Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1
70K Tons of Metal Cruise (Bands That Arent Active)
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

70K Tons of Metal Cruise (Bands That Arent Active)

by Jimbo2392 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Lets name our wishlist of 40 bands for the cruise that would never happend because of bands that are no longer ACTIVE wether because a member passed away, or simply put the band ceased to exist for various reasons. Lets keep it at 40 bands, and bands that arent ACTIVE. & Here we go:

Acid Bath
    Cacophony
    Cathedral
    Celtic Frost
    Cryptic Slaughter
    Death
    Dio
    Demolition Hammer
    Dismember
    Emperor
    Dissection
    Edge of Sanity
    Gorefest
    Immortal
    Mithotyn
    Mortal Sin
    Pestilence
    Sarcofago
    Sacramentum
    Sabbat
    Type O Negative
    Vio-lence
    Vomitory
    Windir
    Watchtower

Okay so maybe I didnt named 40, but the rest can be filler bands & Ill stll be happy with the lineup and book! :shred:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 70K Tons of Metal Cruise (Bands That Arent Active)

by bodomdragon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:25 am

After Forever
    Before the Dawn
    In Flames (yeah, you know what I mean)
    Kill the Romance
    Lost Horizon
    MyGrain

There must be more, I'm just to sleepy/tired/lazy to think further.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:45 am

Eucharist
    Without Grief
    Prayer For Cleansing
    Undying
    Green Carnation
    Beyond The Embrace
    AFTeRSHOCK
    Mindrot
    Eyes Of Fire
    Manipulated Slaves
    The Zephyr
    Amsvartner
    Buried Dreams
    In Thousand Lakes
    Callenish Circle
    Flying
    Damaged
    Martyr A.D.
    Maharahj
    Arkangel (Brussels)
    From The Dying Sky
    Sins Of Omission
    Miscreant
    Cardinal Sin (Sweden)
    Excretion
    Type O Negative
    White Zombie
    Withering Surface
    Withered Beauty
    ...And Oceans
    Spiral Architect
    Cromlech
    Face Down (Sweden)
    Ghoulunatics
    Ephel Duath
    One King Down
    Non-Human Level
    Neglected Fields
    Shadow
    Neck
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:09 am

bodomdragon wrote:In Flames (yeah, you know what I mean)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:58 am

Yeah... yeah. Yeah...

If we're gonna look at it like THAT, I'm putting Children of Bodom and Sonata Arctica out there.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:44 am

Phoenix wrote:

Yeah... yeah. Yeah...

If we're gonna look at it like THAT, I'm putting Children of Bodom and Sonata Arctica out there.

At least CoB shows are still amazing. Check out their setlists, they kick ass and only play one or two songs from their latest albums.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:31 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

Yeah... yeah. Yeah...

At least CoB shows are still amazing. Check out their setlists, they kick ass and only play one or two songs from their latest albums.

You're not wrong. I imagine In Flames playing their older stuff would... also probably be good? I've never seen them live but their lineup seems mostly the same?

Wait, can I just add every former Nightwish singer to this list? Not that I don't like Floor - I so like Floor, I've liked all of their singers.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:20 am

Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:At least CoB shows are still amazing. Check out their setlists, they kick ass and only play one or two songs from their latest albums.

You're not wrong. I imagine In Flames playing their older stuff would... also probably be good? I've never seen them live but their lineup seems mostly the same?

I would agree... If their setlists were good. They suck. Big time. They are based on their latest albums and only play a couple classics. That's why I consider them a hasbeen in all meanings.
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:19 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:At least CoB shows are still amazing. Check out their setlists, they kick ass and only play one or two songs from their latest albums.

I would agree... If their setlists were good. They suck. Big time. They are based on their latest albums and only play a couple classics. That's why I consider them a hasbeen in all meanings.

Yeah that's what I gathered. Well great. Not angry that I missed them coming into town AT ALL.
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Novembre
    Slumber
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:10 am

I'd have to say Sepultura.

Wait, what?
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:55 am

Sabaton
    Heidevolk
    Arkona

Yup, that's pretty much my wishlist of bands that I wish weren't active.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:44 am

Kamelot with Roy Khan? Is it possible to include them in this threat? :?
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:31 am

Mr.Kito wrote:Kamelot with Roy Khan? Is it possible to include them in this threat? :?

Personally seeing how they're doing without him I wouldn't call him a big loss... it's not like they're a completely different band.
    Wishlist:

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:07 pm

Memnoch wrote:Sabaton
    Heidevolk
    Arkona

Yup, that's pretty much my wishlist of bands that I wish weren't active.

I hope we get all 3 of them on the cruise. They have all played before so it's certainly possible. :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:08 am

I'm pretty confident all three will end up on 70k. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
Post Reply 16 posts Page 1 of 1