Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1
DENVER pre-cruise get-together?
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

DENVER pre-cruise get-together?

by Mr. HCI » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:40 pm

Hey all! I'd like to plan a social gathering towards the end of January. I went on 70K for the first time last year, so I'm no expert but for anyone who is going for their first time this year, it might be fun to get some tips and advice... and I could use the same from more experienced cruisers!

I'd be happy to host at my house (FREE BEER! ) or we could vote on a place to meet.

Post a reply if you're interested and we'll see what happens. And if you know any locals who aren't on the forums, please invite them as well.

-Bob
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: DENVER pre-cruise get-together?

by SaraMarie » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:33 pm

Mr. HCI wrote:Hey all! I'd like to plan a social gathering towards the end of January. I went on 70K for the first time last year, so I'm no expert but for anyone who is going for their first time this year, it might be fun to get some tips and advice... and I could use the same from more experienced cruisers!

I'd be happy to host at my house (FREE BEER! ) or we could vote on a place to meet.

Post a reply if you're interested and we'll see what happens. And if you know any locals who aren't on the forums, please invite them as well.

-Bob

Considering how many Denver people showed up at the 70k reunion at MDF this year, I'm sure you'll find some cruisers there who want to party. :beerbang:

If you haven't already, you should go ask on Facebook.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
  • katkonainen
    Wiper

by katkonainen » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:33 am

I'm down for a Denver get together, just need to know a bit in advance to make sure I get the night off. So far I don't know of any other Denver people going but posting on FB isn't a bad idea at all.
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:36 am

Which page do you all recommend that I post on? Which do you think would get the most attention?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:18 am

Try the forum fiends group or the 70k in FLL group.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
Post Reply 5 posts Page 1 of 1