Vintersorg
    Unleash The Archers
    Grey Skies Fallen
    October Tide
    Daylight Dies
    My Hidden Sin
    Desultory
    Gospel Of The Witches
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • ANTIKRISS
    Petty Officer

Re: Wishlist 2017

by ANTIKRISS » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Macabre
    Emperor
    Amon Amarth
    Sabaton
    For The Horde!
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:56 pm

Liv and Raymond Theatre Of Tragedy sets
    Draconian
    Rapture
    Anneke Van Geirsbergen (The Sirens, The Gentle Storm)
    The Gathering
    Anathema
    Borknagar
    October Tide
    Within Temptation
    In Mourning
    Novembre
    Funeral
    Isole
    Wolfheart
    Doom:VS
    Virgin Black
    Antimatter
    Nightwish
    Arkan
    Riverside
    The Crown
    Tristania
    Autumnal
    Throes Of Dawn
    Orphaned Land
    Thurisaz
    Swallow The Sun
    Haggard
    Daylight Dies
    Beseech
    Shape Of Despair
    Asphyx
    Naglfar
    Ulver
    Stream Of Passion
    Ahab
    To Cast A Shadow
    Darkane
    Arcturus
    Be'lakor
    Bilocate
    Evocation
    Wine From Tears
    Hanging Garden
    In Vain
    Kalmah
    In Slumber
    Tyranny
    The Foreshadowing
    Sulphur Aeon
    Shining
    Saturnus
    Noumena
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Green Carnation
    Last edited by Razor Ramon on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:53 pm

Updated below
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:23 pm

Razor, you have good taste.

Rapture
    Swallow the Sun
    Ahab
    Draconian
    Wine from Tears
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Ghost Bath
    Daylight Dies
    Barren Earth
    The Sword
    Russian Circles
    Alcest
    Amon Amarth
    Virgin Black
    Saturnus
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:15 pm

My wishlist grows ever shorter thanks to 70k, but here we go:

BUCKET-LIST NEVER-SEEN-THEM-LIVE-BEFORE
    Within Temptation
    Evertale
    Amaranthe
    Ordn Ogan
    Powerwolf
    Queensryche (with Todd on vocals)
    Battlelore
    Ex Libris
    Thaurorod
    Tarot
    Avantasia
    Running Wild
    Ten

MY FAVOURITE BAND IN THE UNIVERSE
    Magnum

NEED TO SEE AGAIN
    Gloryhammer
    Freedom Call
    Van Canto
    Haggard

As always - after a month or so I shall send andy the combined wishlists of everyone :) Statsman never rests!
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:03 pm

Since most of my wishlist wasnt added its pretty much the same but now with arch enemy from 2015, i also feel is easier for some 2014 bands such as orphaned land, freedom call, haggard and symphony X.... So... May the odds be ever in your favor lol
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Saturnset
    Wiper

by Saturnset » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:04 am

Savatage
    Jon Oliva's Pain
    Borknagar
    Sirenia
    Tristania
    Xandria
    Falconer
    Axenstar
    Is Nocturnal Rites still together???
    Tarot
    Testament
    Kamelot
    Nightwish
    Leave's Eyes
    Serenity
    Amberian Dawn
    Within Temptation
    Serious Black
    Ashes of Ares
    Blind Guardian
    Warmen
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:33 am

A better Euro - Dollar ratio :D
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:08 am

First of all, here's a wishlist of things that I want to happen:

1. Keep the security guys acting like they did this year. As I said on Facebook: for the first time in 70k, this year I NEVER saw the security guys push the crowdsurfers back into the pit. Instead, they always picked everyone nicely as in every other festival. So as much as we criticised their attitude in previous cruises, I think it is only fair to give them a big THUMBS UP this time. Cheers!!!

2. Please, PLEASE, keep a party/energy/happy band for one of the latest time slots in the ice rink!!! Last year Alestorm did it and this time it was Dragonforce, their shows in the ice rink became absolutely legendary, epic parties which now rank among the greatest moments of my life. But both were rescheduled shows. Please... plan this in advance, it NEEDS to keep happening.

3. Andy, don't be a troll. Next time Ne Obliviscaris offers to play for free, please accept :)

4. Everyone: keep making this cruise as fantastic as it is. After all, it is the Metal family who make a difference here.

5. Herman Li told me exactly what he had prepared for the pool deck show. I will not reveal it just in case he wants to keep the surprise but that would have been one of the funniest things I've seen on a stage. Any chance of breaking the no-repetitions rule and give Dragibfice a new chance next year? Yeah, ok, I know, I know... :D

I'll come back with my actual wishlist in a few days :)
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:15 am

Argus

If announced soon enough for planning n' prep, this one band alone gets me there guaranteed.

:shred:

Then get Viathyn, Apprentice and Gatekeeper for Cripper award contenders and you've really got something :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • GregoryOfTheNorth
    Crewman

by GregoryOfTheNorth » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:15 pm

My top 20 picks for 2017:

Within Temptation
    Running Wild
    Edenbridge
    Iron Savior
    Savatage
    Ten
    Avantasia
    Cain's Offering
    Devin Townsend
    Freedom Call
    The Gentle Storm
    Stream of Passion
    Heavenly
    Lost Horizon (if they ever reunite?)
    Tarot
    Nocturnal Rites
    Seven Kingdoms
    Sirenia
    Skyclad
    Unisonic
    2011#4512
    2012#5535
    2013#2597
    2014#6043
    2015#2546
    2016#9597
    2017#9531
    2018#9847
    2019#8113
    2020#8113
    2024#9483
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:51 pm

oh, add Black Earth to my list
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Moonastray
    Wiper

by Moonastray » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Aeternam
    Agalloch
    Be'lakor
    Behemoth
    Blind Guardian
    Borknagar
    Carcass
    Cor Scorpii
    Dark Tranquility
    Dimmu Borgir
    Enslaved
    Equilibrium
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Finntroll
    God Dethroned
    Graveworm
    Heidevolk
    Hypocrisy
    Immolation
    Kalmah
    Melechesh
    Mors Principium Est
    Naglfar
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Omnium Gatherum
    Persefone
    Shade Empire
    Skyfire
    Suidakra
    Svartsot
    Symphony X
    Thurisaz
    Vesania
    Vesperian Sorrow
    Xerath
    Zonaria
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Early votes! Just those with more than one vote:

4 Borknagar, Ne Obliviscaris, Within Temptation
    3 Avantasia, Be'lakor, Daylight Dies, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Freedom Call, Hypocrisy, Kalmah, Mors Principium Est, Myrath, Savatage, Tarot
    2 Aeternam, Agalloch, Ahab, Amaranthe, Amberian Dawn, Amon Amarth, Arcturus, Blind Guardian, Darkane, Devin Townsend, Draconian, Gojira, Green Carnation, Haggard, Heidevolk, Naglfar, Nightwish, Nocturnal Rites, October Tide, Orphaned Land, Persefone, Powerwolf, Rapture, Riverside, Running Wild, Saturnus, Sirenia, Skyfire, Stream Of Passion, Suidakra, Swallow The Sun, Symphony X, Ten, Thaurorod, Thurisaz, Tristania, Virgin Black, Whispered, Wine From Tears, Wolfheart
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • DavidWinter
    Oiler

by DavidWinter » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:45 pm

Kreator
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Pain of salvation
    Persefone
    Wintersun
    Septic flesh
    Dimmu borgir
    Xantochroid
    Opeth
    DTA
    Sonata Arctica
    Gloryhammer
    Alestorm
    Haggard
    Lamb of god
    Nightwish
    Kamelot
    Ayreon
    Circus Maximus
    Anorexia Nervosa
    Agalloch
    Anathema
    Dark Tranquillity
    Ensiferum
    Green Carnation
    Mors Principium Est
    The Bus From Speed
    Oiler

by The Bus From Speed » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Amon Amarth
    Sabaton
    Carcass
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Be'Lakor
    Aeon
    Behemoth
    Vulvodinya
    Alestorm
    Dark Tranquillity
    Gojira
    GWAR (if they ever get their shit together)
    Lamb of God (if they promise to keep the Sturm und Drang to a minimum)
    Pathology
    Skinless
    Souldrainer
    Aaaannnddd.... Strapping Young Lad! :oops:
    2016 @ 3312
    2017 @ 8667
    2018 @ ????
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:56 pm

Ne Obliviscaris
    ReVamp
    Nightwish
    Virgin Black
    Unexpect
    Mors Principium Est
    Arch Enemy
    Behemoth
    Cripper
    Draconian
    Into Eternity
    Negura Bunget
    Septicflesh
    Therion
    Turisas
    Zonaria
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
  • VikThor
    Wiper

by VikThor » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:03 pm

Havok
    The Sword
    Solitude Aeturnus
    Skeletonwitch
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Andromeda
    Pain of Salvation
    Pagan's Mind
    Kreator
    Symphony X
    Warbringer
    Amon Amarth
    Dimmu Borgir
    Attic
    Fates Warning
    Dio Disciples
    Solstice
    Anger As Art
    Sanctuary
    Ashes of Ares
    Baroness
    Riverside
    Arcturus
    Metal Church
    Hell
    Sabbat
    Opeth
    Lord vicar
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:04 pm

Abbath
    Agalloch
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Arsis
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death Angel
    Devin Townsend Project
    Exmortus
    The Faceless
    Faith No More
    Ghost
    Ghost Ship Octavius
    Gojira
    Hypocrisy
    Kalmah
    Kamelot
    Kvelertak
    Mastodon
    Machine Head
    Meshuggah
    Necrophagist
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nile
    Obscura
    Omnium Gatherum
    Opeth
    Rage
    Scar Symmetry
    Soilwork
    Sonata Arctica
    Symphony X
    Tankard
    Testament
    Tiamat
    Warbringer
    Wintersun
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    samlanda
    Oiler

by samlanda » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Carnal Forge is still around??? :beerbang:
    70k 14/15/16/17/19

facebook.com/deadasylum
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Amon Amarth
    Arsis
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    The Crown
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death Angel
    Exmortus
    Impaled
    Exhumed
    Gruesome
    Machine Head
    Necrophagist
    Omnium Gatherum
    Testament
    Warbringer
    Wintersun
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:18 pm

samlanda wrote:Carnal Forge is still around??? :beerbang:

Yup, new ep a while back was good, better than the last album, and they've been working on a new album

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:27 pm

Borknagar
    Amon Amarth Korpiklaani Within Temptation Ensiferum Varg Asmegin Galadriel Onslaught
    Kalmah

Eternal Tears Of Sorrow

Goatwhore

Heidevolk
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:57 am

I'll get around to update my sig at some point, but here's ten to start with. Not necessarily my top ten, but quite varied with not too many repeats.

Accept
    Ancient Bards
    Battlelore
    Borknagar
    Draconian
    Equilibrium
    Finsterforst
    Grailknights
    Pagan's Mind
    Within Temptation
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:17 am

Adding a vote for:

ALMANAC

Just checked out their debut video on youtube :O DAMN!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • Roper
    Wiper

by Roper » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:48 am

In no particular order:

Bolt Thrower (assuming they get a replacement drummer and stay active)
    Borknagar
    Arcturus
    Vintersorg
    Suidakra
    Moonsorrow
    Amon Amarth
    Hypocrisy
    Kalmah
    Kreator
    Witherscape
    Nightingale
    Be'lakor
    Septicflesh
    Black Crown Initiate
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:53 am

Armored Saint
    Brainstorm
    D A D
    Circle II Circle
    Dokken
    Jon Oliva
    Savatage
    Anthrax
    Running Wild
    U D O
    Lizzy Borden
    Sabaton
    Queensryche
    Mob Rules
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:55 am

Accept
    Alestorm
    Amorphis
    Angra
    Annihilator
    Avantasia
    Axxis
    Battle Beast
    Be'lakor
    Borealis
    Cain's Offering
    Death Angel
    Devin Townsend Project
    DGM
    Dimmu Borgir
    Distorted Harmony
    Dream Evil
    Dream Theater
    Dynazty
    Eclipse (Sweden)
    Freedom Call
    Gloryhammer
    Gotthard
    Haken
    In Mourning
    Kalmah
    Kamelot
    Keep of Kalessin
    Mercenary
    Mors Principium Est
    Omnium Gatherum
    Pathfinder
    Threshold
    Triosphere
    Sabaton
    Scar Symmetry
    Seventh Wonder
    Soilwork
    Symphony X
    Voyager
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:59 am

With this post, I make my not-so-triumphant return to the forums.
    Here we go!

Agalloch
    Agathodaimon
    Ahab
    Arcturus
    Avantasia
    Ataraxie
    Bal-Sagoth
    Barren Earth
    Battlelore
    Borknagar
    Crematory
    Daylight Dies
    Dordeduh
    Draconian
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Evoken
    Forgotten Tomb
    Funeral
    Ghost Brigade
    Graveworm
    HellLight
    Hypocrisy
    Insomnium
    Kalmah
    Lacrimas Profundere
    The Man-Eating Tree
    The Morningside
    Mournful Congregation
    October Tide
    Pantheist
    Poisonblack
    Profetus
    Remembrance
    Revelations Of Rain
    Runemagick
    Sahg
    Saturnus
    Seventh Void
    Shape Of Despair
    Solitude Aeturnus
    To/Die/For
    Triptykon
    Vreid
    When Nothing Remains
    Who Dies In Siberian Slush
    13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:57 am

Here's mine:

Amon Amarth
    Sabaton
    Alestorm/Gloryhammer
    Amorphis
    Suidakra
    Kamelot
    Within Temptation
    Nightwish
    Wolfchant
    Dark Tranquillity
    Finntroll
    Pyramaze
    Persuader
    Kalmah
    Powerwolf
    Orphaned Land
    Gojira
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Orden Ogan
    Avantasia

There are many more, but I'll stick to these for now! :-D
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:29 pm

A small list for 2017

Abbath
    Absu
    Æther Realm
    Agalloch
    Alestorm
    Alkaloid
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Arch Enemy
    Arsis
    Autopsy
    Battlelore
    Be'lakor
    Benediction
    Black Fast
    Bolt Thrower
    Bölzer
    Borknagar
    Carcass
    Cormorant
    Crimson Shadows
    Dark Fortress
    Dark Tranquillity
    Daylight Dies
    Demons & Wizards
    Desultory
    Draconian
    Ensiferum
    Enslaved
    Entombed A.D.
    Entrails
    Evocation
    Fifth to Infinity
    Finntroll
    Firespawn
    Goatwhore
    Gojira
    Grave
    Grave Ritual
    Heidevolk
    High on Fire
    Horrendous
    Huntress
    Hypocrisy
    In Flames
    In Mourning
    Kalmah
    Keep of Kalessin
    Killer Be Killed
    King of Asgard
    Kvelertak
    Legion of the Damned
    Machine Head
    Magic Circle
    Master
    Mgla
    Miasmal
    Moonsorrow
    Mors Principium Est
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Necrophobic
    Nekrogoblikon
    Opeth
    Powerwolf
    Primordial
    Protector
    Red Fang
    Revocation
    Sabaton
    Satan
    Skeletonwitch
    Sulphur Aeon
    Taake
    Tankard
    Temple of Baal
    Testament
    Thulcandra
    TrollfesT
    Unleashed
    Watain
    White Empress
    Wintersun
    Wolfheart
    Xentrix
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Jephi
    Oiler

by Jephi » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:45 pm

All I want for 2017 is SIGH from Japan…

… and the rest of these bands:

Fields of the Nephilim
    Nifelheim
    Hypocrisy
    Bolt Thrower
    Anathema
    Lake of Tears
    Brutality
    Goatsnake
    Destroyer 666
    Asphyx
    Dead Congregation
    General Surgery
    Grave Miasma
    Emptiness
    Ruinebell
    Decapitated
    MGLA
    Revenge
    Autopsy
    Legion of the Damned
    Liv and Raymond doing Theatre of Tragedy
    Ahab
    Borknagar
    Enslaved
    Impaled
    Evoken
    Mournful Congregation
    With The Dead
    Avulsed
    Church of Misery
    The Obsessed
    Saint Vitus
    Doomsword
    Wardruna
    2012 * BTH * 2015 * 2016 * 2017 * 2020
  • RickGSF
    Wiper

by RickGSF » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:02 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:let's start submitting our wishes for 2017... I'll start:
    Grey Skies Fallen

Thanks for this, and I will say, as a band, we would obviously be honored to be included on a future lineup. We have festival experience, playing Milwaukee from 99-01 and all of the Jersey Metalfests back then as well as the November to Dismember in San Antonio in 99.

Having no management and no label behind us makes things like getting on a good fest difficult for us, as I think we are often overlooked, or not even on peoples radar.

In any event, if anyone is interested in checking us out, feel free to download all of our stuff for free on Bandcamp:

greyskiesfallen.bandcamp.com

And if you like what you hear, please spread the word!

Thanks,
    Rick
    Grey Skies Fallen
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:44 pm

nekrobarr wrote:With this post, I make my not-so-triumphant return to the forums.
    Here we go!

Agalloch
    Agathodaimon
    Ahab
    Arcturus
    Avantasia
    Ataraxie
    Bal-Sagoth
    Barren Earth
    Battlelore
    Borknagar
    Crematory
    Daylight Dies
    Dordeduh
    Draconian
    Eternal Tears of Sorrow
    Evoken
    Forgotten Tomb
    Funeral
    Ghost Brigade
    Graveworm
    HellLight
    Hypocrisy
    Insomnium
    Kalmah
    Lacrimas Profundere
    The Man-Eating Tree
    The Morningside
    Mournful Congregation
    October Tide
    Pantheist
    Poisonblack
    Profetus
    Remembrance
    Revelations Of Rain
    Runemagick
    Sahg
    Saturnus
    Seventh Void
    Shape Of Despair
    Solitude Aeturnus
    To/Die/For
    Triptykon
    Vreid
    When Nothing Remains
    Who Dies In Siberian Slush

Nice list, but it needs more funeral doom
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:29 pm

Adding to my list:

DRAGONY

'other' band of a couple of members of Visions of Atlantis - actually liking Dragony more than VoA!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • SoulOfBooks86
    Wiper

by SoulOfBooks86 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:40 pm

Abbath
    Allegaeon
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Anthrax
    Animals As Leaders
    Arch Enemy
    Armageddon
    Arsis
    Baroness
    Battlecross
    Behemoth
    Black Dahlia Murder
    Black Fast
    Blind Guardian
    Carcass
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death Angel
    Decapitated
    Devin Townsend Project
    Equilibrium
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Exmortus
    Exodus
    The Faceless
    Faith No More
    Ghost
    Ghost Ship Octavius
    Gojira
    Hypocrisy
    Ihsahn
    Introunaut
    Kalmah
    Kamelot
    Killswitch Engage
    Leprous
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Meshuggah
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Obscura
    The Ocean
    Omnium Gatherum
    Opeth
    Orden Ogan
    Pagan's Mind
    Powerglove
    Protest The Hero
    Rage
    Revocation
    Riverside
    Scar Symmetry
    Skeletonwitch
    Skyfire
    Soilwork
    Solution .45
    Sonata Arctica
    Stormlord
    Symphony X
    Testament
    Thought Chamber
    Vanden Plas
    Warbringer
    Watchtower
    Wintersun
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Voting update :)

11 Amon Amarth, Kalmah, Ne Obliviscaris

10 Borknagar

9 Hypocrisy

8 Dark Tranquility

7 Be'lakor, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Gojira, Mors Principium Est, Within Temptation

6 Agalloch, Alestorm, Amorphis, Avantasia, Draconian, Kamelot, Opeth, Sabaton, Symphony X

5 Arcturus, Daylight Dies, Devin Townsend Project, Nightwish, Omnium Gatherum, Testament, Wintersun

4 Ahab, Arsis, Battlelore, Behemoth, Bolt Thrower, Carcass, Death Angel, Dimmu Borgir, Freedom Call, Gloryhammer, Heidevolk, In Mourning, Machine Head, Powerwolf, Riverside, Savatage, Sonata Arctica, Suidakra, Warbringer,

3 Abbath, Anathema, Arch Enemy, Barren Earth, Black Fast, Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, Enslaved, Equilibrium, Exmortus, Finntroll, Ghost Ship Octavius, Goatwhore, Green Carnation, Haggard, Kreator, Legion Of The Damned, Myrath, October Tide, Orden Ogan, Orphaned Land, Pagan's Mind, Running Wild, Saturnus, Scar Symmetry, Septic flesh, Skeletonwitch, Skyfire, Soilwork, Tarot, The Crown, Virgin Black, Wolfheart
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    dlakavi_gusar
    Oiler

by dlakavi_gusar » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Manowar! :metalguy:

Avantasia
    Blind Guardian
    Disturbed
    Kamelot
    Powerwolf
    Symphony X
    Sabaton
    Sonata Arctica
    Therion
    Within Temptation
    10 of these bands will get me on 2017
    -/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
  • Disco
    Midshipman

by Disco » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Alestorm
    Ashes of Ares
    Carcass
    Destruction
    Dimmu Borgir (Enthrone Darkness set)
    Evile
    Girlschool
    Goatwhore
    Kalmah
    Kreator
    Madder Mortem
    Meshuggah
    Myrath
    Pain of Salvation
    Savatage
    SepticFlesh
    Solitude Aeturnus
    Symphony X
    Testament
    Versailles (Yes I know I'm the only on here that likes them)
    Wintersun
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
Post Reply 468 posts