Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: Prepare Your Wish Lists!

by meshuggah » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:12 am

My present wish list is that we get some sort of announcements SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:15 am

Easter Eggs Part Deaux....
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:35 pm

Pellaz wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I miss the Compass Deli.

It's been five years since my first cruise, on good ol' Majesty, and I still remember the awesomeness of the Compass Deli. Even better: it seemed like a lot of people never found it during the cruise, so it never had a long line.

Yeah, it was nice and hidden. Definitely added to the awesomeness of the place.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Compass Deli and me
    2012 -I thought it was not open for our cruise
    2013-Finally took the time to read something other than running order in daily briefing ,found out it was open.Best soup and salads on the cruise and great sandwiches ,never crowded and I never told anyone about it.Secret shhh...
    2014-Ate there every day and enjoyed a pre-buffet soup and salad before sneaking into the Windjammer early ,though the back steps sometimes.Liked the few hidden tables in the back area over-looking the rear dining .I think only one time where there more than 10 people in the place.
    The help was great and got to know what I liked behind the counter both years.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:07 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:Compass Deli and me
    2012 -I thought it was not open for our cruise
    2013-Finally took the time to read something other than running order in daily briefing ,found out it was open.Best soup and salads on the cruise and great sandwiches ,never crowded and I never told anyone about it.Secret shhh...
    2014-Ate there every day and enjoyed a pre-buffet soup and salad before sneaking into the Windjammer early ,though the back steps sometimes.Liked the few hidden tables in the back area over-looking the rear dining .I think only one time where there more than 10 people in the place.
    The help was great and got to know what I liked behind the counter both years.

Heh, yep. It was hidden over on the side and I think people got distracted by the pizza place and Johnny Rockets which were in the same area. Compass Deli is unique to Majesty, no other Royal ship has ever had anything like it, and with Majesty being sold off to Pullmantur next year, they never will again. :cry:

Compass Deli and me (October right before the first 70K)
    Day 1: I remembered seeing it on the deck plans but didn't find it/got distracted by pizza
    Day 2: Saw it mentioned in the Daily Compass. "Rumor has it the Captain likes to eat lunch there!" Well, sure, since he might actually know where it is, since it's his ship.... :twisted:
    I conducted a Phase 2 search, actually found the place and got a great panini sandwich. A few minutes later a couple walked past me whispering "I think that's the Captain!" I glanced over my shoulder. Sure 'nuff, the Captain was chowing down on a sandwich. Apparently the rumors were true. :lol:

Side note: a day later, I asked the Captain what he thought of Majesty's upcoming full-ship metal-music charter (70K's first outing) and he answered with obvious regret, "I wish I were going to be onboard for that, because it sounds like fun and we'd get to go to Cozumel, but my contract is up right before then." That was kinda cool.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:09 am

Godflesh wrote:
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Bookings for motorheadcruise start 25th marth. I guess we'll have some news from the 70k team soon.

Yes I, for one, am going to Motorboat this year.

I'm not, actually. Suites were sold out before day one, and there are only 6.5 bands I want to see.
    Even though Motorboat has 3 out of my 5 top bands, and Lemmy won't live forever, their value proposition is way less than 70000tons.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:37 am

Facebook and Twitter updates today ,that in total ,acknowledged the fact Easter happened.So we got a long break and didn't get any information.Just a reminder of the former "Easter Eggs",MORC West is announcing bands for an October 2016 cruise for comparison .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Cardest
    Chief Petty Officer

by Cardest » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:00 pm

304 days to go...
    Maybe we'll see an update on 300 days?!?!?
    Cardestio

I am the Bra Destroyer
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:35 pm

well we got is it just easter eggs you're looking for .... but still silence on the official end for bands . Maybe 300 is the magic number :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers: :givebeer:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:52 pm

The only eggs we got today were goose eggs :cry:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:57 pm

meshuggah wrote:The only eggs we got today were goose eggs :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cry:
  • bobmetallicafreak
    Wiper

by bobmetallicafreak » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:48 am

IM SO PUMPED WILL BE MY FIRST TIME :)

SO MANY REQUESTS LOL

HOPE TO MEET A STACK OF PEOPLE ON HERE
    TO CHAT TOO :)

MORE AUSSIES COMING FOR YAS

REQUESTS........2016..................BLOODBATH,CARCASS.KREATOR,HELLOWEEN,DOWN,ARCH ENEMY,BOLT THROWER,SABATON,VENOM,INFLAMES,CORONER,AMON AMARTH,EXODUS,FORBIDDEN,TESTAMENT,SAXON,

TOO MANY TO MENTION HAHAHA

CHEERS BOBBY :bangers:
  • For Tomorrow
    Oiler

by For Tomorrow » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:38 am

YES HELLOWEEN!!!!!! :headbanger:
    Wish List: Equilibrium, Soilwork, Helloween, Wolfchant, Omnium Gatherum, Ensiferum, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, PowerWolf, Alestorm, Scar Symmetry ,Insomnium, Children Of Bodom, InFlames

http://keepcalmandlistentometal.weebly.com/ check me out
    Dimma
    Petty Officer

by Dimma » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:14 pm

The website suddenly stopped being a 'website'

http://70000tons.com/artists/
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Count The Days!

by Andy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:29 am

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: Count The Days!

by deathmetalpat » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:31 am

Actual news, but days until what?Boat ,port of call ,bands,dates etc.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Noelolz
    Petty Officer

by Noelolz » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:43 am

Man, this is getting old. :roll:
    Bring on #7! Booked Cabin 2313!
    70k 2011, 2012, BTH, 2013, 2014, 2015 Survivor
    Wishlist: Haken*Edguy*SymphonyX*Moonspell*Devin Townsend*Masterplan*Gojira*Avantasia*Ayreon*Starkill*Arsis*Leprous*Anaal Nathrakh*Enslaved*Rhapsody of Fire
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Maybe the counter on the website is counting down to the first news about the next cruise?
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Well he's alive. That's nice to see.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:43 pm

Does this mean that COUNT RAVEN will be announced?
  • shannonsteele2015
    Wiper

by shannonsteele2015 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:52 pm

Hey Andy.. um yes getting excited. One Q.. will all prevous cruisers get an email or just the person that booked the room last time.. shes not going on the next trip. Thanks - Shannon.
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:09 pm

shannonsteele2015 wrote:Hey Andy.. um yes getting excited. One Q.. will all prevous cruisers get an email or just the person that booked the room last time.. shes not going on the next trip. Thanks - Shannon.

I emailed the booking team about this because I skipped last year but want to go this year. They said I should be good to go with getting an email. So hopefully that means you are good to go. ...hopefully...
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:23 pm

2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:03 pm

70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:20 pm

Maybe the 300 day mark for the first announcement?

I get paid monthly. I get paid in 5 days time. That pay will also have quite a bit of extra $$$$ in overtime in it.

So get those pre-booking codes out SOON Andy while I've got the money burning a hole in my pocket :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:08 am

From Twitter:

Introducing #SuperMetalSunday on board #70000TONS OF METAL 2016. Watch #Superbowl on big screens!

2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:31 am

Full text from the book of faces:

70000 tons wrote:Introducing #SuperMetalSunday

If you counted correctly you may have realized that Super Bowl 2016 will take place during 70000tons 2016!

Since we always strive to introduce new events on 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy #MetalCruise you will be looking forward to our all new Super Metal Sunday: Of course we will screen the #SuperBowl not only live on a big screen in a designated Super Bowl Party location, but also throughout the ship via the onboard TV including your private cabin!

But wait! There's more to #SuperMetalSunday: We will host another edition of our infamous #70000TONS Belly Flop Contest as well as another highlight that writes Metal history year after year: JAMMING IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS, The 70000TONS OF METAL All-Star Jam where all the biggest stars on board play popular tunes by your request!

Looking forward to #SuperMetalSunday on board The Original, 70000TONS OF METAL in the Caribbean? There is more to come...! Count the days!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Introducing ‪#‎SuperMetalSunday‬

by Andy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:35 am

If you counted correctly you may have realized that the Super Bowl 2016 will take place during 70000TONS OF METAL 2016!

Since we always strive to introduce new events on 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise‬ you will be looking forward to our all new #SuperMetalSunday: Of course we will screen the ‪‎Super Bowl‬ not only live on a big screen in a designated Super Bowl Party location, but also throughout the ship via the onboard TV including your private cabin!

But wait! There's more to #SuperMetalSunday: We will host another edition of our infamous ‪70000TONS‬ Belly Flop Contest as well as another highlight that writes Metal history year after year: JAMMING IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS, The 70000TONS OF METAL All-Star Jam where all the biggest stars on board play popular tunes by your request!

Looking forward to #SuperMetalSunday on board The Original, 70000TONS OF METAL in the Caribbean?

There is more to come...! Count the days!

doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Introducing ‪#‎SuperMetalSunday‬

by doomguy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:48 am

What is Super Bowl?
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:56 am

Andy wrote:... on a big screen in a designated Super Bowl Party location...

Great news for those of us that don't give a fuck :bangers:
    Conrad wrote:What is Super Bowl?

Not sure, but here's yours truly with a superb owl :mrgreen:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:00 am

At least they had good enough sense to placate us Americans. I don't care about football at all, but that's fine, more metal on the ship for me.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:43 am

I did not want to have to watch it from my cabin. Not great news but I will take it.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:50 am

Andy cares a lot ,he cares that the one year he needs Americans the most(strong USD) ,he scheduled the cruise on a date that many can't or will not attend.Never mind the fact that it is the cheapest cruise to charter from Royal Caribbean because of this,it is usually filled with the highest number of foreign cruisers and females on girly cruises.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:52 am

I don't care. Thought this is a metal cruise not a footballcruise. The main thing for me are bands not football, belly flop or port of call or whatever. :evil:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:11 am

So hand egg's a thing. I guess we'll get OFFICIAL dates when he announces a port of call.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:17 am

Speedy wrote:
    Andy wrote:... on a big screen in a designated Super Bowl Party location...

Great news for those of us that don't give a fuck :bangers:
    Conrad wrote:What is Super Bowl?

Not sure, but here's yours truly with a superb owl :mrgreen:

that is, indeed, a superb owl! :lol:
    I, myself, happen to have super bowels!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:09 am

deathmetalpat wrote:females on girly cruises.

This doesn't sound too bad. :boobs:
    Maybe we'll get lots of girlie bands for the ladies? :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:00 am

Memnoch wrote:

I be really surprised if there was not quite a few girlie bands this year.Maybe a Female Voices Fest on the water.That and some power metal and American Thrash metal .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:57 am

deathmetalpat wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

I be really surprised if there was not quite a few girlie bands this year.Maybe a Female Voices Fest on the water.That and some power metal and American Thrash metal .

And there will also be some black metal and a little core...

There was so much thrash on the last cruise there BETTER be some girlie/power/melodeath on this coming cruise. I'm all for everything but, for the people who were underwhelmed last time, let's give them something to be excited about.

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:24 am

I'm not greedy; I'd be happy with, say, 30 girlie bands onbroad. The rest could be old school death metal. :lol:
    Wishlist:
Post Reply 2908 posts