Post Reply 18 posts Page 1 of 1
When will they post ticket sales
  • LandonPayne
    Wiper

When will they post ticket sales

by LandonPayne » Sun May 08, 2016 9:21 am

I know I'm not the only one that's been already saving up for 2017 cruise and I'm already ready to buy my ticket now the question is when will they go on sale.
    Because I want to make sure I get a good deal and a good room. Mainly a two person balcony room.
    If anybody has any info on this I'll be most grateful or if yall have predictions of what's the dates will be that's acceptable
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: When will they post ticket sales

by cowboy71 » Sun May 08, 2016 1:37 pm

Best we can say is "From any day now" really.

No-one other than Andy knows, and he aint telling :P

Last year first announcements and initial bookings started 224 days from sailing, year before that it was 313 days before, year before 301, and 2013 it was 215 days.

So if you use history as a guide - it could be anytime from now until the end of June.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    **crickets chirping**
    2021 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Metalite-/-Neopera-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Dark-Element-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sun May 08, 2016 2:00 pm

Everybody with me ,1,2,3 "Sooooooooon!" :lol:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • LandonPayne
    Wiper

by LandonPayne » Mon May 09, 2016 7:16 am

Yeah I remeber they posted the sales in July if I remember. I am totally ready for them to go on sale to lock myself in. I had so much fun last time best time in a long time
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Tue May 10, 2016 1:30 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:Everybody with me ,1,2,3 "Sooooooooon!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019, 2020- :(
    2021- SET SAIL!
    RIP Andre Matos
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Thu May 12, 2016 8:02 am

LandonPayne wrote:I know I'm not the only one that's been already saving up for 2017 cruise and I'm already ready to buy my ticket now the question is when will they go on sale.
    Because I want to make sure I get a good deal and a good room. Mainly a two person balcony room.
    If anybody has any info on this I'll be most grateful or if yall have predictions of what's the dates will be that's acceptable

Room is just for a small nap who cares about that. :smash: :shots: :cheers: :belly: :wank:
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sat May 28, 2016 1:49 am

JARI wrote:Room is just for a small nap who cares about that. :smash: :shots: :cheers: :belly: :wank:

The balcony is a nice place for a small nap too :cool:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:42 pm

Jesus, the wait is killing me!
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:50 am

I know it’s old news, but I need to vent about this. I have an extra week of holidays this year so we were thinking of taking it in Florida and going to the keys or everglades or Tampa (or something). But if we’re not going to Florida I want to add it onto my summer holidays.
    So consequently it's mid-June and I haven’t booked summer holidays yet, waiting around for this effing cruise to tell us something. It is so frustrating.
    I know realistically the lineup will be great, and we’ll go and everything will be fantastic. But making us wait like this is just not ok.
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:49 am

If the 7 days away theory is true, based on the 7 reasons post (And I don't know for sure that it is)

We 'should' be getting our first major announcement today or tomorrow.

That is the theory anyway.
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2021

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

liser wrote:I know it’s old news, but I need to vent about this. I have an extra week of holidays this year so we were thinking of taking it in Florida and going to the keys or everglades or Tampa (or something). But if we’re not going to Florida I want to add it onto my summer holidays.
    So consequently it's mid-June and I haven’t booked summer holidays yet, waiting around for this effing cruise to tell us something. It is so frustrating.
    I know realistically the lineup will be great, and we’ll go and everything will be fantastic. But making us wait like this is just not ok.

We're going to Florida - leaving Fort Lauderdale February 2nd, stopping off in Haiti, back on the 6th. That was announced ON the last cruise, as it is every year.

Don't expect anything in a timely fashion, it's just the way Andy does shit.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:28 pm

We're going to Florida - leaving Fort Lauderdale February 2nd, stopping off in Haiti, back on the 6th. That was announced ON the last cruise, as it is every year.

Don't expect anything in a timely fashion, it's just the way Andy does shit.

I'm well aware of the dates, I meant the decision to go will be based on the lineup. I can't book anything for the summer until I know if I need the vacation days for February or not.
    I'm also well aware this is how Andy does things hence the "I know it’s old news, but I need to vent about this" intro.
    Alestorm/Amon-Amarth/Arch-Enemy/Amorphis/Arkona/Blind-Guardian/Cancer-Bats/Cattle-Decapitation/Dimmu-Borgir/Dragonforce/Eluveitie/Ensiferum/Equilibriumor/Fear-Factory/Finntroll/Gormathon/Hypocrisy/In-Extremo/Insomnium/Iron-Reagan/Korpiklaani/Kreator/Manowar/Mayan/Melechesh/Nashville-Pussy/Ne-Obliviscaris/Nekrogoblikon/Nightwish/Powerwolf/Rotting-Christ/Sabaton/Septicflesh/Soulfly/Stam1na/Suicidal-Tendencies/Tau-Cross/Triptykon/Turmion-Katilot/Wintersun
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Would this help you decide? :lol:

Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Memnoch wrote:Would this help you decide? :lol:

If that said Plopp, THEN we would be in business.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    liser
    Petty Officer

by liser » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:05 pm

Would this help you decide? :lol:

Ha ha, love it, that is actually some really good motivation!

And a good example...if we don't wind up on the cruise we could be doing Tuska! :/
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Sadly though, winter in Florida >> summer in Finland.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:16 am

slayergeek wrote:If the 7 days away theory is true, based on the 7 reasons post (And I don't know for sure that it is)

So much for that theory
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,See_You_In_2021

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    • iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    • Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    • The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:06 pm

slayergeek wrote:
    slayergeek wrote:If the 7 days away theory is true, based on the 7 reasons post (And I don't know for sure that it is)

So much for that theory

...i had the same hope. so bummed. my anxiety is rising. one band....just one band, andy! lol! :death:
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: SHOW US THE DATES!
  • Post Reply 18 posts Page 1 of 1