Post Reply 310 posts
What bands can be ruled out for 2017?
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: What bands can be ruled out for 2017?

by cowboy71 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:09 am

Looks like Nemesea can probably be ruled out:

http://www.nemesea.com/newsarchive/2016 ... ts-nemesea
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Dethklok is out, but since Hoglan will be on broad, perhaps we'll have Galakticon 2?
    http://teamrock.com/news/2016-08-02/dethklok-to-return-under-new-name-galakticon-2
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Candiria-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Death.DTA-/-Deicide-/-Dethklok-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Frog.Leap-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-Twilight.Of.The.Gods-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    DemonNIN
    Midshipman

by DemonNIN » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:46 pm

Sabaton i hear is ruled out
    \m/(-_-)\m/
    CABIN #5073 70K : 2011
    CABIN #2027 70K: 2012
    CABIN #2521 BTH 2012
    CABIN #2095 70K : 2013
    CABIN # NONE : 2014 :(
    CABIN #9669 70K: 2015
    CABIN #6707 ; 2016
    CABIN #6407 ; 2017
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:29 am

Beyond the Black has been added to the Epica + Powerwolf tour :cry:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    paali
    Oiler

by paali » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:11 am

Looks like Opeth is playing in Sydney on February 06th 2017 :((

http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/whatson/Opeth_2017.aspx
    Wishlist 2017:
    Agalloch - Amon Amarth - Diablo - Ensiferum - Finntroll - Ghost - King Diamond - Korpiklaani - Kvelertak - Lost Society - Moonsorrow - Månegarm - Opeth - Sólstafir - Watain - Within Temptation

2015: 7625
    2016: 7455
    2017: 2652
    AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:42 am

paali wrote:Looks like Opeth is playing in Sydney on February 06th 2017 :((

#Bummer
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Periphery is touring Australia Feb 2-9.
    Agnostic.Front-/-Akercocke-/-Alien.Weaponry-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Anaal.Nathrakh-/-Animals.As.Leaders-/-Behemoth-/-Between.The.Buried.And.Me-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Star.Riders-/-Body.Count-/-Candiria-/-Combichrist-/-Dark.Angel-/-Death.DTA-/-Deicide-/-Dethklok-/-DRI-/-Entombed-/-Evile-/-Fear.Factory-/-Frog.Leap-/-Godflesh-/-Gojira-/-Green.Carnation-/-Gutalax-/-Hatebreed-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Jungle.Rot-/-KMFDM-/-Kvelertak-/-Lost.Society-/-Loudblast-/-Manowar-/-Melechesh-/-Memoriam-/-Mercyful.Fate-/-Ministry-/-M.O.D.-/-Morbid.Angel-/-Morgoth-/-Municipal.Waste-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Nails-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Protector-/-Rivers.Of.Nihil-/-Sacred.Reich-/-Saxon-/-Six.Feet.Under-/-Sleep-/-Stormtroopers.of.Beer-/-Suicidal.Tendencies-/-Tankard-/-Terrorizer-/-The.Crown-/-The.Great.Old.Ones-/-The.Zenith.Passage-/-Thin.Lizzy-/-Triptykon-/-Trust-/-Tsjuder-/-Twelve.Foot.Ninja-/-Twilight.Of.The.Gods-/-UFO-/-Upon.A.Burning.Body-/-Wrath-/-Xibalba
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:57 pm

Godflesh wrote:Periphery is touring Australia Feb 2-9.

Balls.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:24 pm

paali wrote:Looks like Opeth is playing in Sydney on February 06th 2017 :((

25% of Wishlist down :cry:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Just saw that LIVING SACRIFICE are doing the Shiprocked Cruise just before 70000 Tons.

While it technically doesn't rule them out I guess, I would find it highly surprising if they would (could?) do both.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    AmelieM
    Petty Officer

by AmelieM » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:43 am

I remember seeing some ppl asking for The Sirens. Looks like it's not gonna happen, according to that interview:

For you, Anneke, are you and Kari Rueslåtten and Liv Kristine planning on doing any more shows together, or are The Sirens officially finished now?
    Anneke: No, that project is all done now. We knew it was going to have a beginning and an end. We should’ve done the Nightwish festival [in Jämsä]. That should’ve been our last show together but that didn’t happen because of organizational reasons. But yeah, everybody’s going their own way. I myself, personally, feel that I have so many projects going on that it’s too much, and I’m working on an album and I want to commit myself totally to that, so everything else is now on the back-burner. So The Sirens are done. But I have great, great memories. I’m really fond of what we did.
    Alestorm-/-Amon-Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Be'lakor-/-Dark-Tranquillity-/-Edguy-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Gloryhammer-/-Gojira-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Ophaned-Land-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Kamelot-/-Kataklysm-/-Sabaton-/-Septic-Flesh-/-Seventh-Wonder-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Therion-/-Wintersun
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:03 am

I wouldn't hold my breath on Primordial being that next "P" announcement.

Alan did an AMA on Reddit yesterday and someone asked him if Primordial would be open to playing 70K someday. His answer was about as close to "NO" as you can get.

"ok so we get asked every year and constantly asked this, the problem is this....that whole trip takes a week. we arent a professional band and a week away from work/kids/bills to just play in the sun isn't practical,. we nearly made it a few times but a week of doing that can also mean not being paid properly for a week somewhere else or turning down big festivals in Europe. I've seen bands on the cruise playing to 5-45 people....i couldn't justify missing a 10 000 show in sweden to play to 30 people on the deck of a cruise ship at 4am.....if we had all the time in the world we could."

Totally understandable why 70K would be so hard for them to do. Using up a week of vacation time off work means less vacation time to use in the summer to do the festival circuit. Hopefully Andy can make it worth their while one of these years...but unfortunately Primordial is probably not a big enough name to warrant 70K spending big bucks on bringing abroad, despite the fact that many of us want to see them. :cry:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:07 am

Hoppy McGee wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath on Primordial being that next "P" announcement.

That leaves me with pretty much ZERO idea as to what this P band is. Pig Destroyer? Pagan's Mind? Pagan Something?
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:15 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Hoppy McGee wrote:I wouldn't hold my breath on Primordial being that next "P" announcement.

That leaves me with pretty much ZERO idea as to what this P band is. Pig Destroyer? Pagan's Mind? Pagan Something?

Pagan's Mind sounds too good to be true.
    Wishlist:
    AETERNAM--Alestorm--Allegaeon--
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor | 2020: BOOKED
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:28 am

Gloryhammer cancelled progpower and their LA show, after a chat with them it sounds like they weren't even asked about 70k...
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:29 pm

I almost think regarding Primordial that, as Hamlet's mother would say, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Firstly, they are one of the most requested bands for 70k, so I hardly think they would play for 5 people.

Secondly, it doesn't really matter if they play to 5 or 500 on the ship - they get a shit-ton of exposure due to media coverage and due to the fact that there are only 60 bands every year that do this thing. They join a bit of an elite group as there are only 250ish bands in total that are 70000 alumni.

So I wouldn't be ruling them out just yet.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:52 pm

Phoenix wrote:

A guy on FB "knows" with a wink that it's Psycroptic.
    Australia certainly fits the "sail around the world" clue.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:27 pm

I mean, Primordial have time to think about it. I'm not expecting this P to get announced until right around Halloween.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Ah ,the announcement break :lol: ,next up will be the "when we will get the next announment thread ", September 30th for me.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • MetalMatt
    Oiler

by MetalMatt » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:58 pm

Godflesh wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

That would be great to see Psycroptic on the cruise. One of australias finest metal acts.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:44 pm

AmelieM wrote:I remember seeing some ppl asking for The Sirens. Looks like it's not gonna happen, according to that interview:

For you, Anneke, are you and Kari Rueslåtten and Liv Kristine planning on doing any more shows together, or are The Sirens officially finished now?
    Anneke: No, that project is all done now. We knew it was going to have a beginning and an end. We should’ve done the Nightwish festival [in Jämsä]. That should’ve been our last show together but that didn’t happen because of organizational reasons. But yeah, everybody’s going their own way. I myself, personally, feel that I have so many projects going on that it’s too much, and I’m working on an album and I want to commit myself totally to that, so everything else is now on the back-burner. So The Sirens are done. But I have great, great memories. I’m really fond of what we did.

That's a shame. As was the cancellation of them for the Himos festival (ok, I got to see Delain instead and saw Anneke play an acoustic set in Helsinki next week).

Maybe Andy could just book Anneke and have her appear as a guest on other sets? Marduk with Anneke could be interesting. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:52 pm

As for Primordial, Alan's been on the boat twice already, so I'd take that statement with a grain of salt. Obviously the band is not just Alan, but, yeah, wouldn't rule them out just yet. And they are most definitely big enough, at least in Europe. There's no way in hell they'd be scheduled to play at 4am on the smallest stage.

I've seen them over twenty times over the years, so they're not a bucket list band for me or anything, but they do always put on a great show. Plus my mum and sis love the band.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:01 am

MetalMatt wrote:
    That would be great to see Psycroptic on the cruise. One of australias finest metal acts.

never heard of this band before but I am liking what I am finding and would totally fit into this years line-up :shred:
    I would approve of this 100%
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:41 am

Godflesh wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

I was told by a pretty reliable source recently that Psycroptic was confirmed. This helps to confirm that.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:27 pm

Drummer from TAROT just passed away :(

Certainly not a show-stopped but I imagine that would make them fairly unlikely now.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
  • mjb7e
    Oiler

by mjb7e » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:19 pm

cowboy71 wrote:- All bands from 70k 2016

Is there a formal rule that bands can't go back-to-back or has it just never happened?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:35 pm

mjb7e wrote:

Is there a formal rule that bands can't go back-to-back or has it just never happened?

No formal, explicitly stated rule.

But just never happened.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:54 am

Fates Warning has European tour dates during the cruise.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:13 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    mjb7e wrote:

No formal, explicitly stated rule.

But just never happened.

So,....... you're telling me there's a chance......
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:54 am

AceHugger wrote:So,....... you're telling me there's a chance......

There isn't. Amorphis BEGGED to play 2016, they loved playing 2015 so much. And yet here they are, on 2017, not 2016.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:48 am

AceHugger wrote:So,....... you're telling me there's a chance......

We can only guess based on previous experiences. So far there have been many repeats from two, three or four years/cruises ago, but never ever has a band played two cruises in a row. Considering this is gonna be the seventh 70k already, I guess it's safe to assume that they have this no-repeat internal rule, and that although it is not written anywhere, chances of a band playing two cruises in a row are pretty much 0%.
    Wishlist:
    Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--DREAM.THEATER--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Freedom.call--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Helloween--IN.MOURNING--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--Kreator--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonsorrow--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SABATON--Seven.Spires--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--SOEN--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--TERAMAZE--_Tomorrows.Eve--Triosphere--Therion--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Wolfheart

Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:00 am

Jeff Waters is about the biggest repeat performer from year to year, and he has missed a few, and has only done that cause of his Open Waters Jam
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:06 am

cowboy71 wrote:I almost think regarding Primordial that, as Hamlet's mother would say, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Alan doesn't strike me as the type to engage in subterfuge. I suspect he's being genuine when he says, "...a week of doing that can also mean not being paid properly for a week somewhere else or turning down big festivals in Europe."

cowboy71 wrote:Secondly, it doesn't really matter if they play to 5 or 500 on the ship - they get a shit-ton of exposure due to media coverage and due to the fact that there are only 60 bands every year that do this thing. They join a bit of an elite group as there are only 250ish bands in total that are 70000 alumni.

I suspect you may be overestimating the value of playing this festival to a band like Primordial. I don't think playing or not playing 70KT impacts Primordial in the slightest.

cowboy71 wrote:So I wouldn't be ruling them out just yet.

I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:45 am

General Zod wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:I almost think regarding Primordial that, as Hamlet's mother would say, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Alan doesn't strike me as the type to engage in subterfuge. I suspect he's being genuine when he says, "...a week of doing that can also mean not being paid properly for a week somewhere else or turning down big festivals in Europe."

cowboy71 wrote:Secondly, it doesn't really matter if they play to 5 or 500 on the ship - they get a shit-ton of exposure due to media coverage and due to the fact that there are only 60 bands every year that do this thing. They join a bit of an elite group as there are only 250ish bands in total that are 70000 alumni.

I suspect you may be overestimating the value of playing this festival to a band like Primordial. I don't think playing or not playing 70KT impacts Primordial in the slightest.

cowboy71 wrote:So I wouldn't be ruling them out just yet.

I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed.

I wouldn't say it doesn't impact them at all... Personally, I had never heard of them until everyone started raving about them in this forum. So they haven't even been announced, and I already checked them out and recommended them to several friends. Most people that go on this cruise are pretty diehard music fans, who love being exposed to new music every year.... and we also all talk music constantly... so you figure a few thousand people come from all over the world and get exposed to new bands, then they go home and spread the word. I think past survivors who aren't even going this year still follow the lineup.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:27 am

Downvod wrote:I wouldn't say it doesn't impact them at all... Personally, I had never heard of them until everyone started raving about them in this forum. So they haven't even been announced, and I already checked them out and recommended them to several friends. Most people that go on this cruise are pretty diehard music fans, who love being exposed to new music every year.... and we also all talk music constantly... so you figure a few thousand people come from all over the world and get exposed to new bands, then they go home and spread the word.

I think your assumption is that there's word to spread. It's great that you've discovered a new band you enjoy. That's always fun. And no matter how diligent we are in paying attention to the scene, there will always be bands who manage to fly under our individual radars. That said, you're likely something of an outlier on this boat in having not heard of Primordial. As you note, there's a reason why they're one of the most highly requested bands. But even if they pick up a 100 fans because of this cruise (a number which I would argue is high), it's not going to impact them in a real way. The band has been at this since 1987. A few more fans here and there isn't going to change their trajectory or impact their lives. Keep in mind, they've played every major European festival there is, they've toured the U.S., they've toured Europe many times, they've had videos on the Headbanger's Ball. Playing this cruise just isn't a needle-mover. That said, they're the band I'm hoping for most. Alan did say in the Reddit thread that they've been "close" to playing a few times, so perhaps this will be the year it works out.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:19 pm

BOLT THROWER are calling it a day so they can be ruled out.
    Upcoming Gigs:

2021 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:30 pm

cowboy71 wrote:BOLT THROWER are calling it a day so they can be ruled out.

I saw this coming when their drummer died. *salutes*

So glad I got to see them live. What a show.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:42 pm

The blog post is rather vague http://www.boltthrower.com/news/news.php ,no direct we we not play again ,just no one will be a permanent drummer.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:51 am

deathmetalpat wrote:

The blog post is rather vague http://www.boltthrower.com/news/news.php ,no direct we we not play again ,just no one will be a permanent drummer.

Agreed. If they are in fact calling it a day, they're being rather vague about it.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:53 am

General Zod wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:

Agreed. If they are in fact calling it a day, they're being rather vague about it.

According to Metal Archives, they are indeed split-up. I don't know where they got this from, though.
    Wishlist:

Post Reply 310 posts