Post Reply 400 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2016?
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2016?

by Jimbo2392 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:39 pm

Can we rule out Amon Amarth since they don't have a official drummer, or are they still a possible add? :shock:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Jimbo2392 wrote:Can we rule out Amon Amarth since they don't have a official drummer, or are they still a possible add? :shock:

They can easily find a fill-in drummer. COB still hasn't found a guitarist to replace Roope so they will need to find a replacement for live shows.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:10 am

Jaimie38 wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote: Damn! Good thing I watched them live a couple of weeks ago. They kick fucking ass.

Did you catch Order of Chaos? They are a local band from my city..

I did! They were pretty solid, a very suitable opener for them. Actually, they would be a very interesting contender for the Cripper Award.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:11 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    Jimbo2392 wrote:Can we rule out Amon Amarth since they don't have a official drummer, or are they still a possible add? :shock:

They can easily find a fill-in drummer. COB still hasn't found a guitarist to replace Roope so they will need to find a replacement for live shows.

I might be wrong here but didn't they say they would move on as a 4-piece band, with only Alexi on the strings?
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:14 am

bodomdragon wrote:I did! They were pretty solid, a very suitable opener for them. Actually, they would be a very interesting contender for the Cripper Award.

Nice! I'll let them know. The guitar player(bald one) is a customer of mine, and will be with another local band Striker on the European Primal Fear tour. The lead singer Amanda is also the singer for Into Eternity (Iced Earth's Stu Block's old band).

He had mentioned the Barcelona show was a major highlight!
    :beerbang:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:17 am

Jaimie38 wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:I did! They were pretty solid, a very suitable opener for them. Actually, they would be a very interesting contender for the Cripper Award.

Nice! I'll let them know. The guitar player(bald one) is a customer of mine, and will be with another local band Striker on the European Primal Fear tour. The lead singer Amanda is also the singer for Into Eternity (Iced Earth's Stu Block's old band).

He had mentioned the Barcelona show was a major highlight!
    :beerbang:

It was a great show indeed! The venue was not very big but it was packed. Battle Beast played in a festival in Barcelona a few months ago, I guess that was some good promotion they gave themselves. Glad to hear your pals liked it here, they delivered a very good show :)
    Wishlist:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:38 pm

Not that they were ever a chance I reckon, but TOURNIQUET can be ruled out as the lead singer Luke Ester has left the band after 22 years :(
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:48 pm

Another that was never really a chance as she is more of a 'Monsters of Rock cruise' kind of girl, but Gabbie Rae just announced that she will be supporting Europe on their US tour so she is out.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:00 pm

You can count out every single band playing on the Monsters of Rock cruise.
    Given especially the short time between the cruises it would be complete madness if the promoter for the cruise didn't get them to contractually agree not to play the 70k cruise the same year.I guarantee you ask any of those bands and they'll probably tell you they aren't allowed play another metal/rock cruise in the us next year.
  • cyberchp
    Oiler

by cyberchp » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:00 pm

You can count out Motorhead... Yeah I know too soon. I loved that son of a bitch. Fuck Cancer! Glad my kids were able to see a part of rock and roll history during Mayhem2012. :death:
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:46 am

So I think Orphaned Land is also out. The play at Acre, Israel - Feb 4.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:54 am

At this point I think it's safe to assume that the no-repeat rule has been extended to TWO editions. There's no prove yet but it feels like all bands from 2014 are ruled out.
    Wishlist:

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:30 pm

bodomdragon wrote:At this point I think it's safe to assume that the no-repeat rule has been extended to TWO editions. There's no prove yet but it feels like all bands from 2014 are ruled out.

What about last year? Ensiferum and Helstar both played.

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:37 pm

I think we can consider Helstar as an exception - as I think they were a very last minute crap-I-need-another-band addition as they were already in the area.

But yes Ensiferum were a very early addition, so I think there is a possibility we may get one or two bands from 2014 still.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:30 pm

If they get one from 2014 it better be Haggard.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:If they get one from 2014 it better be Haggard.

Whoa I didn't think I would ever agree with Razor on anything.

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:33 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:

Whoa I didn't think I would ever agree with Razor on anything.

Come on Chico, I would love to see a couple bands on your wish list.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:57 am

The obvious choice from 2014 would be the already ruled out Swallow the Sun. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:04 am

Memnoch wrote:The obvious choice from 2014 would be the already ruled out Swallow the Sun. :cry:

Obvious choice is ruled out. Obvious choice is therefore not obvious.

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:17 am

Well they would certainly go with my 'finishing the lineup with bands that have a lot of members to fill cabins' theory!! :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:02 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:The obvious choice from 2014 would be the already ruled out Swallow the Sun. :cry:

Obvious choice is ruled out. Obvious choice is therefore not obvious.

:P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Indeed. Well, a gig in Helsinki could easily be rescheduled if the right opportunity presented itself.
    I did just see them in Jyväskylä on Boxing Day - and they played for almost two hours. And they have a gig in Helsinki in two weeks (with Lik from Stockholm as their support :deathmetal: ). And I guess I can catch them sometime during the summer too. :beerwink:

And as a six-piece they'd be a cabin-filler as well. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:32 am

I'm sure the Swallow The Sun guys would gladly cancel anything to get on the cruise.
    70000 Tons 2019
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Allegaeon starts recording on Feb 8th, so I'm guess they're not gonna be on this year, either. Sad! They're one of those bands that are not only awesome to see live, but they would be fun to have on the ship.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:22 am

Well, dang. Either Allegaeon or Orphaned Land would have made me very happy. :bitch:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:00 am

Orphaned Land are ruled out too? :cry:
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:28 am

Jotunheimr wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:At this point I think it's safe to assume that the no-repeat rule has been extended to TWO editions. There's no prove yet but it feels like all bands from 2014 are ruled out.

What about last year? Ensiferum and Helstar both played.

I was thinking of it as a brand new rule from now onwards. Of course I might be wrong but I feel like this is gonna happen.
    Wishlist:

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Ne Obliviscaris can officially be ruled out:

Ne Obliviscaris

So as some of you may have worked out by now we aren't playing 70k, BUT we are going to be announcing a handful of USA HEADLINE SHOWS in that early Feb timeframe instead so check back here tomorrow for the details!
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:29 am

cowboy71 wrote:Ne Obliviscaris can officially be ruled out:

Ne Obliviscaris

So as some of you may have worked out by now we aren't playing 70k, BUT we are going to be announcing a handful of USA HEADLINE SHOWS in that early Feb timeframe instead so check back here tomorrow for the details!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:13 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Ne Obliviscaris can officially be ruled out:

Ne Obliviscaris

I told y'all that a while ago
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:13 am

Another bummer for me. ABIGAIL WILLIAMS will NOT be on board frown emoticon They tour with Fleshgod Apocalypse and Carach Angren but will have separate shows during cruise.

So we already lost Ne Obliviscaris, Dictated, Abigail Williams and who knows what will happen to Havok and The Hunted
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Holy Grail - ruled out or a chance?

Their North American tour starts on the 8th of February in Phoenix.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:13 pm

Obituary, Cryptopsy, Cannabis Corpse?
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:19 pm

biertroll wrote:Obituary, Cryptopsy, Cannabis Corpse?

Obituary are playing the Florida Metal fest the weekend before the cruise so that increases their likelihood of being on broad. ON THE OTHER HAND, they played the cruise in 2014 and there have been zero 2014 repeats thusfar for 2016....

Cryptopsy have a US tour starting 12th of February so I reckon they are a real chance.

Cannabis Corpse don't have any dates scheduled until end-Feb so they too are a chance.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:24 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    biertroll wrote:Obituary, Cryptopsy, Cannabis Corpse?

Obituary are playing the Florida Metal fest the weekend before the cruise so that increases their likelihood of being on broad. ON THE OTHER HAND, they played the cruise in 2014 and there have been zero 2014 repeats thusfar for 2016....

Cryptopsy have a US tour starting 12th of February so I reckon they are a real chance.

Cannabis Corpse don't have any dates scheduled until end-Feb so they too are a chance.

:headbanger:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:42 am

Mal2000 wrote:Another bummer for me. ABIGAIL WILLIAMS will NOT be on board frown emoticon They tour with Fleshgod Apocalypse and Carach Angren but will have separate shows during cruise.

So we already lost Ne Obliviscaris, Dictated, Abigail Williams and who knows what will happen to Havok and The Hunted

Well, that blows. Another one off my wish list.

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:06 am

VAN CANTO can be ruled out.

Apparently they were offered but turned it down due to work commitments.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:06 am

cowboy71 wrote:VAN CANTO can be ruled out.

Apparently they were offered but turned it down due to work commitments.

Bummer, would have been fun to have them on board. Will be seeing them in London in March on their Voices of Fire tour anyway, so no biggie.

2019 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:23 am

Yeah :(

Was super excited because I discovered they were listed on the Napalm Records Tours page:

http://label.napalmrecords.com/live/

But its all a big mistake apparently - and now that I look at it, it is weird because it is not listed with Van Canto's other dates so that makes it more likely its a mistake.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:35 am

Yeah I saw that. I assumed it's not listed with the other dates because the rest of the dates were for 2015. Odd the rest of the dates for 2016 aren't listed but 70k is. If it's a mistake why not remove it. Hopefully they are fibbing, bands have been know to do that, right.

Also, I notice you have Unexpect on your wish list. You can rule them out because they've split up.

2019 Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:57 am

doomguy wrote:Also, I notice you have Unexpect on your wish list. You can rule them out because they've split up.

WOW completely missed that bit of news. Bugger :(

Oh well, really glad that I caught them when I did on 70k!
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
Post Reply 400 posts