Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: A Black Aura

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Primordial has been my favourite band ever since their A Journey's End album. So, yes, I wouldn't mind them being added to the lineup. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:06 am

bodomdragon wrote:I still wonder what all the "ugly" clues are all about.

Maybe Belphegor is the last "brutal" band in this set of announcements and after Gamma Ray they'll announce some more girlie bands? :D
    Wishlist:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:54 am

So too balance things off we need
    Clutch, D.R.I. or Iron Reagan, Body Count, Nocturnus, Pig Destroyer or Rotten Sound, and the return of Cathedral

Just my drunken choices :stagger:
    and Combichrist as I love hanging with those guys!!! What a party with them drunk Fukks :wank:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:51 am

Is Bolt Thrower out?
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:58 am

jodionline wrote:Is Bolt Thrower out?

Not ruled out as in conflicting dates, but highly unlikely.
    Wishlist:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:01 am

jodionline wrote:Is Bolt Thrower out?

Yeah, 'Bolt Thrower" is out but I think Boat Rower are still an option :mrgreen: I Guess
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:30 am

Hope dies last.

But ok it is very unlikely. :beerbang:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Let's get Filthy

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:24 am

Laura wrote:I haven't listen to CoF in quite a while, but I did dig them quite a bit years ago and loved the one gig I attended back in fall of 2008 (gaaaah - can't believe that was nearly 7 years ago!! :shock: ) - a great triple bill tour of Cradle of Filth, Satyricon (first time of many times seeing them - immediately fell in love :P ) and Septicflesh. http://www.metalinjection.net/tour-date ... epticflesh
    :

I remember seeing that show in Toronto. I remember I liked the opening band but I couldn't remember who it was. So it was Septicflesh? Makes sense now
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    tvrdkvlt
    Oiler

by tvrdkvlt » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:25 am

bodomdragon wrote:I still wonder what all the "ugly" clues are all about. For some reason I can't stop thinking of Finntroll.

Maybe it has something to do with Aura Noir calling their band "The ugliest band in the world"
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

70000TONS OF METAL Invades Heavy Montréal!

by Andy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:57 am

Are you a 70000TONS OF METAL Survivor, or Booked Passenger joining us for the first time in 2016?

Are you attending HEAVY MONTREAL August 7-9, 2015 at Parc Jean-Drapeau in Montréal Canada?

We are offering our SURVIVORS and FIRST TIME SAILORS who are ticketed for 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 the chance of a lifetime to come and experience the 70000TONS OF METAL Backstage Lounge!

You could meet The Skipper, The Pool Girls or possibly even your favourite band while you soak in the 70000TONS OF METAL atmosphere…

For each day of the HEAVY MONTREAL Festival we will randomly select ONE SURVIVOR and ONE NEW SAILOR (Ticketed 2016 Passenger) from qualified entrants to win the 70000TONS VIP Backstage Pass to Heavy Montreal! That’s not all, contest winners will also win admission for one friend!

For more information on eligibility and full contest details visit: http://bit.ly/1UcQvJ4

* Tickets to HEAVY MONTREAL Festival are NOT INCLUDED
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: 70000TONS OF METAL Invades Heavy Montréal!

by Sgt. B » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:14 pm

Hey Andy, while you are in Montreal, could you book Meshuggah, Gojira, Within Temptation, Testament, Ihsahn, Devin Townsend, Nuclear Assault, Gorguts, Sanctuary, Pig Destroyer & #whynotdyingfetus for the 2016 cruise? I appreciate you booking them all. Thanks.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • DEUS IREA
    Oiler

by DEUS IREA » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:48 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Hey Andy, while you are in Montreal, could you book Meshuggah, Gojira, Within Temptation, Testament, Ihsahn, Devin Townsend, Nuclear Assault, Gorguts, Sanctuary, Pig Destroyer & #whynotdyingfetus for the 2016 cruise? I appreciate you booking them all. Thanks.

If Andy is to book Ihsahn, couldn't he book an emperor reunion show?! Probably optimistic thinking but that would make my cruise!!! :viking: :death: :shred: :bmhorns:
    70k 2015 cabin 6235 survivor
    70k 2016 cabin 6513
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:54 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Hey Andy, while you are in Montreal, could you book Meshuggah, Gojira, Within Temptation, Testament, Ihsahn, Devin Townsend, Nuclear Assault, Gorguts, Sanctuary, Pig Destroyer & #whynotdyingfetus for the 2016 cruise? I appreciate you booking them all. Thanks.

+1 for all of those
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:09 pm

meshuggah wrote:

+1 for all of those

+1 for all of those for me too!

I actually couldn't give a damn about any of those bands except Within Temptation :P

But I want to see WT live SO BAD that if they were the next band added I would gladly take 33 zero-setters for the remainder! :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:07 pm

tvrdkvlt wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:I still wonder what all the "ugly" clues are all about. For some reason I can't stop thinking of Finntroll.

Maybe it has something to do with Aura Noir calling their band "The ugliest band in the world"

That makes perfect sense indeed :)
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:24 pm

I thought the tomorrow thing yesterday was a clue for a real announcement today but I guess Tomorrow never comes so I will not loose any sleep over it
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:40 pm

Azazel101 wrote:I thought the tomorrow thing yesterday was a clue for a real announcement today but I guess Tomorrow never comes so I will not loose any sleep over it

Well it might have been that, but given the earlier "Ray" clue its most likely another Gamma Ray reference as their first album was titled "Heading For Tomorrow".
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:03 pm

Nuclear Assault & Devin!!

I really hope Andy threw lots of massages and pool girls (pool girls comply!!) at Hail of Bullets!! And we want them!! Hail of Bullets & Bolt Thrower and I promise we shut up about Barge for three years.

Maybe

We love you

Please

Support me pool girls

:lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

A Prince From Hell

by Andy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:35 pm

Please welcome a prince of hell BELPHEGOR, onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2016, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! Will there be any more Dark men from the Alps on board?
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

Re: A Prince From Hell

by Jotunheimr » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:54 pm

Dark Fortress or Samael maybe?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Looks like the artist page didn't update properly. The "?" for Belphegor is still there and the Belphegor logo was added between Ancient Rites and Aura Noir.....so guess we have to wait before really speculating what the next clues might mean.

In order to make me very happy the Dark can be for Dark Tranquility and the alps can be for Eluvietie! :D

Belphegor is a decent add. Not one of my favorite bands by any stretch but I will definitely check out at least one of their sets.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:Dark Fortress maybe?

Omg I would die!

:headbanger:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:23 pm

Awesome that Belphegor was able to make up for their Barge cancellation!

While we are on the subject of bands that need to make up cancellations... We need some Hypocrisy!

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:28 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Looks like the artist page didn't update properly. The "?" for Belphegor is still there

That really screws up the band announcements that automatically go out to my iOS application. I'm away from a computer right now and won't be able to manually fix this issues for hours. Sorry guys.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:30 pm

They just fixed it. It's now between Fleshgod and Hammerfall.

My guess is Gojira!

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:33 pm

Warphine wrote:They just fixed it. It's now between Fleshgod and Hammerfall.

My guess is Gojira!

The hints point to Gamma Ray but I could go for some Gojira!
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:37 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Warphine wrote:They just fixed it. It's now between Fleshgod and Hammerfall.

My guess is Gojira!

The hints point to Gamma Ray but I could go for some Gojira!

Good point. Given the prior hints, it's definitely Gamma Ray.

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:54 pm

I was not impressed last time I saw them but will catch a few songs for sure.
    well unless I am passed out :oops: :beerwink:
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Belphegor..
    They're alright, they are touring here soon anyway so nothing to get too excited about.
    Last edited by Razor Ramon on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:Dark Fortress or Samael maybe?

I was thinking these two and possibly Triptykon for possibilities on this clue.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:Dark Fortress or Samael maybe?

Dark Fortress would be awesome.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:23 pm

Dark Fortress are bavarian (Alps zone) so yeah, it makes perfect sense.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:51 pm

I'd be good with Gamma Ray, and even happier with Gojira.

I'd be REALLY happy if we had Dark Tranquility abroad...it's been quite a while since I've seen them.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:53 pm

I would be happy with Dark Fortress. Never seen them and they have never played in the US.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Dark Fortress would be Amazing but I do not think that is where he was headed
    I have no other guess but I do not think that was it :?
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:21 pm

It's super cool to see so much support for Dark Fortress. :beerhorns:

They are highly underrated IMO.

spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:43 pm

doesn't fit, but some dimmu borgir would be great, too!
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:10 am

Belphegor sounds like a poor man's Behemoth, but Behemoth were amazing live compared to studio, so I have hope.
    My wife kept saying Belphegor instead of Behemoth, because Belphegor is a popular name in French culture.
    Funny story, this year she took the elevator along with Behemoth when they were going to the pool stage, and not knowing them, she said to Nergal: "nice costume" :-)
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:35 am

If it's not Dark Fortress then I have no clue who it could be. Who else has the word Dark in their name that is from somewhere in or around the alps?
    70000 Tons 2019
    Jephi
    Oiler

by Jephi » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:55 am

My guess is Graveworm. They are from North Italy. (I think that is the Alps also.) Their first album is called "When Daylight's Gone" and that fits the "dark" clue.

I kinda stopped listening to them after (N)Utopia but I would still love to see them... especially if they play lots of old stuff. Also, their covers rule.
    2012 * BTH * 2015 * 2016 * 2017 * 2020
Post Reply 2908 posts