Post Reply 2911 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Time For Some Industrial Metal From Colombia!

by Downvod » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:52 pm

A lot of optimism in these guesses. When he announces the bands in groups of 3 or more, aren't they almost always unknowns or small bands? Seems like the big names always get their own post.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:02 pm

Testament
    Dimmu Borgir
    Disavowed........the Dreamside.....??????
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:03 pm

Metaladdict187 wrote:Wait......... Finish the round?????

Next will be the lightning round. All final 10 bands announced while we're in line to get on the ship.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Downvod wrote:A lot of optimism in these guesses. When he announces the bands in groups of 3 or more, aren't they almost always unknowns or small bands? Seems like the big names always get their own post.

Very true ,at this late of the announcement cycle a group dump is usually 3 different types of bands with none being big.One big band at the end is a possibility ,plus he is sweating out COF right now.Nothing he can do about the visa problem and I hate seeing a band many people like be cancelled at the end ,even though I had no interest .
    My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:26 pm

I wouldn't mind Dodecahedron from the Netherlands. In the same ballpark as Deathspell Omega.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • OLLIE101
    Wiper

by OLLIE101 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:29 pm

CoF just posted on FB that Dani got his visa, so they will be on broad.
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:39 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Metaladdict187 wrote:Wait......... Finish the round?????

Next will be the lightning round. All final 10 bands announced while we're in line to get on the ship.

That would not surprise me at all........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    Madkill
    Petty Officer

by Madkill » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:55 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:
    Madkill wrote:the return of Demolition Hammer ... :whisky:

Oh hell yeah that would be Amazing

...not ever gonna happen since Daze is deceased

Alex Marquez could play, and bring Solstice along too :)
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
    TEKWRX
    Oiler

by TEKWRX » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:01 pm

I'd happily take Taake over Dimmu. Loved Dimmu's first 2 albums, but they've been going downhill for me since then...
    ----------------------------
    BTH Survivor (2012)
    70k 2016 Survivor
    ----------------------------
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Thrash Or Die from Florida fits the clue, and they've been mentioned in the rumor thread.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:06 pm

Madkill wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Madkill wrote:the return of Demolition Hammer ... :whisky:

...not ever gonna happen since Daze is deceased

Alex Marquez could play, and bring Solstice along too :)

That would rule.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Diomedes
    Oiler

by Diomedes » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:14 pm

Denner Shermann fits and would be rather welcome for me.

edit: whoops they're from denmark, nvm
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:20 pm

Godflesh wrote:Thrash Or Die from Florida fits the clue, and they've been mentioned in the rumor thread.

I wouldn't be surprised with them. Someone mentioned Thanatos, and I also like that band. Down fits the clues, but no way that is happening, anyway they have a gig on Feb 8th so that's out.

As for some of the other bands mentioned, I don't think Demon Hunter would come on, but they seem all right. I think that they would be busy with their jobs or if they're still running a studio or whatever, who knows. DevilDriver is not a favorite band of mine, but something I would peak in and watch if I had nothing else to do. Taake I don't know much but like what I've heard. Dimmu for me is a bit to CoF-ish, haha, and I prefer CoF. Testament I've seen and will see at MDF, but I'd take time out of my busy schedule to see that for sure.

Solstice doesn't fit the clues, but I'd still like them to come. I loved that they covered Suck My Dick at MDF last year.

I'm really happy anyway that Dani got his visa. So what if he is maybe a dick. I think it's hilarious that they will be on the ship. CoF was baby's first black metal, and having one of their shirts (always funny) was a "cool" thing in HS for me. They are over the top in a way that's fun for me, haha. Dimmu is too much, I laughed hard at that one big video they had, but it got old fast.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Last time we had three bands in one clue I believe the order he gave the countries in the clue ended up matching the alphabetical order as well.

So that would mean that the U.S. and Netherlands bands start with "D" between Delain and Dragonforce. There are too may possibilities for the U.S. band. But I'll go with DevilDriver for U.S. and Dictated from Netherlands.

And the Norwegian band probably starts with "T", between Subway to Sally and Thyrfing. My money is on Taake for the Norwegian band. Taake would make me very happy indeed!! :beerhorns:
    +1 on this ,He does give the order of the question marks to match order of the clues.
    My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:45 pm

As much as I would love Taake, Thrash or Die fit a multiple announcement much more. :cry:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Dead head from the Netherlands would be cool or distillator just put out a great album.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:25 pm

mooyagi wrote:Next will be the lightning round. All final 10 bands announced while we're in line to get on the ship.

Would make the 3-hour line to get on the ship more interesting, as the announcements percolate through the crowd.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Last time we had three bands in one clue I believe the order he gave the countries in the clue ended up matching the alphabetical order as well.

So that would mean that the U.S. and Netherlands bands start with "D" between Delain and Dragonforce. There are too may possibilities for the U.S. band. But I'll go with DevilDriver for U.S. and Dictated from Netherlands.

And the Norwegian band probably starts with "T", between Subway to Sally and Thyrfing. My money is on Taake for the Norwegian band. Taake would make me very happy indeed!! :beerhorns:

I don't Bolivia, Peru've it! (sorry, Latin America-appropriate joke :-)
    But yeah, the evidence is in favor of this (unless statsman finds otherwise). So no Testament or Thrash Or Die.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Brujeria-/-Candiria-/-Candlemass-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Deicide-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-/-Galakticon.-/-Ghost-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Ross.The.Boss-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suffocation-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Faceless-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Vio-lence-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:21 pm

Its not going to be dimmu borgir or testament. The T band is more likely to be Taake. The american d band at least i hope it would be Devourment. Im fresh out of dutch bands
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 pm

I just listened to Taake and they're good, but we have too much black metal already, and not enough death and thrash - very different from last year.
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:41 pm

Godflesh wrote:

I don't Bolivia, Peru've it! (sorry, Latin America-appropriate joke :-)
    But yeah, the evidence is in favor of this (unless statsman finds otherwise). So no Testament or Thrash Or Die.

By that logic we can even infer that the US band is alphabetically before the Netherlands band, if that helps.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:45 pm

Probably wrong but my first instinct for a D band a return from Diamond Plate. Can a repeat band compete for the Cripper Award?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:49 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    Downvod wrote:A lot of optimism in these guesses. When he announces the bands in groups of 3 or more, aren't they almost always unknowns or small bands? Seems like the big names always get their own post.

Very true ,at this late of the announcement cycle a group dump is usually 3 different types of bands with none being big.One big band at the end is a possibility ,plus he is sweating out COF right now.Nothing he can do about the visa problem and I hate seeing a band many people like be cancelled at the end ,even though I had no interest .

Not necessarily.

If you look at the last multiple announcement, yes they were all relatively small - Abinchova have only around 6,000 Facebook likes, Painful 2,000, Twilight Force 7,000.

Taake have almost 200,000.

BUT, in 2014 with only 10 days to go we got Freedom Call (70,000 likes), Hatesphere (25,000) and Unearth (240,000) all in the same announcement.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    SoniaByNight
    Wiper

by SoniaByNight » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:01 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:

Not necessarily.

If you look at the last multiple announcement, yes they were all relatively small - Abinchova have only around 6,000 Facebook likes, Painful 2,000, Twilight Force 7,000.

Taake have almost 200,000.

BUT, in 2014 with only 10 days to go we got Freedom Call (70,000 likes), Hatesphere (25,000) and Unearth (240,000) all in the same announcement.

My theory (and again this may be wishful thinking) is that it would make sense to wait to announce Taake until the last minute, given how many issues with visas they had the last time they tried to come into the US. That said, it would be wise to wait to relay the information to fans until they were officially guaranteed access into the country.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Koyi k utho
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:14 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Koyi k utho

:lol:

This appears to be worse than a thumbs down.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:21 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:Koyi k utho

:lol:

This appears to be worse than a thumbs down.

LOL, +1. I love Razor Ramon's posts.
    At least we'll all meet at Bloodbath and Paradise Lost, but we won't recognize each other, unless we all go to the meet'n'greet.
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Here are some more thoughts and possibilities.

U.S.
    Destructor - old school thrash/speed, just put out a new album
    Dethlehem - just discovered these guys, cheesy as fuck yet kind of awesome at the same time.
    DevilDriver - probably too big of a name to be in one of these cluster announcements.
    Devourment - brutal death metal would definitely fill a void.
    Diamond Plate - repeat from 2012 cruise, would help fill the gaping thrash void.

Netherlands
    Dictated - death metal, these guys are alright, nothing groundbreaking.
    Distillator - these guys are good and would probably help make the thrash fans happy.

Norway
    Sulphur - just found these guys and really, really like them. Black/Death metal band that is putting out new album Feb.1st.
    Taake - touring U.S. shortly after the cruise.
    The Wretched End - they don't play live and not sure if "The" is included alphabetically on the artist page but SAMOTH!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

3 More from 3 Different Countries

by Andy » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Please Welcome DIA DE LOS MUERTOS from USA, DISTILLATOR from Netherlands, and SUSPERIA from Norway onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

• Godflesh
    Midshipman

Re: 3 More from 3 Different Countries

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:49 pm

+1 for Hoppy McGee! I haven't heard of any of these bands, but at least I have the time to find out about them.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:53 pm

Susperia, one Razor actually knows, cool

Those other two, I have no idea..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:54 pm

+1 for Hoppy McGee! I haven't heard of any of these bands, but at least I have enough time to find out about them, that won't last.
    And +1 for (apparent) announcement logic, +1 for alphabetical order, and +1 for Andy for any announcements at all!
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:55 pm

Well now we are down to the FINAL 10/11 bands...lets do this! No whammy, no whammy, no whammy, and stop! AMON AMARTH! :lol: :viking:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Susperia, one Razor actually knows, cool

Those other two, I have no idea..

Looks like you have *very quick* access to a stockpile of Razor Ramon pictures :-):-)
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59 pm

DISTILLATOR from Netherlands seem to have 1 album - and a few sites say they are from Germany. not hating them if I have the right band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6evze6ovbc
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:06 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:DISTILLATOR from Netherlands seem to have 1 album - and a few sites say they are from Germany. not hating them if I have the right band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6evze6ovbc

Distillator - these guys are good and would probably help make the thrash fans happy.

Indeed, Distillator seems to scratch the Thrash itch. Not as much as Testament would, however.
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:12 pm

My predictions for the next 10 bands (in a week?):
    - one headliner (Amon Amarth?)
    - two well-known bands (perhaps D.R.I. one of them?)
    - seven Cripper-award worthy bands (that's the politically-correct way of mentioning "filler" bands).
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:15 pm

All three bands sound like they're going to be worth checking out at least.

Have never heard of Dia De Los Muertos, but they sound interesting enough, will check them out for a set if time permits.

Will check out Distillator for sure they remind me a lot of Destruction.

I didn't know Susperia were still around. Seems like they have a new vocalist, will be interesting to see how they sound. Their old vocalist sounded a bit like David Draiman from Disturbed. The new vocalist also sings for power metal band Guardians of Time and has a much more power/classic metal voice.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:27 pm

I just got into Distillator about four weeks ago, so this is a welcome surprise for me. Definitely very Destruction-like for those of you that don't know.

I'll be looking forward to them playing this years thrash set at 5:30 in the morning! \m/ \m/
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
  • Godflesh
    Midshipman

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:46 pm

Warphine wrote:I just got into Distillator about four weeks ago, so this is a welcome surprise for me. Definitely very Destruction-like for those of you that don't know.

I'll be looking forward to them playing this years thrash set at 5:30 in the morning! \m/ \m/

Ah come on, that's how I felt initially about Gurd (last minute thrash announcement last year), but they were excellent, and I ended up makeing friends with them.
    It's my opinion that there are no bad bands on 70K, just bands you don't get a chance to see (there's my politically correct speech again :-)
  • Post Reply 2911 posts