Post Reply 400 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2016?
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2016?

by General Zod » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:05 am

bodomdragon wrote:We should have a Progressive conversation with some beers onbroad :3drunks:
    Most definitely. :cheers:
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:09 am

Pretty sure that, after blowing almost the entire cost of a cabin on fixing my brakes, I'm ruled out for 2016.

You know what would be great? Scar Symmetry announcing a North American tour for early February. Yeah. I'll take it.

... Please?

EDIT: ORRRR... their bassist could quit. http://lambgoat.com/news/25594/Scar-Sym ... quits-band
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:29 am

Stream Of Passion has dates during the cruise, so them and The Gentle Storm are out..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cronos23462
    Oiler

by cronos23462 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:56 am

what is up with dream evil ? are they still a band?
    soilwork ,scar symmetry ,solution .45,dream evil, overkill, accept, venom inc,
    cronos23462
    Oiler

by cronos23462 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:57 am

Phoenix wrote:Pretty sure that, after blowing almost the entire cost of a cabin on fixing my brakes, I'm ruled out for 2016.

You know what would be great? Scar Symmetry announcing a North American tour for early February. Yeah. I'll take it.

... Please?

EDIT: ORRRR... their bassist could quit. http://lambgoat.com/news/25594/Scar-Sym ... quits-band

they already announced a replacement...
    soilwork ,scar symmetry ,solution .45,dream evil, overkill, accept, venom inc,
  • Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:46 pm

cronos23462 wrote:what is up with dream evil ? are they still a band?

This. I want this on the boat. Firewind is good, but Gus G era Dream Evil is better.
    70k 2012, Barge 2012, 70k 2015, 70k 2016, 70k 2017
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:06 am

Thrashmania wrote:
    cronos23462 wrote:what is up with dream evil ? are they still a band?

This. I want this on the boat. Firewind is good, but Gus G era Dream Evil is better.

Dream Evil would be lots of fun, that would be a great addition!
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:46 am

2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:58 am

There goes another from my prog wish list :cry:
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:29 am

Powerwolf are out. They are starting a European tour on February 5th.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:45 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Powerwolf are out. They are starting a European tour on February 5th.

Oh come on!! You are killing me today :cry:
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:17 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:Powerwolf are out. They are starting a European tour on February 5th.

Good news.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:42 am

The list of ruled out bands has surprisingly few good bands on it. I'm still hoping we could rule out Arkona and Heidevolk. :lol:

Dammit, did I just jinx it and cause them to be on the boat? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:56 am

Circus Maximus can be ruled out. They have a gig in Norway on the 6th Feb. Damnit.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

• headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:55 am

thats bad.... : :givebeer: :givebeer:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:08 am

doomguy wrote:

Good news.

:lol:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:25 am

bodomdragon wrote:Circus Maximus can be ruled out. They have a gig in Norway on the 6th Feb. Damnit.

Thank god. Last time I saw them at progpower they put on one of the most boring sets I've ever had the displeasure of seeing lmao. They got the last laugh by playing PP next year though.
    Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:44 pm

Memnoch wrote:The list of ruled out bands has surprisingly few good bands on it. I'm still hoping we could rule out Arkona and Heidevolk. :lol:

Noooooo! Yes you did jinx it! LOL I want to see Arkona. Saw them 2 months ago and they were a blast.

Arkona @ Club Duo Exchange in Tokyo, Japan
    Friday, January 22, 2016, 7:00 PM

It's possible...

Sadly my #1 band of all time Rammstein (in extended retirement) is too big to play the boat. If they did I'm afraid it would capsize.
    Wishlist 2020: Ranked in order of:
    1. Sheetz-my-panties and line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Rotting_Christ-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-Heilung-/-Suicidal_Tendencies
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Cattle_Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Russkaja-/-Saturnus-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-Tengger_Cavalry-/-The_Heard-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Vermilia-/-Visigoth-/-VUUR
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Amorphis-/-Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Beasto_Blanco-/-Behemoth-/-Insomnium-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metalachi-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Oceans_of_Slumber-/-Orphaned_Land-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:59 pm

You know, I have only three bands on this planet that I truly hate: Sabaton, Arkona and Heidevolk. Luckily Sabaton is ruled out. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:01 pm

Memnoch wrote:You know, I have only three bands on this planet that I truly hate: Sabaton, Arkona and Heidevolk. Luckily Sabaton is ruled out. :beerwink:

hey, this year it's looking like you'll get Amaranthe, so that means next year I get Sabaton right? :boobs:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:04 pm

To counterbalance Sabaton I need Hail of Bullets, Cut Up or Delain. Oh, wait...umm, yeah, two of those. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:31 pm

Memnoch wrote:You know, I have only three bands on this planet that I truly hate: Sabaton, Arkona and Heidevolk. Luckily Sabaton is ruled out. :beerwink:

That makes me sad. I love Sabaton and Arkona. Heidevolk was fun live, but otherwise I get bored with them easily.

Memnoch wrote:To counterbalance Sabaton I need Hail of Bullets, Cut Up or Delain. Oh, wait...umm, yeah, two of those. :lol:

Then let's just go with Sabaton, Hail of Bullets and Cut Up. Done.
    Bob wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:The list of ruled out bands has surprisingly few good bands on it. I'm still hoping we could rule out Arkona and Heidevolk. :lol:

Noooooo! Yes you did jinx it! LOL I want to see Arkona. Saw them 2 months ago and they were a blast.

Arkona @ Club Duo Exchange in Tokyo, Japan
    Friday, January 22, 2016, 7:00 PM

It's possible...

Sadly my #1 band of all time Rammstein (in extended retirement) is too big to play the boat. If they did I'm afraid it would capsize.

I saw Arkona in September and had to buy bus tickets to Toronto and get an AirBnB for that. Almost didn't, almost convinced myself they could very well be on the boat. Glad I just went for it instead!
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I saw Arkona in September and had to buy bus tickets to Toronto and get an AirBnB for that. Almost didn't, almost convinced myself they could very well be on the boat. Glad I just went for it instead!

Arkona played Salt Lake back in September. It was a late add-on to their North American tour. I was so excited because I just discovered them in the spring and didn't think I'd ever get to see them live. I got to line up right up front and was worrying about getting my fingers stepped on by Masha or their lead guitar. I was close enough to smell them. LOL It was so much fun.

Come to think of it Heidevolk did tour with Arkona and I saw them. Didn't think much about them because I was there to see Arkona plus they are all dudes. LOL, my thing for female fronted bands, for example: Arch Enemy, Crucified Barbara, Baby Metal, Kittie, Hanzel und Gretyl, In This Moment, Lucuna Coil.

Arkona did play on the boat back in 2013. They are due for another round.
    Arkona - Leshy - 70000 tons of metal 2013: https://youtu.be/od-0Dy9BvoM
    Wishlist 2020: Ranked in order of:
    1. Sheetz-my-panties and line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Rotting_Christ-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-Heilung-/-Suicidal_Tendencies
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Cattle_Decapitation-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Russkaja-/-Saturnus-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-Tengger_Cavalry-/-The_Heard-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Vermilia-/-Visigoth-/-VUUR
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Amorphis-/-Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Beasto_Blanco-/-Behemoth-/-Insomnium-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metalachi-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Oceans_of_Slumber-/-Orphaned_Land-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:18 am

I pride myself in having not seen Arkona at quite a few festivals. My only failure was at Metalcamp (now called Metaldays) in 2011 when I accidentally saw maybe ten seconds of their set. Scarred for life.

My only regret on the cruise when they were on is that I was too late to notice that Masha was standing next to me during Delain's pool deck set. Should've had my photo taken with her to annoy the shit out of Baldilocks (KevinP on the forum, hasn't really been active here since the 2013 cruise), because he loves Arkona and loathes Delain.
    Wishlist:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:52 am

4 more to add to the not on the boat list

I would of liked Warbringer on broad - oh well :cheers: :givebeer:
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:43 am

Derdian is out as their singer just left the band :cry:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:29 am

It's too bad that everyone is forced to sit through every band. Oh wait...
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240

2020 Wishlist: Arafel-/-Arcturus-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Kampfar-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg-/-Vintersorg-/-Waylander
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:20 am

Sister Sin just called it quits so they can be ruled out...
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:14 pm

taketheday wrote:Derdian is out as their singer just left the band :cry:

As someone said on Facebook, they should just get Fabio to sing for them - he sings for everyone! :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Wolves-In-The-Throne-Room-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Sister Sin just called it quits so they can be ruled out...

Wow - very shocking news that :shock:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:12 pm

cowboy71 wrote:

Somewhere lampropelma is weeping.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 am

Jotunheimr wrote:

It's too bad that everyone is forced to sit through every band. Oh wait...

I wouldn't want my money to go to a band I hate. Much like Bill not seeing NeO, because most of the money goes to a band (or frontman) that he loathes. Sure, on a festival one band's share isn't that great a portion of the overall cost, but, yeah, I'd rather not see bands like that on any lineup.
    Wishlist:
  • lampropelma
    Chief Petty Officer

by lampropelma » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:48 am

Sgt. B wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:

Somewhere lampropelma is weeping.

I'm completely broken with this bad news, I'm so sad :cry:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:32 am

Swallow the Sun is out. They have a gig in Helsinki during the cruise. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:03 pm

The following bands are touring during the cruise: Lamb of God, Anthrax, Deafheaven & Kylesa during the cruise.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:02 pm

Exodus can be ruled out. They have a show in Costa Rica the day we depart.
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:23 am

Yeah, we do know. You've probably mentioned it a million times. :)
    Wishlist:

Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:33 pm

Powerwolf is out. Not like they play outside of Europe in the first place, but they're on tour during the cruise :cry: :cry: :cry:
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Kingslayer wrote:Powerwolf is out. Not like they play outside of Europe in the first place, but they're on tour during the cruise :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, sadly knew that one already.

The number of red bands in my signature is slowly growing :cry:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:27 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:Powerwolf is out. Not like they play outside of Europe in the first place, but they're on tour during the cruise :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, sadly knew that one already.

The number of red bands in my signature is slowly growing :cry:

At this moment, I only see 2 red bands in your signature. Your green/red percentage is much better than my signature.

Post Reply 400 posts