Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: You are AT THE GATES of Booking

by Ecliptica » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:01 am

Zero interest from me so far. Dragonforce was super fun last time and I did say that if I had the chance to see them again I would, but being in Europe and having all these easily accessible shows has spoiled me. I'm becoming a bitter old cruise veteran now.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:02 am

What a hell of a start!!! Way to go!!! Can't wait for the next four... Thank you Andy for killing my productivity this morning :headbanger:
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:02 am

I am glad to see some information. Now I can allow myself to actually hope for bands.

I'm assuming that Gloryhammer is on broad this year without me asking, but also I wouldn't mind seeing Turisas again, maybe Tyr and Eluveitie as well. Visigoth is on my list, as well as Manowar. And lately I've been really into Falconer as well.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 8 Months Until Departure!

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:05 am

deathmetalpat wrote:Twitter activity suggests that bands should be announced tomorrow and booking Friday,if they repeat last year's pattern

Well, that's what I call an amazing guess. How did you come up with that? Good one!
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:11 am

OK I got my promo code and tried 3 times to book only to have it say invalid code WTF? :evil:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:12 am

DragonLordJones wrote:OK I got my promo code and tried 3 times to book only to have it say invalid code WTF? :evil:

70k booking page wrote:Booking for UMC GOLD Survivors (3 or more sailings) will start Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 3PM EST.

:beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:16 am

Memnoch wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:OK I got my promo code and tried 3 times to book only to have it say invalid code WTF? :evil:

70k booking page wrote:Booking for UMC GOLD Survivors (3 or more sailings) will start Thursday, June 25, 2015 at 3PM EST.

:beerwink:
    I will be at work then ... I wanna book now lol. :lol: :lol: guess I should read closer instead of drinking more ha ha
    :chug: :cheers:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:18 am

CountArioch wrote: And lately I've been really into Falconer as well.

Since we know Andy makes some miracles happen, I hesitate to say this - but Falconer sounds like they're 100% done playing live shows after ProgPower this year.

They're my all-time favorite band, so, yes, that'd be an auto-booking for me. But I don't see it happening :'(
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:22 am

Gotta wait until booking opens maybe? I have the same problem.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:32 am

cowboy71 wrote:Gotta wait until booking opens maybe? I have the same problem.

looks like 3pm eastern US time .... and I'll be at work until 12am tomorrow/today so I have to wait an extra day :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Speedy
    Ensign

Re: Greetings From Italy

by Speedy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:51 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    klons wrote:Countrymen... so Fleshgod Apocalypse, Elvenking or a Rhapsody or two.

Would LOVE Ancient Bards to be added.

^THIS!!!! :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:52 am

All bands good or great so far :bangers:
    Except At The Zzzzz, they seriously bored me at Trondheim Metal Fest last year.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Return of FIREWIND!

by Andy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:03 am

After a long hiatus, look for FIREWIND to return to the concert stage, including 2 sets onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 - The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

How many more Guitar Heroes can we manage to fit on this boat?

Ecliptica
    Ensign

Re: The Return of FIREWIND!

by Ecliptica » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:05 am

Hmm. . .okay. . .that's a bit better for me.

I don't even know why I comment. If I go on this thing I'll do what I did the previous years - wait until a week or two before, find a cabin, book a last minute flight, and see you guys at noon the day the boat leaves :cool: :cool:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:07 am

Andy wrote:How many more Guitar Heroes can we manage to fit on this boat?

Working hard on this clue but I'm out of ideas so far...
    Wishlist:

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:14 am

bodomdragon wrote:

#1 Guitar Hero for me would be Jørn Viggo Lofstad (pagan's Mind).
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 am

Speedy wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

Good one. Mine would be Michael Romeo from Symphony X but I hardly believe that's Andy's reference :D
    Wishlist:

Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:16 am

Speedy wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

YES!
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:24 am

Btw, quite sure that one of the remaining three will be Within Temptation due to clue in Delain's post.
    Wishlist:

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:30 am

bodomdragon wrote:Btw, quite sure that one of the remaining three will be Within Temptation due to clue in Delain's post.

It's about time they were onbroad. Well, I'll get to see them in July already, but they'd definitely be a two-setter for me.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:36 am

My prediction for the remaining three: Within Temptation (because of obvious clue), Children of Bodom (because of Guitar Hero clue, they have songs featured on Guitar Hero) and Symphony X because fuck yeah.
    Wishlist:

Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:37 am

bodomdragon wrote:Btw, quite sure that one of the remaining three will be Within Temptation due to clue in Delain's post.

could be Isegrim :)
    they like cruises
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:39 am

Mal2000 wrote:

they like cruises

Not alphabetically, if the clue was meant for today's announcements. No spots between Iced Earth and Lacuna Coil. Otherwise Epica would also be strong candidates, but again, not for today.
    Wishlist:

Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:53 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Mal2000 wrote:

they like cruises

Not alphabetically, if the clue was meant for today's announcements. No spots between Iced Earth and Lacuna Coil. Otherwise Epica would also be strong candidates, but again, not for today.

I may be completely out of reality but I was reading:
    "Will this be the only female fronted Dutch band on board 70000TONS OF METAL 2016?"
    which could indicate ANY Dutch band with female singer

don't see any clue on date or alphabetic order. All looks messed up.
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:11 am

This lineup is INSANE.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:16 am

Yikes! This is starting out VERY good. I second Falconer and Symphony X. Give me my code so I can book already! :shred:
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:16 am

Mal2000 wrote:don't see any clue on date or alphabetic order. All looks messed up.

What he is trying to say, is that if you look at the lineup here:

http://70000tons.com/artists/

Those spots are all alphabetical. So the remaining announcements in this first 10 bands will be one that alphabetically falls between "At The Gates" and "Delain" and two that alphabetically come after Lacuna Coil.

Hence - Epica and Izegrim will not be announced in this little batch of announcements.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:19 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Mal2000 wrote:don't see any clue on date or alphabetic order. All looks messed up.

Those spots are all alphabetical. So the remaining announcements in this first 10 bands will be one that alphabetically falls between "At The Gates" and "Delain" and two that alphabetically come after Lacuna Coil.

Hence - Epica and Izegrim will not be announced in this little batch of announcements.

So: Behemoth, Symphony X and Testament! Yes! :chug:

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:20 am

cowboy71 wrote:

You saved me the time of writing this. Thanks :D
    Wishlist:

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:55 am

C'mon Andy, my F5 key is already ruined...
    Wishlist:

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:11 am

We need a band letter B then, hows about Bolt Thrower! Bloodbath! or Borknagar any of those 3 please. :bmhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:14 am

Lacuna Coil, Delain, At The Gates :headbanger:

Don't care about Iced Earth, Dragonforce, or Firewind.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:34 am

Hey, I'm happy. :beerbang:

At the Gates - I'm very excited for this, I'm sure many here have seen them a few times but I have yet to see these guys, very cool.

Delain - Not my thing, but I don't hate them.

Dragonforce - :lol:

Firewind - I don't know this band. I'll have to put this on at work today.

Fleshgod Apocalypse - Sweet, I missed them when they came to town a few years ago. Moar br00talz plz.

Iced Earth - Amazing announcement and the most exciting one for me out of this bunch.

Lacuna Coil - Saw them last summer, it was a decent show, not my favorite anymore but I liked them when I first got into metal. If I'm drunk enough, I may be found singing to them.

Somebody earlier in the thread mentioned Nuclear Assault... I would love that! But they've said this summer is their last tour. Hopefully that doesn't preclude them playing one last time on the ship. Lilker is a fellow Rochesterian and a really cool guy, I'd love for him to come.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:44 am

Wishes for the last three of this batch:

Norwegian:
    Borknagar
    Leprous
    Pagan's Mind

Girlie:
    Beyond the Bridge
    Tarja
    Within Temptation

Folk:
    Dalriada
    Lumsk
    Metsatöll

Power:
    Axxis
    Orden Ogan
    Powerwolf

Trumps everything else:
    Battlelore
    Van Canto
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:57 am

Stats, how much have you paid the skipper??????
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:01 am

SaraMarie wrote:Somebody earlier in the thread mentioned Nuclear Assault... I would love that! But they've said this summer is their last tour. Hopefully that doesn't preclude them playing one last time on the ship. Lilker is a fellow Rochesterian and a really cool guy, I'd love for him to come.

I saw them at Sweden Rock Festival earlier in June and it was bloody excellent! More moshpit!!

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:20 am

Not familiar with Firewind, but a very good chance that I'll like it based on the FB friends who like them.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:55 am

even though there's nothing that'll open my wallet yet, this is a very strong start... if the remaining 3 are Borknagar, Ne Obliviscaris, and Powerwolf, I'm in trouble
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CemeterySkyline-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-Souldrainer-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-Stortregn-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:00 am

Did someone say Bodom?

At the Gates is nice since they're on my bucket list, but I've been wanting to see Bodom forever, I'd get VERY excited by Bodom :3

Within Temptation wouldn't be my speed... I'm more than good on the girlie front now.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:05 am

Phoenix wrote:Did someone say Bodom?

Of course... BODOMdragon did :D
    Wishlist:

Post Reply 2908 posts