Post Reply 3265 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Blunt Force TRAUMA

by acidbasement » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:23 pm

Double Trouble is obvious.
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • drrock
    Crewman

by drrock » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:45 pm

I would LOVE TROUBLE!
    Meeting old friends and filling my head with DOOOOOOOOOOM!
    :wank:
    2017 = 40 yrs in rock and metal!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:50 pm

Axxis :Composed their set list,better decent Power Metal for a band I never heard of ,Heavy Rain https://youtu.be/jAIsxbZJ4Wk is a prototype Power Metal song ,1st time hearing it and you know it halfway through.
    Trauma:2 full albums,both on Apple Music,I give them a listen
    Trouble would be excellent add,totally familiar and need some doom especially if Candlemass is a no go.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:09 pm

mbob wrote:Double up your bets = Trouble

You have piqued my interest!!
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:14 pm

This Trauma band is kinda curious... they released their first album back in 1984 and then nothing until 2015. And we make fun of Wintersun!
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:33 pm

TRAUMA

12 more thumbs down coming up!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:TRAUMA

g

Dude, I hope your wrong......
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:09 pm

g

Dude, I hope your wrong......
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:33 pm

mbob wrote:Double up your bets = Trouble

that was my first guess :cheers: :givebeer:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:54 am

This line up is one of my favorites so far. Thank you Andy!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:46 am

Razor Ramon wrote:12 more thumbs down coming up!

I'm still holding out hope for one or two more bands I want. However, these last two choices really seem like skimming the bottom of the barrel. Come on... once having had a beer with Cliff Burton now gets you on the boat? Why not just ask your neighbor's kid's band to play?
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:09 am

I have to say dude that I agree. - I hadn't even heard of them, so I've been listening ot them at work, and to me they're just a poor man's Maiden.

Not even that, - they're a dicey version of a cover band doing Maiden-esque style covers.

Not that I'm berating anyone for liking them, - I mean hey, - I've been to see stuck Mojo live before ( & Fozzy come to think of it....)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:52 am

AceHugger wrote:Not that I'm berating anyone for liking them, - I mean hey, - I've been to see stuck Mojo live before ( & Fozzy come to think of it....)

Yeah but Fozzy's different, Jericho sounds like the kind of person that would be worth seeing in a band.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:37 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Yeah but Fozzy's different, Jericho sounds like the kind of person that would be worth seeing in a band.

Fozzy is so worth seeing if you get the opportunity. Jericho is such an excellent front man. He's not called the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla for nothing.
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:40 am

metalmaciejmetal wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:Yeah but Fozzy's different, Jericho sounds like the kind of person that would be worth seeing in a band.

Fozzy is so worth seeing if you get the opportunity. Jericho is such an excellent front man. He's not called the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla for nothing.

There was a rumour he was taking some time off this year to do stuff with Fozzy, so maybe I'll get that chance!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:56 pm

General Zod wrote:
    Razor Ramon wrote:12 more thumbs down coming up!

I'm still holding out hope for one or two more bands I want. However, these last two choices really seem like skimming the bottom of the barrel. Come on... once having had a beer with Cliff Burton now gets you on the boat? Why not just ask your neighbor's kid's band to play?

Not going to defend Trauma (had to click through quite some techno shit to even find them on Spotify) but Axxis is a rather huge and successful band in Germany. Now I understand a lot of you guys don't like Power Metal but anybody who's into it will definitely enjoy them :beerwink:
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Mark wrote:Not going to defend Trauma (had to click through quite some techno shit to even find them on Spotify) but Axxis is a rather huge and successful band in Germany. Now I understand a lot of you guys don't like Power Metal but anybody who's into it will definitely enjoy them :beerwink:

Mark... I'm someone who loves Power Metal, but had never even heard of Axxis. Upon learning of their inclusion on the 2017 roster I immediately checked them out. I think they're terrible. Now granted, taste is subjective, so my opinion is merely that. However, I don't think Axxis was on a single wishlist, not even yours. Worse, there seems to be this trend of grabbing old bands, that just aren't relevant anymore. Axxis bares the additional weight of being an "A" band. Every time Andy teases an "A" band everyone gets excited, hoping it's the Amon Amarth announcement everyone wants and he's been teasing. So when you're hoping for one of the most prominent bands in metal and instead are handed some 30 year old power metal band no one has ever heard of (save a few thousand Germans :party: ), disappointment is certain to ensue. Cheers.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:55 pm

General Zod wrote:However, I don't think Axxis was on a single wishlist, not even yours.

While I agree with you that the teasing has been murder and he does appear to be grabbing old relative nobodies at the 11th hour here, I know of at least one dragon that was very happy to see Axxis announced.

But I'm pleased enough with the lineup. All I want now is a party folk band.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:31 pm

Phoenix wrote:While I agree with you that the teasing has been murder and he does appear to be grabbing old relative nobodies at the 11th hour here, I know of at least one dragon that was very happy to see Axxis announced.

Understood. I'm sure there's not a band you can find that wouldn't make at least a few people happy.

Phoenix wrote:But I'm pleased enough with the lineup.

I'm not. The two bands I'm looking forward to most are probably the two bands that were announced first; Anthrax and Amorphis. So for me, the lineup announcements have mostly been a protracted downhill ride. My tastes aside, this year's lineup just feels a bit underpowered compared to last. As always, just my two cents.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:38 pm

General Zod wrote:I'm not. The two bands I'm looking forward to most are probably the two bands that were announced first; Anthrax and Amorphis. So for me, the lineup announcements have mostly been a protracted downhill ride. My tastes aside, this year's lineup just feels a bit underpowered compared to last. As always, just my two cents.

Yeah, that's fair. Meanwhile I really didn't like last year's. It's almost as if we all have different musical tastes, and that's okay!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

We're Going To Have A Helluva Time

by Andy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:51 pm

TROLLFEST is back! You'll have a "Helluva" time rocking out with the pioneers of True Norweigian Balkan Metal onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

Let's keep this momentum going! The next one for you begins with "E"...

• Mark
    Petty Officer

Re: We're Going To Have A Helluva Time

by Mark » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Ha! Those guys are fucking amazing. :bangers:
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Phoenix wrote:Meanwhile I really didn't like last year's. It's almost as if we all have different musical tastes, and that's okay!

Looking at our wish lists, not so different. But hey, that's what makes the world go 'round.
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:59 pm

Is "helluva" a clue for Helloween at some point?
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Please make it Edguy, Ensiferum or Exodus!
    Last edited by mbob on Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:05 pm

TROLLFEST?! Whoo!

There's my party folk band!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:12 pm

mbob wrote:Please made it Edguy, Ensiferum or Exodus!

I doubt we'll see a big name like that but who knows, I'd be happy to have Edguy or Ensiferum :viking:
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:14 pm

We can only hope! They need to bring back Ensiferum for the first member of the 4 timers club!

Mark wrote:
    mbob wrote:Please made it Edguy, Ensiferum or Exodus!

I doubt we'll see a big name like that but who knows, I'd be happy to have Edguy or Ensiferum :viking:
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:19 pm

dws515 wrote:Is "helluva" a clue for Helloween at some point?

No, it's the name of TrollfesT's latest album.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Earthtone9?

Enter Shikari?

UK represent.
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Andy wrote:
    Let's keep this momentum going! The next one for you begins with "E"...

ENSIFERUM!

I mean, it would be great. I am pleasantly surprised to get Trollfest back, too.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    dws515
    Oiler

by dws515 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:29 pm

Speedy wrote:
    dws515 wrote:Is "helluva" a clue for Helloween at some point?

No, it's the name of TrollfesT's latest album.

That...makes sense haha. I did not know that! Anyway, Ensiferum would be the tits
    9 time cruiser, can't wait for round 10!
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:30 pm

Someone has posited in the Facebook comments that Edenbridge is next. They are releasing an album called "The Great Momentum" in February. Which would make sense, and I'd probably catch at least a set of them.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:31 pm

Trollfest!
    I wanna go to the Labadee party
    2016: 2314
    2017: 6661
    2018: 2364
    2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:34 pm

gorgatron wrote:Trollfest!
    I wanna go to the Labadee party

Yeah! So happy! :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Sherlock
    Oiler

by Sherlock » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:37 pm

Trollfest Yes !!!

Very Happy about that one ... Hoping for another Tambourine Clinic that was hilarious !
    Survivor of : 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:39 pm

AceHugger wrote:Earthtone9?

Enter Shikari?

UK represent.

I don't know how many other cruisers would be down for Enter Shikari, but I would catch the shit out of a set of theirs.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:40 pm

Phoenix wrote:Someone has posited in the Facebook comments that Edenbridge is next. They are releasing an album called "The Great Momentum" in February. Which would make sense, and I'd probably catch at least a set of them.

I would thing this is correct and I would check them out.
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:44 pm

TROLLFEST

11 more thumbs down coming up!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
Post Reply 3265 posts