Locked 11 posts Page 1 of 1
WAY TO FUCKING PISSED OFF... I'M NOT GOING AT ALL...
    DeadAnkh
    Oiler

WAY TO FUCKING PISSED OFF... I'M NOT GOING AT ALL...

by DeadAnkh » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Just decided to take out my frustration in here... I'm way to fucking pissed off that I don't even know who to blame...
    I just found out this Sunday about this Fucking-Infernal-Metal Bonner-Gig by the Sea and started to get information on how the fuck to be able to make it to this trip...
    I live in fucking Mexico, so as you all know, we all need fucking Visa to even go and fart once inside the USA and get back to this shitty rat hole... and is not THAT easy to get that stupid ID... but, you know, the phrase: Everything for Metal... So I researched and found out that actually I could get the fucking Visa in at least 1 month... first get the stupid appointment and then go to the fucking interview... but then I remembered my passport had expired like 3 years ago, so I would have to spend on that too... not a problem, I thought, it's like 1 paycheck... but then the doubts started, due to the difficulty on getting the stupid Visa... one friend told me that I will never get it... other told me that if I purchased the airplane ticket to go to Miami and the Cruise ticket then the possibility on getting it would increase a lot... the last friend I talked to, which is actually the one I was going to get on board, just told me: I understand, I'm also way too fucking excited to go, but if we want to get into that Cruise, we would have to stop drinking and smoking for at least 1 year, so we could pay all the fucking debts we would get because of this trip... And then, in that moment, I just closed my eyes and thought: Fuck me, Fuck Satan, Fuck this country, Fuck My Poverty... and said: I don't give up my addictions for anything... Maybe some of you will consider me a fucking pussy, others might agree that whenever it comes to money and debts we should just say no... I know that I just wrote it: Everything for Metal... Believe me, I would, if I had a secured job, if I didn't have to pay rent, if I had at least some fucking savings, but I don't... I just can't afford it... and that pisses me way to fucking much... It hurts... It fucking hurts like fucking Hell! Today, one guy at work told me that I shouldn't complain about this, that how come I could possibly feel bad for a fucking gig, even after telling him that it was going to be 40 bands playing live fr 4 fucking days... I just said: I think I feel Music way too fucking much... Anyway, I'm not going to be able to make it, but still, after thinking things over I came to an idea that, maybe it sounds stupid, but I think it will make me feel less miserable... I thought on going to Cozumel [at least for getting there I just need a Mexican ID] I would get there 1 day prior the Cruise gets there so I can meet some of you at the port and get some drinks and some Metal time together :headbanger: I'm still working on this, but I beleive it's not a bad idea, I just want at least to get the chance to see the Cruise and maybe, meet some of the bands... would be nice... I need to settle things up, when I have my flight tickets I'll let you know so we can arrange a meeting :cheers:
    I wish all of you have a great time and enjoy this as if it was the last gig on earth hehe... Headbang until you feel you head is going to explode!!! :death: :viking:
    Fucking drink a lot and take as much pictures as you can!!! :party:

And now... I'm getting back to real life... Work sucks!!!
    70000 tons of reasons to get my ass there on 2012!!!
    KK Cruiser
    Petty Officer

Re: WAY TO FUCKING PISSED OFF... I'M NOT GOING AT ALL...

by KK Cruiser » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:35 am

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right!

Pull it together man!
    dstrbd1
    Crewman

by dstrbd1 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Wow! Just when I thought my life might suck sometimes. Thank you for helping me realize there are others with bigger issues. Hahaha. Hope you can work something out to make the cruise or just make it to Cozumel. :twisted:
    Trust no one
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Keep that chin up. I have a feeling there will be more chances in the future for you to enjoy something like this, if not something similiar to this.
    But I do suggest giving up the little things that eat away at your financial situation. It might be hard, but you gotta start somewhere when you go down the road to better things.

Myself, I'm definitely looking forward to meeting some locals in Cozumel.

Cheers!
    DeadAnkh
    Oiler

by DeadAnkh » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Thank you guys for your kind words... :cheers:
    I'm doing better now...
    Trying to figure out the trip to Cozumel... :death:
    Hey Max! Just put the time and the place and I'll be there to have some mexican drinks together :givebeer:
    70000 tons of reasons to get my ass there on 2012!!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 am

DeadAnkh wrote:Thank you guys for your kind words... :cheers:
    I'm doing better now...
    Hey Max! Just put the time and the place and I'll be there to have some mexican drinks together :givebeer:

DUDE....get ur ass to Cozumel and party with us....... :headbanger:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:31 am

You will be able to tell who we are.
    we are the 2,000 peps coming off the big ass boat most likely wearing black and moving slow
    some may be looking for land legs, some may be hung over and others may be looking for a shot of tequllia
    or all of the above

see you in Cozumel :cheers: :beerwink: :party: :heavydrink:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:45 am

debborah1 wrote:
    DeadAnkh wrote:Thank you guys for your kind words... :cheers:
    I'm doing better now...

DUDE....get ur ass to Cozumel and party with us....... :headbanger:

She makes a great point!

But I don't know anything about Cozumel, so you'll just have to meet us when we get off the ship there!
    Tequila and tacos! For serious!
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:04 am

Max_Rockwell wrote:Tequila and tacos! For serious!

You want to spend the rest of the trip deciding which way you'll be facing the toilette? :lol:
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:49 am

NuuX wrote:

You want to spend the rest of the trip deciding which way you'll be facing the toilette? :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: .....thats a terrible visual! :headbanger:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:10 am

NuuX wrote:

we have private shitters don't we? ... I don't wanna be the guy going in there after they're done :givebeer: :party:
Locked 11 posts Page 1 of 1