Post Reply 468 posts
Wishlist 2017
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Wishlist 2017

by Memnoch » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:57 am

http://pumpkins-united.helloween.org/en ... -2018.html

Now this would be a weenie show I could go and see. 70k would be the perfect testing ground for them.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:20 am

Memnoch wrote:http://pumpkins-united.helloween.org/en/pumpkins-united-world-tour-2017-2018.html

Now this would be a weenie show I could go and see. 70k would be the perfect testing ground for them.

That would be amazing. Too bad they seem to be kicking off in October or so... so maybe for 70K 2018 :D
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Adding Dark Tranquillity, Suidakra and Freedom Call to the RULED OUT list.

RED = Confirmed ruled out
    GREEN = Confirmed

44 Amon Amarth
    33 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm, Nightwish
    25 Kalmah, Wintersun
    24 Kreator, Ne Obliviscaris, Opeth
    23 Kamelot, Testament

22 Borknagar, Devin Townsend Project, Dimmu Borgir
    21 Blind Guardian, Carcass, Ensiferum, Gloryhammer, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Powerwolf, Symphony X
    20 Within Temptation
    19 Abbath, Amorphis, Finntroll
    18 Agalloch, Avantasia, Draconian, Korpiklaani
    17 Moonsorrow, Therion
    16 Bolt Thrower, Dark Tranquility, Ghost, Omnium Gatherum
    15 Edguy, Mors Principium Est, Orphaned Land, Sonata Arctica
    14 Amaranthe
    13 Behemoth, Death Angel, Equilibrium, Exodus, Heidevolk, Myrath, Overkill, Septic flesh
    12 Candlemass, Demons & Wizards, Haggard, Helloween, Meshuggah, Running Wild
    11 Arch Enemy, Arcturus, Battlelore, Be'lakor, Dying Fetus, Kvelertak, Machine Head, Savatage, Xandria
    10 Enslaved, Freedom Call, Goatwhore, Leaves' Eyes, Scar Symmetry, Sirenia, Skeletonwitch, Soilwork, Tankard
    9 Accept, Allegaeon, Decapitated, Falconer, Lamb of God, Marduk, Obscura, Primordial, Swallow The Sun, Taake, Tarot, Tristania
    8 Annihilator, Barren Earth, Battle Beast, Grand Magus, Havok, MGLA, Nile, Orden Ogan, Queensryche, Solstafir, Suidakra, Triptykon, Warbringer
    7 After Forever, Ahab, Ancient Bards, Angra, Armored Saint, Arsis, Asphyx, Cattle Decapitation, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Exmortus, Fear Factory, Ihsahn, In Flames, Keep of Kalessin, Manegarm, Mastodon, Pagan's Mind, TrollfesT, Unisonic, Unleash The Archers, Watain

OTHERS
    121 Anthrax (6 requests)
    144 Unleashed (6 requests)
    145 Vreid (6 requests)
    172 Pain (5 requests)
    176 Saltatio Mortis (5 requests)
    178 Serenity (5 requests)
    206 Grave (4 requests)
    207 Grave Digger (4 requests)
    267 Cruachan (3 requests)
    307 Powerglove (3 requests)
    310 Revocation (3 requests)
    366 Devildriver (2 requests)
    379 Demolition Hammer (2 requests)
    486 Suffocation (2 requests)
    969 Stam1na (1 request)
    1031 Uli Jon Roth (1 request)
    STUCK MOJO ZERO REQUESTS
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:14 am

cowboy71 wrote:Adding Dark Tranquillity, Suidakra and Freedom Call to the RULED OUT list.

I don't see why Dark Tranquillity should be added to the ruled out list. Technically, they can make it. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but their last confirmed gig is on Januarty 30th, that's 3 days before the cruise. I can understand the case of Freedom Call (although they could also technically be playing at Köln on the 7th and still do the cruise) but DT have plenty of time.
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:36 am

I wouldn't mind a repeat of Nightmare now that they have my absolute favourite vocalist with them. Ok, my second favourite after Anneke. But Magali Luyten is still mind-blowingly good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Y8knz7Ri0

And they're releasing their new album next week.
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:04 pm

Yeah I'd definitely up for a return of Nightmare!

Anyone reckon Dan Filth would be up for doing 70K two years in a row? I'm not a fan of Cradle of Filth, but I'm REALLY digging the new Devilment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQbZ-tQycEY
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    PlagueofBabylon
    Oiler

by PlagueofBabylon » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:54 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:Adding Dark Tranquillity, Suidakra and Freedom Call to the RULED OUT list.

I don't see why Dark Tranquillity should be added to the ruled out list. Technically, they can make it. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but their last confirmed gig is on Januarty 30th, that's 3 days before the cruise. I can understand the case of Freedom Call (although they could also technically be playing at Köln on the 7th and still do the cruise) but DT have plenty of time.

from what I understand, they told someone during the current North American tour they couldn't do it, which disappoints me.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:18 am

PlagueofBabylon wrote:
    bodomdragon wrote:

from what I understand, they told someone during the current North American tour they couldn't do it, which disappoints me.

Oh, I didn't see that, thanks. That's really bad :(
    Wishlist:

Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:57 am

Rhapsody 20th anniversary reunion farewell tour:
    https://www.facebook.com/ltrhapsody/pos ... 39942735:0
    :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

This does not count as a RoF repeat, right?
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:27 am

Speedy wrote:Rhapsody 20th anniversary reunion farewell tour:
    https://www.facebook.com/ltrhapsody/pos ... 39942735:0
    :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank: :wank:

This does not count as a RoF repeat, right?

Sure not! But I wonder if February is too soon... I guess they'll start the tour later.
    Wishlist:

PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:41 am

Vektor. I'd been turned onto them like a year ago by some people in Seattle area bands, but seeing them a few weeks ago was hands down amazing. $10 tickets for a Saturday night show, they are by no means a massively well known band, but the show had unbelievable energy. I have seriously been having trouble sleeping because I have songs stuck in my head so hard. Also, as many have noted this boat doesn't have very many thrash bands so they really should get Vektor on :mrgreen:
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:35 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Anyone reckon Dan Filth would be up for doing 70K two years in a row? I'm not a fan of Cradle of Filth, but I'm REALLY digging the new Devilment:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQbZ-tQycEY

Dani seemed to be enjoying himself this past February, just hanging out on the Promenade and chatting with fans. Seemed pretty casual all around, which is exactly the sort of vibe that 70k tries to promote and -- for the most part -- delivers.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:58 am

PacNW wrote:Also, as many have noted this boat doesn't have very many thrash bands so they really should get Vektor on :mrgreen:

Anthrax
    Death Angel
    Annihilator
    Testament
    Demolition Hammer
    Revocation (kind of)

Probably one of the bigger thrash years they've had, so far! That said, I too wouldn't mind seeing Vektor on the boat.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:17 am

Vektor is hands down the single currently touring band that I want on the ship. I talked to them about the idea of playing 70k, they seemed interested, but also seemed like they never tried to play or were even asked about it in the past at all.

Rhapsody reunion would be my second. RoF was great but seemed sloppy with the new members. Rhapsody is my favorite band aside from Vektor and seeing Luca and Fabio on stage together would make my year.

A Demons and Wizards reunion would be nice too... :mrgreen:
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:17 am

Just discovered one of the support band of Freedom Call in February, they are more than certainly ruled out too, even if technically they could be there, it's the Swedish band Veonity :headbanger: They're simply fantastic, they sound like Freedom Call :mrgreen:

I'm very sad that they will be probably all out :cry: Hopefully the both band in 2018 :deathhorns:

Another band that I already added on my wishlist is Amberian Dawn. That would be the perfect year to have them onbroad as they will get a new album and they will celebrate their 10th Anniversary in 2017 :wank:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
  • bratoutofhell
    Wiper

by bratoutofhell » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:14 pm

PacNW wrote:Vektor. I'd been turned onto them like a year ago by some people in Seattle area bands, but seeing them a few weeks ago was hands down amazing. $10 tickets for a Saturday night show, they are by no means a massively well known band, but the show had unbelievable energy. I have seriously been having trouble sleeping because I have songs stuck in my head so hard. Also, as many have noted this boat doesn't have very many thrash bands so they really should get Vektor on :mrgreen:

I'm a huge Vektor fan, I would love to have them on. Not to mention they are all unbelievably nice. Great set too.
    Be'lakor // Beyond Creation // Helstar // Skull Fist // Iskald // Eternal Champion // Deicide // Symphony X // Tau Cross // Magrudergrind (I can dream okay) // Immolation // Spawn of Possession // Mortem (Peru)
    MarkusCrane
    Wiper

by MarkusCrane » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:03 pm

Iron Reagan is coming out with a new album...

Please? ❤️
    2016: Room 3314
    2017: Room 2606
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:53 pm

MarkusCrane wrote:Iron Reagan is coming out with a new album...

Please? ❤️

+1. They are the anti-stuck mojo
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:12 pm

bratoutofhell wrote:I'm a huge Vektor fan, I would love to have them on. Not to mention they are all unbelievably nice. Great set too.

Second that. Erik their second (lead?) guitarist thanked me twice for buying T shirts. He seemed totally tickled pink that 150ish people came to see them play.
    PlagueofBabylon
    Oiler

by PlagueofBabylon » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:11 pm

After seeing their new video, Imma go ahead and add Unleash the Archers to my wishlist. thanks >_>
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:20 pm

Adding Battle Beast and Nightwish (and After Forever!) to the ruled outs

EDIT - Adding Finntroll too

GREEN = Confirmed

44 Amon Amarth
    33 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm, Nightwish
    25 Kalmah, Wintersun
    23 Kamelot, Testament

21 Blind Guardian, Carcass, Ensiferum, Gloryhammer, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Powerwolf, Symphony X
    20 Within Temptation
    17 Moonsorrow, Therion
    14 Amaranthe
    13 Behemoth, Death Angel, Equilibrium, Exodus, Heidevolk, Myrath, Overkill, Septic flesh
    11 Arch Enemy, Arcturus, Battlelore, Be'lakor, Dying Fetus, Kvelertak, Machine Head, Savatage, Xandria
    10 Enslaved, Freedom Call, Goatwhore, Leaves' Eyes, Scar Symmetry, Sirenia, Skeletonwitch, Soilwork, Tankard
    9 Accept, Allegaeon, Decapitated, Falconer, Lamb of God, Marduk, Obscura, Primordial, Swallow The Sun, Taake, Tarot, Tristania
    8 Annihilator, Barren Earth, Battle Beast, Grand Magus, Havok, MGLA, Nile, Orden Ogan, Queensryche, Solstafir, Suidakra, Triptykon, Warbringer
    7 After Forever, Ahab, Ancient Bards, Angra, Armored Saint, Arsis, Asphyx, Cattle Decapitation, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Exmortus, Fear Factory, Ihsahn, In Flames, Keep of Kalessin, Manegarm, Mastodon, Pagan's Mind, TrollfesT, Unisonic, Unleash The Archers, Watain

OTHERS
    121 Anthrax (6 requests)
    145 Vreid (6 requests)
    172 Pain (5 requests)
    206 Grave (4 requests)
    969 Stam1na (1 request)
    STUCK MOJO ZERO REQUESTS
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:11 am

I think that it would be pretty safe to say that Nightwish are ruled out. With all the talk about being on a break for 2017 and Floor being pregnant (adding to that the zika-situation in southern Florida), they saying that they are not doing the cruise etc.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 3:43 pm

CFH wrote:I think that it would be pretty safe to say that Nightwish are ruled out. With all the talk about being on a break for 2017 and Floor being pregnant (adding to that the zika-situation in southern Florida), they saying that they are not doing the cruise etc.

Yeah definitely. No chance of them.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:52 pm

I ran into someone associated with Nightwish a couple weeks ago and he is saying 2018 is looking like it's not happening. He said the band won't be ready to get back out until March of 2018..
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:22 am

cowboy71 wrote:....
    206 Grave (4 requests)
    969 Stam1na (1 request)
    STUCK MOJO ZERO REQUESTS

Would you consider adding Vektor to the "other requests" section? I counted at least 4 requests for them, which puts them ahead of some bands that will actually be on the boat this year.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:58 pm

That "Others" is just a list of the bands that are on the lineup, but were not in the top 100 requests :)

On my spreadsheet of all the requests, Vektor sit at #316 :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:16 am

¨"MASSACRE is working on tours for the U.S.A, Europe, Latin America, and other areas worldwide. The plan is to play the "From Beyond" album, along with a few old classics from DEATH and the pre-DEATH outfit MANTAS."
    Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/massac ... WrBBTwP.99

How about this repeat? I wouldn't mind having them on board.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:02 am

Mors Principium Est released a new song and music video and it's AMAZING. https://youtu.be/7AXY3_JoBKA

BOOK EM, ANDY!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:08 am

Phoenix wrote:Mors Principium Est released a new song and music video and it's AMAZING. https://youtu.be/7AXY3_JoBKA

BOOK EM, ANDY!

THIS.

Along with Insomnium last year and Omnium Gatherum, this'd be pretty much like winning the lottery for me.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • CFH
    Crewman

by CFH » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:29 am

Phoenix wrote:Mors Principium Est released a new song and music video and it's AMAZING. https://youtu.be/7AXY3_JoBKA

BOOK EM, ANDY!

I love Mors Principium Est, they're from my hometown and really cool dudes, but the video is quite crappy. I mean, they only have the vocalist and guitarist performing on it?
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:35 am

BOOK EM, ANDY!

HELL YES!
    Wishlist:

• EastCostChick
    Oiler

by EastCostChick » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:47 pm

EastCostChick wrote:2017 wishlist:
    Powerwolf
    Nightwish
    Sklitron
    Xandria
    Amon Amarth
    Unleash the Archers
    Dimmu Borgir
    Kamelot
    Therion
    Myrath
    Orphaned Land
    Kreator
    Arch Enemy
    D.R.I
    Lamb of God
    Exmortus
    Symphony X

2014 & 2016 survivor

So far 5 have made it from my list I posted earlier this year. I hope the next announcement is the best present for us cruisers who weren't on the first edition: Amon Amarth! :viking:
    Survivor years 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2023/2024 booked :bangers:
  • Amanda101
    Wiper

Band request

by Amanda101 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:11 pm

I'm not sure if the line up is written in stone yet?,.....but I'd like to put in the request for Sons of Otis to be aboard!!...the cruise needs some good old stoner metal!!! :smoking:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 pm

No-one had requested Psycroptic

GREEN = Confirmed

44 Amon Amarth
    33 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm, Nightwish
    25 Kalmah, Wintersun
    23 Kamelot, Testament

20 Within Temptation
    17 Moonsorrow, Therion
    14 Amaranthe

OTHERS
    121 Anthrax (6 requests)
    145 Vreid (6 requests)
    172 Pain (5 requests)
    206 Grave (4 requests)
    969 Stam1na (1 request)
    PSYCROPTIC ZERO REQUESTS
    STUCK MOJO ZERO REQUESTS
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Ville has "TECHNICAL DEATH METAL" in his wish list. That could count for Psycroptic. :P
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:47 pm

Sgt. B wrote:Ville has "TECHNICAL DEATH METAL" in his wish list. That could count for Psycroptic. :P

HAHAHAHAHA!!! NICE :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:56 pm

Psycroptic is a definite two-setter for me indeed. Only seen them once if my memory serves me right. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:25 pm

A few requests for Nightmare, and GSO, and Axxis. And Edenbridge

GREEN = Confirmed

44 Amon Amarth
    33 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm, Nightwish
    25 Kalmah, Wintersun
    23 Kamelot, Testament

20 Within Temptation
    17 Moonsorrow, Therion
    14 Amaranthe

OTHERS
    121 Anthrax (6 requests)
    145 Vreid (6 requests)
    172 Pain (5 requests)
    203 Ghost Ship Octavius (4 requests)
    206 Grave (4 requests)
    251 Avatarium (3 requests)
    253 Axxis (3 requests)
    300 Nightmare (3 requests)
    390 Edenbridge (2 requests)
    858 Misery Loves Co (1 request)
    922 Psycroptic (1 request - Ville did want more tech death!)
    969 Stam1na (1 request)
    STUCK MOJO ZERO REQUESTS
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:25 pm

A lot of requests for Manegarm! Just outside the top 100.

GREEN = Confirmed

44 Amon Amarth
    33 Sabaton
    31 Alestorm, Nightwish
    25 Kalmah, Wintersun
    23 Kamelot, Testament

20 Within Temptation
    17 Moonsorrow, Therion
    14 Amaranthe

OTHERS
    121 Anthrax (6 requests)
    145 Vreid (6 requests)
    172 Pain (5 requests)
    203 Ghost Ship Octavius (4 requests)
    206 Grave (4 requests)
    251 Avatarium (3 requests)
    253 Axxis (3 requests)
    300 Nightmare (3 requests)
    390 Edenbridge (2 requests)
    858 Misery Loves Co (1 request)
    922 Psycroptic (1 request - Ville did want more tech death!)
    969 Stam1na (1 request)
    Trauma zero requests
    STUCK MOJO ZERO REQUESTS
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:41 pm

Just a head's up: you listed Manegarm with the other 7-request bands but still included them under "others."
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
Post Reply 468 posts