Post Reply 28 posts Page 1 of 1
Alcohol Budget
    bleedingkyo
    Oiler

Alcohol Budget

by bleedingkyo » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:38 pm

First time cruiser here, just wondering about how much I should budget in for drinks on the ship. I don't want to be too skimpy with drinks but I don't want to leave with an insane booze bill that I can't pay either. About how much did you veteran cruisers spend on drinks? :whisky:
    2016- Cabin 6223
    2017- Cabin 2313
    2018- Cabin 9272
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Alcohol Budget

by Azazel101 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:53 pm

Looking threw my bills, Yes, I kept them, I have spent between $490 and $630 on drinks and merch on the 6 cruises so far
    I do like drinking and I do buy 4 or 5 shirts between band and cruise.

hope that helps but everybody is different :stagger: :heavydrink: :3drunks: :smash: :shots:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Not sure how helpful this is, but last year a couple of my friends spent ungodly amounts on booze and merch ($800-1k). As a fellow first-timer, the consensus I'm getting is spend as much as you want to, but not more than you can
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    tritonx
    Oiler

by tritonx » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:42 pm

My bill was well below 500$ and there is only one night that I had little black outs. It depends what you fancy teh most, beers are average 6$ and there is long island ice tea.
    2015:8393 2016:2614 2017:8459
    2018:9513
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:59 pm

My bill was about $300, which is all booze and no merch. I brought rum runners filled with 151 proof rum lasted me the first 2 days.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Savatage-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:14 am

It really depends what and how much you plan to drink - I spend about 80$/day on beer and ignore anything else as I don't want to get too drunk during the cruise anyway.
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:11 am

Kingslayer wrote:Not sure how helpful this is, but last year a couple of my friends spent ungodly amounts on booze and merch ($800-1k). As a fellow first-timer, the consensus I'm getting is spend as much as you want to, but not more than you can

I was at 550 USD including merch, booze, and more than a few Ben & Jerry's (hehe). That's not including what I spent in Jamaica - have some US cash and a plan for that leg of the trip.

Yes, I recommend you get off the boat. The beach party we had in Jamaica was one of the best times I ever had.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • jtw7266
    Oiler

by jtw7266 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:58 am

I went with my buddy last year and going again this year. We went round for round.

In total: We drank just beer continuously going round for round for as long as we were up; no breaks. Budweiser only. Also bought beers for corpse grinder and a few other musicians we chilled with.

Total: 500 each
    Merch (each bought their own): 100 bucks

My advice, around 500 bucks max if you are by yourself because you may meet with artists or other cruisers who buy you a round and you must answer back
    2015 - Room # 6402
    2016 - Room # 9309
    mikijonas
    Crewman

by mikijonas » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:39 pm

I spent $43.00 (4 cokes from the room fridge) and I beleive 2 shirts. :death: :death:
    Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
    bleedingkyo
    Oiler

by bleedingkyo » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:57 am

thanks for the replies everyone!
    2016- Cabin 6223
    2017- Cabin 2313
    2018- Cabin 9272
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:47 pm

I spent nearly $300 but don't remember the exact figure. In that, I bought Johnny Rockets a few times, bought one t-shirt, and the rest was beer and mixed drinks. I'm on the light end of booze tolerance spectrum, though.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Last year my first year merch and booze was about $1000.00.
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:00 pm

i feel like i should be sober for a while before the cruise as a cost-effective measure :lol: but that wont happen... :shots:
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:00 pm

Wife and I are a little worried about this expense. We are kind of going in expecting to spend $2000 as an estimate. Really hoping we can somehow stay below that. We always go the city to catch metal shows and the beer is always going down really good. Problem is that one of us always has to be the D.D. and the other usually ends up holding back so they don't feel bad about having too much fun while the other person is stuck being sober.

But with 70K iit seems like there will be drinks served pretty much everywhere and our cabin will only be moments away at all times. Seems like the perfect atmosphere to end up going overboard and spending way too much. But hey....you only live once!

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 pm

I spend about $500-$600 ( remember it's in US dollars). I need to stay out of the watch boutiques!

I spend little on merch--I just buy the Survivor shirt, but last time I stood in line for 4 hrs and bought the Canada Hockey Jersey
    $100.

I tend to have a drink in my hand all day, so it's not too bad. Pace is the key!
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:29 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:I spend about $500-$600 ( remember it's in US dollars). I need to stay out of the watch boutiques!

I spend little on merch--I just buy the Survivor shirt, but last time I stood in line for 4 hrs and bought the Canada Hockey Jersey
    $100.

I tend to have a drink in my hand all day, so it's not too bad. Pace is the key!

So, is this like a Team Canada jersey or a 70K exclusive Canada jersey? Cuz if it's the latter, I've gotta see this
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:00 pm

Kingslayer wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:I spend about $500-$600 ( remember it's in US dollars). I need to stay out of the watch boutiques!

$100.

So, is this like a Team Canada jersey or a 70K exclusive Canada jersey? Cuz if it's the latter, I've gotta see this

70k exclusive. They had choices of several countries on this year's trip.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:57 am

oh Think me and my borther spent like $1600-1800 onboard. sure bought about 6-7 shirts and those hockey jerseys for the hockey match that didnt happen :(
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:42 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I spent nearly $300 but don't remember the exact figure. In that, I bought Johnny Rockets a few times, bought one t-shirt, and the rest was beer and mixed drinks. I'm on the light end of booze tolerance spectrum, though.

Now I'm trying to remember what all I spent onbroad.

$220 on merch (I actually found the receipt on the floor earlier today)
    $10 for Johnny Rockets including tip -- bless them for being open 'til 5am for us
    $10 for two ship magnets (I get 'em on every cruise; this will be my 8th)
    $20 cash tip to the stateroom steward (that's also a tradition)
    $9 or so for the one adult beverage I bought for myself (not a drinker; there's a story behind that purchase)
    $35 for the soda package...although I might have paid for that pre-cruise...?
    ....dangit, I know I'm forgetting something.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:59 am

Pellaz wrote:
    SaraMarie wrote:I spent nearly $300 but don't remember the exact figure. In that, I bought Johnny Rockets a few times, bought one t-shirt, and the rest was beer and mixed drinks. I'm on the light end of booze tolerance spectrum, though.

$10 for Johnny Rockets including tip -- bless them for being open 'til 5am for us
    $9 or so for the one adult beverage I bought for myself (not a drinker; there's a story behind that purchase)

Did you get off the boat in Jamaica?

I spent about 100 USD (probably a bit less) on the island in souvenirs, food and beverages. I only bought food off the boat because there was tequila involved, haha.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 am

My girlfriend and I paid approximately 600 $, includes 110 $ merch.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board 2020!
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    TheNewDynamic
    Wiper

by TheNewDynamic » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:04 am

I was surprised at the price of beers but being my first time vacationing tropical in general and hearing all these "all inclusive" stories made me budget less than I should have. Definitely a good thread to read :) I spent about $500 on booze in the first 2 days then I had to stop. Really puts a damper on the fun so budget at least $700.00 over top of everything else. That's also for Internet and if you actually want restaurant food, I personally didn't dig on the cafe stuff very well.
    Some people cried... Most were silent.
    manooel
    Oiler

by manooel » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:38 pm

Ok, there a numerous stories about an all included package of alcohol or all included soda that you can buy once you're in the boat... both FALSE... there is no such thing. With what you're paying you only get flavored water and whatever they serve in the Windjammer. Even non-alcoholic cocktails are extra. And if you're ordering from the dudes running around in the pool deck they'll charge you for the service, so it's better to walk to the multiple bars and get your drink yourself. The big can of beer (Foster's) was around $7.40 last time so it really depends on how much you're planning to drink and how much alcohol you can handle before getting shit faced. I spent around $300 on booze and merch (2 shirts), had a few beers each day and bought back some rounds.
    70k 2015 - Cabin #6668
    70k 2016 - Cabin #6111
    70k 2017 - Cabin #6513
    70k 2018 - Cabin #6521
    70k 2019 - Cabin #6659
  • mushoomhead666
    Oiler

by mushoomhead666 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:47 am

I spent like 150 bucks tops, I have a pic of it on my fb, the difference between mine and my roommates booze bills. I also drank everyday never super drunk but had fun. also a fun fact I saw on the very last night corpsegrinder paying his bill, and he spent about 28 dollars for the whole cruise true story
    2015 CABIN 6563
    2016 CABIN 7629
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:49 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:

Did you get off the boat in Jamaica?

Ooops, yeah, but I didn't spend too much.
    $2 for an ice-cold soda from a street vendor (some weird mutant offshoot of Diet Coke)
    $25 for the 70K event-only t-shirt from Margaritaville
    $0 for swimmin' and snorkeling around the beach at M'Ville

My friend Rafael, however, spent the afternoon drinkin' with one of the Cannibal Corpse guys at the M'Ville bar. Highlight of the cruise for him.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:23 pm

For some reason I was thinking $300 for booze and merch for each cruise but I drink and spend ridiculously.

I pulled out my tax forms from 2014 and it shows $577 as my bill.

I drink constantly. $7 coronas, sometimes fruit drinks and at night I switch to GOOD scotch. I also don't eat the free food except for breakfast buffet on departure morning. So that means an additional $25 a night for steak. (Steak in Vegas is $25-75 depending where you are - It's a deal for me) I'm used to these prices for everything.

For example:
    Steak in Vegas $25-85
    Steak on boat $25
    Including 3 courses
    Beers in Vegas Casinos & Beers on Boat $8 average
    (If you go to the pub where good beers are, beers are $8-20)
    Also comparable to Vegas Strip prices
    Mixed cocktails on boat & Vegas $11-13
    (Lookout for the drink of the day, sometimes it's cheaper)
    Good scotch on boat $12
    Good scotch in Vegas $24

I did not buy any merch from the last cruise due to the line. So I would say, light drinker $300, heavy drinker $600-1000.

Just to be safe, and this is on booze.

If you are a merch hound save a minimum of $300 for merch if you have 5-6 must see or first time bands. The prices are pretty normal compared to when a band tours the U.S. $25-30 shirts, $20-30 girlies, $20 booty shorts, $5-10 patches? I really don't remember, correct me on these please. As I spent rampantly. If you can miss sets merch morning, let your budget go to the wind, a lot of bands will have CRUISE SPECIFIC merch which is gone in minutes. If you can, the stuff is worth it.

If you are snooty like I am with food the specialty restaurants are $25 additional each time.

Gym classes and cupcakes are additional too average about $10 each.
    I didn't do either, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Spa-ing if you have time (I always want to but never do) is between $80- I would assume $500, depending on service and package. It's easy to find average price for spa on the Cruise Critic Forums but they have "Headbanger Specials" for us because they're dead.

Excuse the repetition of the post as its my Friday and I'm drunk. I can't wait to see everyone!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:15 am

As I recall, cupcakes from that cupcake shop were around $2.50. And they were good.

Oh, if anyone has pics of Therion's Christofer Johnsson and Orion from Behemoth (and maybe me) at the happy little cupcake shoppe, that's comedic gold right there. I know several people asked to take pics, and both gents agreed.
    2020 Wishlist:
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:56 am

Pellaz wrote:As I recall, cupcakes from that cupcake shop were around $2.50. And they were good.

Oh, if anyone has pics of Therion's Christofer Johnsson and Orion from Behemoth (and maybe me) at the happy little cupcake shoppe, that's comedic gold right there. I know several people asked to take pics, and both gents agreed.

Can confirm, that was a hilarious sight to see. They spent SO much time there it was amazing :lol:

I'll have to look through my photos and see if I snapped one, I remember thinking about it once or twice.

Post Reply 28 posts Page 1 of 1