Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Medieval In The Caribbean: SUBWAY TO SALLY

by Memnoch » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 am

Meh. Next one's between Sodom and Subway to Sally. No idea what it could be.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:17 am

Please let it be Pig Destroyer! :shred:

Added 3 to my must see list already!

edit - whoops! Didn't see where the next band was slotted. Hmm - no idea.
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:19 am

Can't be pig destroyer ; the name starts with "S".........
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:27 am

Can be Solstafir, Sonata Arctica, Stryper .... But I don't see the link with traitor/pig.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:30 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Can be Solstafir, Sonata Arctica, Stryper .... But I don't see the link with traitor/pig.

Searched metal archives for any bands with "pig", "swine" or "traitor" in the title. Came up with nothing that would fit.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:32 am

I've no guess who could be next.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:33 am

Can still be Soilwork ; but can't see the links
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:35 am

I have the feeling that the next band will be a completley unknown one. Andy, prove me wrong and give us Soilwork for strange reasons!
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:38 am

I agree, it might be the "children" of thy antichrist, nekrogoblikon, etc.
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:39 am

Spawn of Possession kinda fits the clue and placement in the list but I don't think are still around.
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:43 am

elj4176 wrote:Spawn of Possession kinda fits the clue and placement in the list but I don't think are still around.
    How do they fit the clue "pig" or "traitor" ?
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:46 am

Pigs were possessed in the Bible? I admit I'm reaching here. It's waay too early for me to be posting online - need coffee.
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:48 am

Neither "pig" or "traitor" are capitalised, so they are probably not in the band's name.

Also - the two clues could be referring to two separate bands.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:50 am

Stuck Mojo ?
    Steel panther ? can be seen as "traitors" (parodic metal) and pigs (dirty lyrics)
    Stephan
    Wiper

by Stephan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:59 am

The Message was:
    "Is the next one a traitor or simply a pig?"
    Could it be Squealer?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:08 am

Stephan wrote:The Message was:
    Could it be Squealer?

BANG! I think we have a winner - good work!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:09 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Could it be Squealer?

It totally is Squealer. Good job. Too bad I don't even know the band.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

Stephan
    Wiper

by Stephan » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:49 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:
    Could it be Squealer?

It totally is Squealer. Good job. Too bad I don't even know the band.

Squealer is definitly no Death Metal. Unfortunately.
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:55 am

Holy shit, I woke up ready to prepare for a job interview later today and find this distraction instead! LOL

I don't like Subway to Sally, but I'm not surprised, it makes sense to have a band very popular with the Germans and it seems like they're touring this year.

I am really, really stoked for Bloodbath, and Krisiun sounds awesome. Gotta play some of these guys' albums today.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:07 am

Not my cup of tea so far.
    Neither like the Death Metal stuff and while I used to like Svbway to Sally when they still played the Pre-Herzblut tracks I never got into their newer stuff.
    But then again there are already more than enough bands for me on the list so it's good to have some wishlist bands for others ;)
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:23 am

Squealer fits. nicely done.
  • goku
    Oiler

by goku » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:56 am

shoot!near miss again : :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Not that i care too much about who plays or who doesnt but i got only two of my favourite bands so far.With all the strong names that have already been announced something is just not going well for me this year.ill try some new bands instead of watching the major acts two times.Perhaps I discover some hidden gem...
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:07 am

Andy broke his silence on my birthday and didn't announce a single band I like... most people would be upset, but I appreciate it... keep it up Andy! 28 more bands I don't care for and my finances can recover fro another year :mrgreen:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:10 am

Happy Birthday, what a happy announcement day! :cheers: :D

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:16 am

jodionline wrote:Happy Birthday, what a happy announcement day! :cheers: :D

last night, but thank you
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:44 am

Bloodbath

Krisiun

Vallenfyre

Subway To Sally
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Squeal For Your Life On Board 70000TONS OF METAL

by Andy » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:22 am

Please Welcome German Heavy Metal Veterans SQUEALER onbroad The Original, 70000TONS OF METAL, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

This game will not end, not before we are all Lost!

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:22 am

Damn forums getting all my hopes up for Soilwork :evil:

Nice to see Andy filling in the death metal holes. I'll be honest, I've only heard of Krisiun and they're not too bad. Someone had Bloodbath up on a pedestal with Bolt Thrower? Is that how good they are? If so I need to take a listen.

Also, yeah sounds like you were all right with Paradise Lost.

Edit: I checked the artist list and the question mark is between TYR and VALLENFYRE - well then I have no idea.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    jodionline
    Ensign

Re: Squeal For Your Life On Board 70000TONS OF METAL

by jodionline » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:27 am

I don't know Squealer. No guess what could be next at the moment. What a crazy day. :beerwink:

• bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:30 am

I wonder if the "Lost" thing is a reference to Paradise Lost for future announcements... if it has to do with the next one, I don't have a clue. It should be something starting with "U" and containing the word Lost. Probably.
    Wishlist:

• headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:32 am

bloodbath had a great gig on wacken this year, holmes is fantastic, mcintosh will play with his band as well, but the next band is not paradise lost.... but between ( tyr and vallenfyre )....so.. probably vandenplas ??

by the way...Squealer is nice...great line up so far :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:33 am

It doesn't fit with the 'Lost' clue, but Uli Jon Roth would be awesome, and it fits the ? clue...
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:33 am

Ulver could be next.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:34 am

Maybe the next band is Undertow and Andy didn't bother giving a hint because the only obvious hint, one to do with "getting caught in the Undertow", would give it away too easy.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:41 am

Squealer is an interesting surprise. I know them from their contribution to a Helloween tribute, they did "Victims of fate." I don't really know the band but it will be cool to see them. 70K is the only place to see bands like this in North America.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:47 am

Announcements!!!! And some really good ones too!!!! (BLOODBATH!!!!)
    What a great way to wake up this morning.

I have no idea who the next band could possibly be. "Lost" is capitalized but the name falls between Tyr and Vallenfyre.....checked Metal Archives and there are no band that fit there with Lost in their name... So maybe the Lost means Paradise Lost will be the last band announced this round.

So the next band must have to do with the "this game will not end" part. No idea who it could be.

But I'll take Unleash the Archers, Unleashed, Unlight or VADER!!!!! (even though none of these fit the clue :lol: )
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:48 am

Phoenix wrote:Maybe the next band is Undertow and Andy didn't bother giving a hint because the only obvious hint, one to do with "getting caught in the Undertow", would give it away too easy.

No, no, that would be too good to be true. Where are my heart pills? Now I'm more than excited. :belly:

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:58 am

Squealer
    who?
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:00 am

I'm just so fucking happy about Subway to Sally.

If the "Lost" reference points to a Lost Horizon reunion, I know some people who will poop their pants.
    Brothers.of.Metal-/-Vintersorg-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Powerwolf-/-Finntroll-/-Eisbrecher-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Teräsbetoni-/-Avantasia-/-Edguy-/-Grai-/-Astral.Doors-/-Nodfyr-/-Scarab-/-Mono.Inc.-/-Kontrust-/-Heathen.Foray-/-The.Dread.Crew.Of.Oddwood-/-Turisas-/-Deathstars
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:05 am

Next is probably Unleashed or Vader with Paradise Lost to end the round.
    70000 Tons 2019
Post Reply 2908 posts