Post Reply 57 posts
When do you land?
    Stained Class
    Commander

When do you land?

by Stained Class » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Didn't see a thread for this yet. Looks like Sam Landa and I will be landing at 815 PM on the 1st at FLL. Anyone else landing around then to split a cab?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

Re: When do you land?

by Jaimie38 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:53 pm

Stained Class wrote:Didn't see a thread for this yet. Looks like Sam Landa and I will be landing at 815 PM on the 1st at FLL. Anyone else landing around then to split a cab?

You really need a new avatar! Of course, I still look the same :cool:

I get in the 2nd around 6pm, staying at the new Margaritaville Hollywood Beach for the first 2 nights/
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:55 pm

Leave Vancouver Jan 31st at 6:45am, land FLL 6:08pm, connecting through Chicago (1:58pm).

...don't have a return timetable yet, doing Mardi Gras post boat.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:21 am

I land at FLL at 10:23am from Philadelphia on Feb 3rd.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:43 am

I'm arriving in FLL airport around 11 am on Feb 1. I've got a Delta flight #1827. My destination after that is Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, not far from the party but not right on top of it.

I'm thinking of having a somewhat quiet night, but there is a karaoke party that evening.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:23 am

we will be landing at fort lauderdale on sunday 31 januari
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:15 pm

Leaving Calgary for Orlando on the 30th, staying there for a few days, then bussing probably into Miami on the 2nd
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:49 pm

Flying out of the land of drop bears, vegemite and all the things that want to kill you on the 29th of January.

Staying in Denver for a few days then flying into Fort Lauderdale arriving around 2.30pm on the 2nd of Feb.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:05 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Flying out of the land of drop bears, vegemite and all the things that want to kill you on the 29th of January.

Staying in Denver for a few days then flying into Fort Lauderdale arriving around 2.30pm on the 2nd of Feb.

Are you flying American from Dallas to Fort Lauderdale?
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:58 pm

Amyphis wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Flying out of the land of drop bears, vegemite and all the things that want to kill you on the 29th of January.

Are you flying American from Dallas to Fort Lauderdale?

Nah Denver :) Direct flight from Denver to FLL flying United.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:55 am

We are flying out of Toronto in the morning on Feb. 3rd and arriving in FLL just after noon! :deathhorns:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • kristina
    Oiler

by kristina » Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:40 am

I arrive Feb 1st into FLL around 8:25pm from vancouver.
    I've booked a room at Hollywood Beach.
    Likely take it easy that night as its a long travel day for me.
    2018-
    Enslaved- Goatwhore- Alestorm- Korpiklaani-

Survivor
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:13 pm

We arrive at 6:45am morning of departure. Anybody else coming in around the same time? Would be willing to split a cab/uber.
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:23 pm

I'm arriving with a cabin mate in Miami Feb 1st @ 18:20 from London Heathrow. We're renting a car and driving to Hollywood from there.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:59 pm

This thread reminds me. I should probably start looking at flights. :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • katkonainen
    Wiper

by katkonainen » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:04 am

I haven't actually gotten my flight figured out yet but my plan is to fly from Denver to FLL on the 2nd, hopefully earlier in the day
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:40 pm

kristina wrote:I arrive Feb 1st into FLL around 8:25pm from vancouver.
    I've booked a room at Hollywood Beach.
    Likely take it easy that night as its a long travel day for me.

Leaving van at 645? Looks like we're on the same flight.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • kristina
    Oiler

by kristina » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:46 am

Hey.. Weird that we arrive appx the same time. My flight leaves at 8 am with a lay over in Toronto.
    Where abouts are you staying?
    This is my 1st time going down there..
    2018-
    Enslaved- Goatwhore- Alestorm- Korpiklaani-

Survivor
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:43 am

kristina wrote:Hey.. Weird that we arrive appx the same time. My flight leaves at 8 am with a lay over in Toronto.
    Where abouts are you staying?
    This is my 1st time going down there..

Yeah we have a bit of a layover but I guess we'll meet up with you in Toronto . I'm staying at N Ocean drive, not sure about Sam. I guess I'll see you at the Exmortus show in January!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Flying out after work on Tuesday Bebruary 2nd. Landing around 9:00am on the 3rd. Going straight to both beach parties. Fuck sleep, just wanna drink with you guys. :heavydrink:
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:34 pm

Landing on the 1st at 6am, dropping luggage off and drinking on the beach until it's time to head to Miami for lunch at Michaels Genuine.
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:57 am

Leaving Geneva on the 1st February at 11:50 am CET and landing at FLL at 7:55 pm EST, with a change at Montreal :deathhorns: Lets hope that this time we're not going to have a medical stop while the first flight as this year, cause I arrived on Tuesday morning instead of Monday evening and had to sleep at Montreal :roll:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:41 pm

Leavin Los Angeles Feb 2nd 10:00 A.M expected to arrive Ft. Lauderdale same day at 6 P.M, looking to meet up with the peeps and then head to Funky Buddah! :beerbang:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:38 pm

Leaving Calgary Feb 1. Land at FLL around 5pm local. I have to check in before 7pm at my hotel
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:31 pm

Arriving in FLL @ 8:10 pm on the 3rd. Headed straight to Funky Buddha from there.
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:This thread reminds me. I should probably start looking at flights. :lol:

hmm, it could be about time for me as well to book flights and accomodation :cool:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:03 pm

last_candle wrote:hmm, it could be about time for me as well to book flights and accomodation :cool:

You might as well book Progpower flights too while you're at it! ;)

Jaimie38 wrote:I get in the 2nd around 6pm, staying at the new Margaritaville Hollywood Beach for the first 2 nights/

I looked at this, the rooms look really nice. It's just not worth the money for us, since it's not like I never see the ocean :mrgreen: . Especially since it looks like they charge at least $30 for parking! Not sure where we'll be staying yet; usually we just pick a chain close to the port but since we'll be in town an extra day this year I suppose we should book something closer to the fun :beerbang:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:42 pm

Daenerys wrote:Not sure where we'll be staying yet; usually we just pick a chain close to the port but since we'll be in town an extra day this year I suppose we should book something closer to the fun :beerbang:

We're staying at the Travelodge Fort Lauderdale Beach. It's pretty much across the street from the beach party place. Might be a dump (or not, the reviews aren't that bad), but, hey, I'll be drunk when going to bed; the roaches are probably worse off than me. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:29 am

Daenerys wrote: since it's not like I never see the ocean :mrgreen: . Especially since it looks like they charge at least $30 for parking! Not sure where we'll be staying yet; usually we just pick a chain close to the port but since we'll be in town an extra day this year I suppose we should book something closer to the fun :beerbang:

I'm looking at a white tundra--so I need Ocean ;)

Would be awesome if you two were around more! I'm on Hollywood Beach Feb2-4 and Ocean Manor , FLL by the Sea Feb 8-9.

Can't wait!
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:33 am

Jaimie, are you trying to avoid running into other cruisers? Seeing how the pre cruise area is by Ocean Manor and post cruise area is Hollywood Beach, you're doing just the opposite. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:51 am

Memnoch wrote:Jaimie, are you trying to avoid running into other cruisers? Seeing how the pre cruise area is by Ocean Manor and post cruise area is Hollywood Beach, you're doing just the opposite. :lol:

Ya I know! :lol: Booked before the events were announced. May have to look into my bookings. The main big beach party really isn't a big draw for me anyways.
    9 Time Vet.
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:30 pm

Arriving on Feb. 1 by car, staying at the Beach Gardens.

http://www.google.com/maps/place/533+Or ... 92e95debd3
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:57 pm

acidbasement wrote:Arriving on Feb. 1 by car, staying at the Beach Gardens.

Damn dude, haulin' ass from the middle of the prairies in the dead of winter will be a hell of a journey.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:50 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:
    acidbasement wrote:Arriving on Feb. 1 by car, staying at the Beach Gardens.

Damn dude, haulin' ass from the middle of the prairies in the dead of winter will be a hell of a journey.

With a six year-old and an eight year-old in the back seat, no less!
    Give us lots of time to familiarize ourselves with the bands (that have been announced). Looking forward to swilling some ale when we arrive. :chug:
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Memnoch wrote:We're staying at the Travelodge Fort Lauderdale Beach. It's pretty much across the street from the beach party place. Might be a dump (or not, the reviews aren't that bad), but, hey, I'll be drunk when going to bed; the roaches are probably worse off than me. :lol:

:lol: I'll look into the Travelodge. Nothing can be worse than the hotel we booked in South Beach for the second cruise. I'm still jealous that Brian was too drunk to remember much about it :stagger:

Jaimie38 wrote:
    I'm looking at a white tundra--so I need Ocean

Lol I had a couple in our ER from Alberta the other day and when I told them I had a friend in Edmonton they were like "that sucks, it's super cold there!" :lol:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:50 pm

Daenerys wrote:Nothing can be worse than the hotel we booked in South Beach for the second cruise.

Try "Motel Blu" in Miami. I dare you. :lol:

I've also once stayed in a super creepy hostel in Slovakia. Although I'm glad that was before I saw "Hostel". :lol:
    Wishlist:
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Anyone from Brazil flying Azul on feb 3rd at 10am from Campinas to FLL, arriving at 3:30pm? If so, let me know!
    I'm going from São Paulo to Campinas by bus (Azul free shuttle) early in the morning.
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:59 am

mooyagi wrote:This thread reminds me. I should probably start looking at flights. :lol:

We finally booked! Get in early evening on the 3rd. Staying at a Holiday Inn Express very close to the port.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:49 pm

Daenerys wrote:
    last_candle wrote:hmm, it could be about time for me as well to book flights and accomodation :cool:

You might as well book Progpower flights too while you're at it! ;)

I might - but I haven't really thought about that trip!
    I have tickets for the shows - that's already a good start, I'd say :cool:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:37 am

I fly out the 31st on Delta from Spokane via Minneapolis then Detroit getting in at 9:09pm at Ft Lauderdale, Fl time. :cheers:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
Post Reply 57 posts