Post Reply 37 posts Page 1 of 1
70K Forum Meet'n'Greet onbroad?
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

70K Forum Meet'n'Greet onbroad?

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:49 am

I asked about this over on the Forum Fiends FB Group but figured I should also ask here.
    Are we having an unofficial meet'n'greet this year on the boat, like last year?
    It was on embark day, by the basketball/sports court right after muster drill...and really, early-ish on embark day is just about the only time you could schedule something since the running order won't be posted until the 3rd ( or maybe the 4th).

Maybe this year I won't have to leave the meet'n'greet early to go check out a must-see band: last year Andy scheduled Equilibrium for the first slot of the damned day and they were my holy-shit band last year. :bitch: :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: 70K Forum Meet'n'Greet onbroad?

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:07 am

It would be a great idea, but it will only work if we have enough time.

Last year the meeting was also set - as usual - after the muster drill and I even tried to arrange a basketball match. But then we saw the running order and we had not time because, as you said, Equilibrium was playing in only a few minutes.

You know, planning this shit with the way UMC works is pretty much impossible :) But we could try yes.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:17 am

Last year's meetup was such a dud. :lol: i only saw a couple of people then went off to see equilibrium too.

Really depends i guess on the time between muster drill and first band. I wonder, was the muster drill later than normal because it took an eternity to get everyone on broad or did the music start earlier than it had in the past? Anyone have the old running orders?
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:18 am

I think we could try and set the forum fiends meeting at the basketball court around three, and if the schedule allows it, move it to right after muster drill. Hopefully this year most of us will be onbroad by three, so it'd be the perfect time to meet the other forum folks.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • FrenchMachoBoy
    Chief Petty Officer

by FrenchMachoBoy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:09 am

why not all of us would wear a pink hat so that we could say hello to each other ? :mrgreen:
    2019 for ABBATH+AGENT STEEL+CORONATUS+DARK ANGEL+DARK SARAH+KING DIAMOND+LEE AARON+LITA FORD+MIDNATTSOL+NECRODEATH+NOCTURNUS+ONSLAUGHT+PARADOX+REPULSION+SACRIFICE+THE DARK ELEMENT+VENOM INC.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:33 am

FrenchMachoBoy wrote:why not all of us would wear a pink hat so that we could say hello to each other ? :mrgreen:

Actually, having something (like a badge) with our nicknames written on them would be REALLY useful to identify each other.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:37 am

Memnoch wrote:I think we could try and set the forum fiends meeting at the basketball court around three, and if the schedule allows it, move it to right after muster drill. Hopefully this year most of us will be onbroad by three, so it'd be the perfect time to meet the other forum folks.

I like your idea.
    Let's schedule for 3:00pm and continue after muster drill.
    If there will be shitty band for some of us, we will stay and drink. These of us who want to see first band will go.
    Since UMC is NOT flexible, we should be :mrgreen:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
  • DJ Old Man Stares
    Midshipman

by DJ Old Man Stares » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:18 am

Wow, thinking about it, I must have forgot about the last meetup. If I remember correctly, Helstar began at the same time as Equilibrium, right? Probably would explain why I forgot.
    Wishlist: Razor, Sacrifice, Laaz Rockit, Mekong Delta, Flames (GRC), Bal Sagoth, Running Wild, Sodom, Paradox, Exciter, Dark Angel, Sadus, Attacker, Believer, Emperor, Skelator, Spellcaster, Aeternus, Holy Moses, Setherial
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:22 am

bodomdragon wrote:
    FrenchMachoBoy wrote:why not all of us would wear a pink hat so that we could say hello to each other ? :mrgreen:

Actually, having something (like a badge) with our nicknames written on them would be REALLY useful to identify each other.

I don't have a pink hat, and I like this idea better anyway :D
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:22 am

DJ Old Man Stares wrote:Wow, thinking about it, I must have forgot about the last meetup. If I remember correctly, Helstar began at the same time as Equilibrium, right? Probably would explain why I forgot.

Yup, they both started at 17:15.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:53 am

Sounds good! :heavydrink:
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Mal2000 wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I think we could try and set the forum fiends meeting at the basketball court around three, and if the schedule allows it, move it to right after muster drill. Hopefully this year most of us will be onbroad by three, so it'd be the perfect time to meet the other forum folks.

I like your idea.
    If there will be shitty band for some of us, we will stay and drink. These of us who want to see first band will go.

Yeah that sounds good. So it's settled then? See you all at 3 I hope! :bangers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:54 pm

Mal2000 wrote:

I like your idea.

I like this plan. I just hope most of us ARE onbroad by 3 pm. Rafael and I were lucky last year and were onbroad early (and got to explore the ship....wheeee!), but there are no guarantees.

If it didn't look so goofy, I'd bring along some "Hello..." stickers and a Sharpie for us to identify ourselves....but it would look goofy. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:00 pm

Looking goofy is what I do best.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:32 am

I still think it would be cool to find a way to identify each of us :D I know some of your faces but certainly not all of them, and asking one by one is not the most effective way to spend quality time there.
    Wishlist:

jodionline
    Ensign

by jodionline » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:13 am

Perhaps I'll be there, but I think it's very unlikely as the two times before. There is so many to discover and depends on the time schedule.
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Someone needs to design a metal-as-fuck forum edition "Hi my name is_________" name tag and upload it as a JPEG file that we can individually print off on sticker paper before we leave for Florida.
    Any volunteers?
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:56 am

acidbasement wrote:Someone needs to design a metal-as-fuck forum edition "Hi my name is_________" name tag and upload it as a JPEG file that we can individually print off on sticker paper before we leave for Florida.
    Any volunteers?

That would be fucking cool :D
    Wishlist:

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:08 pm

I wonder if any of us will get in trouble at the border if we have one of these on our person.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:22 pm

acidbasement wrote:Image

I wonder if any of us will get in trouble at the border if we have one of these on our person.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fair enough, we should wear this in the forum meetup attached to our t-shirts with a safety pin. I'll do it.
    Wishlist:

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:24 am

Oh, that's awesome. Sold! (Now to find a color printer that actually, y'know, WORKS....)

"It's freedom of religion, man. Your U.S. Constitution guarantees it, remember?" :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:48 am

damn that one is awesome! even as a non reg forum user i woulod wear it :lol:
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:20 am

The rainbow really makes it. I need to find a way to print this. Maybe I'll actually set up my cheap printer that I bought two years ago. I need to get my confirmations and everything ready to go for the trip, anyway.

It reminds me a little of the flags at the big European festivals that people use to make their campsites easier to find.

And I wanted to go to the meet-up last year, but I didn't know where anything was on the ship, and I wanted to make it to Equilibrium. I'm not sure why, I've seen them before and am not that into it, and then they had difficulties and played a short set, anyway.
    Last edited by SaraMarie on Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:21 am

Man, that's fucking awesome!! I'm gonna print one for me!!!

And I guess I would get in trouble when arriving back to Brazil, not going to 70k... hahaha!
    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 and 2023 survivor

Favorite bands: Amorphis - Samael - Moonspell - Blind Guardian - Therion - Paradise Lost - Rammstein - Avantasia - Helloween
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:03 pm

That's not going to work well for me though, because in a lot of cases I don't remember your aliases, only your picture - e.g. "Pellaz" doesn't ring a bell, but the studded leather picture does.
    So ideally, people who have a forum picture should print it on their "badge".

I wonder what would happen if some poor guy would write "My name is Andy" as a joke...
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:17 am

Godflesh wrote:That's not going to work well for me though, because in a lot of cases I don't remember your aliases, only your picture - e.g. "Pellaz" doesn't ring a bell, but the studded leather picture does.

Yeah, and I brought those studded bracers last year and kinda forgot to put them on. As for my leather armor -- I work at the Georgia Renaissance Festival -- FORGET IT! It's too damned bulky, and anyway I can't bring any swords to wear with it. :evil:

A shame, too. The armor was made by the same guy who made Behemoth's, Dimmu Borgir's and Tyr's.

So ideally, people who have a forum picture should print it on their "badge".

I'll be lucky if I can get my luggage tags printed in color, let alone the badge and a photo on it. :D

I wonder what would happen if some poor guy would write "My name is Andy" as a joke...

Andy has his own shirt(s) with "Skipper" on 'em. I strongly advise against anyone wearing something similar. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:19 am

I have access to a good color printer and thick paper at work. I'll see if I can get a few A4-sheets filled with badges printed.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:05 am

Alright! I can print a few sheets with 18 adhesive labels each. The alignment isn't perfect, but close enough :bangers:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.

bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:04 pm

Speedy wrote:Alright! I can print a few sheets with 18 adhesive labels each. The alignment isn't perfect, but close enough :bangers:

Awesome job!
    Wishlist:

Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:12 pm

Speedy wrote:Alright! I can print a few sheets with 18 adhesive labels each. The alignment isn't perfect, but close enough :bangers:

This is fucking awesome! And big thanks to acidbasement for the killer design. Immortal + Rainbows + Satan = WIN
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:37 pm

Sweet stickers!!

Yeah, Helstar time slot sorta killed it for me last year too. Showed up n said hi to Kate n Ryan and a couple others then ran for the little lounge n got there just in time for the first song.

Really gonna miss seeing ya all this time. Have a fucking blast!!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:24 pm

Sweet! Thanks Speedy!
    I'll try to print off some here too, but I'm not sure if I have adhesive paper. One could also print on normal paper, "laminate" it with clear tape, and safety pin it to one's shirt.
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:38 am

The 1st couple show are so packed anyways
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:43 am

Impressive.
    You and acidbasement - you guys rock :bangers:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:10 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Sweet stickers!!

Yeah, Helstar time slot sorta killed it for me last year too. Showed up n said hi to Kate n Ryan and a couple others then ran for the little lounge n got there just in time for the first song.

Really gonna miss seeing ya all this time. Have a fucking blast!!

I think the current plan is to start wandering over to the basketball/sports court after 3 pm, then break for muster drill ('cause we HAVE to), and then re-meet there afterwards....some might leave kinda quick after drill to see one of the first shows, like last year. Still, there should be some folks there before muster.
    2025 Wishlist:
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:38 pm

[quote="Pellaz"
    A shame, too. The armor was made by the same guy who made Behemoth's, Dimmu Borgir's and Tyr's.

[/quote]

...would that be a fellow named digger?
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:45 pm

spooky wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:A shame, too. The armor was made by the same guy who made Behemoth's, Dimmu Borgir's and Tyr's.

...would that be a fellow named digger?

Yep! Gotta love Dale C. :headbanger:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Post Reply 37 posts Page 1 of 1