Post Reply 400 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2016?
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2016?

by cowboy71 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:14 pm

dlakavi_gusar wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:Not surprised, considering the misunderstanding that happened two years ago.

Why, what happened?

Basically, Kamelot were announced for the 2014 cruise, but the band came out and said that they had never actually confirmed they were doing it and withdrew.

There was a bit more to it than that, but that is the basics.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:36 pm

...well, i am glad that i am seeing KAMELOT twice in the upcoming months, then! :beerwink:
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    dlakavi_gusar
    Oiler

by dlakavi_gusar » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:24 am

cowboy71 wrote:Basically, Kamelot were announced for the 2014 cruise, but the band came out and said that they had never actually confirmed they were doing it and withdrew.

Tnx for clarification, too bad, it would be great to see them too.

Though, I've never seen post-Khan Kamelot live, not sure if I should feel lucky because of it or not :D
    10 of these bands will get me on 2017
    -/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:47 am

dlakavi_gusar wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Basically, Kamelot were announced for the 2014 cruise, but the band came out and said that they had never actually confirmed they were doing it and withdrew.

Tnx for clarification, too bad, it would be great to see them too.

Though, I've never seen post-Khan Kamelot live, not sure if I should feel lucky because of it or not :D

I never saw Khan live :(

But I have seen Karevik. He's amazing - his March of Mephisto was beautiful.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:40 pm

LEPROUS and VOYAGER can be ruled out - joint Australian tour.

http://heavymag.com.au/leprous-and-voya ... lian-tour/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:18 pm

Bummer :cry: Leprous keeps avoiding me. I thought I was finally going to see them two weeks ago, but they clashed with Weird Al, and the next opportunity to see Leprous would likely come sooner.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:40 am

Leprous out => Ihsahn too.
    Where is the guy that told here, some monthes ago "I know the ihsahn sound technician he told me Ihsahn will be on board" ? :roll:
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:53 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Leprous out => Ihsahn too.
    Where is the guy that told here, some monthes ago "I know the ihsahn sound technician he told me Ihsahn will be on board" ? :roll:

According to metal archives, Leprous is no longer his backing band so this does not rule Ihsahn out.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:09 am

Ihsahn would be cool to have on broad....but if Andy could talk him into playing the cruise I would find it a little bit cooler if it was as part of an Emperor show!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Ne Obliviscaris are touring North America Jan16-Feb5 with Persefone and Primalfrost.
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:20 pm

oopops apparently that tour is fake.

haha
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:14 am

I had a feeling it was fake. When I saw it pop up on the Facebook Forum Fiends group I checked their FB page and there's no announcement. However they are in the air right now on their way to the UK.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:54 pm

I think that's no fake. They posted it on their facebook site.
    https://www.facebook.com/NeObliviscaris ... e_internal
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:23 pm

jodionline wrote:I think that's no fake. They posted it on their facebook site.

Did you read the post about it?

"NORTH AMERICA we have some big news..... !

....this tour flyer with Persefone and Primal Frost is... a fake. Props to whoever went to so much effort though as it clearly fooled a lot of people based on the amount of messages we have received about it.

The GOOD news is that we do have a NA tour being announced very soon... we promise. And it will have way more shows on it than this fake tour."
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:05 am

Memnoch wrote:
    jodionline wrote:I think that's no fake. They posted it on their facebook site.

Did you read the post about it?

....this tour flyer with Persefone and Primal Frost is... a fake. Props to whoever went to so much effort though as it clearly fooled a lot of people based on the amount of messages we have received about it.

The GOOD news is that we do have a NA tour being announced very soon... we promise. And it will have way more shows on it than this fake tour."

Ah, ok I think sometimes my english is a little bit to bad. So I didn't really understand what's written above or didn't read it all. So we have hope that they will be on board. :D
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:20 am

MACHINEHEAD can be ruled out - dates scheduled during the cruise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:07 pm

Memnoch wrote:

This gives me HOPE
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:27 pm

Striker and Brainstorm are touring Europe with Primal Fear at the time of the cruise, so they are out.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Europe is out. They have a North American tour with dates until February 6th. But they do have a gig in Fort Lauderdale on February 2nd, so that's where a lot of cruisers can be found that night.
    Wishlist:
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:41 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Xandria / Serenity have a show in Paris the 9th february. Probably ruled out both.

Xandria begin the tour at Hamburg on the 2nd February 2016, so, just before the cruise :cry:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:48 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Ihsahn would be cool to have on broad....but if Andy could talk him into playing the cruise I would find it a little bit cooler if it was as part of an Emperor show!

Well, so say we all.

BUT, Ihsahn would normally include a couple of Emperor songs in his set. He played two when he performed at ProgPower USA a few years ago; his first solo US performance.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    dlakavi_gusar
    Oiler

by dlakavi_gusar » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:18 am

Phoenix wrote:I never saw Khan live :(

But I have seen Karevik. He's amazing - his March of Mephisto was beautiful.

I saw Khan twice, I don't think I've ever seen another frontman with such a great voice, who also perfectly fits into the music he's singing and the atmosphere of his band. It's such a bummer that he stopped performing.
    10 of these bands will get me on 2017
    -/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:43 am

THE WINERY DOGS (Mike Portnoy, Billy Sheehan and Richie Kotzen) are out, date in France the 6th feb : => MR BIG ruled out too.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:35 am

Nekrogoblikon is out.

Just announced a European tour the same days as the cruise.
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:03 pm

I'm sure this has been asked and answered (I looked and couldn't find it). Is there a hard and fast no-repeat rule from year to year?
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:21 pm

General Zod wrote:I'm sure this has been asked and answered (I looked and couldn't find it). Is there a hard and fast no-repeat rule from year to year?

I'm not sure if UMC has a rule. That said, I don't recall any band playing 2 years in a row since the inception of the cruise .
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:23 pm

Not sure if this TOTALLY rules them out, but apparently Pathfinder have been trying to get on broad and no luck so far:

Pathfinder wrote:They don't want us there. We send there our application every year. Perhaps too short ship deck for the dragons.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Primal Fear, Striker, Brainstorm start their tour February 5th
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:04 pm

Graveyard recently posted NA tour dates during the cruise.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:52 am

Circus Maximus is out :cry: Release party for their new album in Oslo 06.02.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:10 pm

Speedy wrote:Circus Maximus is out :cry: Release party for their new album in Oslo 06.02.

Damn :(

On the brightside - new album!!! :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:23 pm

Speedy wrote:Circus Maximus is out :cry: Release party for their new album in Oslo 06.02.

I didn't think anyone else wanted them on broad... You just broke my heart
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Definitely not alone - I would have loved to catch them too.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:03 am

Temperance is out; touring with Luca Turilli during the cruise. :cry:
    Wishlist:
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:08 am

cowboy71 wrote:Not sure if this TOTALLY rules them out, but apparently Pathfinder have been trying to get on broad and no luck so far:

Pathfinder wrote:They don't want us there. We send there our application every year. Perhaps too short ship deck for the dragons.

That's really bad. They're great both on albums and live. I hope they reconsider their position and give them a chance.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:08 am

Sidvarg wrote:

I didn't think anyone else wanted them on broad... You just broke my heart

I totally did. I'm up for any good Prog act.
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:57 am

Sidvarg wrote:I didn't think anyone else wanted them on broad.
    Great live band and a good group of guys. They also spend a lot of time hanging out at ProgPower.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:21 pm

QUEENSRŸCHE has two shows Feb 4th and Feb 5th from their tour.
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:16 am

General Zod wrote:
    Sidvarg wrote:I didn't think anyone else wanted them on broad.
    Great live band and a good group of guys. They also spend a lot of time hanging out at ProgPower.

We should have a Progressive conversation with some beers onbroad :3drunks:
    Wishlist:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:38 am

From the tone of her post on Facebook, Jill Janus and HUNTRESS are done so I guess that rules them out!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
Post Reply 400 posts