Post Reply 118 posts
Predict the date of the first band announcement 2017!
    cowboy71
    Commander

Predict the date of the first band announcement 2017!

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:18 pm

To give you some ideas:

18th April 2011 - 280 days from sailing
    27th June 2012 - 215 days from sailing
    31st March 2013 - 301 days from sailing
    15th March 2014 - 313 days from sailing
    25th June 2015 - 224 days from sailing

I'm going to go with mid May.

MAY 15th 2016 - cowboy71
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: Predict the date of the first band announcement 2017!

by meshuggah » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:21 pm

Whole lineup will be announced on December 25, 2016
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:15 am

April 18th :viking:
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:17 am

meshuggah wrote:Whole lineup will be announced on December 25, 2016

I hope that there is 40 bands in that time.
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:02 am

This year, I'd personally appreciate it to happen as late as possible. But on the other hand there is MORC so... I'm gonna say May 16th.

Edit: I just noticed the statsman said only one day before mine... so I'll change and say May 23rd.
    Wishlist:
    Signs of life.

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:09 am

There's already been some early signs of life on social media. They posted a few weeks back that they had their ticketing meeting and would be announcing some information in the near future. I think we might actually see something in the next couple of weeks.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:40 am

Considering how much of a troll Andy is, I'm going to guess April 1st, and he'll "announce" bands like Nickelback, Babymetal, Metallica, and other highly unlikely bands as a joke.
    Wishlist
    Æther-Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amaon-Amarth-/-Amaranthe-/-Amorphis-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Annihilator-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Arkona-/-Asenblut-/-Avantasia-/-Avartarium-/-Axxis-/-Babymetal-/-Battlecross-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Be'lakor-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodbound-/-Brendon-Small-/-Brymir-/-Cain's-Offering-/-Carach-Angren-/-Cattle-Decapitation-/-Children-Of-Bodom-/-Chthonic-/-Crimson-Shadows-/-Dalriada-/-Derdian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dying-Fetus-/-Edguy-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evil-Scarecrow-/-Ex-Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Falconer-/-Fallujah-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Galneryus-/-Ghost-B.C.-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-God-Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Iron-Savior-/-Kalmah-/-Kamelot-/-Lagerstein-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors-Principium-Est-/-Nanowar-Of-Steel-/-Nightwish-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Rumahoy-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio-Mortis-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Skyfire-/-Solar-Fragment-/-Steel-Panther-/-Swashbuckle-/-Symphony-X-/-The-Dread-Crew-Of-Oddwood-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Týr-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Visigoth-/-Wintersun-/-Ye-Banished-Privateers
    70k2015 Survivor - 2328
    70k2016 Survivor - 7511
    70k2017 Survivor - 6523
    70k2019 - 3336
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:54 am

June 18th. Just so he can say it's earlier than last year.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm going with april 17th, a metal sunday.
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    Pellaz
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:26 pm

I'll go with May 1st.
    2020 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Aeternam--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alestorm--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Borknagar--Cannibal.Corpse--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dark.Tranquillity--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Enslaved--
    --Emperor--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Gyze--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Insomnium--Kataklysm--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Myrath--
    Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Sabaton--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Septic.Flesh--Seven.Spires--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Wolfheart--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:44 pm

I'm going to guess April 23. With the signs of life on FB as well as MORC, I think we're going to get info sooner than we did last year.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:46 pm

I'll say may 20th as a birthday surprise announcing Anaranthe haha
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:21 pm

APR 1st 2016 - ExtraneouS
    APR 17th 2016 - Mr.Kito
    APR 18th 2016 - Jari
    APR 23rd 2016 - captaingabbeh
    MAY 1st 2016 - Pellaz
    MAY 15th 2016 - cowboy71
    MAY 20th 2016 - Sidvarg
    MAY 23rd 2016 - bodomdragon
    JUN 18th 2016 - Phoenix
    DEC 25th 2016 - Meshuggah (whole lineup announced)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:50 pm

June 9th :shred:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:40 pm

I'll take May 27th.
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Shadow Son
    Crewman

by Shadow Son » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:00 pm

I noticed a pattern out of the previous announcements:

Each of them was on a different day of the week.

Assuming this trend continues, it means that regardless which specific day it ends up being, it needs to either be a Tuesday or a Friday.

With that in mind, I'm guessing April 12!
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:04 pm

Shadow Son wrote:I noticed a pattern out of the previous announcements:

Each of them was on a different day of the week.

Assuming this trend continues, it means that regardless which specific day it ends up being, it needs to either be a Tuesday or a Friday.

With that in mind, I'm guessing April 12!

HAHAHA nice one! Yeah I did the same thing - checking the day of week that first announcements were made thinking there may be a pattern :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:04 pm

APR 12th 2016 - Shadow Son
    APR 17th 2016 - Mr.Kito
    APR 18th 2016 - Jari
    MAY 1st 2016 - Pellaz
    MAY 15th 2016 - cowboy71
    MAY 20th 2016 - Sidvarg
    MAY 27th 2016 - Hoppy McGee
    JUN 9th 2016 - Azazel101
    JUN 18th 2016 - Phoenix
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Rjturtle9
    Crewman

by Rjturtle9 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:49 am

April 14th just so I can get it on my birthday. :viking:
    Angra-Amon Amarth-Autopsy-Cancer-Cavalera Conspiracy-Chthonic-Coroner-Iron Reagan-Kreator-Masacre-Mayham-Necrophagist-Nightwish-Nuclear Assault-Obituary-Obscura-Onslaught-Overkill-Pagans Mind-Razor-Revocation-Sonata Arctica-Toxik-Ulver-Unisonic
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:55 am

I'll guess May 12th as the first band announcement.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:30 pm

APR 14th 2016 - Rjturtle9
    APR 17th 2016 - Mr.Kito
    APR 18th 2016 - Jari
    MAY 1st 2016 - Pellaz
    MAY 12th 2016 - Sgt. B
    MAY 15th 2016 - cowboy71
    MAY 20th 2016 - Sidvarg
    JUN 9th 2016 - Azazel101
    JUN 18th 2016 - Phoenix
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:41 pm

Going deep July 5th ,first band announced.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:07 pm

May 24
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:45 pm

June 6
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:14 pm

APR 17th 2016 - Mr.Kito
    APR 18th 2016 - Jari
    MAY 1st 2016 - Pellaz
    MAY 12th 2016 - Sgt. B
    MAY 15th 2016 - cowboy71
    MAY 20th 2016 - Sidvarg
    MAY 24th 2016 - biertroll
    JUN 6th 2016 - DrinkMoxie
    JUN 9th 2016 - Azazel101
    JUN 18th 2016 - Phoenix
    JUL 5th 2016 - deathmetalpat
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:21 am

april 15, american tax day. have to have something good come out of that nonsense. :death:
    2019: Survivor
  • Thyrfing
    Oiler

by Thyrfing » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:31 pm

Easy one! April 22th!
    2015 2016
    2017 2018
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:01 am

Andy has spent some time in Jamaica for the past two years, so I'll guess April 20th :smoking:
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:39 am

I'm hoping for a nice birthday present from Andy, 5 May.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:58 am

APR 15th 2016 - spooky
    APR 17th 2016 - Mr.Kito
    APR 18th 2016 - Jari
    APR 20th 2016 - Castroh
    APR 22nd 2016 - Thyrfing
    MAY 1st 2016 - Pellaz
    MAY 5th 2016 - Speedy
    MAY 12th 2016 - Sgt. B
    MAY 15th 2016 - cowboy71
    MAY 20th 2016 - Sidvarg
    JUN 9th 2016 - Azazel101
    JUN 18th 2016 - Phoenix
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:23 am

I'll jump on the birthday announcement bandwagon and say June 3. I hope I'm wrong though. :D
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:54 am

Going with my birthday might be a wise decision: October 21
    2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 am

MikeB wrote:Going with my birthday might be a wise decision: October 21

If Andy leaves it that late, he'd better announce the whole lineup :P

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • DEUS IREA
    Oiler

by DEUS IREA » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:50 pm

May 4th for my birthday!!! Would be a great present but I doubt it will be then!!!
    :viking: :viking: :givebeer: :givebeer: :chug: :chug:
    70k 2015 cabin 6235 survivor
    70k 2016 cabin 6513
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:32 pm

APR 15th 2016 - spooky
    APR 17th 2016 - Mr.Kito
    APR 18th 2016 - Jari
    APR 20th 2016 - Castroh
    APR 22nd 2016 - Thyrfing
    MAY 1st 2016 - Pellaz
    MAY 4th 2016 - DEUS IREA
    MAY 5th 2016 - Speedy
    MAY 12th 2016 - Sgt. B
    MAY 15th 2016 - cowboy71
    MAY 20th 2016 - Sidvarg
    JUN 3rd 2016 - liser
    JUN 9th 2016 - Azazel101
    JUN 18th 2016 - Phoenix
    OCT 21st 2016 - MikeB
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:54 am

So I checked the Facebook page - I guess ExtraneouS wins? :P
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:00 am

April Fools!!!!!
    ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:16 am

Phoenix wrote:So I checked the Facebook page - I guess ExtraneouS wins? :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    Wishlist
    Æther-Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amaon-Amarth-/-Amaranthe-/-Amorphis-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Annihilator-/-Arch-Enemy-/-Arkona-/-Asenblut-/-Avantasia-/-Avartarium-/-Axxis-/-Babymetal-/-Battlecross-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Be'lakor-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodbound-/-Brendon-Small-/-Brymir-/-Cain's-Offering-/-Carach-Angren-/-Cattle-Decapitation-/-Children-Of-Bodom-/-Chthonic-/-Crimson-Shadows-/-Dalriada-/-Derdian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dying-Fetus-/-Edguy-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evil-Scarecrow-/-Ex-Deo-/-Fairyland-/-Falconer-/-Fallujah-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Galneryus-/-Ghost-B.C.-/-Gloryhammer-/-Goatwhore-/-God-Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Iron-Savior-/-Kalmah-/-Kamelot-/-Lagerstein-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors-Principium-Est-/-Nanowar-Of-Steel-/-Nightwish-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Powerwolf-/-Rumahoy-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio-Mortis-/-Serenity-/-Skálmöld-/-Skyfire-/-Solar-Fragment-/-Steel-Panther-/-Swashbuckle-/-Symphony-X-/-The-Dread-Crew-Of-Oddwood-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Twilight-Force-/-Týr-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Visigoth-/-Wintersun-/-Ye-Banished-Privateers
    70k2015 Survivor - 2328
    70k2016 Survivor - 7511
    70k2017 Survivor - 6523
    70k2019 - 3336
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:18 pm

Nice try, doesn't count :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    MonicaMM
    Crewman

by MonicaMM » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:08 am

Here's the 2nd vote for June 6th, but I dare to say it'll happen at 6:00. A satanic band to be announced. :twisted:
    2015, 2016 and 2017 survivor

Wishlist:
    Abbath - Apocalyptica - Arcturus - Behemoth - Borknagar - Edguy - Evergrey - Lacuna Coil - Lindemann <3 - Mayhem - Michael Monroe - Moonspell - Nervosa - Novembers Doom - Sabaton - Samael - Tankard
Post Reply 118 posts