Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
VENOM INC. want to be on board !
    FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

VENOM INC. want to be on board !

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:47 am

Hi girls and guys ! VENOM INC (Mantas, Abaddon, Demolition man). are waiting an invitation, they really want to be on board, I've spoken with them yesterday about this. That would be awesome !!!!!!
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    Luxi
    Oiler

Re: VENOM INC. want to be on board !

by Luxi » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:32 pm

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:Hi girls and guys ! VENOM INC (Mantas, Abaddon, Demolition man). are waiting an invitation, they really want to be on board, I've spoken with them yesterday about this. That would be awesome !!!!!!

I would welcome them with open arms too! :beerhorns:
    Wish list for 2017:

Sadistic Intent, Hellwitch, Demilich, Infernäl Mäjesty, Sacrifice (Can), Razor, Possessed, Immolation, Hobbs' Angel of Death, Morbid Saint, Autopsy, Dr. Shrinker, Nuclear Assault, Denying Nazarene, Destructor, Morgoth.
    cronos23462
    Oiler

Re: VENOM INC. want to be on board !

by cronos23462 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:42 pm

I asked them and they said they were not doing it, would love to see them though
    soilwork ,scar symmetry ,solution .45,dream evil, overkill, accept, venom inc,
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1