Post Reply 28 posts Page 1 of 1
Setlist for your favorite band?
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

Setlist for your favorite band?

by Jotunheimr » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:56 pm

If you could create the setlist for your #1 priority band on the cruise, which songs would you choose?
    My top band at the moment is Tyr and my setlist would be as follows:

Sand In The Wind <- super unlikely
    Ormurin Langi <- see above
    Regin Smiður
    Ramund Hin Unge <- absolute favorite
    The Hunt
    Lord of Lies
    Land
    Northern Gate <- played on 2011 and 2013 cruises
    By The Light Of The Northern Star
    Shadow of The Swastika
    The Lay of Thrym
    Mare of My Night <- highly likely
    Grindavísan <- highly likely
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Setlist for your favorite band?

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:30 am

Insomnium:

Every fucking song of their latest four albums.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:38 am

Delain:
    Songs off of all their albums to fill both of their 75-minute sets with different songs. :P
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:41 am

Iced Earth....

songs.....doesn t matter.... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :shred: :shred: :shred: :shred:
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    dinki
    Petty Officer

by dinki » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:47 am

i was a huge bodom fan and saw them live many times but never seen "Triple Corpse Hammerblow"

Vader -> Devilizer
    Sodom -> Agent Orange/M16
    Emperor-Mayhem-Midnight-Night Demon-Savage Master
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:08 am

All I need from Bodom is this (I was there, luckily!)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/children- ... ece31.html
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:14 am

Twilight Force - their entire 1st album

Because, they've only released one album :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:12 am

bodomdragon wrote:All I need from Bodom is this (I was there, luckily!)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/children- ... ece31.html

+https://youtu.be/aTc_8ZfVVzQ
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:51 am

Memnoch wrote:Delain:
    Songs off of all their albums to fill both of their 75-minute sets with different songs. :P

...in total agreement with this. delain is so underrated. top notch musicianship all the way around, and charlotte is just delightful!
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:42 am

CARACH ANGREN:
    -Lingering in an Imprint Haunting
    -General Nightmare
    -Funerary Dirge of a Violinist
    -Two Flies Flew Into A Black Sugar Cobweb
    -The Carriage Wheel Murder
    -Bloodstains on the Captains Log
    -Haunting Echoes from the Seventeenth Century
    -There's no place like home
    2012 - 2020 Survivor
    2023 - Booked!
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:08 am

Any album of
    KATATONIA
    TSJUDER
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    MissTool
    Oiler

by MissTool » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:48 pm

I would not mind if Katatonia played an acoustic set Sanctitude style.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:45 pm

As much as I would enjoy a Sanctitude set from Katatonia I think they should just do a full Brave Murder Day/Four Funerals To Come set.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    MissTool
    Oiler

by MissTool » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:19 pm

There will be 2 sets right? So we could have mine and yours. I am usually not into acoustics at all but Sanctitude is special, so I would enjoy seeing it. I don't think is gonna happen though. Neither your dream set :p
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:36 pm

Ideal setlist for Iced Earth for me:

Plagues Of Babylon
    Ten Thousand Strong
    Wolf
    Burning Times
    Declaration Day
    Violate
    Anthem
    When The Night Falls
    Watching Over Me
    Dracula
    Phantom Opera Ghost
    Iced Earth
    One other from early days and one other from Horror Show would be nice

What they're actually playing these days:
    Plagues of Babylon
    Democide
    Burning Times
    V
    Red Baron/Blue Max
    If I Could See You
    Boiling Point
    Vengeance Is Mine
    Cthulhu
    My Own Savior
    Dystopia
    Watching Over Me
    Iced Earth

Still looks like an alright set. Last time they did 2 completely different sets so that was rad.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Firewind I'd pretty much be happy with Allegiance in it's entirety for one set and Premonition for the other.

What they play these days (holy shit they haven't played in 2 years):
    Into the Fire
    Head Up High
    Destination Forever
    Few Against Many
    I Am the Anger
    World on Fire
    Guitar Solo
    The Fire and the Fury
    My Loneliness
    Losing My Mind
    Mercenary Man
    Keyboard Solo
    Angels Forgive Me
    SKG
    Till the End of Time
    Tyranny
    Wall of Sound
    Maniac (Michael Sembello cover)
    Falling to Pieces

As long as Bob Katsionis does the keyboard/guitar harmony thing at some point I'm stoked.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:24 am

I'll just post a few songs from bands I'm especially looking forward to that I'd LOVE to hear.

Insomnium: "Equivalence/Down With the Sun," "The Gale/Mortal Share," "Where the Last Wave Broke," "Daughter of the Moon" (always makes me think of the Wheel of Time stuff), "Song of the Blackest Bird," "Ephemeral," "While We Sleep"

Cradle of Filth: Disc one of Lovecraft & Witchhearts :lol:

Children of Bodom: old stuff (first 4 or so albums) PLEASE, but I'd especially love to hear "Hate Me!" because I can't play it on the radio here.

Epica: If they don't play that damned "Consign To Oblivion" song There May Be Trouble. :lol:

Eluveitie: I'd love to hear several from Slania in their set since it's the album I first heard

Tyr (my prior PPUSA sponsorees): same as Epica but with "Hold the Heathen Hammer High." Heck, it's the tune that got 'em booked for PPUSA. :twisted:

Turisas: If they don't start their set off with "Take the Day!" then I'll know the reason why! (In my best Gregory Peck-as-Horatio Hornblower bellow)

Moonspell: "In And Above Men/From Lowering Skies." LOVE that album, too.

Sodom: "Surfin' Bird." I'm only half-kidding. :lol:

I'd better shut up and stop here. :D
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:57 am

Pellaz wrote:Children of Bodom: old stuff (first 4 or so albums) PLEASE, but I'd especially love to hear "Hate Me!" because I can't play it on the radio here.

Good news for you: this one will most likely be the opener :D
    Wishlist:

metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:56 am

Stained Class wrote:Ideal setlist for Iced Earth for me:

Plagues Of Babylon
    Ten Thousand Strong
    Wolf
    Burning Times
    Declaration Day
    Violate
    Anthem
    When The Night Falls
    Watching Over Me
    Dracula
    Phantom Opera Ghost
    Iced Earth
    One other from early days and one other from Horror Show would be nice

Still looks like an alright set. Last time they did 2 completely different sets so that was rad.

Iced Earth always delivers. Good selection I would add a few of my favourites to your list Dante's Inferno, Jack, Pure Evil
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:51 am

PARADISE LOST:

From Lost Paradise: Rotting misery
    From Gothic: Eternal
    From Shades of God: Pity the sadness / As I die
    From Icon: True belief / Widow / Embers fire
    From Draconian Times (if not the entire album...): Hallowed land / The last time / Elusive cure / Enchantment
    From One Second: Mercy / One second / Say just words
    From Symbol of Life: Perfect mask / Pray nightfall / No celebration
    From Paradise Lost: Grey / Over the madness
    From In Requiem: The enemy
    From Faith Divides Us Death Unites Us: Faith divides us death unites us
    From Tragic Idol: Fear of impending hell
    From The Plague Within (if not the entire album...): An eternity of lies / Victim of the past / Beneath broken earth / Terminal

Ok, that's a "best of" enough for 3 sets. And yes, I'm REALLY happy to see my favorite band on 70k :D

(I'm not mentioning none of the tracks from Host or Believe in Nothing only because they just don't fit to 70k.)
    Last edited by MonicaMM on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:41 am

Rhapsody of Fire:
    It's pretty much a given that they'll play Emerald Sword and stuff from Into the Legend. Fingers crossed they also play Dawn of Victory and The Magic of the Wizard's Dream

Iced Earth:
    Anything from Horror Show. Hell, the entire album would be even better
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:10 pm

Since this thread has graduated from "your favorite band" to, "your favorite bands" :D

LACUNA COIL - a setlist consisting of songs only from their first 3 albums
    TYR - Give me "Wild Rover" and I'm done
    ICED EARTH - Burning Times, Dracula, Red Baron, Hold at all Costs, and The Highwayman :D
    DRAGONFORCE - Valley of the Damned, Storming The Burning Fields, Operation Ground and Pound, Once In A Lifetime, Starfire, Black Winter Night.... Heck just anything off their first 3 albums actually!
    DELAIN - Stay Forever.
    CHILDREN OF BODOM - stuff off their first 3 albums (I'm sensing a pattern here with a few bands!)
    EPICA - Dance of Fate, Solitary Ground, Burn to a Cinder, Never Enough, Sancta Tera, Cry For the Moon
    GAMMA RAY - Heaven Can Wait, Somewhere Out in Space, Heading For Tomorrow, The Spirit, Send Me A Sign, Valley of the Kings, Razorblade Sigh, Heavy Metal Universe, The Silence, Gardens of The Sinner.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:03 pm

Bandwagoning because can.

COB
    Hate Me
    Hate Crew Deathroll
    Towards Dead End
    Downfall
    Blooddrunk
    Transference
    Warheart
    Lake Bodom
    Needled 24/7
    Sixpounder
    Silent Night, Bodom Night
    BED OF RAZORS!!!!!!!

Eluveitie
    (would be happy with Helvetios played in its entirety)
    The Siege
    The Uprising
    Meet The Enemy
    A Rose for Epona
    Uxellodunon
    Neverland
    King
    Tegernako
    YOUR GAULISH WAR!!!!!!

Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Can we get a set dedicated to Agony?

Rhapsody of Fire
    Holy Thunderforce
    Unholy Warcry
    March of The Swordmaster
    Reign of Terror
    EMERALD SWORD!!!
    + a few more (they will probably get 45 minutes)

Turisas
    Among Ancestors
    Midnight Sunrise
    Land of Hope and Glory
    Rex Regi Rebellis
    Fields of Gold
    Miklagard Overture
    We Ride Together
    No Good Story Ever Started with Drinking Tea
    Hunting Pirates
    The Great Escape
    Stand Up And Fight
    IN THE COURT OF JARISLEIF!

Thyrfing
    They can play anything off any album, but would love to hear a lot from Farsotstider.

Would love to hear COF play Right Wing of the Garden Triptych (best song from them in quite some time), Stratovarius to play My Eternal Dream, Moonspell to play Extinct and Opium, Jag Panzer to play Iron Eagle, and Carach Angren to play When Crows Tick On Windows.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:59 am

cowboy71 wrote:LACUNA COIL - a setlist consisting of songs only from their first 3 albums

YES!! I'd include Karmacode too, but their first 3 albums are awesome. Can't say the same about their last ones.
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:18 am

cowboy71 wrote:LACUNA COIL - a setlist consisting of songs only from their first 3 albums

I wish. Last time I was with them I told them I want a full Unleashed Memories set. The oldest song will probably be Heaven's A Lie or Swamped..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • MrCaptainMetal
    Oiler

by MrCaptainMetal » Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:38 pm

Iced Earth

Dark Saga
    Burning Times
    Anguish of Youth
    Stormrider
    Angels Holocaust
    Pure Evil
    When The Night Falls
    Gettysburg 1863
    Prophecy
    Birth of the Wicked
    The Coming Curse
    Travel in Stygian
    Dracula
    A Question of Heaven
    Iced Earth

Children of Bodom

Silent Night, Bodom Night
    Hate Me
    Deadnight Warrior
    Bodom After Midnight
    Angels Don't Kill
    Bed Of Razors
    Needled 24/7
    Follow the Reaper
    Towards Dead End
    Hatebreeder
    Lake Bodom
    Everytime I Die
    Downfall
  • IcedInferno
    Oiler

by IcedInferno » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:57 pm

favourite band is Iced Earth and I hope to hear either Dante's Inferno, Travel in Stygian or Damien (all three would be nice too)

:bangers:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Sodom: Surfin' Bird, Bombenhagel, Ausgebombt, Christ's Passion.
Post Reply 28 posts Page 1 of 1