Post Reply 37 posts Page 1 of 1
when will the whole line up be confirmed?
  • ivanrojasch
    Wiper

when will the whole line up be confirmed?

by ivanrojasch » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:56 am

I've been checking everyday since two weeks, because the date is getting closer and I'm getting anxious :mrgreen:

does anybody know when the line up will be complete?

:3drunks: from Chile!
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: when will the whole line up be confirmed?

by SaraMarie » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:13 am

ivanrojasch wrote:I've been checking everyday since two weeks, because the date is getting closer and I'm getting anxious :mrgreen:

does anybody know when the line up will be complete?

:3drunks: from Chile!

possibly the day we board? last time it was the night before
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:24 am

yeah, do not hold your breath.
    the last couple bands will probably not be announced till the night before :cry:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:40 am

ivanrojasch wrote: does anybody know when the line up will be complete?

Yeah, Andy does. Probably. :) Other than that, expect to know the latest bands the last day before departing.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:55 am

I get that there will probably be a few stragglers on the last day or two. But should we expect another block of ten at some point in the next week or two?
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:40 am

1° Line-up last year was complete the the evening before departure.
    2° I guess each year the end of the line-up is anounced later than the year before.

So => this year, expect at least 2 or 3 bands anounced the 3rd on the evening or the 4th on the morning.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:42 am

The day before cruise usually ,best guess is 3 bands that day with at least one of these bands beng made up of a band already on the ship.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:06 am

General Zod wrote:But should we expect another block of ten at some point in the next week or two?

Well, a block of 10 was started WEEKS ago and it's frozen for some reason... so I definitely don't dare to predict when the next - and last one - will start.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:48 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    General Zod wrote:But should we expect another block of ten at some point in the next week or two?

Well, a block of 10 was started WEEKS ago and it's frozen for some reason... so I definitely don't dare to predict when the next - and last one - will start.

Kind of like the block of 10 that froze right before the Rhapsody of Fire announcement for around 19 days.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:54 am

ivanrojasch wrote: does anybody know when the line up will be complete?

SOON™ :mrgreen:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:02 am

I would add that the "rule" of 10 bands was never written.
    The "anouncing spree" can be finished once skalmold in anounced, then final anouncements the 3rd -4th- february.

Another point :

2016, 16 bands remaining (or 17....).
    I can feel the anouncing 1band/a day 16days before departure.
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:08 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:I would add that the "rule" of 10 bands was never written.
    The "anouncing spree" can be finished once skalmold in anounced, then final anouncements the 3rd -4th- february.

Another point :

2016, 16 bands remaining (or 17....).
    I can feel the anouncing 1band/a day 16days before departure.

Well, if the four first rounds have contained 10 bands each, I think it's pretty safe to assume that the current one has the same amount :D
    Wishlist:

Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:30 am

The Guys in the Printshop know all the Bands, the shirts have to printed a few days before departure. But i think it will be like last time, bands one the last evening. 2015 were 15 bands announced while i'm in Florida, 9 of them i never heard of. One reason why i saw less bands out of 60 than out of 40 cos i couldn't to some resarch.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:42 am

Word on the street is that the rest of the lineup will be announced in the comeing weeks.
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Is it possible that the final bands haven't yet been 100% confirmed? I'm going to guess that the next dozen bands will be mostly local Florida acts.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:06 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Is it possible that the final bands haven't yet been 100% confirmed? I'm going to guess that the next dozen bands will be mostly local Florida acts.

I dunno, a few were from Florida last year, but a handful were from outside North America, even. We are due a few more Cripper nominees, though.

At this point, there's more than enough big name acts, but the last 16 could flesh out the variety a bit.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    cronos23462
    Oiler

by cronos23462 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:50 pm

the only explanation I can think of is andy is waiting on visas for the remaining bands.....they can take a while to get
    soilwork ,scar symmetry ,solution .45,dream evil, overkill, accept, venom inc,
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:13 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Is it possible that the final bands haven't yet been 100% confirmed? I'm going to guess that the next dozen bands will be mostly local Florida acts.

21 days to go. Comparing to 2015 with 21 days to go:

21 days to go Melechesh ISRAEL
    14 days to go Jungle Rot USA, Abandoned Hope GERMANY, Divided Multitude NORWAY, Masacre COLOMBIA
    13 days to go Thy Antichrist Colombia/USA
    10 days to go Enthroned BELGIUM
    09 days to go Trouble USA
    07 days to go Anvil CANADA, The Hate Colony NORWAY, Gama Bomb IRELAND, Suborned SWITZERLAND, Claim The Throne AUSTRALIA, Monstrosity USA
    06 days to go Whiplash USA
    04 days to go Soulfly USA
    03 days to go Riot V USA
    02 days to go Corrosion of Conformity USA
    02 days to go Adaliah USA, Dark Sermon USA, Gurd SWITZERLAND, Exumer GERMANY
    01 days to go Helstar USA
    01 days to go Wintersun FINLAND

In the period of 21 days to go down to a week to go we got 11 out of 14 being non US. When it got down under 7 days to go, we ended up with 7 out of the last 10 being US bands.

So we can still expect non-US for now. If it gets down to a week to go and we've still not got the full lineup its a different story!

But note that we DO only have 3 US bands on the lineup and previous years we've always had a lot more - the first year there were 16 out of 42!

So it would be highly surprising to me if we didn't get at least half the remaining bands being from the US to be honest.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Jan 13, 2016 7:29 pm

The last bands will be announced when they play :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:42 pm

biertroll wrote:The last bands will be announced when they play :lol:

Last band is one of the top remaining community wishlist that isn't ruled out, left as a mystery until they play the opening set.

...Andy would fucking do it... :bitch:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:03 pm

I'm going to guess Amaranthe during the beach party. Seems like people want them on. All they make me want to do is put a gun in my mouth and end the pain.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Amaranthe is Kardashian Metal.
    Can be fun at the 40th degree.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:09 pm

Nu Metal guy really makes we want to die when I see them live..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 pm

All you guys need to realize that as awesome as Andy is for putting this fest together every year, he is a total troll. The less you expect, the more satisfied you will be in the end. Not being a dick. That's just the way it is.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:42 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:I'm going to guess Amaranthe during the beach party. Seems like people want them on. All they make me want to do is put a gun in my mouth and end the pain.
    This. A thousand times this.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:49 pm

General Zod wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:I'm going to guess Amaranthe during the beach party. Seems like people want them on. All they make me want to do is put a gun in my mouth and end the pain.
    This. A thousand times this.

+1
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Outside chance I reckon of getting some more bands tomorrow.

But wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we are made wait until at least next Friday.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:05 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Outside chance I reckon of getting some more bands tomorrow.

But wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if we are made wait until at least next Friday.

Online check in emails are being sent out. If I remember correctly, we usually get an announcement to go with them so we may be getting something very shortly.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:06 am

They're actually pretty damn good live. Then again, I say that about most girlie bands. And at least their male vocals aren't as bad as those of Lacuna Coil. Can't stand to watch them because he's so horrible. To each his own. But, yeah, I'd be thrilled if Amaranthe was announced. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:57 am

Memnoch wrote:

They're actually pretty damn good live. Then again, I say that about most girlie bands. And at least their male vocals aren't as bad as those of Lacuna Coil. Can't stand to watch them because he's so horrible. To each his own. But, yeah, I'd be thrilled if Amaranthe was announced. :beerwink:

They suck live. I admit I like - or used to like - the albums. But then, for that kind of music, you expect a lot of energy on stage. Then you see how the three singers seem to be stuck on the floor, absolutely unable to move or spread any kind of enthusiasm, and you wonder who the hell are these guys.

It feels like going to a concert of My Dying Bride or Swallow the sun and have the guys jumping and running and dancing. It just doesn't make any sense. And it's somehow disturbing.
    Wishlist:

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:02 am

I saw Amaranthe right after the cruise last year in Helsinki on a club gig and they were awesome. Then last summer I saw them twice in a festival setting, and both times were really good too. Maybe they just enjoyed being in Finland? :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:23 am

Maybe :) I've seen them four times already and always got the same feeling. That's the reason they're not on my wishlist.
    Wishlist:

Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:09 am

I saw Amaranthe open for Within Temptation a few times. The girl is good, but I can't take the guys, especially nu metal guy. Andrea from Lacuna Coil is a million times better than them.
    70000 Tons 2019
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:47 am

Guess more & more they'll be the last band anounced the 3rd.
    jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:11 am

Better than the 4. or later. :lol:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:58 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Outside chance I reckon of getting some more bands tomorrow.

Online check in emails are being sent out. If I remember correctly, we usually get an announcement to go with them so we may be getting something very shortly.

Nah. No real correlation between online checkin emails and band announcements.

2015 Thy Antichrist around the same time
    2014 Gloryhammer and Poltergeist were announced 18 hours after I got my email
    2013 Holy Grail were added 24 hours before, nothing for weeks later.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Can't believe Soulfly and COC were added so late last year. Still hope for some great bands, can't wait to see.
Post Reply 37 posts Page 1 of 1