Post Reply 12 posts Page 1 of 1
Greatest Moments
  • For Tomorrow
    Oiler

Greatest Moments

by For Tomorrow » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:15 am

hey you guys this is just you can share some of your favorite moments in the past on the cruise with everyone else :bangers: :shred: :chug:
    Wish List: Equilibrium, Soilwork, Helloween, Wolfchant, Omnium Gatherum, Ensiferum, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, PowerWolf, Alestorm, Scar Symmetry ,Insomnium, Children Of Bodom, InFlames

http://keepcalmandlistentometal.weebly.com/ check me out
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Greatest Moments

by Mr.Kito » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Elevator Party the last night :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    manooel
    Oiler

by manooel » Sun May 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Like the whole F****in cruise !! lol :headbanger: :beerbang:
    70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun May 03, 2015 9:43 pm

Watching Cannibal Corpse and Schenker from the hot-tub at the side of the stage was truly magic.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun May 03, 2015 9:52 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Watching Cannibal Corpse and Schenker from the hot-tub at the side of the stage was truly magic.

Add Wintersun and Annihilator to that!

edit: ...and Arch Enemy and Grave Digger!
    Last edited by klons on Sat May 09, 2015 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 05, 2015 7:46 am

The beach party was the most fun one yet for sure.
    6am cuddle puddle on the stairs was dope.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    tritonx
    Oiler

by tritonx » Wed May 06, 2015 9:32 am

There is so many memorable moments but,

Smoking a joint with Robb and Lips from Anvil was unforgettable. Robb had a quiet spot on top deck he had spotted so we went there and smoked a Jamaican joint while Annihilator was playing in the background. At first Lips didn't want to smoke caused we smoked earlier but of course he smoked...

It was little bit surreal, we discussed random stuff like the Titanic for a while.
    2015:8393 2016:2614 2017:8459
    2018:9513
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Sat May 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Partying with the guys from Korpiklaani at the beach party and having them come to our hotel room for a few beers. Jonne did some joiking for us!

Watching Chris Bowes from Alestorm crowdsurfing during the first Wintersun show in the theatre.

Hanging with the Canadians in the hot tubs.

Waking up at 6 AM with a craving for beer, and remembering the bars are open 24/7. So I got my beers and went to the lobby outside the cabins to chill and drink the beers, when (Captain) Robse from Equilibrium randomly showed up and joined me for a few.

Watching Cannibal Corpse at the theatre with my friend, and the guitarist from Korpiklaani, and the singer from Trollfest.

My friend and I constantly running into and hanging out with our Finnish friends Kim and Esa, who we met at the beach party.

Elevator party! <- Where I met someone else from Reno, NV, which I never thought would happen!

Bar hopping with Jari from Wintersun and Markus from Ensiferum on the last night after the Alestorm show.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon May 11, 2015 12:23 am

Jotunheimr wrote:Partying with the guys from Korpiklaani at the beach party and having them come to our hotel room for a few beers. Jonne did some joiking for us!

Watching Chris Bowes from Alestorm crowdsurfing during the first Wintersun show in the theatre.

Waking up at 6 AM with a craving for beer, and remembering the bars are open 24/7. So I got my beers and went to the lobby outside the cabins to chill and drink the beers, when (Captain) Robse from Equilibrium randomly showed up and joined me for a few.

Watching Cannibal Corpse at the theatre with my friend, and the guitarist from Korpiklaani, and the singer from Trollfest.

My friend and I constantly running into and hanging out with our Finnish friends Kim and Esa, who we met at the beach party.

Elevator party! <- Where I met someone else from Reno, NV, which I never thought would happen!

Bar hopping with Jari from Wintersun and Markus from Ensiferum on the last night after the Alestorm show.

These are the sort of experiences that make this festival absolutely unique ;)
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon May 11, 2015 1:50 pm

bodomdragon wrote:These are the sort of experiences that make this festival absolutely unique ;)

This X 1000.

Somehow I doubt you'd see band-members crowdsurfing during, say, Rock Legends Cruise. :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Mon May 11, 2015 6:44 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:Partying with the guys from Korpiklaani at the beach party and having them come to our hotel room for a few beers. Jonne did some joiking for us!

Not to mention offering Chris from Alestorm a beer after that awesome show on the last night. He hugged me from behind while I was taking a leak because he was so grateful!
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Jotunheimr wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

Not to mention offering Chris from Alestorm a beer after that awesome show on the last night. He hugged me from behind while I was taking a leak because he was so grateful!

That's just classic Chris! I remember he called me mom after their Calgary show back in '13
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
Post Reply 12 posts Page 1 of 1