Post Reply 3265 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
    Jephi
    Oiler

Re: The Third “A” With 3 Vocalists!

by Jephi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:26 pm

I hope he continues to announce bands grouped by their first letter. It will be just like a heavy metal Sesame Street. "This round of announcements brought to you by the letter A."
    2012 * BTH * 2015 * 2016 * 2017 * 2020
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

Re: Please Welcome Some Old Friends Back Onbroad!

by Phoenix » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:38 pm

cowboy71 wrote:I'm a wizard of the highest order.

I believe you. :) Looking forward to catching you on the boat next year my friend.

I might catch a set. They're just not my usual metal faire.

For the love of all that's evil, Skipper, will you give us Amon Amarth or won't you?!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:38 pm

mooyagi wrote:Gross

Agreed
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:40 pm

We now welcome from the North ABBA..............................TH!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Their Lead Guitarist Will Be Busy!

by Andy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:11 pm

As on pervious years of The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise you will witness Heavy Metal history being made during Jamming With Waters In International Waters, 70000TONS OF METAL’s epic All Star Jam hosted by guitar mastermind Jeff Waters. Next year for Round 7 however he’ll be on double duty onbroad since he’s coming with his band ANNIHILATOR.

We will be back with some more “A’s” soon… but the next one starts with the letter “H”

• Laura
    Commander

Re: Their Lead Guitarist Will Be Busy!

by Laura » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:15 pm

Woot! I'm super stoked since by the time I step abroad again in 2017 it will be 5 years since the last time:..'about time - haha. ;) :shred: :mrgreen: :oops: :beerwink: :beerwink: :shock: :bangers: :smoking: :beerbang: :party: :beerhorns: :whisky: :party:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:16 pm

HYPOCRISY or Helloween ,can you tell which one I would like?
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy. Please be Hypocrisy.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:17 pm

H?

Here's hoping it's Haggard.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Hypocrisy - they were going to play Barge but pulled out at the last minute (some emergency or something) so they are do

but I'll take Heidevolk too :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Heavy Metal and Classical Music

by Andy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Hailing from Germany, this orchestral ensemble merges Heavy Metal with Classical Music! Please welcome HAGGARD onbroad Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Things are getting heavier around here… our sixth announcement begins with an “N”

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: Heavy Metal and Classical Music

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:08 pm

Good one for me,they need the bigger boat looks like 7 bands at this rate.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Haggard was excellent last time. I'm excited to see them again.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:13 pm

This looks pretty good so far... :viking:
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:16 pm

If this isn't a sign that I'm getting my ass back on this boat, then I don't know what is.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:19 pm

Okay how ruled out are Nightwish?Because the 2012 line-up started with 7 and I think they where in the first 7 ,I know they where in the first 10.Nightwish would seal it for me and I have already sent a message to France hoping my former cruise mate is going.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:22 pm

I don't think it would be Nightwish... Even though that would be utterly amazing for me... But i guess it will be something more extreme since he said things are heading heavier
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:27 pm

Ne Obliviscaris! :headbanger: :headbanger:

J/k, I'd regard NeO as highly unlikely.....but fucking awesome.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:29 pm

I'm guessing Nile is next.

I would love if it were Nails.

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 pm

Almost everything on the ship will be heavier than Haggard.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:37 pm

"Heavy metal and classical music," saith the topic now.

Yay, it's NTherion! :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:42 pm

Sgt. B wrote:I'm guessing Nile is next.

I would love if it were Nails.

So would I, few bands are heavier than Nails, and they have a great new album out.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:46 pm

Bet it's Nile but I would like NMagrudergrind or NDying Fetus.

Ps. Holy shit announcements!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Those Whom The Gods Detest

by Andy » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:10 pm

Sailors! Prepare your necks as we welcome Technical Death Metal masters NILE back onbroad 70000TONS, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise. They’ll send you through the Gate of Sethu once on the way to Haiti, and once on the way back!

What could we have in store for you next? The letter “T” is your clue…

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Those Whom The Gods Detest

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:14 pm

Testament - please .... then booking codes. :cheers: :givebeer:
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:17 pm

Testament and/or Therion please.

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:19 pm

Therion , so I can go to sleep.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:31 pm

You give us Therion - I give you all my money. Is good Deal!
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:36 pm

Testament and booking codes!!! :party:

(So I can go to sleep) :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:38 pm

I think it could be Tankard. :heavydrink:
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:40 pm

Testament would be cool; Therion would be knocking it outta the park. And a nice way to head to bed tonight. :mrgreen:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:50 pm

Nile is awesome. Hoping for Tankard next, since Kreator, Destruction and Sodom are pretty much ruled out.
    But Triptykon would be awesome too.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:06 am

The titles from Andy's announcements could have been clues on their own, albeit easy ones.
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Flowers Of Evil

by Andy » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:42 am

Bear witness to the magick of THERION onbroad Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise! They’ll dazzle you with grand occult compositions as we journey to our Caribbean dream destination next February.

Don’t rest easy just yet, the letter “G” has appeared before us as a clue to figure out what the next artist may be…

Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

Re: The Flowers Of Evil

by Jimbo2392 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:50 am

Don't rest on the next announcement because they know how to party....please welcome Gloryhammer next?! ;)
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:53 am

Fuck yeah!!! Great lineup so far!!!!

Next one, probably God Dethroned or Grave Digger... "meh" for me.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:56 am

Yes!
    Gloryhammer next please!? Consider me hooked... :cheers:
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:04 am

Therion! Fuck yeah! Gives me a good excuse to play 'em later tonight on the radio!

<insert Razor Ramon's "awesome announcement!" pic here>

(Speaking of which, where is he? I'm jonesing for those pics. :D )

Gloryhammer?
    Gojira?
    Graveworm?
    Gravedigger?
    God Dethroned?
    Gotthard?
    Gorgoroth?
    GammaRay?
    2025 Wishlist:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:12 am

Gamma Ray is not an option unfortunately. Gloryhammer would make bodomdragon a very, very happy dragon, but my bets are on God Dethroned or Grave Digger.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:28 am

Gojira would book my suite, but the "Don’t rest easy just yet" clue points to Gravedigger.
Post Reply 3265 posts