Post Reply 163 posts
When will the first bands for 2016 be announced?
    cowboy71
    Commander

When will the first bands for 2016 be announced?

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Make your guesses! Closest guess wins.....the honour of being closest!

If history is a guide, the announcement will be in March or April. Here is a summary

2011 - December 18th, 2009
    2012 - April 18th, 2011
    2013 - June 27th, 2012
    2014 - March 31st, 2013
    2015 - March 15th, 2014

BUGA B March 12th
    BODOMDRAGON March 30th
    COWBOY71 March 31st
    SHORESLAYER April 2nd
    MEMNOCH April 15th
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: When will the first bands for 2016 be announced?

by Memnoch » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:34 pm

I'm gonna go with April 15th. The Easter holidays are in the beginning of April this year, so people, at least us Euro folks, are on vacation then (here people are taking the week before or after off of work).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 pm

April 2nd cuz Andy's no fool ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:53 am

March 30th!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Buga B
    Oiler

by Buga B » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:58 am

I'm a trusting kinda guy, so let it be 12th of March!
    Stop laughing, folks!
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:04 am

March 13.
    For The Horde!
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:29 am

I'm gonna go with April 17th , because the last day to file taxes in the US is April 15th and that means I'll have the money in my bank to buy my cabin... Take my money already
    :shock:
    BUGA B March 12th
    BODOMDRAGON March 30th
    COWBOY71 March 31st
    SHORESLAYER April 2nd
    MEMNOCH April 15th
    MINDGRIND APRIL 17th
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:49 am

BUGA B March 12th
    ANTIKRISS March 13th
    BODOMDRAGON March 30th
    COWBOY71 March 31st
    SHORESLAYER April 2nd
    MEMNOCH April 15th
    MINDGRIND APRIL 17th
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:15 am

April 1
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:23 am

I'm guessing March 25th

Why? Don't know.. just like making bets in this forum :headbanger:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:19 am

March 17th will be my guess.

I also think it'll be a big weenie/power/girlie band, to make up for the distinct lack of variety this past year.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 am

9 April
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 am

Phoenix wrote:March 17th will be my guess.

I also think it'll be a big weenie/power/girlie band, to make up for the distinct lack of variety this past year.

I think Sabaton will be one of the first few bands, if the collective wishlist is any indication. For 2015, one of the two big headliners was the first band announced so maybe they will take a similar approach for 2016 as an attempt to win over the skeptics.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:44 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    I think Sabaton will be one of the first few bands, if the collective wishlist is any indication.

Why did you JINX IT?!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:01 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:March 17th will be my guess.

I think Sabaton will be one of the first few bands, if the collective wishlist is any indication. For 2015, one of the two big headliners was the first band announced so maybe they will take a similar approach for 2016 as an attempt to win over the skeptics.

I'm sure the first announced band will be Amon Amarth.

Goddamnit, I really do hope I jinxed it, I find them so overrated!
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Goddamnit, I really do hope I jinxed it, I find them so overrated!

I'll agree with you there, though they're still fun live. At least, they would be, if I saw them in a mosh pit that could actually FIT people inside of it. Which is kind of why I want to see them on the boat. Though if this cancels out the OTHER jinx, I'm totally cool with it.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:13 pm

BUGA B March 12th
    ANTIKRISS March 13th
    PHOENIX March 17th
    MR.KITO March 25th
    BODOMDRAGON March 30th
    COWBOY71 March 31st
    AMYPHIS April 1st
    SHORESLAYER April 2nd
    SPEEDY April 9th
    MEMNOCH April 15th
    MINDGRIND April 17th
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:09 pm

April 6th. Hey, I got lucky with that Venom announcement last time.... :)

Didn't collect any free drinks for it...well, not from Forum members, anyway.....
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:26 pm

Pellaz wrote:April 6th. Hey, I got lucky with that Venom announcement last time.... :)

Didn't collect any free drinks for it...well, not from Forum members, anyway.....

Wasn't for lack of trying man XD

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:01 am

4th of april

the first announcements will be Nightwish and Paradise Lost :givebeer: :givebeer:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:10 am

BUGA B March 12th
    ANTIKRISS March 13th
    PHOENIX March 17th
    MR.KITO March 25th
    BODOMDRAGON March 30th
    COWBOY71 March 31st
    AMYPHIS April 1st
    SHORESLAYER April 2nd
    HEADLINERLUXI April 4th
    PELLAZ April 6th
    SPEEDY April 9th
    MEMNOCH April 15th
    MINDGRIND April 17th
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:17 am

I find it quite funny that we are 12 bettors so far, only covering a range of little more than one month (March 12th to April 17th) while looking at historical dates points that the range can be up to six months (December 18th from year -2 to June 27th) :lol:
    Wishlist:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:58 am

Yes but the two extremes were very much statistical anomalies.

One was due to it being the very first, and the other was the same year as Barge To Hell :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:30 am

I think there's a photo of Andy next to "statistical anomaly" on a dictionary. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:44 am

Memnoch wrote:I think there's a photo of Andy next to "statistical anomaly" on a dicktionary. :lol:

Fixed.....

What about March 31st - announcing Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Overkill and Nightwish.
    No, sorry, Amon Amarth will be announced on the Day before the Cruise if it's still the Andy that we all know.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:54 pm

1st announcement on the Ides of March.....March 15th
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Yes but the two extremes were very much statistical anomalies.

One was due to it being the very first, and the other was the same year as Barge To Hell :)

Last year we got the announcement in mid-March. The Motorhead cruise was to take bookings on a Monday. Andy announced the Friday before that his first bands & started taking reservations. I'm guessing without that competition, he might have waited until the beginning of April.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    stranger_in_my_life
    Oiler

by stranger_in_my_life » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm going with March 13th. A great Friday the 13th with bookings beggining the following Monday :shred:
    70K 2015 survivor
    70K 2016 survivor
    70K 2017 survivor
    70K 2018 survivor

Lacuna Coil--Nightwish--Amaranthe--Sonata Artica--Mago de Oz
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:50 am

BUGA B March 12th
    ANTIKRISS March 13th
    STRANGER_IN_MY_LIFE March 13th
    MESHUGGAH March 15th
    PHOENIX March 17th
    MR.KITO March 25th
    BODOMDRAGON March 30th
    COWBOY71 March 31st
    LALA March 31st
    AMYPHIS April 1st
    SHORESLAYER April 2nd
    HEADLINERLUXI April 4th
    PELLAZ April 6th
    SPEEDY April 9th
    MEMNOCH April 15th
    MINDGRIND April 17th
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    manooel
    Crewman

by manooel » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:16 pm

My bet is March 24th !! Let's goooo !! Hurry up 7000 Tons !!
    70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    70k 2020 - Cabin #9523
    70k 2023 - Cabin #8671
    70k 2024 - Cabin #7535
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:50 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:April 6th. Hey, I got lucky with that Venom announcement last time.... :)

Wasn't for lack of trying man XD

Heh, true...and thanks. :D
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:11 am

BUGA B March 12th
    ANTIKRISS March 13th
    MESHUGGAH March 15th
    PHOENIX March 17th
    MANOOEL March 24th
    MR.KITO March 25th
    BODOMDRAGON March 30th
    COWBOY71 March 31st
    LALA March 31st
    AMYPHIS April 1st
    SHORESLAYER April 2nd
    HEADLINERLUXI April 4th
    PELLAZ April 6th
    SPEEDY April 9th
    MEMNOCH April 15th
    MINDGRIND April 17th
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:35 pm

March 27
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Dustro25
    Wiper

by Dustro25 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:21 am

March 16th :twisted:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 pm

BUGA B March 12th
    ANTIKRISS March 13th
    MESHUGGAH March 15th
    DUSTRO25 March 16th
    PHOENIX March 17th
    MANOOEL March 24th
    MR.KITO March 25th
    BIERTROLL March 27th
    BODOMDRAGON March 30th
    COWBOY71 March 31st
    LALA March 31st
    AMYPHIS April 1st
    SHORESLAYER April 2nd
    HEADLINERLUXI April 4th
    PELLAZ April 6th
    SPEEDY April 9th
    MEMNOCH April 15th
    MINDGRIND April 17th
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:23 pm

March 23
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    feanorfelagund
    Crewman

by feanorfelagund » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:13 am

probabaly october sometime, idc as long as it's Finntroll
    "Mirror mirror on the wall
    True hope lies beyond the coast
    You're a damned kind, can't you see
    That tomorrow bears insanity?"
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:58 pm

I'll play the pessimist and say April 20.
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:40 pm

liser wrote:I'll play the pessimist and say April 20.

I'll be optimist with April 25
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:23 am

1st of May -Blitz of Bands with booking beginning that night or next day
    Reasoning
    1)It is a Friday
    2)Pagan Holiday of Walpurgis /Walpurgisnacht
    3)Sabaton,Delain and Nightwish tour in USA will be far enough along that they could be announced
    4)UMC hoping for Swiss Franc parity with USD ,more money for Swiss backers
    5)UMC hoping for Euro parity with USD ,more money for bands and trips to Euro Fests
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
Post Reply 163 posts