Post Reply 36 posts Page 1 of 1
Thread for Check-In Problems & Questions
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

Thread for Check-In Problems & Questions

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:16 am

Since I had to go digging for a solution to a problem I also had last year, I thought I'd get a thread started for check-in stuff.

Does anyone remember this?

Memnoch wrote:I had the same issue (W8.1 and Chrome 39.0.2171.95m) at first, but reselecting the (already selected) payment method (credit card) solved it. :beerwink:

I found the same problem and looked for my solution, but mine was the wrong one and only worked by luck. Ville's is the correct one.

If you are having a problem setting up a spending account with your credit card, you must scroll back up the page, do NOT click on another payment option, and re-click on the credit card option. Yes, with the credit card option already high lighted, click on it again.

This just worked for me with Chromium on Ubuntu. Maybe it's a Chrome thing? No idea, but there it is.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Speedy
    Ensign

Re: Thread for Check-In Problems & Questions

by Speedy » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:40 am

No problems for me in Firefox on Windows.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:49 am

Heh, no wine package this year. Just non-alcoholic.

I'm not buying any drink packages. Last year, all I drank was beer, shots, tap water and whatever was free at the breakfast buffet.

So who will pay $100 to run a 5k while hung-over and tired? :lol:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:06 am

SaraMarie wrote:Heh, no wine package this year. Just non-alcoholic.

I'm not buying any drink packages. Last year, all I drank was beer, shots, tap water and whatever was free at the breakfast buffet.

So who will pay $100 to run a 5k while hung-over and tired? :lol:

Haha I saw that too!! It doesn't even come with a cool medal or anything so why would you pay to run? :lol:

I always pay for the replenish package but then I was wondering how much coffee do I actually drink?
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    MissTool
    Oiler

by MissTool » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:32 am

I did my check in without problems. I am all set.
    The water package is ridiculously expensive. I am not sure if the replenish is worth. I think I can leave with ice tea, lemonade and tap water.
    That 5k package is absurd lol
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:49 am

I bought the soda/coffee/water package last year and have to say I had to try really hard to get my money's worth. This year no package for me. It will be cheaper to purchase those items as needed. Since I will be drinking beer mostly I have no need for those other liquids!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - It has been a blast and I will miss everyone but it is a big NOPE for me!
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:50 am

I haven't gotten anything in my email yet for checking in??? :cry:

Do these not all go out at the same time?
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:05 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:I haven't gotten anything in my email yet for checking in??? :cry:

Apparently not, I haven't got mine yet either. Maybe it's by time zone or something?
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:16 am

Kingslayer wrote:
    Hoppy McGee wrote:I haven't gotten anything in my email yet for checking in??? :cry:

Apparently not, I haven't got mine yet either. Maybe it's by time zone or something?

It usually takes over 24 hours to get them out to everyone. Also, andy tends to *ahem* announce when the emails are sent out and a note to contact umc if you don't get it by a certain time.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:24 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:

It usually takes over 24 hours to get them out to everyone. Also, andy tends to *ahem* announce when the emails are sent out and a note to contact umc if you don't get it by a certain time.

Thanks!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Just got mine! Do I actually wanna check in for any of my friends I'm rooming with? I'm a little confused by that aspect of the check-in
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Kingslayer wrote:Just got mine! Do I actually wanna check in for any of my friends I'm rooming with? I'm a little confused by that aspect of the check-in

Only do it if you are in charge of them (because they are not responsible :lol: ) otherwise just leave it up to them because you will need their passport and possibly a credit card (for their spending account).
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • kristina
    Oiler

by kristina » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:59 pm

I completed my check in, but I noticed that it gives the option to print (which I wish I had a printer, grr) but
    It said that everyone else in the cabin needs to complete their check in before it can be printed?
    2018-
    Enslaved- Goatwhore- Alestorm- Korpiklaani-

Survivor
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:20 am

Bumping for visibility. I had to go back and find this thread to remember how I got past that BS while adding a credit card.

It feels weird replying to my own thread with a different username. I should try getting back into that account sometime. :P
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    mikijonas
    Crewman

by mikijonas » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:48 am

kristina wrote:I completed my check in, but I noticed that it gives the option to print (which I wish I had a printer, grr) but
    It said that everyone else in the cabin needs to complete their check in before it can be printed?

No! You can print as soon as you finish your part. The others can print theirs later.
    Make love, not war... and while you are at it, listen to metal!

2012 - Survivor (Don´t remember)
    2015 - 9561
    2016 - 6500
    2017 - 9561
    ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:24 pm

mikijonas wrote:
    kristina wrote:I completed my check in, but I noticed that it gives the option to print (which I wish I had a printer, grr) but

No! You can print as soon as you finish your part. The others can print theirs later.

It was like that in previous years, but remember, you're replying to a year old comment. :P
    Wishlist
    Æther-Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amaon-Amarth-/-Amaranthe-/-Amorphis-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Annihilator-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Arkona-/-Asenblut-/-Avantasia-/-Avartarium-/-Axxis-/-Babymetal-/-Battlecross-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Be'lakor-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodbound-/-Brendon-Small-/-Brymir-/-Cain's-Offering-/-Carach-Angren-/-Cattle-Decapitation-/-Children-Of-Bodom-/-Chthonic-/-Crimson-Shadows-/-Dalriada-/-Derdian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dying-Fetus-/-Edguy-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evil-Scarecrow-/-Ex-Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Falconer-/-Fallujah-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Galneryus-/-Ghost-B.C.-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-God-Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Iron-Savior-/-Kalmah-/-Kamelot-/-Lagerstein-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors-Principium-Est-/-Nanowar-Of-Steel-/-Nightwish-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Rumahoy-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio-Mortis-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Skyfire-/-Solar-Fragment-/-Steel-Panther-/-Swashbuckle-/-Symphony-X-/-The-Dread-Crew-Of-Oddwood-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Týr-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Visigoth-/-Wintersun-/-Ye-Banished-Privateers
    70k2015 Survivor - 2328
    70k2016 Survivor - 7511
    70k2017 Survivor - 6523
    70k2019 - 3336
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 pm

ExtraneouS wrote:
    mikijonas wrote:

It was like that in previous years, but remember, you're replying to a year old comment. :P

Yes, I bumped the thread to help other people find the solution. I should have mentioned it's super old now. I assure the solution is still helpful, it worked for me this morning. ;)

But I hope that the others figured it out, otherwise they missed the boat a loooong time ago, poor things. :P
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
  • snibbling
    Wiper

by snibbling » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:01 pm

Any reason for only "Non-Alcoholic Beverage" package's being available? Is it a decision from UMC?

I had called up Royal Caribbean # and the rep on the phone said that they offer a Deluxe package on every cruise, which offer's alcohol. When I told her that it doesn't show up on the Cruise Planner, she said she would log in and check but when she attempted to- their system was down :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:02 pm

snibbling wrote:Any reason for only "Non-Alcoholic Beverage" package's being available? Is it a decision from UMC?

I had called up Royal Caribbean # and the rep on the phone said that they offer a Deluxe package on every cruise, which offer's alcohol. When I told her that it doesn't show up on the Cruise Planner, she said she would log in and check but when she attempted to- their system was down :lol:

Alcohol packages are not offered on 70K. Though I think you can get a wine package. We drink too much so the cruise line would be losing a lot of money. :stagger:
  • snibbling
    Wiper

by snibbling » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:23 pm

mooyagi wrote:Alcohol packages are not offered on 70K. Though I think you can get a wine package. We drink too much so the cruise line would be losing a lot of money. :stagger:

Understandable! thanks saves me time now from calling back up. this is going to be my first time
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:28 pm

FYI - I dont think we even get the wine option.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm-/-70K
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:21 am

No wine option. Although I never saw that in previous years.

Usually just get the premium coffee package because I have like 19 espressos a day plus other coffee but I'm not sure the increased price is worth it this year. $112 or $120 instead of $85 (right?)

Has anyone gotten a "gift" delivered to the cabin? There's a $49 bottle of rum and cokes and a cake option. Curious.

Deck ? 2020
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:10 am

I only got kicked out of the check in process once this year. Might be a new record!
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:56 am

biertroll wrote:No wine option. Although I never saw that in previous years.

Usually just get the premium coffee package because I have like 19 espressos a day plus other coffee but I'm not sure the increased price is worth it this year. $112 or $120 instead of $85 (right?)

Has anyone gotten a "gift" delivered to the cabin? There's a $49 bottle of rum and cokes and a cake option. Curious.

I did a water package in 2015 (good for hangovers and shore day but too expensive with exchange rate this year) - it shows up in your room on the specified day,. So make sure your roomies are cool.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:37 am

They have a premium coffee punch card listed as well. 15 coffees for $31 + tip. You might want to look into that.

2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - It has been a blast and I will miss everyone but it is a big NOPE for me!
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:24 am

mbob wrote:They have a premium coffee punch card listed as well. 15 coffees for $31 + tip. You might want to look into that.

The "Cafe Select Coffee Card" is 15 coffees only. Not per day. The refreshment package is $122 total for the trip, it's about the same. I guess I'm just stuck paying it and see if I can drink $122 worth of coffee :lol:

Deck ? 2020
    Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:37 am

mbob wrote:They have a premium coffee punch card listed as well. 15 coffees for $31 + tip. You might want to look into that.

I actually have a question about that card, is it an actual card or it's on your boat card? The wife and I might want one but we won't drink 15 specialty coffee each, we might want to split one.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233

3.Inches.of.Blood.(wishfull.thinking.I.know)-/-Aeternam-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-An.Abstract.Illusion-/-At.Dawn's.Edge-/-Augury-/-Battlecross-/-Before.The.Dawn-/-Be'lakor-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Blackguard-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Lunacy-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter-/-Distoriam-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dreamtale-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Emperor-/-Equilibrium-/-Euphoreon-/-Evocation-/-Excalion-/-Exmortus-/-Ex.Deo-/-Finntroll-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Grailknights-/-Gyze-/-Hammerfall-/-Hands.of.Despair-/-Heidevolk-/-Helsott-/-Hollow-/-Insomnium-/-Insurrection-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Korpiklaani-/-Manegarm-/-Mayan-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Night.Demon-/-Nightwish-/-Novembers.Doom-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Sabaton-/-Sacrificed.Alliance-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Sanguine.Glacialis-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Serenity-/-Shade.Empire-/-Shape.the.Above-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Spacemak3r-/-Starkill-/-Steel.Panther-/-Steignyr-/-Stratovarius-/-Striker-/-Svartsot-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Tenacious.D-/-Terasbetoni-/-The.Agonist-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Therion-/-Tristania-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Van.Canto-/-Varg-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Wilderun-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfheart-/-Zonata

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:39 am

Masterbas wrote:

I actually have a question about that card, is it an actual card or it's on your boat card? The wife and I might want one but we won't drink 15 specialty coffee each, we might want to split one.

I think it's a sticker they put on your card like with the premium one. I think this is the first year for the 15 coffee thing. Anybody know from a regular cruise?

Deck ? 2020
    Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:04 am

biertroll wrote:
    Masterbas wrote:

I think it's a sticker they put on your card like with the premium one. I think this is the first year for the 15 coffee thing. Anybody know from a regular cruise?

And if I get a coffee and give it to my wife, do they run me overboard for that? hahaha
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233

3.Inches.of.Blood.(wishfull.thinking.I.know)-/-Aeternam-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-An.Abstract.Illusion-/-At.Dawn's.Edge-/-Augury-/-Battlecross-/-Before.The.Dawn-/-Be'lakor-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Blackguard-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Lunacy-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter-/-Distoriam-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dreamtale-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Emperor-/-Equilibrium-/-Euphoreon-/-Evocation-/-Excalion-/-Exmortus-/-Ex.Deo-/-Finntroll-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Grailknights-/-Gyze-/-Hammerfall-/-Hands.of.Despair-/-Heidevolk-/-Helsott-/-Hollow-/-Insomnium-/-Insurrection-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Kataklysm-/-Korpiklaani-/-Manegarm-/-Mayan-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Naglfar-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Night.Demon-/-Nightwish-/-Novembers.Doom-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Sabaton-/-Sacrificed.Alliance-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Sanguine.Glacialis-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Serenity-/-Shade.Empire-/-Shape.the.Above-/-Shylmagoghnar-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Spacemak3r-/-Starkill-/-Steel.Panther-/-Steignyr-/-Stratovarius-/-Striker-/-Svartsot-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Tenacious.D-/-Terasbetoni-/-The.Agonist-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Therion-/-Tristania-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Van.Canto-/-Varg-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Wilderun-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfheart-/-Zonata

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:05 am

Doubtful :lol:

Deck ? 2020
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:07 am

It is a physical card that they punch. It is not tied to a cabin nor any person therefore you can share it.

Masterbas wrote:

2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:08 am

biertroll wrote:Doubtful :lol:

I would understand if you buy a drink package and always grab two, they won't like it, but a coffee card with a limited number is still limited, if you split it in two they don't give you more coffee... I might grab it and see lol.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:09 am

mbob wrote:It is a physical card that they punch. It is not tied to a cabin nor any person therefore you can share it.

Masterbas wrote:

Interesting. Thank you!

I definitely don't wont that then, can't be responsible for 2 cards :lol: :party:

Deck ? 2020
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:20 pm

If you like coffee,go for the punch card ,I think the best coffees are about $6 so after 6 purchases you are even.Coffee card is actually $36 because they add the tip in.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:24 am

mooyagi wrote:I only got kicked out of the check in process once this year. Might be a new record!

I still don't know the "proper" way to get the checkbox to light up on that Cruise Planner page for payment methods, so it can be clicked on and you can continue.
    I ended up having to kludge it: I followed some advice on FB and clicked the link to pay for someone in another cabin, put in myself, it said "you can't do that," BUT finally the stupid checkbox was enabled. Success!

(Seriously that's a stupid design flaw.)
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:48 pm

biertroll wrote:

Close to leaving, anyone gotten a gift before?

Deck ? 2020
Post Reply 36 posts Page 1 of 1