Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1
Time in Jamaica
  • Barrtlebee
    Wiper

Time in Jamaica

by Barrtlebee » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Does anyone know how long we will be in Jamaica? What time do we get there and what time do we have to be back on the ship?
    biertroll
    Midshipman

Re: Time in Jamaica

by biertroll » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:36 pm

Like 8 hours right? I remember sleeping in and walking offbroad
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Barrtlebee
    Wiper

by Barrtlebee » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:41 am

Damn. I wish we had a little bit more time. But oh well. Just getting to go to Jamaica is awesome! :D
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:12 am

Barrtlebee wrote:Damn. I wish we had a little bit more time. But oh well. Just getting to go to Jamaica is awesome! :D

Eight hours at a port is about normal for a cruise. I once had just a 6 hours' stay at Grand Turk, one of the best ports around. Now THAT sucked.
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:11 am

Pellaz wrote:
    Barrtlebee wrote:Damn. I wish we had a little bit more time. But oh well. Just getting to go to Jamaica is awesome! :D

Eight hours at a port is about normal for a cruise. I once had just a 6 hours' stay at Grand Turk, one of the best ports around. Now THAT sucked.

Grand turk has been by far the best port stop for a 70k cruise. Loved it there, mainly because we had the whole place to ourselves and rhere weren't obnoxious vendors every 5 steps.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    torpedo20
    Petty Officer

by torpedo20 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:07 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:

Grand turk has been by far the best port stop for a 70k cruise. Loved it there, mainly because we had the whole place to ourselves and rhere weren't obnoxious vendors every 5 steps.

:headbanger: :beerbang: :headbanger:
    What the dude said! The best port we ever had!
    70,000 Tons of Metal: 2011(cabin: 6031), 2012(cabin: 2551), 2013(cabin:3023), 2014(cabin:2019), 2015(cabin:6455),2016(cabin:8369), 2017(cabin:8663), 2018(cabin:9227), 2019(cabin:2358), 2020(cabin:6703)
    Barge to Hell: 2012 (cabin: 2563)
    PoOkie
    Wiper

by PoOkie » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:09 am

I remember last year it was just enough time to hit the beach and get some good jerk chicken, you're gonna wanna get up early and get out there though.
    Sickening Gore
    Oiler

by Sickening Gore » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:13 am

Aw damn, no where near enough time to go draggering at the clubs
  • Barrtlebee
    Wiper

by Barrtlebee » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:05 pm

Alright cool. Thanks for the info guys!
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:50 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:

Yep, it's one of the gems of the Caribbean. I'm going back there in October and can't wait. And it's an 8 or 9-hour port visit, too. :beerbang:
    2021 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Blood.Red.Throne--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce
    --Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SoooOOOooooooon
Post Reply 10 posts Page 1 of 1