The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread

by Andy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Sailors!

Are you getting ready...?

Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Are you getting ready...?

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:10 pm

Location announcement was Feb. 28th last year I think....could we be getting some news tomorrow!!!! :shred: :viking: :deathmetal: :death: :shred: :viking: :belly: :chug: :viking: :metalguy: :deathmetal: :bangers: :deathhorns: :beerhorns:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:12 pm

I don't know, are we? Can our bodies ever be ready?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:18 pm

Yeah dude, lets go!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:37 pm

getting ready ... I'm already packed. Just waiting on you and my tax return :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :lol:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:55 pm

I'm ready!

Sadly my bank balance, and the Australian Dollar, are not :P :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:58 pm

Go go go!!!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

by ANTIKRISS » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:43 pm

I'm fucking ready!!!!
    For The Horde!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:15 pm

70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Illdisposer
    Wiper

by Illdisposer » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:57 pm

I was born ready.
    Shut up and take my money!
    Where is the power? Where is the glory? Heavy Metal is my story.
    carlynjason
    Petty Officer

by carlynjason » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:02 am

Totally have to agree with Dallas, the aussie dollar atm is a joke, causing a small doubt.

If Nightwish was first band announced would have to book, but will not be blind booking this year.
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:43 am

off course iam ready
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:30 am

Speedy wrote:Image
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 am

Every year we bitch and moan but every year we are on broad :lol: :lol:
    jeff_tentacles
    Oiler

by jeff_tentacles » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:54 am

2015 Survivor - 8256
    2016 ????
    WishList: Forbidden,Gojira,Goreguts,DeathspellOmega,PigDestroyer,KingParrot,UltraVomit,Cynic,Martyr,
    CarpathianForest,Krisiun,Ihsahn,SymphonyX,Macabre,Nile,Aborted,ElectroQuarterstaff,DreamTheater,
    KeepOfKalessin,OldMan'sChild,SpawnofPossession,Psycroptic,UliJonRoth,Hammerfall,AtTheGates,Opeth
    mpaled,Ghoul,Suffocation
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:01 am

I'm ready if there will be bands on board which I like and want to see. :|
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:33 am

jeff_tentacels wrote:Image

GOATWHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:41 am

Tono_Fyr wrote:

Trapper! Didn't know that was you haha.

DO you think Nick's will invite us back next year? There was a group of cruisers in there the nighgt after us and got kicked out and the cops called on them--the server hated "the pieces of shit metalhaeds"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:46 am

cowboy71 wrote:I'm ready!

Sadly my bank balance, and the Australian Dollar, are not :P :cry:

Same with our loonie.... People keep talling me open an American bank account..maybe I should.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:40 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    Tono_Fyr wrote:

Trapper! Didn't know that was you haha.

DO you think Nick's will invite us back next year? There was a group of cruisers in there the nighgt after us and got kicked out and the cops called on them--the server hated "the pieces of shit metalhaeds"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BWHAHAHAHA, that was one hell of a night. It seems we may need to find a different location for next year.

Maybe we should... I dunno, actually plan the after party this time? I'm sure that the random party in the middle of the bar late on a Monday night made them rather unhappy. :lol:

Either way, it was the perfect capstone to one of the greatest weekends ever! :headbanger: Can't wait to do it all over again next February!
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

• FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:34 am

In one week we'll get the "soooon" , and in another week "brace yourselves", then bands, then pay pay pay, then no bands, then we all be happy.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:37 am

THIS :D
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:21 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:In one week we'll get the "soooon" , and in another week "brace yourselves", then bands, then pay pay pay, then no bands, then we all be happy.

There you are... we missed you :D
    Wishlist:

• FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:29 am

bodomdragon wrote:There you are... we missed you :D
    Yeah me too ! I miss people who ask for impossible bands, bands that were there previous year or bands that you can see twice a month (just joking... well may be not ahahahahahah). I'm curious about the first bands, and also about my reactions when it will be time for booking.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:13 am

The Puerto Rico contingent shall be ready, Skipper.
    "So sing, seaman, join my hymn of
    Blood and oil
    Sing her out, sing of our return to
    Rotten soil..."
    - AHAB
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:27 am

I feel like a junkie at this point. GIVE ME MOAR CRUISE

Got my cabin ready, 2 first timers and a second timer with me for round SEVEN.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Are you getting excited yet?

by Andy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:05 pm

Are you getting excited yet?

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: Are you getting excited yet?

by Phoenix » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:08 pm

Dammit, I should have bet on a later date for the first announcement. At this rate we'll know when we're leaving mid March and where to.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:17 pm

Phoenix wrote:Dammit, I should have bet on a later date for the first announcement. At this rate we'll know when we're leaving mid March and where to.

Leaving February 4th.

The bigger question... what happened to the Skipper? He hasn't said the "S" word yet!
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:48 pm

Yes I know, I can math, but I'd rather hear it OFFICIALLY before I book any flights.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:58 pm

quit teasing us Andy ... let it rip. Place, a few bands, ship .... whatever else you can tell us. :cheers: :beerhorns:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Yeah, pretty much THIS, unless the first few bands are, e.g., Suicide Silence, Pierce the Veil and A Skylit Drive. :lol:

I'm already salting away some money. The only real question is how many Georgia-area metalheads I can convince to tag along. I think I have two others.... It would be nice to get a big posse and get a suite or something. :headbanger:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:01 am

Andy wrote:Are you getting excited yet?

I guess EXCITER will be one of the first announcements :shred:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:15 am

meshuggah wrote:I guess EXCITER will be one of the first announcements :shred:

That would make perfect sense considering the word games Andy likes to play. And they've been onbroad before so why not.
    Wishlist:

jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:36 am

off course iam exited tell us dates and port
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:44 am

jurjenmetal wrote:off course iam exited tell us dates and port

You've got a countdown in the site pointing to February 4th. As for the port, we can only guess, but it has been heavily rumoured that it will be Ft. Lauderdale again.
    Wishlist:

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:45 am

If you take a look at the source code of the site, you'll see this:

<h3>Next Departure</h3>
    <div class="countdown" data-start="February 04, 2016 13:00:00" data-end="February 04, 2016 14:00:00"></div>

</div><!-- .widget -->

So yeah, departing date and time are quite confirmed.
    Wishlist:

Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:01 pm

2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:16 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    jurjenmetal wrote:off course iam exited tell us dates and port

You've got a countdown in the site pointing to February 4th. As for the port, we can only guess, but it has been heavily rumoured that it will be Ft. Lauderdale again.

The only sailings on February 4th seem to be Independence of the Seas from Fort Lauderdale and Brilliance of the Seas from Tampa. Both are four night cruises. Seeing how the Brilliance is quite small, I think it's safe to say we'll be sailing on the Independence.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Leaving out of Fort Lauderdale again would be fine with me. That is if money/bands lead me to make a decision to go again.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
Post Reply 2908 posts