Post Reply 150 posts
Predictions and hopes for the next 10 bands
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Predictions and hopes for the next 10 bands

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:39 am

Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost Ghost
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:09 am

Pellaz wrote: and bands we'd really LIKE to see on the boat (Ne Obliviscaris, Decapitated, Obituary....)

Decapitated will not be on broad. Already announced tour dates during cruise :cry:
    https://www.facebook.com/decapitated/ph ... =3&theater

Still hope for NeO
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
  • metalfan9366
    Oiler

by metalfan9366 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:05 am

These are my hope;

Within Temptation
    Amaranthe
    Eluveitie
    The Agonist
    Huntress
    Unleash the Archers
    Xandria
    Jaded Star
    Kobra and the Lotus
    Amberian Dawn
    Lyriel
    2016 Survivor
    2018 Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:28 pm

Starkill look preeeeeeetty likely from the tour they just announced.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:55 pm

These were more predictions from December 5th
    cowboy71 wrote:Updating my list - reckon the next lot of announcements is close!

My PREDICTIONS

MORE THRASH - only 1 or 2 so far, compared to about 15 this year.
    MORE PROG - nothing yet, compared to 2 or 3 this year.
    MORE HARD ROCK - nothing yet, compared to 4 this year.
    MORE CRIPPER AWARD NOMINEES - probably only 3 or 4 so far compared to 15 or so this year.
    - Gloryhammer!!
    MORE FOLK - another under-represented sub-genrre

Some specific predictions

ACCEPT - members on board previously. Would fill the 'hard rock' void.
    AMARANTHE - heavily rumoured.
    ELUVEITIE - Would fill the folk void.
    GLORYHAMMER - new album, Chris loves the boat, we love the Chris. nuff said.
    HAVOK - cruiser spoke to them and they are negotiating with UMC. Would fill the thrash void.
    KREATOR - because, thrash
    MAGNUM - wishful thinking on my behalf, but would fill the 'classic hard rock' void.
    METAL CHURCH - almost on in 2015
    SONATA ARCTICA - another hot rumour
    SYMPHONY X - fills the prog void
    THRASH OR DIE - fits the thrash void and the cripper-award void.

I've got one right so far (Eluveitie), and you could also say I also got the other three right too ("more cripper award nominees") :P :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:14 pm

Iron Maiden will be a mystery band--like some made up name that people will be "who the hell?"some weird inner joke "Beans on Toast a la Dave" or something goofy
    Then they fly in via helicopter(there is a heil pad on the ship)

Then they play Live After Death in it's entirety on the Pool Deck....Sunday night around 10PM...

:cool: .........
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:15 pm

We don't have any Canadian bands yet eh?

Maybe Kobra and the Lotus or Unleash The Archers?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:11 pm

cowboy71 wrote:We don't have any Canadian bands yet eh?

Augury, please :shred:
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:24 am

I could handle either of these bands being added ;) . Gorguts, Sacrifice, Razor, Vesperia, Bison B.C., or Skull Fist would work as well.

But if I had to pick one Canadian band to add to the lineup it would probably be Anciients! :D

Considering UMC is based out of Canada I would be a bit surprised if there wasn't a single Canadian band added to the lineup.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:31 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:

I could handle either of these bands being added ;) . Gorguts, Sacrifice, Razor, Vesperia, Bison B.C., or Skull Fist would work as well.

But if I had to pick one Canadian band to add to the lineup it would probably be Anciients! :D

Considering UMC is based out of Canada I would be a bit surprised if there wasn't a single Canadian band added to the lineup.

I'll take Razor and Bison BC out of that list. Unleash the Archers is fine, too.

meshuggah wrote:

Augury, please :shred:

I'll also take Augury. Nice heavy band.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:49 pm

Nightwish
    Dimmu Borgir
    Satyricon
    Sonata Arctica
    Sabaton
    Mago de Oz
    Kamelot
    Northen Kings
    Amaranthe
    Allen-Lande
    Avantasia
    Tarot
    Ayreon
    Candlemass
    Avantasia-Ayreon-Nightwish-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-ReVamp-Syrens Call-Iron Maidens-Epica-Satyricon-Mägo de Oz-Powerwolf-Sonata Arctica-Tarot-Lacuna Coorius-Sabaton-Visions of Atlantis-Amaranthe-Lande-Sabaton
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Captain Alex wrote:Nightwish
    Dimmu Borgir
    Satyricon
    Sonata Arctica
    Sabaton
    Mago de Oz
    Kamelot
    Northen Kings
    Amaranthe
    Allen-Lande
    Avantasia
    Tarot
    Ayreon
    Candlemass

Damn I would be a busy boy if that was how it went! Although you can rule out Sabaton as they've got tour dates already scheduled during the cruise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:44 pm

These are hopes since I doubt any of these bands are available/willing to play. I'd be happy to get any of these.

Gojira
    Skeletonwitch
    Entheos

Pig Destroyer
    Suicide Silence
    Dying Fetus

High on Fire
    The Sword
    Windhand

Ghoul (might be fun)
    Pentagram
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:23 am

I would like MYSTIFIER ; excellent cult black metal from Brazil (not far).
    Last year we had MASACRE, it would fit.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:34 pm

16 to go. Updating list.

SKALMOLD - a given considering the recent clue
    HAVOK - cruiser spoke to them and they are negotiating with UMC. Would fill the thrash void.
    MAGNUM - wishful thinking on my behalf, but would fill the 'classic hard rock' void.
    CRYPTOPSY - ticks a few boxes. Canadian, done the cruise before, US tour starting 12th Feb
    CIRCLE II CIRCLE - new album out, offer to play every year, local
    ASHES OF ARES - more US bands is a given
    BLACKGUARD - more Canadian bands is a given
    ANCIENT BARDS - good Cripper award contender
    PATHFINDER - told me there were going to try and get on broad
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:28 am

I hope you are wrong about every single one of those, because I would want to see almost all of them... in addition to the 15 bands that are already on my "Must-See" list.

I would be so completely wrecked trying to stay awake that long. Then again, I'll be wrecked as it is, so.. BRING IT ON!
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:54 am

cowboy71 wrote:16 to go. Updating list.

CRYPTOPSY - ticks a few boxes. Canadian, done the cruise before, US tour starting 12th Feb

6/16 in your signature... more of a wishlist than a prediction, isn't it? :D
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:01 am

Well this is the predictions and HOPES thread after all :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:03 am

Would be very happy with these.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:12 am

You forgot The Haunted dear sir , 2 members are already on boat & nobody wants another two just seat and wait for cruise to end
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:47 am

Metal Church not gonna happen.That band is one of the pulling points of the other cruise so they would have had to contractually agree not to play 70k.I could be wrong about it but i doubt it.
    Accept would still be a bit too high cost for 70k cruise.
  • puzzle
    Wiper

by puzzle » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:31 pm

Sorry for the noob question guys (first-timer here!) but what is the mysterious question mark between Samael and Sodom in the Line-Up supposed to mean? :beerbang:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:48 pm

puzzle wrote:Sorry for the noob question guys (first-timer here!) but what is the mysterious question mark between Samael and Sodom in the Line-Up supposed to mean? :beerbang:

Welcome N00B! :)

What happens is that when a clue is given regarding the next band to be announced, a ? is placed in the relevant part of the lineup's alphabetical listing.

When the last announcement was made, it ended with the clue "And now we will sail to a land of ice", and the ? mark was placed between Samael and Sodom.

So we believe that the clue, refers to ICELAND, and "Skalmold" falls alphabetically between Samael and Sodom so that is who we believe it will be.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Mal2000 wrote:You forgot The Haunted dear sir , 2 members are already on boat & nobody wants another two just seat and wait for cruise to end

Yeah, they fall into the same category as OBITUARY though. Yes they are definitely a theoretical chance, but we've seen zero repeats from the 2014 lineup so far and I don't reckon we will.

I think UMC are moving to a 'no repeats from the previous 2 cruises' policy.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    MissTool
    Oiler

by MissTool » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:03 pm

From Iceland it would be great Sólstafir.
    I wish there was more doom metal.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:15 pm

Updated again. Added Van Canto as even though they've told me otherwise I think they might be foxing ...

KAMELOT - think they are due to return
    VAN CANTO - Due to the Napalm 'leak'
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:17 pm

Not a bad list.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Papa Emeritus
    Oiler

by Papa Emeritus » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Need Ghost, Devin Townsend, Opeth and Ihsahn.
    Wishlist
    Ghost - Devin Townsend - Soilwork - Sabaton - Borknagar - Abbath - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Igorr - Septic Flesh - Enslaved - Skeletonwitch - Satyricon - Belphegor - Dan Swano - Belakor - Gojira - Ulver - Carach Angren - Avatar -
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - Abandoned ship
    2016 - Survivor
    2017 - Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Stained Class wrote:Not a bad list.

I think there are too many "big names" on my list so there is no chance I'll get even close to all those right.

But I'd be shocked if I didn't get at least 3 right.....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:55 am

Skalmold - Seem to be the most likely guess based on the hints
    Gloryhammer - Chris always finds a way onto the ship. That, and I just really want to see them live!
    Candlemass - Would fill the doom void
    Running Wild - It would feel like a sacrilege to not have a pirate-themed band
    Kamelot - There's been a lot of buzz about them being on, and it'd seem appropriate since they're tight with Epica and Dragonforce
    Cryptopsy - As Statsman pointed out, they're Canadian, they've been on before, and they have a US tour right after
    Doomsword - Would make an excellent contender for the Cripper award
    Starkill - Touring with Epica and Moonspell (both already announced), and the tour dates make the cruise a possibility
    Devin Townsend Project - Filling in the Canadian and prog voids, and Devy has a stage presence perfect for the cruise
    Nightwish - A highly disputed choice, but to me their current tour dates spell "Dead Giveaway"
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:58 am

Papa Emeritus wrote:Need Ghost, Devin Townsend, Opeth and Ihsahn.

Book those four, book another 10-12 Cripper Award nominees and call it a day, Andy. :lol:
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:04 am

Or, better yet, just book 16 Cripper Award bands. I can give a list of amazing old school death metal and girlie metal bands. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:35 pm

My wish list

Sepultura
    Mayhem
    Gojira
    Volbeat
    Kreator
    Hypocrisy
    Meshuggah
    Demons & Wizards
    Dimmu Borgir
    Carcass
    Fear Factory
    DRI
    Ghost
    Devin Townsend
    Toxic Holocaust
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:45 pm

Purely my wish for the remaining 15 - bands that are all kinds of likely to unlikely.

Amaranthe, Pathfinder, Ancient Bards, Battlelore, Tarot, Thaurorod, Civil War, Avantasia, Orden Ogan, Evertale, Magnum, Within Temptation, Dark Moor, Running Wild, Gloryhammer
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    MrCaptainMetal
    Oiler

by MrCaptainMetal » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:30 pm

I find some of these to be somewhat likely...part prediction, part wishlist.

Raven
    Carcass
    Avantasia
    Nightwish
    Amon Amarth
    Testament
    Obituary
    Deicide
    Atheist
    Nightwish
    The Haunted
    Decapitated
    Unleash the Archers
    Symphony X
    Charred Walls of the Damned
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:26 pm

NAILS!!!!! I forgot Nails... so Nails!!!!! I think they are entering the studio though.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:33 pm

VoiVod, Sacrifice, D.B.C., and Accept could fill that void
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Papa Emeritus
    Oiler

by Papa Emeritus » Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:19 am

Wishlist
    Ghost - Devin Townsend - Soilwork - Sabaton - Borknagar - Abbath - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Igorr - Septic Flesh - Enslaved - Skeletonwitch - Satyricon - Belphegor - Dan Swano - Belakor - Gojira - Ulver - Carach Angren - Avatar -
    2013 - Survivor
    2014 - Survivor
    2015 - Abandoned ship
    2016 - Survivor
    2017 - Survivor
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Undertow
    End of Green
    Alcest
    The Devil
    Sapiency
    Long Distance Calling
    Dornenreich
    MGLA
    Opeth
    Solstafir
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    angelyuyo
    Petty Officer

by angelyuyo » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Ready for round 7
    Well,still has some hopes for
    Pentagram
    Hypocrisy
    Then on wishlist for this 2016