Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Sailing Dutchmen

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 pm

Yeah, I love Black Metal but have never heard of these guys but I will check them out.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:04 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Also, it's great to see others getting a lineup they're excited about, even Razor ;)

:beerwink:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

Re: Please Welcome MY DYING BRIDE

by EvilDan » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:28 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor being happy has been the best announcement so far.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: Please Welcome MY DYING BRIDE

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:40 pm

EvilDan wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Razor being happy has been the best announcement so far.

Haha :cheers:
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:57 pm

If we are going to keep repeating then we need Voivod on Canada day

Maybe a DBC Reunion as well
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Azazel101 wrote:If we are going to keep repeating then we need Voivod on Canada day

Maybe a DBC Reunion as well

Or razor or sacrifice pretty much any thrash would do right now.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:03 pm

I'd be happy if Unleash The Archers got on broad if we're after a Canadian band :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:46 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'd be happy if Unleash The Archers got on broad if we're after a Canadian band :)

Perhaps now that they've signed with Napalm, they aren't too "small" for Andy.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:58 pm

Carach Angren's name is familiar, but not really any idea of their music. The name makes them sound like one of those diet black metal bands, and a quick listen on Spotify confirms that. Meh. If I'm bored, not hungry, not in need of food or drinks, not having fun with people, not hiding from the sun or, you know, doing anything, I might check out a song or two.

And Stratovarius has been rumoured to be on, so the clue could be to a later announcement. We all know Andy's mind doesn't work in a normal, logical way. So my prediction for the next band is Within Temptation. Another Dutch girlie band was hinted at earlier. Unless Carach Angren is a girlie band?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:18 pm

>Dutchmen
    >Comes after Turisas on the alphabet

Gotta be Within Temptation
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:20 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'd be happy if Unleash The Archers got on broad if we're after a Canadian band :)

Have you listened to Borealis? I'm quite sure you'll like them.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Wasn't even thinking of Carach Angren in that spot. I'll take it.

For the Visions hint I'd take Vintersorg performing Visions From the Spiral Generator but I already know that's wrong.

Ooooooh. :bangers:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:38 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:Wasn't even thinking of Carach Angren in that spot. I'll take it.

For the Visions hint I'd take Vintersorg performing Visions From the Spiral Generator but I already know that's wrong.

Ooooooh. :bangers:

Did not think of that one.
    Please :dreams: :party:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:08 am

Dammit, why didn't I think of this earlier. The two obvious choices for the next announcement are:
    van Giersbergen, Anneke
    van Drunen, Martin

:lol:
    Wishlist:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:41 am

No, it will be Undertow. And then I must book. :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:16 am

In before Twilight of the Gods. ;)
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:42 am

Sales for silver survivors open in about 10 hours.

Wonder how many more bands we will get before then ? :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:57 am

cowboy71 wrote:Sales for silver survivors open in about 10 hours.

I'd expect to see at least one more big name before that.
    So I'll go with Within Temptation.
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:02 am

Mark wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Sales for silver survivors open in about 10 hours.

I'd expect to see at least one more big name before that.
    So I'll go with Within Temptation.

Indeed. Would make sense to announce a big name band right before bookings start. So, I guess we'll either get no announcements before the silver bookings start or a solid Cripper award nominee. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:41 am

I know it does not fit or realistic but
    A 30th reunion for Sepulturia Morbid Visions
    Ties
    Oiler

by Ties » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:46 am

For the Visions hint I'd happily take Vanden Plas because on their latest album "Chronicles Of The Immortals: Netherworld", the word "vision" appears in every song title.
    70k 2020, here I come!
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:52 am

Perhaps: Visions of Atlantis
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:08 am

Ties wrote:For the Visions hint I'd happily take Vanden Plas because on their latest album "Chronicles Of The Immortals: Netherworld", the word "vision" appears in every song title.

This is a good guess too. I know they had their Visas approved for the US but I don't think they've had any North American shows?

I could be wrong though. Maybe they played somewhere in the US that I'm unaware of.

EDIT: No, I'm totally wrong. Their Visa was approved for 2011, so that's 5 years from the next sailing. Whoops. We'll see if it's Vanden Plas. I still think that's by far the best guess though.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:29 am

Wkreator
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:46 am

Azazel101 wrote:I know it does not fit or realistic but
    A 30th reunion for Sepulturia Morbid Visions

Heh, I like the way you think. Totally unrealistic, but Max did seem to enjoy the boat.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:05 am

Ecliptica wrote:EDIT: No, I'm totally wrong. Their Visa was approved for 2011, so that's 5 years from the next sailing. Whoops. We'll see if it's Vanden Plas. I still think that's by far the best guess though.

I think the best guess so far is Visions of Atlantis. I'd much rather have Vanden Plas, though.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:32 am

So much positivity around here, it's almost like a different forum! :headbanger:

Amazing what can happen when UMC gives us news. :)
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Atlantis In The Caribbean

by Andy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:46 am

You will have VISIONS OF ATLANTIS on your way to Jamaica and back onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Early booking for all survivors of this Epic journey begins today at 3PM EDT, that's 9PM CET. If you have not yet received your Survivor-Promocode for Early Booking, please check your spam or contact us.

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Atlantis In The Caribbean

by bodomdragon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:49 am

So I guessed it, not that difficult, but the best news is that the next one is gonna be Epica!!! :bangers:
    Last edited by bodomdragon on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Wishlist:

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:49 am

What do I win for being right? :mrgreen: :givebeer:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:50 am

Eluveitie next? That would make for a good show... Sorry guys, I don't much care for Epica.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:50 am

Good add ,was there ever a "sailing Dutchman" clue ?,I think a hint was accidentally posted and then deleted.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:51 am

Speedy wrote:What do I win for being right? :mrgreen: :givebeer:

The false hope of having booking be open at 12PM EDT.. which was almost 2 hours ago. But no I think they meant 3PM EDT and 9PM CET as that is in about an hour.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:52 am

deathmetalpat wrote:Good add ,was there ever a "sailing Dutchman" clue ?,I think a hint was accidentally posted and then deleted.

Sailing Dutchmen probably referred to Carach Angren.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:53 am

Phoenix wrote:Eluveitie next? That would make for a good show... Sorry guys, I don't much care for Epica.

Obvious clue + Alphabet spot = Epica all the way :) Eluveitie would be a good one too though.
    Wishlist:

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:54 am

SpaceSlug wrote:
    Speedy wrote:What do I win for being right? :mrgreen: :givebeer:

The false hope of having booking be open at 12PM EDT.. which was almost 2 hours ago. But no I think they meant 3PM EDT and 9PM CET as that is in about an hour.

Noon PST, which is 3pm EDT.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:56 am

Speedy wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:Good add ,was there ever a "sailing Dutchman" clue ?,I think a hint was accidentally posted and then deleted.

Sailing Dutchmen probably referred to Carach Angren.
    Yeah that makes sense ,it is weird posting when Andy posts ,topic changes.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:00 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Eluveitie next? That would make for a good show... Sorry guys, I don't much care for Epica.

Obvious clue + Alphabet spot = Epica all the way :) Eluveitie would be a good one too though.

Hey, less incentive for me to book that way :) The dollar isn't showing any signs of getting better so I need more than ONE solid two setter.

Don't get me wrong I'd still check out a set of Epica but they're coming through later this year with Eluveitie ANYWAY.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:23 am

I have seen Visions of Maxi twice, but this will be my first time seeing Visions of Clementine.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:23 am

More girlie bands = more better.
    Wishlist:
Post Reply 2908 posts