Post Reply 15 posts Page 1 of 1
Malevolent Creation
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Malevolent Creation

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:12 am

Sheesh. Surprised they were asked on broad the first time.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:31 am

Razor Ramon wrote:2007 Interview with Malevolent Creation’s Phil Fasciana:
    “You know I hate niggers. You know that’s the way the band is. But you know, we got a lot of nigger fans… Even when we do make some racist slurs, we keep them pretty hidden… I don’t dislike black people. I’ve got a lot of black friends, but they’re not niggers. There’s niggers, and then there’s black people.”

“I remember [being in] the magazine with the swastikas… At first I thought it was funny, until I went on tour and people were trying to kill me. When beer bottles are whipping past my head and our tour bus tires get slashed, I’m like, ‘This is not cool.'”

“But let’s be real. I’m not a lover of black people. You know that. I know that. Many people know that, but we don’t need everybody in the world to know that.”

“When I’m on stage and I see a black guy in the front row, I don’t know if this guy is going to throw a knife at me, or a bomb, or hop on stage and kill me.”

“The studio was in the middle of niggertown. When we were recording the album Eternal we would look out the window and there were niggers sitting out there making drug deals. We couldn’t even go outside to have a cigarette without worrying about getting mugged.”

“In all reality, it wouldn’t matter if you’re the best drummer in the world. We’d never have a nigger in the band.”

Are you sure those aren't quotes from Donald Trump?
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:58 am

Razor Ramon wrote:2007 Interview with Malevolent Creation’s Phil Fasciana:
    “You know I hate niggers. You know that’s the way the band is. But you know, we got a lot of nigger fans… Even when we do make some racist slurs, we keep them pretty hidden… I don’t dislike black people. I’ve got a lot of black friends, but they’re not niggers. There’s niggers, and then there’s black people.”

“I remember [being in] the magazine with the swastikas… At first I thought it was funny, until I went on tour and people were trying to kill me. When beer bottles are whipping past my head and our tour bus tires get slashed, I’m like, ‘This is not cool.'”

“But let’s be real. I’m not a lover of black people. You know that. I know that. Many people know that, but we don’t need everybody in the world to know that.”

“When I’m on stage and I see a black guy in the front row, I don’t know if this guy is going to throw a knife at me, or a bomb, or hop on stage and kill me.”

“The studio was in the middle of niggertown. When we were recording the album Eternal we would look out the window and there were niggers sitting out there making drug deals. We couldn’t even go outside to have a cigarette without worrying about getting mugged.”

“In all reality, it wouldn’t matter if you’re the best drummer in the world. We’d never have a nigger in the band.”

Fuck this band.

Yeah, these guys have got some serious offs to fuck
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
  • Post Reply 15 posts Page 1 of 1