Stratovarius
    Suffocation

Sabaton
    Sanctuary
    Saxon
    Sodom
    Sonata Arctica
    Swashbuckle

Andy wrote:I am delighted to welcome Symphonic / Power Metal titans KAMELOT onbroad Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Sailors, the name of our next artist begins with the letter “S”…

70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: Have A Seat At The Round Table

by deathmetalpat » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:59 pm

If there was any real fence mending with Kamelot ,Satyricon with Frost with be next.Sister Sin Reunion show would be the biggest surprise,
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:07 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:KAMELOT

This is the best one yet :lol:

I'd love Scar Symmetry here, but i think Sonata Arctica is more likely.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:18 pm

General Zod wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:I'm gonna have to show my boobs on the internet... UNLESS you pay me NOT TO!!! :lol: :evil: :lol:

I'm fairly certain it's illegal to pay a woman not to show her boobs. And if it's not, such legislation should immediately be proposed, enacted and strictly enforced. :D

Definitely NOT a woman
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:20 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:Definitely NOT a woman

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: The Seventh Swamphony Onbroad Round 7

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Put my S vote on Sacrifice or Skyfire, or Sodom, please
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: The Seventh Swamphony Onbroad Round 7

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:27 pm

Still not able to plan a return trip so once again cheering for lots of bands off my don't care list.

Happily seeing Anthrax and Death Angel opening for Slayer here in October so no tears there. Always happy to see Annihilator but lucky enough to have seen them a couple times on cruise already so can live with that. Same for Grave Digger and those are the only 4 so far that I'm a big fan of so keep up the great work Andy! Please everyone who's planning on going and stay away from my bucket list! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:39 pm

KAMELOT!!! KAMELOT!!! KAMELOT!!! my day is made. actually, it was made yesterday with therion announcement. this just made it all perfect! thank you, andy! :beerhorns:
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:15 pm

Sepultura please :givebeer: :cheers:

SLAYER :beerhorns:
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:15 pm

Just a little info about the price increase ,look at this video https://youtu.be/XJMd2dIx_0s ,when you are on the Island you eat for free.They have a BBQ with Chicken and ribs ,there will not be any drink specials but no cost to use a very nice beach.If you don't drink while on the island you will not spend any money if you just want to relax.So $33 increase isn't that bad at all.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Good to know Pat.

I'd love if Scar Symmetry was announced, I might be convinced to save money and not do Progpower
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

GOLD Booking Confirmations Are On The Way!

by Andy » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:30 pm

GOLD Survivors!

If you have submitted your booking request and not yet received your booking confirmation, please be patient while we work overtime to process your booking as quickly as we can. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support for 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

With love,

Your Skipper and the entire 70000TONS OF METAL Team

Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: GOLD Booking Confirmations Are On The Way!

by Goddess of Metal » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:37 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: You guys kick ass! :headbanger: :beerbang:

Andy wrote:GOLD Survivors!

If you have submitted your booking request and not yet received your booking confirmation, please be patient while we work overtime to process your booking as quickly as we can. Thank you for your continued loyalty and support for 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

With love,

A.K.A Margie Metalho

2024 - Deck 7
    2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Angel.Dust-/-Angra-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Conception-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Helloween-/-In.Extremo-/-Kamelot-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Nanowar.of.Steel-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Riot.V-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Saor-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Serenity-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Twilight.Force-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warkings-/-Wind.Rose-/-Wintersun-/-Zebra
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:42 pm

With love,

who's surprised by this ? ..... Thank You to the UMC crew for all your hard work 70K for life or bankruptcy :lol: :cheers: :beerhorns: :givebeer:
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Sonata Arctica please hahaha this year is going awesome for me already 3 wish list bands ( Including amaranthe which is more than wish list) plus Therion which i loke a lot... Bring Sonata next!
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:02 pm

My 1st pick would be Suicidial Tendicies
    would like to see Suidikra or Sadus as my other options for tonight
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:15 pm

after 2 days on this cruise several of all timers will become Platinum Members to RC - :viking: here's to discounted bath robes :lol: :cheers: :givebeer:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:59 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:after 2 days on this cruise several of all timers will become Platinum Members to RC - :viking: here's to discounted bath robes :lol: :cheers: :givebeer:

I got a free one on my first Music Carnival Cruise
    RC, Step it up :stagger:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    D.T. Metal
    Crewman

by D.T. Metal » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:53 am

DragonLordJones wrote:Sepultura please :givebeer: :cheers:

SLAYER :beerhorns:

Sepultura is touring with Kreator in Europe during the cruise. :cry:
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:46 pm

Must remain calm. Andy won't fail me. Must remain calm. Andy won't fail me.

With love,

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:16 pm

Thank You Skipper and the UMC Crew for working so hard for us :viking: :cheers:
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Got my booking confirmation, see you maniacs in 200 days! :shred: :deathmetal: :death: :metalguy: :viking: :heavydrink:

Thanks to UMC and Crew for putting on a great floating festival every year, and for paying for my bank transfer fee!
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Got our cabin confirmation and made the first payment. Now the countdown can really begin. :belly:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Got mine!
    Thank You again James Jones for booking this again and Andy and all of you at UMC for everything!!!
    Looking forward to Round 8 :mrgreen: I mean 7 (who could ever forget BTH) sorry
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Your Soul Will Not Be Denied

by Andy » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Just because you are sailing on a 154,000ton luxury cruise liner does not mean you will breeze through the sun soaked Caribbean… this is 70000TONS OF METAL after all! I am compelling you to mosh and headbang your faces off to SUFFOCATION onbroad Round 7 of The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Rest assured, your soul will not be denied more announcements – How about something that starts with “O” next…

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Your Soul Will Not Be Denied

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:12 pm

*PLEASE BE ORDEN OGAN PLEASE BE ORDEN OGAN*
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Jephi
    Oiler

by Jephi » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:14 pm

WHY SO MANY REPEATS????

Don't get me wrong I love Suffocation but I want some new stuff I can be excited about.
    2012 * BTH * 2015 * 2016 * 2017 * 2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:18 pm

Given the repeat trend, then its likely to be any of:
    Obituary;
    Onslaught;
    Origin;
    Orphaned Land; or
    Overkill
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:19 pm

Please be Orphaned Land :roll:
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Orden Ogan would be sofa king awesome.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:42 pm

Obscura would be awesome.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Mrs Statsman can take credit of this:

If the wording "rest assured" ... "your souls"..... are clues....

Makes OBITUARY a very good fit.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:45 pm

Please let it be Omnium Gatherum.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • shawneerotten
    Wiper

by shawneerotten » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:50 pm

Skamold was so amazing live and their cds are also just as amazing. Please try and bring those children back on the boat, they are the new viking metal bastards.

They are my new favorites after seeing them play on 70k. Otherwise, THANK YOU for bringing this about! all the scrambling is happening and we shall see who gets to make it on the ship. Hoo rah!
    2016-3316
    2017-7521
    2018-MIA :cry:
    2019-3610
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Seeing how Obituary are one of the few old school death metal bands I'm not into, it'll be them.

Since we're on 70,000 Tons of Repeats, I'd be ok with Origin.
    Other than repeat acts, I'd be thrilled to see Oracles added to the lineup. Or maybe Octavia Sperati now that The Gathering is on hold? Obscura would be amazing as well.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Given the repeat trend, then its likely to be any of:
    Obituary;
    Onslaught;
    Origin;
    Orphaned Land; or
    Overkill

FUCK YEAH OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL!!
    Regarding "you won't be denied", Obituary has "Deny you" and Overkill has "Deny the cross", but really I'd be happy with any of the bands mentioned.
    I need at least one more band I like to seal the deal next week, right now i only have 5 out of 13.
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:03 am

Fingers crossed for Orphaned Land
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    mgrock
    Petty Officer

by mgrock » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:21 am

:death: Orbituary :death: for me the most liekely one.
    2012 survivor in 4010
    2013 survivor in 4010
    2014 survivor in 4010
    2015 survivor in 9242
    2016 survivor in 9242
    2017 survivor in 9242
    2018 booked in 7252
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 am

not only do I love Suffocation but their where a lot of fun to be around
    Great add Andy
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:53 am

Frank Mullen has been touring with Suffocation recently, right? I wouldn't mind John Gallagher filling in (like he has in the past) on the boat - if that helped get Dying Fetus onbroad as well. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
Post Reply 3265 posts