Post Reply 3281 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Most Unfortunate News!

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:02 pm

Monmisreal wrote:And wtf is a foe button?

If you visit a user profile there's a "friend" or "foe" option below the avatar - "foe" stops them from messaging you and hides all their posts by default.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:03 pm

The forum's long overdue for a weenies vs br00talz battle. It's been a while. :twisted:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:04 pm

Phoenix wrote:

If you visit a user profile there's a "friend" or "foe" option below the avatar - "foe" stops them from messaging you and hides all their posts by default.

I never even knew that existed.
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:20 pm

Tigerclaw_x wrote:I seen Blind Guardian twice this year. If you think they are a baf live band that you "left after 5th song" you are on crack or have no musical ear whatsoever. To a smartass who claims that Blind Guardian and Sonata Arctica "belong on Disney cruise" you don't know good music if it bit your arsch. For me, sounding like a rabid rottweiller barking obscenity into microphone while slamming same chord over and over is NOT music and definitely NOT metal. Thats just me. I grew up on REAL metal: Sabbath, Priest, Dio, Maiden, Saxon, Accept, WASP. Now I listen to hundreds of bands, from Slayer to Queesryche, from Brother Firetribe to Deathstars. But sounds of barfing into the microphone hurts my brain. So I hope those 2 bands get replaced with something actually GOOD. Be it Wrath, Shaolin Death Squad, Deathstars, Luca Turelli or Death SS or any of other bands who do not gargle with sulfuric acid.

Chill dude, and never take the wookie too seriously. Never seen a troll before? :D
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: Survivor
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:33 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    Tigerclaw_x wrote:I seen Blind Guardian twice this year. If you think they are a baf live band that you "left after 5th song" you are on crack or have no musical ear whatsoever. To a smartass who claims that Blind Guardian and Sonata Arctica "belong on Disney cruise" you don't know good music if it bit your arsch. For me, sounding like a rabid rottweiller barking obscenity into microphone while slamming same chord over and over is NOT music and definitely NOT metal. Thats just me. I grew up on REAL metal: Sabbath, Priest, Dio, Maiden, Saxon, Accept, WASP. Now I listen to hundreds of bands, from Slayer to Queesryche, from Brother Firetribe to Deathstars. But sounds of barfing into the microphone hurts my brain. So I hope those 2 bands get replaced with something actually GOOD. Be it Wrath, Shaolin Death Squad, Deathstars, Luca Turelli or Death SS or any of other bands who do not gargle with sulfuric acid.

Chill dude, and never take the wookie too seriously. Never seen a troll before? :D

Surely he knows what they are! Turilli has had to written songs about them, he just might be preparing his sword and bow n arrow!
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Keep On Cruising In The Free World

by Andy » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Please welcome CARCASS, arguably the most influential band to come from Merseyside since The Beatles, onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

We've got more for you Sailors! This time we're going into the depths...

Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

Re: Keep On Cruising In The Free World

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Yeah! A sulfuric acid gargling band!
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:45 pm

Eyy! Something tells me they were the original band #60. Excellent news.

Sgt. B wrote:Yeah! A sulfuric acid gargling band!

:lol:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Danny24601
    Crewman

by Danny24601 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:48 pm

I am completely stunned by this revelation!
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:49 pm

I'll take it. That makes it 8 must see bands. Bring on the acid garglers! That might be a decent band name.
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:49 pm

That was supposed to be number 60 no doubt,good add as I was not able to get a close seat in 2014 for The Chorus Line show but it was fantastic.
    My wishlist 2019 A band just one band before Christmas!
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:51 pm

Post of the month! :D
    Going into the depths...sulfuric acid vocals...I'm going to die laughing if the next band is Sulphur Aeon :twisted:
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

I never even knew that existed.

It is one of the best features :beerbang:
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Yay! More time for me to see Avatarium, Pain, Mors, and Angra!

2015-2018, 2020?
    Gothic Cruise 2019?

Will return for: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:55 pm

TPH wrote:

Post of the month! :D
    Going into the depths...sulfuric acid vocals...I'm going to die laughing if the next band I'd Sulphur Aeon :twisted:

:beerwink:

Funny, I thought of the same thing after reading the Carcass announcement. I would give Andy post of the year if he announces Sulphur Aeon as the next band. And very happily watch both sets.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:58 pm

I'm guessing a Symphony X return. Odyssey/Underworld reference perhaps? We all know Russell Allen loves the boat, it's been a couple years.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:59 pm

klons wrote:I'm guessing a Symphony X return. Odyssey/Underworld reference perhaps? We all know Russell Allen loves the boat, it's been a couple years.

I would be so down with this.

2015-2018, 2020?
    Gothic Cruise 2019?

Will return for: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons&Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:00 pm

Andy wrote:We've got more for you Sailors! This time we're going into the depths...

Peter T has a studio called The Abyss, he also had a musical project called The Abyss, Hypocrisy has a song called The Abyss.

Something or anything with Peter is sure to come up next!
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:04 pm

I have a feeling that will be a new 70k staple for death metal bands
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:08 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:s one of the best features :beerbang:

That's it, foed!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:09 pm

The Great Old Ones! French ,Cthulhu going into the depths.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    AceHugger
    Petty Officer

by AceHugger » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:09 pm

Andy wrote:Please welcome CARCASS, arguably the most influential band to come from Merseyside since The Beatles, onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise!

We've got more for you Sailors! This time we're going into the depths...

Yes.
    2017 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
    2018 - Deck 8 -... 8372 .
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Monmisreal wrote:

That's it, foed!

but but but

I thought we were friends! :cry:

oh right, if you foe'd me you won't even see this message :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:14 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Andy wrote:We've got more for you Sailors! This time we're going into the depths...

Peter T has a studio called The Abyss, he also had a musical project called The Abyss, Hypocrisy has a song called The Abyss.

hope gnoffi is right!!!!!!!!!!! :viking:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Sgt. B wrote:
    Funny, I thought of the same thing after reading the Carcass announcement. I would give Andy post of the year if he announces Sulphur Aeon as the next band. And very happily watch both sets.

Unfortunately, looks like Sulhpur Aeon is playing a show on February 4th - so it can't be them.

EDIT: Whoops, original link was a misread from something else. Damn google searches.
    Last edited by Phoenix on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:29 pm

Last day of work before three weeks away (cruise, followed by a week holidaying in the US, followed by a work conference in San Fran).

Today is gonna draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Ensiferum-/-Lagerstein-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Avantasia-/-Eluveitie-/-Korpiklaani
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:29 pm

And a nice big crow sandwich for me. No doubt they were the 60th band and Andy is still working on the substitutes. I wonder if he always planned to announce Carcass a week out.

Symphony X would be amazing, but I'm not holding my breath. Admittedly they would fit as a headliner to replace Gojira, if indeed they were slated to be one.
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Gorguts next date is February 10th in Mexico. It would be awesome to have them onbroad! They're amazing live :death:
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:32 pm

I really like Symphony X for this next band. They are the exact same position as both Gojira and Carcass on the wishlist, so a good replacement at least in terms of popularity.... and their newest album is Underworld. They also have no commitments and are near by.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Aeternam-/-Aetherian-/-Aether.Realm-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE’LAKOR-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-DEATH.ANGEL-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-De.Profundis-/-Devin.Townsend-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Emperor-/-Enslaved-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Exodus-/-Finntroll-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Iced.Earth-/-IHSAHN-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-MELECHESH-/-Mgla-/-MOONSORROW-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Obscura-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-SOILWORK-/-Solution.45-/-Sunburst-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WINTERSUN-/-Witchery-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:34 pm

meshuggah wrote:Gorguts next date is February 10th in Mexico. It would be awesome to have them onbroad! They're amazing live :death:

i'd be mega happy with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my faves...would soften the blow of the Gojira bail.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:40 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:

O coitus. NEVER MIND, I AM OK WITH NO SYMPHONY X.

2015-2018, 2020?
    Gothic Cruise 2019?

mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:42 pm

I hope Carcass covers Amon Amarth again on this cruise. :viking:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:48 pm

"Into the depths..." The Ocean, maybe? That would be incredible.

Plus, we could listen to The Ocean...on the ocean! (ba, dum...tish)
    Survivor 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Troldhaugen - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:49 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:The Great Old Ones! French ,Cthulhu going into the depths.

Will be more than OK with them, their show at Hellfest was really good, and their music can fit the Boat nicely.
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:50 pm

CARCASS
    I like them, not really something that excites me though..

Please Sulphur Aeon next!!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Saor-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • macamatic
    Petty Officer

by macamatic » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Gratch wrote:"Into the depths..." The Ocean, maybe? That would be incredible.

Plus, we could listen to The Ocean...on the ocean! (ba, dum...tish)

I had to bail early when I saw them a few months ago. I'd LOVE to see two full sets from them.

And FWIW, Six Feet Under is from Florida.
    2017: 6523 | 2018: 2546

Want: Ancient Bards, Dark Tranquillity, Deadlock, Disarmonia Mundi, In Mourning, Insomnium, Symphony X, The Unguided, Wintersun, Within Temptation
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:CARCASS
    I like them, not really something that excites me though..

Please Sulphur Aeon next!!

Sulphur Aeon? That's unpossible!

Seriously though, someone mentioned that they are playing a festival in Germany on Feb 4/5, so they are not a chance :(
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Ensiferum-/-Lagerstein-/-Omnium-Gatherum-/-Avantasia-/-Eluveitie-/-Korpiklaani
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:07 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Sulphur Aeon? That's unpossible!

Seriously though, someone mentioned that they are playing a festival in Germany on Feb 4/5, so they are not a chance :(

Yes - I will post the correct link this time. https://www.facebook.com/events/1208036249206888/

They are in Germany during the cruise - so they're out.

Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:10 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

That's it, foed!

but but but

I thought we were friends! :cry:

oh right, if you foe'd me you won't even see this message :lol:

:cheers: :cheers:

Hoping for a Hypocrisy announcement though.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:16 pm

TPH wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:The Great Old Ones! French ,Cthulhu going into the depths.

Will be more than OK with them, their show at Hellfest was really good, and their music can fit the Boat nicely.

New cd comes out in USA tomorrow also,EOD :A Tale of Dark Legacy.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
Post Reply 3281 posts