Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:48 pm

Yep - 16 bands in 22 days now. Almost a band a day.

This is the UMC we've grown accustomed to :lol: :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:54 pm

Two weeks since this round started and it started out with a big band then 3 small bands then stopped.At least he could have stayed with the round of 10 and then did the last round 3 days before cruise.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:20 pm

I joined at the last minute last year, so I am experiencing Andy's band jonesing for the first time, it's weird but unpleasant :-)
    I just wish we had more, you know, METAL bands on broad.
    ravenous
    Crewman

by ravenous » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:34 pm

the band announcements are to be expected by this point...but so far missing the extra events from past years like the all star jam, Vika going wild, guitar,bass,drum and violin clinics and the hockey game that was cancelled last year or really anything besides showing the super bowl and calling it Super sunday event is really a bummer. but .... a few of these could still be announced
    70k Survivor-2012-2013-2014-2015-2016-2017-2018-2019
    -/-Witherfall-/-Alestorm-/-Exhorder-/-Soilwork-/-Kobra-and-the-Lotus-/-Powermad-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Symphony.X-/-Iced.Earth-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Leaves.Eyes-/-Overkill-/-Death.Angel-/-Testament-/-The.Order.of.Chaos-/-The.Agonist-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Epica-/-Into.Eternity-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Sanctuary-/-Wintersun-/-Powerglove-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Queensryche-/-Hatchet-/-
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:44 am

he doesn't give a f*** he can anounce all the missing bands the 3rd.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:37 pm

I miss Vika. Andy, next year?

18 days until I leave!!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:19 pm

biertroll wrote:I miss Vika. Andy, next year?

18 days until I leave!!

No Vika :(

She has a gig in Austria on the 5th of Feb :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:45 pm

• drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:57 am

Can we be sure the cruise is taking place?? Referring to cruisetimetables.com and cruiseshipschedule.com the Independance of the seas sailes from Fort L. to Cozumel from Fe 4 to Feb. 8 ...

More and more I doubt we board a metal cruise...

Does anybody have reliable proof that 70k 2016 will sail?

I am flying in on Jan. 31st and dont want to face any nasty surprise.
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:03 am

drrock wrote:Can we be sure the cruise is taking place?? Referring to cruisetimetables.com and cruiseshipschedule.com the Independance of the seas sailes from Fort L. to Cozumel from Fe 4 to Feb. 8 ...

Probably a typo/mistake on the website. There is no reason to believe that 70K16 will not sail, as this is the seventh (if I'm counting correctly) 70K/BTH cruise. All others sailed successfully, and I'm sure this one will be no different.
    Last edited by Warphine on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:04 am

drrock wrote:Can we be sure the cruise is taking place?? Referring to cruisetimetables.com and cruiseshipschedule.com the Independance of the seas sailes from Fort L. to Cozumel from Fe 4 to Feb. 8 ...

Probably cancelled.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:05 am

Razor Ramon wrote:

Probably cancelled.

LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:05 am

:lol:
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:31 pm

I don't care if we drive to Cozumel or to Jamaica, if we get the announced bands.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:16 pm

It's only my second year, but from what I've seen, people are worried about this every year. The cruise is legit, and this stuff is all normal. I mean, normal for us. We might lose a band from the lineup, but that's the worst that will probably happen.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:26 pm

The cruise is taking place. Those sites are not always accurate because they don't usually take chartered cruises into consideration. If you check the Royal Caribbean site you will see there is no available sailing on Feb 4.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:47 pm

mbob wrote:

The cruise is taking place. Those sites are not always accurate because they don't usually take chartered cruises into consideration. If you check the Royal Caribbean site you will see there is no available sailing on Feb 4.

Agreed. Keep in mind that these sailing are not available through normal cruise purchasing channels, but only through UMC. Imaging if you were a normal tourist shlub and decided to book a relaxing Jamaican cruise, only to discover our crowd when you went to board. That would be funny as hell for us actually :)
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:34 pm

Happy two-week-anniversary-since-the-skipper-last-logged-onto-the-forum !!!

Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:33 pm

Ah yes, the annual rumors. Yes, the cruise has been cancelled three weeks prior to departure. :lol:
    Every year it is the same, eventually over the years you will become bitter from UMCs lack of announcements and will cease to care, and just plain thankful that you get to sail with a bunch of crazy metal party animals. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:16 pm

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Ah yes, the annual rumors. Yes, the cruise has been cancelled three weeks prior to departure. :lol:
    Every year it is the same, eventually over the years you will become bitter from UMCs lack of announcements and will cease to care, and just plain thankful that you get to sail with a bunch of crazy metal party animals. :mrgreen:

THIS.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:00 pm

Just got my online check in email. Cruise is definitely cancelled guys. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:51 pm

Okay - Lemmy has passed, Bowie has passed. Alan Rickman has passed - come on Andy....... people are dying for the next announcements :lol: :givebeer: sorry I have a weird sense of humor :beerhorns: :cheers:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:11 am

Damn, the cruise is cancelled AGAIN? Makes it six times in a row I've paid for a non-existing cruise. Should've learnt by now. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:49 am

Got my check-in email too.
    Shit's getting serious. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:53 am

Pellaz wrote:Got my check-in email too.
    Shit's getting serious. :lol:

We also. :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:32 am

Oh shit, really?! There goes my productivity today. I think that last year, they went out in waves, right? I don't have mine yet, but I'm pretty sure they're still busy getting them out. Sweeeet.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:17 am

Already checked in.. Haha :party: SOOOON!!!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • zboy
    Oiler

by zboy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 am

Disrespectful a holes
    Barely 20 days to go
    16+ bands to list
    Nothing...there I got it out of system and will never have to complain again
    :whisky:
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:12 am

zboy wrote:Disrespectful a holes
    Barely 20 days to go
    16+ bands to list

Why is your name grey and not blue, like the rest of us?
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:50 am

Barely 20 days to go
    16+ bands to list

I got a PDF with a flyer with the rest of the bands that haven't been announced on it.
    Might only be a thing they sent to Gold status survivors though.
    Maybe you could ask them about it.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:01 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    Barely 20 days to go
    16+ bands to list

I got a PDF with a flyer with the rest of the bands that haven't been announced on it.

Mr. Metalwrath you are DIABOLICAL :twisted: :twisted:

hehehehe
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:05 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    Barely 20 days to go
    16+ bands to list

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:29 am

Metalwrath wrote:
    Barely 20 days to go
    16+ bands to list

I actually fell for this for a second :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    cronos23462
    Oiler

by cronos23462 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:10 pm

looks like lacunal coil will be cancelling,their guitarist just quit
    soilwork ,scar symmetry ,solution .45,dream evil, overkill, accept, venom inc,
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:23 pm

cronos23462 wrote:looks like lacunal coil will be cancelling,their guitarist just quit

Read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4912
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:26 pm

Actually, all the bands are cancelling because Lacuna Coil's guitarist just quit, and I heard that Royal Caribbean told someone in a bar that the boat will probably have to be put in dry-dock for a year starting on Feb. 1.

Anyway, moving on, just got my check-in email. See you bastards on the beach. :viking:
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:30 pm

acidbasement wrote:Actually, all the bands are cancelling because Lacuna Coil's guitarist just quit, and I heard that Royal Caribbean told someone in a bar that the boat will probably have to be put in dry-dock for a year starting on Feb. 1.

1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Mrs. Statsman had never heard of Abinchova before the last announcement.

Mrs. Statsman has had TIME to CHECK THEM OUT and has fallen in love with them.

Skipper made that announcement in a timely fashion.

Be like that Skipper and announce the rest of the lineup.

That Skipper was not a dick.

Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:11 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Mrs. Statsman had never heard of Abinchova before the last announcement.

Mrs. Statsman has had TIME to CHECK THEM OUT and has fallen in love with them.

Skipper made that announcement in a timely fashion.

Be like that Skipper and announce the rest of the lineup.

That Skipper was not a dick.

Skipper announces Ensiferum 10.5 months before the 2015 cruise so we have enough notice to bring our albums to get signed signed. He then announces Wintersun the night before the cruise so those of us who flew out before then didn't have a chance to grab our merch for signing. I hope we get our Savatage announcement before I fly out on the 1st. :mrgreen:
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Age of Swords is upon us!

by Andy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Are you ready for an Icelandic history lesson? Please welcome SKÁLMÖLD onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Who is that bird that has been following our ship for quite some time?

In other news, Online Check-In codes for fully booked and ticketed passengers are currently being sent out. Please be patient as it may take up to 24 hours for the system to send all codes. If you do not receive yours within the next 24 hours, please make sure to check your spam folder and contact us.

Post Reply 2908 posts