Post Reply 2908 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2016 Megathread
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

Re: Atlantis In The Caribbean

by UltimoAviso » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:25 am

im hoping its not epica, though i enjoy and respect them i can only listen for a small period. I'm still going either way.
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:34 am

Where's my :deathmetal: ????
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:48 am

There is indeed a distinct lack of harder death and thrash so far this year... I'm ok with it after last year's overload. All this melodeath... so many bands I need to check out!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • eddie_beast
    Oiler

by eddie_beast » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:54 am

EDGUY, ELUVEITIE, EXODUS...we need more Power and Trash Metal Bands!!!
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:04 pm

I think we need some progressive already haha and keep it comming with the power
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:09 pm

pablov8 wrote:Where's my :deathmetal: ????

Agreed.

Too many girly bands. :bitch:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:18 pm

Last 3 Bands have been good picks,not one total loser this year so far.Last year there were 2 bands that bore me beyond belief that fit into the music I like ,Behemoth and Apocalytica :cry: .Most overrated bands in Metal,add to that Cronos "the dick of metal to his fans" and I glad all that money was spent when I didn't go.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Just booked a cabin for me and my peeps.

Can we get a thrash band now? & Maybe one of my wishlist bands too? Please. Haha. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:31 pm

Booked!

motherfucker announce some bands #FORTHWITH and let us book
  • DEUS IREA
    Oiler

by DEUS IREA » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:21 pm

Feel like we need some thrash as there is a distinct lack of it. Overkill, Exodus, Kreator or Testament would be good or even add all 4!!! :bangers:
    70k 2015 cabin 6235 survivor
    70k 2016 cabin 6513
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:27 pm

Since Andy seems clearly to be being nice to me with all these girlie bands and power metal bands, I'm hoping to eventually see Magnum on the lineup :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:31 pm

Jimbo2392 wrote:Just booked a cabin for me and my peeps.

Can we get a thrash band now? & Maybe one of my wishlist bands too? Please. Haha. :beerhorns:

Hopefully the next hint will be: "Get ready to Run Wild!" :headbanger:
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:16 pm

Wow, I really don't care for Visions of Atlantis. What a weird pick for the band to release right before more sales open up.

Epica is okay, but I hope that's it for the girlie/power stuff, other than some really good power metal like Gammaray maybe.

I am feeling a distinct lack of thrash. I've got a bunch of "new" ones I like... Violator, Vektor, Nervosa, Lich King. Could also use some Iron Reagan.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:22 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I am feeling a distinct lack of thrash. I've got a bunch of "new" ones I like... Violator, Vektor, Nervosa, Lich King. Could also use some Iron Reagan.

Me too. Please no Exodus, I've seen them a million times. I want bands that I haven't yet seen (or haven't seen too much of), like the bands you mentioned! Especially Violator and Vektor. Throw Kreator into the thrash mix and I'll be over the moon.

Iron Reagan seems likely as Municipal Waste has been on the boat a few times.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:22 pm

eddie_beast wrote:EDGUY, ELUVEITIE, EXODUS...we need more Power and Trash Metal Bands!!!

What is trash metal?

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:26 pm

Warphine wrote:
    eddie_beast wrote:EDGUY, ELUVEITIE, EXODUS...we need more Power and Trash Metal Bands!!!

What is trash metal?

Is Municipal Waste trash metal? Crossover-trash?
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:39 pm

dws515 wrote:
    Warphine wrote:

What is trash metal?

Is Municipal Waste trash metal? Crossover-trash?

No, they are thrash metal. :)

I'm not sure where this whole "trash" metal thing got started. I'm guessing it's because some foreigners couldn't pronounce the "H" sound so people starting thinking it was written as it was being pronounced.

dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:41 pm

It was just a joke. Municipal waste is literally garbage.

The band Municipal Waste is a great band!
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:43 pm

dws515 wrote:It was just a joke. Municipal waste is literally garbage.

The band Municipal Waste is a great band!

Wow, I fail. I completely missed that one. LOL :heavydrink:

Oh and this is my 666th post! :bmhorns:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:47 pm

Phoenix wrote:There is indeed a distinct lack of harder death and thrash so far this year...

Maybe he's secretly saving them all for a surprise Barge 2 Hell?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:49 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:There is indeed a distinct lack of harder death and thrash so far this year...

If he was, he would piss off all the people that like the harder stuff that booked 70k thinking that was their only option. His best bet is to announce B2H and the next 70K around the same time frame and make sure his customers are fully informed of their options.

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:50 pm

Warphine wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

If he was, he would piss off all the people that like the harder stuff that booked 70k thinking that was their only option. His best bet is to announce B2H and the next 70K around the same time frame and make sure his customers are fully informed of their options.

There's doing what's best and then there's Troll Andy. :twisted: I'm just making shit up anyway.
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:51 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Warphine wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Maybe he's secretly saving them all for a surprise Barge 2 Hell?

There's doing what's best and then there's Troll Andy. :twisted: I'm just making shit up anyway.

Very true, hard to predict what Andy is going to do.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:52 pm

dws515 wrote:It was just a joke. Municipal waste is literally garbage.

Hehehehe - well played sir, well played indeed :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:56 pm

mooyagi wrote:

More likely (and again no-one's really knows how Skipper thinks.... not even Skipper) - he is trying to appease people like me that like 'girlie' metal and power metal who felt rather shortchanged due to the extreme lack of it on the 2015 lineup.

There were only 2 bands I'd truly consider 'power metal' (Primal Fear and Blind Guardian), and the closest thing to girlie metal we had was Therion on 2015.

This time around we've already got Lacuna, Visions and Delain (with a fair chance of Epica going by the clues) on the girlie front, and Iced Earth/Dragonforce/Firewind on the power front.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Dutchmen And Dutch Ladies

by Andy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:09 pm

We promised you more female fronted Dutch bands: Please welcome EPICA onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Are you ready for some Thrash in the Caribbean now?

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Dutchmen And Dutch Ladies

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:10 pm

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Thanks skipper!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:13 pm

That's a good announcement.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Post this in the correct thread this time. *ahem*

So. Do I highlight Overkill now or wait?
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:26 pm

Thrash or Die perhaps?
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:28 pm

Could be Overkill, Tankard, Nuclear Assault, or a ton of other thrash bands.

I really hope it's Nuclear Assault as I've seen Overkill what seems like a 1000 times (still love them though) and I've seen Tankard twice.

Nuclear Assault did like my "Nuclear Assault for 70K 2016" comment on their Facebook page so they at least know about the cruise.

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Bring on the thrash. :shred: Sodom ! I hope ! :mrgreen:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Are you ready for some Thrash in the Caribbean now?

Yes. Yes please. There's 3 bands left to this round of announcements. Thrash would make me very happy. In particular, cross-over. The next one's somewhere between My Dying Bride and Thyrfing. Maybe we are getting Nervosa?

I just booked, too. Pretty much the same type of room I had last year but a touch smaller, a four-roomer single ticket for a balcony room. Hopefully my roommates are as cool as the girls from last year. :beerbang:

Warphine wrote:Nuclear Assault did like my "Nuclear Assault for 70K 2016" comment on their Facebook page so they at least know about the cruise.

Oh yeah, I wasn't really thinking of them. If they decided to play one more gig for the boat, I'd be pumped. I'd also take some Green Jello if we're gonna do some of my hometown's people.

I'd also take any Teutonic Four band. Kreator I've seen, Sodom I don't have a ton of hope for anymore since they missed MDF twice. Tankard I'm less familiar with but would be great.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:41 pm

Sodom did play the Barge, so it's possible it could be them too. or TESTAMENT! :)

or Sylosis!!
    Last edited by Warphine on Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:42 pm

"Sodom I don't have a ton of hope for anymore since they missed MDF twice. Tankard I'm less familiar with but would be great."

But they happily have done the cruises before! So return of Sodom could happen. :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:43 pm

Please don't be Sodom or Sacrifice... I'd be okay with Testament sice I've already seen them many times...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:44 pm

Jimbo2392 wrote:"Sodom I don't have a ton of hope for anymore since they missed MDF twice. Tankard I'm less familiar with but would be great."

But they happily have done the cruises before! So return of Sodom could happen. :beerhorns:

Oh shit, really? I've looked at the lists before but didn't notice. Fuck! That's fantastic. :beerbang:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Maybe it's because I'm a huge thrash metal fan, but this hint is the most exciting of them all. We know it's thrash, and it's in the range between My Dying Bride and Thyrfing. There are TONS of great thrash bands within that range.

UMC, you definitely have my attention now. :)

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:49 pm

Warphine wrote:Could be Overkill, Tankard, Nuclear Assault, or a ton of other thrash bands.

I really hope it's Nuclear Assault as I've seen Overkill what seems like a 1000 times (still love them though) and I've seen Tankard twice.

Nuclear Assault did like my "Nuclear Assault for 70K 2016" comment on their Facebook page so they at least know about the cruise.

I so hope it is Nuclear Assault
    still have not seen them live :cry:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:50 pm

biertroll wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:Where's my :deathmetal: ????

Agreed.

Too many girly bands. :bitch:

Way to many. But with all the complaints from last year I feel he's starting with the popular and there will be lots of thrash and death metal to come. I really hope.
  • Post Reply 2908 posts