by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:29 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:For S, gimme Sacrifice

it damn well better be!
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Sail Into The Dark

by General Zod » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:36 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Arch Enemy and Devildriver announced today... Cruise to the mall apparently

I seem to recall reading Hot Topic bought Royal Caribbean. Maybe the "S" is for Slipknot?
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:38 am

Andy wrote:Let's sail into the dark with DEVILDRIVERThe letter "S" appears to be Rising out of the Sea...

Swashbuckle?
    Wishlist:Accept-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Mors.Principium.Est-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2016, 2017, 2019- :(
    2020- SOON
    RIP Andre Matos
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:39 am

Andy wrote:Let's sail into the dark with DEVILDRIVER as we make our way to our Caribbean dream destination Labadee onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

It doesn't end here... The letter "S" appears to be Rising out of the Sea...

SKINDRED! SKINDRED! SKINDRED!

... okay, probably not.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:24 pm

I used to really like DevilDriver....not into them nearly as much any more but I will definitely still check out a set for the sake of nostalgia.

So we finally had an actual clue with the capitalized "Trust". Next one seems like it could be a clue as well with the capitalized "Rising" and "Sea".

The only possibility I can think of that literally fits one of the capitalized clues is Savage Messiah (have an album called Insurrection Rising).

I really hope it is Sulphur Aeon though!! They don't literally fit the clues but their lyrical themes mostly deal with Cthulhu rising from the sea.

Other possibilities would be Swashbuckle and Sirenia.

If the clues mean nothing though I am hoping for Satan!
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Sirenia or Sonata Arctica? waiting for confirmation e-mail is going to drive me bonkers. Ugh! :shock:
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:39 pm

Andy wrote:Let's sail into the dark with DEVILDRIVER as we make our way to our Caribbean dream destination Labadee onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

It doesn't end here... The letter "S" appears to be Rising out of the Sea...

My friend pointed out that Septicflesh has songs called Rising and Astral Sea. Fingers crossed
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
  • shawneerotten
    Wiper

by shawneerotten » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Skálmöld? They were amazing! Please please bring them back!
    2016-3316
    2017-7521
    2018-MIA :cry:
    2019-3610
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:56 pm

shawneerotten wrote:Skálmöld? They were amazing! Please please bring them back!

They were one of the bands I was most excited to see last year....but never got a chance to. Accidentally "over-napped" through their first set....and their second set was scheduled alongside the fucking All-Star jam. I would have no problem with the no-repeat rule being broken for these guys :lol: .
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alkaloid-/-ALLEGAEON-/-Anciients-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Ash.Borer-/Asphyx-/-AT.THE.GATES-/-AUTOPSY-/-Barren.Earth-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Benighted-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Earth-/-Black.Fast-/-Blood.Incantation-/-Bloodhunter-/-Bolt.Thrower,(wishful.thinking)-/-Bölzer-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Cancer-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Coffins-/-Cormorant-/Corrosion.of.Conformity-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-Cut.Up-/-Dark.Angel-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DAWN.OF.DISEASE-/-Daylight.Dies-/-Dead.Congregation-/-Damnation.Defaced-/-Death.Angel-/-Decapitated-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-Desultory.(more.wishful.thinking)/-DISMEMBER.(wishful.thinking.that's.actually.possible.now!!!)-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Dyscarnate-/-Emperor-/-Enforcer-/-Entombed-/-Entrails-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Feral-/-FINNTROLL-/-Firespawn-/-Flotsam.&.Jetsam-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorguts-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Grave-/-Grave.Miasma-/-Graveworm-/-Gruesome-/-Gutter.Instinct-/-Hallatar-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hate.Eternal-/-Hatesphere-/-Hath-/-Haunt-/-Hellbringer-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Ihsahn-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kadaver-/-Kaoteon-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-Magic.Circle-/-Magoth-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-Miasmal-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-Morta.Skuld-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Nuclear.Assault-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Phlebotomized-/-Power.Trip-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Profanal-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Replacaire-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-Sacrifice-/-SATAN-/-Satyricon-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-Suffocation-/-Sulphur-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Tau.Cross-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Terrorizer-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-The.Lurking.Fear-/-The.Wretched.End-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Vampire-/-Vanum-/-Vektor-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Vesperia-/-Vredehammer-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:39 pm

DEVILDRIVER

Sulphur Aeon next please....
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:48 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:DEVILDRIVER

Sulphur Aeon next please....

yeah, Sean Waltman deserved that one. I have to agree
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:53 pm

spooky wrote:Sirenia or Sonata Arctica? waiting for confirmation e-mail is going to drive me bonkers. Ugh! :shock:

It took about a day for my booking and I did it on Monday when many people had already did theirs.And the payment confirmation another day and a half .
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:11 pm

S bands from high in the wishlist
    Symphony X
    Sonata Arctica
    Septicflesh
    Savatage
    Scar Symmetry
    Sirenia
    Skeletonwitch
    Swallow The Sun
    Solstafir
    Suidakra
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Shadow Son
    Crewman

by Shadow Son » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:48 pm

DevilDriver? Nice, I'd like to see them, though they are by no means a favourite of mine. For S i'm hoping for either Septic Flesh or Symphony X.
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Wont book Goatwhore but Devildriver gets on? Lamee.

I want Sigh or Spiral Architect for S, to hell with the clue.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:23 pm

The clue has "Rising" and "Sea" capitalised.

The german power metal band "Silent Force" has a recent album called "Rising from the Ashes".

Doesn't fit with the "Sea" part of the clue though....
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
  • sara
    Petty Officer

by sara » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:28 pm

Not really into DevilDriver, but that doesn't bother me. We all knew there'd be one band like this on board. It coulda been worse, and I'm giggling a little at the Chimera-level butt hurt, hahahaha.

Got my booking today. I'm a bit unhappy about how in the single ladies category, there were no $999 balcony quads left, though the site shows there are open cabins in that category on the public prices page. Ugh. I had to make a snap decision at work and got a cabin that's more expensive than I wanted. :bitch:

About "S" names... Swallow the Sun, Suidakra, Swashbuckle, Sacred Reich. I've seen Scepticflesh three times in recent years, but what the hell, if they're on I'd be into catching a set. I could possibly see Swallow the Sun this fall with Dark Tranquility, anyway. I really want Swashbuckle, or for Alestorm to come back.
    Warbringer-/-King-Parrot-/-Lich-King-/-Angelus-Apatrida-/-Benighted-/-The-Crown-/-Aeon-/-Witchery-/-Occultist-/-Black-Breath-/-Chthonic-/-Alestorm-/-Devin-Townsend-/-Zimmers-Hole-/-Party-Thrash-/-Grindcore-/-Stoner-Bands-/-Folk-Metal-/-Heavier-Prog
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Don't think it'll be Sirenia as they just lost their singer :cry: Which sucks because they are one of my wish list bands.

Hopefully they can find a replacement, finish their new album that is almost done and be on the boat??
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Just gave Andy some money..

Room 8217!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Numenorean-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:26 pm

bernabeit wrote:Don't think it'll be Sirenia as they just lost their singer :cry: Which sucks because they are one of my wish list bands.

Hopefully they can find a replacement, finish their new album that is almost done and be on the boat??

Sirenia wouldn't quite fit the clue......
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:37 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:
    spooky wrote:Sirenia or Sonata Arctica? waiting for confirmation e-mail is going to drive me bonkers. Ugh! :shock:

It took about a day for my booking and I did it on Monday when many people had already did theirs.And the payment confirmation another day and a half .

...it came through 4.5 hours after booking. all good. very, very, VERY happy! :3drunks:
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jotunheimr » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:47 pm

Could it be Savatage playing Wake of Magellan in its entirety? With them and Haggard onbroad, I would happily max out one of my credit cards and book right away.
    2020 Wishlist: Borknagar-/-Finntroll-/-Haggard-/-Kampfar-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Norther-/-Otyg-/-Savatage-/-Solstafir-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:08 pm

Jesus if it was savatage playing Wake, that would be it for me!

But maybe, Sharky Sharky are going to rise from their Party Under The Sea?

Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Luxi
    Oiler

by Luxi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:35 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:For S, gimme Sacrifice

Indeed... We need Sacrifice - the Canadian one of course! :beerbang:
    Wish list for 2017:

Sadistic Intent, Hellwitch, Demilich, Infernäl Mäjesty, Sacrifice (Can), Razor, Possessed, Immolation, Hobbs' Angel of Death, Morbid Saint, Autopsy, Dr. Shrinker, Nuclear Assault, Denying Nazarene, Destructor, Morgoth.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:38 pm

Septicflesh would be cool if they promised not to play anything off their latest album. Swallow the Sun would be all kinds of awesome, but I'm not holding my breath over them playing.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Luxi
    Oiler

by Luxi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:39 pm

cowboy71 wrote:The clue has "Rising" and "Sea" capitalised...

Sulphur Aeon has an album called "Swallowed by the Ocean's Tide". ;)
    Wish list for 2017:

Sadistic Intent, Hellwitch, Demilich, Infernäl Mäjesty, Sacrifice (Can), Razor, Possessed, Immolation, Hobbs' Angel of Death, Morbid Saint, Autopsy, Dr. Shrinker, Nuclear Assault, Denying Nazarene, Destructor, Morgoth.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:45 pm

According to the clues, I'd say it's either Swashbuckle or something related to the sun (Swallow the Sun?). Either way, nothing I'm really interested in.
    Wishlist:
    Signs of life.

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019: Survivor
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:30 am

Serenity Serenity Serenity Serenity Serenity Serenity
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:40 am

Luxi wrote:Sulphur Aeon has an album called "Swallowed by the Ocean's Tide". ;)

Plus this insanely cool album art:

***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:55 am

Rising out of the Sea? That could mean the Beast from the Revelations, or it could mean Venus. Beauty and the Beast? Surely this is a hint that Nightwish will be on the cruise. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:24 am

cowboy71 wrote:Jesus if it was savatage playing Wake, that would be it for me!

:lol:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Save these guys for 2021, Andy.
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:46 am

cowboy71 wrote:Jesus if it was savatage playing Wake, that would be it for me!

How did I not think of that!?!?!? I would be so down for Sharky Sharky
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
    rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:09 am

The pick is OBVIOUSLY Sixx A.M. because according to google they have a 2016 song called Rise :twisted:

Clearly a headliner.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:49 am

All right, added into a cabin :headbanger: just waiting for what I assume will be a while for UMC to confirm and let me pay for it.

Still trying to get the first timer I'm going with sorted out - hopefully someone needs a fourth at some point.

I'm actually quite shocked at how fast it's been selling out this year.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

• Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Snappin' Necks All The Way To Labadee

by Andy » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:30 am

Let's all welcome the recently reformed STUCK MOJO onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Now we Shift gears and find something that begins with the letter "O".

DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Snappin' Necks All The Way To Labadee

by DragonLordJones » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:33 am

Overdrive

Obituary

Omen

I don't know :chug: :chug: :chug:

would of preferred Body Count :|
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 am

... Who?

Ah well, gotta take naps some time. Let's see, Shift... Obituary or Overkill maybe? Sadly, that probably isn't Omnium Gatherum.

rwalters
    Chief Petty Officer

by rwalters » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:41 am

Next is Omnium Gatherum

The Redshift.

Lock it up.
    Last edited by rwalters on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply 3266 posts