Post Reply 33 posts Page 1 of 1
Bands that want to play 70k 2016
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

Bands that want to play 70k 2016

by Mal2000 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:09 am

Most of you know at least 1 band that never played on 70k but would love to do it.
    UMC should approach & invite them finally for the 6th edition.
    From personal contacts I know the following bands are eager to join the cruise:

1. VADER
    2. HATE
    3. Negura Bunget
    4. Solstice

Get them on broad :bitch:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

Re: Bands that want to play 70k 2016

by Razor Ramon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:24 pm

Nightwish and Sabaton told me they want to play.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:52 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Nightwish and Sabaton told me they want to play.

I hope that becomes something more than words.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:09 am

bodomdragon wrote:

I hope that becomes something more than words.

Yes? Yes.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:31 am

Derdian would like to play, but also Imperial Age (a female fronted band now) and Sideburn (from Switzerland).

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun May 03, 2015 6:12 pm

My friend heard from Tuomas at the show last night that they aren't interested.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2021: Not this time. Have fun!

Wishlist: Arkona-/-Borknagar-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Lumsk-/-Necrophagist-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Skyforger-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Varg
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon May 04, 2015 8:58 am

Jotunheimr wrote:

My friend heard from Tuomas at the show last night that they aren't interested.

Mixed messages? Nightwish confirmed for 70k.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:39 am

VADEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:23 pm

Now that I think about it,I guess you can add Therion to the list of bands who would love to return next year.
    Christofer J. told me after their last show that I was a "lucky bastard" because I could return on the cruise in 2016...BUT because of the no-repeats rule, Therion could not, and he really wished they could return.*

--
    * Although if Luciferian Light Orchestra were booked instead, HE could return! :lol:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:40 am

Pellaz wrote:Now that I think about it,I guess you can add Therion to the list of bands who would love to return next year.
    Christofer J. told me after their last show that I was a "lucky bastard" because I could return on the cruise in 2016...BUT because of the no-repeats rule, Therion could not, and he really wished they could return.*

--
    * Although if Luciferian Light Orchestra were booked instead, HE could return! :lol:

Does Christofer J. play with LLO? I thought he was just their songwriter and producer. I would love to have them onbroad.
    Skoden. Stoodis.
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:33 am

When it comes to festivals I prefer to see bands that don't tour the U.S. with great frequency. Nightwish and Sabaton are in my neck of the woods, multiple times, on every tour. And given how pricey Nightwish is, I'm hoping the roster goes in a different direction.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:00 pm

It is VADER Time!!!!
    They have been on so many wish lists for years and they want to play
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:38 am

Azazel101 wrote:It is VADER Time!!!!
    They have been on so many wish lists for years and they want to play

YES, YES, YES - time for VADER
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:49 pm

acidbasement wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:Now that I think about it,I guess you can add Therion to the list of bands who would love to return next year.

--

Does Christofer J. play with LLO? I thought he was just their songwriter and producer. I would love to have them onbroad.

I'm pretty sure if they were booked, he'd be with them if at all possible.
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:34 am

I spoke with the Freedom Call drummer, Ramy, when they came in Switzerland on the 9th May. He told me that it was fantastic to be on broad the last year and that they would be very happy to be back :D

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:49 am

1. Powerwolf
    2. Sabaton
    3. Rhapsody of Fire
    4. Gloryhammer
    5. Powerwolf
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:00 pm

Spoke to a member of Svart Crown this week. They would be interested if asked.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Kingslayer wrote:1. Powerwolf
    2. Sabaton
    3. Rhapsody of Fire
    4. Gloryhammer
    5. Powerwolf

Absolutely.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Thurisaz and October Tide would like to play.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:50 am

Razor Ramon wrote:Thurisaz and October Tide would like to play.

October Tide would be an amazing add
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:09 pm

Kingslayer wrote:1. Powerwolf
    2. Sabaton
    3. Rhapsody of Fire
    4. Gloryhammer
    5. Powerwolf

Get those bands on broad, and you get Mrs Statsman and I on broad GUARANTEED!!! :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • VibrationsOfDoom
    Wiper

by VibrationsOfDoom » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:25 pm

There's a TON of bands I'm hoping line up for 70k cruise... Of course, most are overseas...

They should scour the globe, since good metal bands come from just about EVERYWHERE... Not just Europe or "The States."

Here's my sample list: Chthonic, Abdullah, Forefather, Moonsorrow, Ahab, The Howling Void, Aeternam (Canada), Purgatory, Agent Steel, Finsterforst, Caladan Brood, Sons Of Otis, Acid King, Dozer, Audn (Iceland), Drudkh, Evoke Thy Lords, Isole (and they can do their Ereb Altor project as well, two bands for the price of one!), Morgoth (since they've reformed now), Desultory (same reason as Morgoth), Obsequiae, Sulphur Aeon (AMAZING Lovecraftian death metal), Blood Storm, Frostbitten Kingdom, Hobbs Angel Of Death, Iron Void, The Flight Of Sleipnir, The Sullen Route, The Morningside (two great doom/death bands), Nokturnal Mortum, Dantalion (this Spanish black/doom band ALONE would have me selling my soul for tickets), Dread Sovereign (that way Nemtheaga from Primordial could come back), Candlemass (dunno how long the moratorium on return bands is), Fungoid Stream (amazingly original doom from Argentina)...

I could go on and on all day... Some good bands if you guys/gals wanna do some research...
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:34 pm

VibrationsOfDoom wrote:There's a TON of bands I'm hoping line up for 70k cruise... Of course, most are overseas...

They should scour the globe, since good metal bands come from just about EVERYWHERE... Not just Europe or "The States."

Here's my sample list: Chthonic, Abdullah, Forefather, Moonsorrow, Ahab, The Howling Void, Aeternam (Canada), Purgatory, Agent Steel, Finsterforst, Caladan Brood, Sons Of Otis, Acid King, Dozer, Audn (Iceland), Drudkh, Evoke Thy Lords, Isole (and they can do their Ereb Altor project as well, two bands for the price of one!), Morgoth (since they've reformed now), Desultory (same reason as Morgoth), Obsequiae, Sulphur Aeon (AMAZING Lovecraftian death metal), Blood Storm, Frostbitten Kingdom, Hobbs Angel Of Death, Iron Void, The Flight Of Sleipnir, The Sullen Route, The Morningside (two great doom/death bands), Nokturnal Mortum, Dantalion (this Spanish black/doom band ALONE would have me selling my soul for tickets), Dread Sovereign (that way Nemtheaga from Primordial could come back), Candlemass (dunno how long the moratorium on return bands is), Fungoid Stream (amazingly original doom from Argentina)...

I could go on and on all day... Some good bands if you guys/gals wanna do some research...

The moratorium is for one year, assuming Andy hasn't made any changes.
    I personally wouldn't mind it being waived in a few rare cases if a solid marquee or party band really WANTED to come back the following year, but opinions here differ and there are salient arguments either way.

Also: welcome to the Forum, Steve! :lol:
    2021 Wishlist:
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Cerebral Incubation would play.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Green Carnation want to play.
    70000 Tons 2019
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:11 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Green Carnation want to play.

how's that? They change their mind and decide to do gigs again?
    *checked Facebook* HOLY shit! Looks like they have!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Yeah dude, the entire Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness on the cruise would be amazing. I seen them do it in Toronto ten years ago.
    70000 Tons 2019
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:58 am

Razor Ramon wrote:Yeah dude, the entire Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness on the cruise would be amazing. I seen them do it in Toronto ten years ago.

Not a big fan of the band but I'd love that.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:26 am

I dunno, I listened to it a few times and got the overwhelming impression that they wanted to look back and say "we made a 60 minute song" and did whatever possible to pad it out mercilessly
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:42 am

I've listened to it hundreds of times and it's a masterpiece. It never ceases to impress me, and is definitely one of my all time favorites.
    I've seen them, but not performing this, so that, on the pool deck, at night, would be a dream!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:28 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:I've listened to it hundreds of times and it's a masterpiece. It never ceases to impress me, and is definitely one of my all time favorites.
    I've seen them, but not performing this, so that, on the pool deck, at night, would be a dream!

Although, y'know, I'd take it in the main theater, or in Studio B, or at dusk, in its entirety. I'm not picky.
    Just sayin'..... :lol:
    2021 Wishlist:
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:19 am

I heard Warrel Dane wants to play with his solo band.

Almah, Final Disaster, Shadowside and HellArise from Brazil are willing to go too.

Evergrey wants go back.
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:59 am

Mr.Kito wrote:Evergrey wants go back.

Good news.
    Wishlist:

Post Reply 33 posts Page 1 of 1