Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: A DEAD CROSS To Start The Final Round Of Our Game

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:35 pm

Madkill wrote:Gruesome, Exodus, & Overkill ???

Indeed, Gruesome and Overkill also fit the clues, and the announcement order (Death first, Thrash second).

It will be awesome to see Dave jam, but I got to admit that the style of Dead Cross is very unexpected. I like Punk, though.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:35 pm

TearsAreFalling wrote:... then there's this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/6Jcg5kyCiW/

Nice catch !Last band announced !
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Warphine
    Ensign

Re: 3 More from 3 Different Countries

by Warphine » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:36 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Warphine wrote:This EP from Fallujah is incredible and dynamic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjyCb43f7tc

Must admit, that's a pretty spectacular 44 minutes of metal right there. Dynamic indeed :deathhorns:

That's awesome dude! Your post put a huge smile on my face. Cheers! :D

BTW, I posted their 18 minute long EP, I'm assuming you listened to that and it rolled over to one of their albums? Their first album The Harvest Wombs is 44 minutes and their second full length is 42. In case you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend checking out their latest here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BD0v-AjFQw
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:57 pm

Warphine wrote:That's awesome dude! Your post put a huge smile on my face. Cheers! :D

BTW, I posted their 18 minute long EP, I'm assuming you listened to that and it rolled over to one of their albums? Their first album The Harvest Wombs is 44 minutes and their second full length is 42. In case you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend checking out their latest here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BD0v-AjFQw

Hmmm... well I just threw it on after work and had it cranked up in background while doing other stuff and by the time I went to see where I was in terms of duration, I was 20 minutes or so into my 2nd time through. Looking back now, I see that no, the link just led me to Harvest Wombs. Will go find the EP now. Thanks for sending me that way. Sure hope you guys get this for one of the last announcements! Great stuff (trying to think of a clever joke that both acknowledges how great this stuff is while letting me save face over my earlier vocal comments but I got nothin') :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:02 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:
    Having had a chance to listen I'm sold on DDLM

Same here. :death: Listening to them now.

Fallujah - Saw them with Black Dahlia - good show. Will definitely catch a set or two.
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:09 pm

Godflesh wrote:
    Madkill wrote:Gruesome, Exodus, & Overkill ???

Indeed, Gruesome and Overkill also fit the clues, and the announcement order (Death first, Thrash second).

It will be awesome to see Dave jam, but I got to admit that the style of Dead Cross is very unexpected. I like Punk, though.

Gruesome does a cover of Black Magic. And with Dave on broad...
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:30 pm

Well, we know one of the bands is Fallujah. But the other two.....?????
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • MrCaptainMetal
    Oiler

by MrCaptainMetal » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:57 pm

Maybe Gwar...? I'm all for Obituary or Overkill either would be an awesome addition.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:09 pm

"The Americas" suggest that at least one will be from South America. There are probably many that fits, but Nervosa is the only one I know of.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Speedy wrote:"The Americas" suggest that at least one will be from South America. There are probably many that fits, but Nervosa is the only one I know of.

Damn, you're most likely right. So much for Obituary or Overkill :-(
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Fallujah seems like a lock for the first spot.

The second spot is anyone's guess. I would shit my pants if it is Goatwhore but it will almost certainly be a lesser known band. There are dozens of possibilities as this clue is pretty vague. My prediction/hope would be Grave Ritual. :deathhorns:

The third spot could be anything as well. But I think Nervosa makes a lot of sense.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Exhumed
    Exodus :roll:
    Exhorder :cheers:

Gruesome :cheers:
    Goatwhore

Overkill
    Obituary :beerhorns:
    Nasty Savage :beerhorns:
    Noisem
    Nuclear Assault :cheers:

just a few choices maybe :givebeer:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:34 pm

Fallujah, Gruesome and Nervosa.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:46 pm

Fallujah is a really great band IMO, thanks to you guys for making me discover it - I can't thank Andy unless/until it's announced :-)
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:27 am

NERVOSA quasi for sure ; they said on FB 8hours ago :

"++ CHECK OUT OUR USA TOUR DATES ++
    -> More dates to be announced soon!
    -> Dates available in Fresno and Florida"
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:29 am

Aren't invited bands forbidden to play in Florida before and after the cruise?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:41 am

Warphine wrote:I used to hate death metal vocals too, about 12 or 13 years ago. But then I got into Opeth and I discovered a deep and profound appreciation for the style thanks to their amazing talent and ability to blend both clean and harsh vocals into a single song.

It changed my life.

My story is pretty similar, even to Opeth being one of the main "gateway drug" bands that got me into more extreme metal (i.e., harsh vocals) to stay. Nowadays bands like Opeth, Insomnium, Keep of Kalessin and SepticFlesh are the bread-and-butter for my radio show. Of course we'll play almost anything except metalcore, but I've come a long way from the prog-metal fan I was when I was brought in as part of the show in 1999. :bmhorns:

The BEST song to sneakily get a friend into harsh vox? Probably Opeth's "The Drapery Falls." :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:50 am

Hmmm, Fallujah, Obituary and maybe a non-US band for the G-H slot?

Although it occurs to me that Obsequiae would also fit that clue. Less likely than the hotly-rumored Obituary, but possible. (If so, my radio co-host Malachi is gonna be PISSED he's not coming. :lol: )
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:28 am

Pellaz wrote:Hmmm, Fallujah, Obituary and maybe a non-US band for the G-H slot?

My thought exactly. :cheers:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:31 am

It says "from the Americas", so it's clear not all three are from the U.S., or even North America. Nervosa seems likely for a non-U.S. American band. Fallujah and a G band. I kinda hope it's not Gruesome.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:06 am

I though we were going to get Nervosa last year and Fallujah are pretty much a lock in.
    the other, would be cool if it were Gruesome and all of them small enough for a group posting
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:28 am

From the above guesses above
    Fallujah
    Havok (? Place error)
    Nervosa ( seems small enough to be announced now)
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Jephi
    Oiler

by Jephi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:49 am

Fallujah and Nervosa seem certain. No idea for the other spot, but I hope it's GHOUL… or maybe Gorguts.
    2012 * BTH * 2015 * 2016 * 2017 * 2020
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:11 am

Jephi wrote:Fallujah and Nervosa seem certain. No idea for the other spot, but I hope it's GHOUL… or maybe Gorguts.

+ a HUGE 1 for Gorguts!
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:19 am

Yeah, it's gotta be Fallujah. As for the other two, am I the only one wishing for Hallow's Eve and Nasty Savage? If those two are announced the lineup would be perfect for me.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:20 am

Jephi wrote:Fallujah and Nervosa seem certain. No idea for the other spot, but I hope it's GHOUL… or maybe Gorguts.

Gorguts seem a decent fit ,lack of Canadian bands.Ever since Justin Bieber ,I try to forget that Canada is part of "The Americas" but it still is.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:23 am

Pellaz wrote:Although it occurs to me that Obsequiae would also fit that clue.

Please be Obsequiae!

On another note, I'd love it to be a thrash metal band from Norway that I've been dying to see live since I got into them... NEKROMANTHEON!

They are almost always pedal to the floor thrash. Which is exactly how I like my thrash metal. None of this mid-tempo bullshit.

http://youtu.be/pczOvw-CRf4
    http://youtu.be/G1erhN24ZWM

Unfortunately they don't fit the clue this time but they must get booked eventually!!

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:28 am

Ghoul is nothing short of amazing live. Would love another chance to see them!

Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:34 am

BTW, I'm stoked to see Dead Cross. A musician in a band I highly respect said he saw them live and they were great and they got Dave in the band so it's bound to be good right!

Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:01 am

deathmetalpat wrote:

I try to forget that Canada is part of "The Americas" but it still is.

Sorry.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:19 am

cross fingers for

Fallujah
    Gruesome
    Overkill/Obituary
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    TEKWRX
    Oiler

by TEKWRX » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:34 am

OVERKILL would be AMAZING! One of my favorites, plus I've spoken to Blitz a few times and he LOVES being on the ship. :bangers:
    ----------------------------
    BTH Survivor (2012)
    70k 2016 Survivor
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:52 am

Warphine wrote:

Please be Obsequiae!

^ This. So, so much this.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:17 am

Gratch wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

Please be Obsequiae!

^ This. So, so much this.

That would be a nice add indeed.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:13 pm

As much as I want Nervosa on the ship, I don't think it will happen. I hope that I am proven wrong, but they went in January to record an album around Portland or something like that, and that is also where their US tour starts.

I see the trolling already started on Facebook, so we'll probably get the next announcement SOOOOOON!

Edited: I fucked up with editing a sentence and ended up with weird wording, lol.
    Last edited by SaraMarie on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Three From The Americas

by Andy » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:15 pm

Please Welcome FALLUJAH and GHOUL from California USA, and NO RAZA from Colombia onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Do we have enough American Death Metal, or should we bring along even more?

TEKWRX
    Oiler

Re: Three From The Americas

by TEKWRX » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:16 pm

No Overkill :(

Looks like more death metal announced on Sunday?
    BTH Survivor (2012)
    70k 2016 Survivor
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:19 pm

Super happy Ghoul is on board. Ok, so I am person friends with 2 of the members...I way be a little biased...but still Fuck Yea!!!
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:21 pm

Immolation is next
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:25 pm

Welcome back Immolation?
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
Post Reply 2908 posts