Post Reply 3265 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread

by Andy » Fri May 20, 2016 9:37 pm

Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL - The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy ‪Metal Cruise‬ will set sail onbroad the Independence of the Seas, leaving from Port Everglades, FL on Thursday, February 2nd 2017 to a brand new Caribbean destination: spectacular Labadee, which is the ultimate private cruise destination nestled on the northern coast of Haiti. We will return you to the real world on Monday, February 6th.

• deathmetalpat
    Ensign

Re: Are You Ready For Round 7?

by deathmetalpat » Fri May 20, 2016 9:46 pm

Black Metal please :beerhorns:Don't get too excited 2016 mega thread started on February 27 2015 :lol:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri May 20, 2016 10:13 pm

Announce some good bands soooooon, Andy. My potential cruise-mates are starting to drift off course for other climes or cruises. :evil:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri May 20, 2016 10:16 pm

Go ahead and announce some bands (from my wishlist) but wait just a couple more weeks to start accepting payments. ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Fri May 20, 2016 11:47 pm

I've been dying for an announcement since about a month after last year.
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sat May 21, 2016 12:06 am

I'm ready for age :cheers:

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat May 21, 2016 2:43 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Grab some Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy for the first two bands and I'll book :cheers:

Grab some gnoff_the_creep and I'll book :cheers:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Sat May 21, 2016 7:33 am

I'm ready, I hope you have been going over my wishlist and booking those bands, book a few shit bands from other peoples lists too so I can eat and sleep a bit.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sat May 21, 2016 8:17 am

Unless this year is nothing but death metal and screamo, i will definitely be booking! Last year is going to be a hard act to follow, but I have complete confidence! Would love a nice mix again, with some symphonic, power, prog, and folk metal involved! :twisted:
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2021: FUCK COVID
    2022: FUCK COVID
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    acidbasement
    Chief Petty Officer

by acidbasement » Sat May 21, 2016 9:17 am

I am sofa king ready. Bring forth the parade of bands!
    I'm only here to do two things: play the bagpipes and gargle sulphuric acid. Looks like we're almost out of acid.
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sat May 21, 2016 1:07 pm

2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
  • MetalMatt
    Oiler

by MetalMatt » Sun May 22, 2016 6:45 pm

This will be my first time doing 70,000 tons of metal. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Do you guys know when tickets usually go on sale?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun May 22, 2016 7:17 pm

MetalMatt wrote:This will be my first time doing 70,000 tons of metal. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Do you guys know when tickets usually go on sale?

No-one knows except the organiser Matt :P

We've had some years when tickets have already been on sale by this time, other years where they have not gone onsale until July.

My guess is that it will be sometime in the next couple of weeks, probably first or second week of June - but that is just a guess.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon May 23, 2016 8:04 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    MetalMatt wrote:This will be my first time doing 70,000 tons of metal. I'm from Sydney, Australia. Do you guys know when tickets usually go on sale?

No-one knows except the organiser Matt :P

We've had some years when tickets have already been on sale by this time, other years where they have not gone onsale until July.

My guess is that it will be sometime in the next couple of weeks, probably first or second week of June - but that is just a guess.

The Offical 70,000 Tons of Metal answer to the question http://70000tons.com/booking/index.php
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Mon May 23, 2016 8:54 am

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman

by SpaceSlug » Mon May 23, 2016 11:04 am

If you navigate to the payment schedule page you will see October 27th is a magic deadline.
    So I am wondering if it will be something like

Vets - early june
    Public Sales June 27th
    July 27th - last day to start schedule
    August - Sept - Oct 27th payments due

Oct 27+ - pay in full
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon May 23, 2016 8:41 pm

So 70k - care to comment on the recent website outage?

Was the security of the site compromised as some of us believe, or did you simply fuck up? :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • MetalMatt
    Oiler

by MetalMatt » Tue May 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Ok, Excellent. Thanks for the update guys

What are the prices like? Do they vary for certain cabins?
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:57 pm

MetalMatt wrote:Ok, Excellent. Thanks for the update guys

Yes they vary greatly. Prices may change slightly for 2017 but here are the 2016 prices:

http://70000tons.com/booking/?p=submiss ... vate_cabin

No matter which option you go for, it is important to note they all require an extra $US348 for taxes etc as noted at the top.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • MetalMatt
    Oiler

by MetalMatt » Tue May 24, 2016 7:44 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    MetalMatt wrote:Ok, Excellent. Thanks for the update guys

Yes they vary greatly. Prices may change slightly for 2017 but here are the 2016 prices:

http://70000tons.com/booking/?p=submiss ... vate_cabin

No matter which option you go for, it is important to note they all require an extra $US348 for taxes etc as noted at the top.

Cheers for that. This will help with deciding the best room to get.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue May 24, 2016 9:26 pm

Remember that veterans get first dibs, so be prepared to find that a lot of the less expensive cabins may already be gone by the time you get a chance to book.

But don't worry - there will definitely be plenty of options still when they go on sale to the general public.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • shawneerotten
    Wiper

by shawneerotten » Tue May 24, 2016 10:52 pm

My first chance was this past year, I've wanted to attend since year 1. It was exciting to meet and enjoy so many new bands I had never heard of. I watched 37 bands, got no sleep but had the best time of my life. I'm excited for the next round, no matter what you give us. I'm looking forward to seeing a bunch of new bands I would never get to see otherwise. Thanks to the promoters! Bring it on! :death:
    2016-3316
    2017-7521
    2018-MIA :cry:
    2019-3610
    dlakavi_gusar
    Oiler

by dlakavi_gusar » Wed May 25, 2016 4:29 am

Hype! :death:
    10 of these bands will get me on 2017
    -/-Adrenaline-Mob-/-Apocalyptica-/-Avantasia-/-Axel-Rudi-Pell-/-Ayreon-/-Blind-Guardian-/-Civil-War-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Device-/-Disturbed-/-Dream-Theater-/-Edguy-/-Fear-Factory-/-Helloween-/-Kamelot-/-Manowar-/-Nightwish-/-Opeth-/-Pain-of-Salvation-/-Powerwolf-/-Russell-Allen-&-Jorn-Lande-/-Sisters-of-Mercy-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Symphony-X-/-Tarja-/-Therion-/-Within-Temptation-/-

2016. Survivor (2588)
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu May 26, 2016 8:50 am

MY BODY IS READY

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

Prepare Your Wish Lists!

by Andy » Fri May 27, 2016 6:06 pm

What bands do you want to see onbroad Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL?

70000TONS OF METAL 2017 - The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise will set sail on February 2-6, 2017 from Miami / Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Labadee, Haiti.

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Prepare Your Wish Lists!

by cowboy71 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:12 pm

If you've read the msg I sent you skipper you have a good idea :P

But if you can at least give me several out of:
    Amaranthe
    Ancient Bards
    Avantasia
    Battlelore
    Circus Maximus
    Dark-Moor
    Dragony
    Evertale
    Fogalord
    Jaldaboath
    Magnum
    Orden Ogan
    Pathfinder
    Running Wild
    Sleeping Romance
    Thaurorod
    Unleash The Archers
    Van Canto
    Within Temptation
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri May 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Say, here's a list to pick bands from..... :D

Abbath
    Allegaeon
    Amon Amarth
    Angra
    Animals As Leaders
    Arsis
    Ayreon
    Bal.Sagoth
    Barren Earth
    Battlelore
    Black Crown Initiate
    Bloodbath
    Borknagar
    Cryptopsy
    Dark Tranquility
    Dimmu Borgir
    Edge of Sanity/Witherscape/anything Dan Swano
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Enslaved
    Equilibrium
    Exmortus
    Fear Factory
    Gojira
    Green Carnation
    Ihsahn
    Immortal
    Savatage
    Kalmah
    Keep of Kalessin
    Kvelertak
    Leprous
    Luciferian Light Orchestra
    Loss
    Melechesh
    Meshuggah
    Mezarkabul
    Moonsorrow
    Mors Principium Est
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nile
    Obscura
    Old Man's Child
    Omnium Gatherum
    Opeth
    Orphaned Land
    Poisonblack
    Primordial
    Sabaton
    Satyricon
    Scale the Summit
    Scar Symmetry
    Slough Feg
    Suidakra
    Tarot
    Therion
    Devin Townsend Project
    Vintersorg
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    General Zod
    Chief Petty Officer

by General Zod » Fri May 27, 2016 7:47 pm

Abbath
    Accept
    Almanac
    Amon Amarth
    Amorphis
    Anubis Gate
    Ashes of Ares
    Behemoth
    Be'lakor
    Bolt Thrower
    Brainstorm
    Cattle Decapitation
    Cult of Luna
    Dark Tranquillity
    Dawnbringer
    Demons & Wizards
    Diviner
    Dynazty
    Ereb Altor
    Gojira
    Grand Magus
    InnerWish
    Iron Savior
    Junius
    King Goat
    Manimal
    Mantar
    Marduk
    Mastodon
    Meshuggah
    Mgla
    Moonsorrow
    Omnium Gatherum
    Primordial
    Red Circuit
    Royal Thunder
    SepticFlesh
    Sulphur Aeon
    Tribulation
    Triptykon
    Visigoth
    Voyager
    Vredehammer
    Vreid
    Wildernessking
    Last edited by General Zod on Tue May 31, 2016 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ***WISH-LIST***Accept-†-Aether-Realm-†-Ajattara-†-Almanac-†-Amon-Amarth-†-Antropomorphia-†-Anubis-Gate-†-Ashes-of-Ares-†-Aska-†-Asphyx-†-Bastard-Sapling-†-Be'lakor-†-Behemoth-†-Below-†-Binary-Creed-†-Blind-Guardian-†-Blood-Red-Throne-†-Brainstorm-†-Brothers-of-Metal-†-Craven-Idol-†-Cult-of-Luna-†-Dark-Tranquillity-†-Darkest-Era-†-Deafheaven-†-Demons-&-Wizards-†-Diviner-†-Ex-Deo-†-Fallujah-†-Gatecreeper-†-God-Dethroned-†-Gorgoroth-†-Grand-Magus-†-Hyperion-†-Iced-Earth-†-Immolation-†-InnerWish-†-Inquisition-†-Iron-Savior-†-Jag-Panzer-†-Junius-†-Manimal-†-Manowar-†-Mantar-†-Mastodon-†-Mechina-†-Mgla-†-My-Dying-Bride-†-Mystic-Prophecy-†-Necrot-†-Nevermore-†-Night-Demon-†-Nokturnal-Mortem-†-Oak-Pantheon-†-Phrenelith-†-Pillorian-†-Powerwolf-†-Primal-Fear†-Primordial-†-Rotting-Christ-†-Samael-†-Shade-Empire-†-Sorcerer-†-Sulphur-Aeon-†-Sumerlands-†-Temple-of-Void-†-Thyrfing-†-Tribulation-†-Triptykon-†-UADA-†-Unleash-the-Archers-†-Visigoth-†-Vredehammer-†-Wiegedood-†-Wildernessking-†-Woe-†-Zhrine
    slayergeek
    Midshipman

by slayergeek » Fri May 27, 2016 8:56 pm

Amon Amarth
    The Crown
    Battlecross
    Gruesome
    Exhumed
    Impaled
    The Absence
    Allegaeon
    Dethklok
    Exmortus
    Finntroll
    Testament
    Old Mans Child
    Revocation
    Warbringer
    Unleashed
    Survivor
    • 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2023,2024,See_you_in_2025

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

Thud_Bukit-Death/Comedy_Band_I_am_the_Singer/Guitarist/Drummer/Bassist_for
    • FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/Thud-Bukit-100960638505481

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    WishList
    • Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-/-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Testament-/
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Fri May 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Dying Fetus
    Vektor
    Demolition Hammer
    Atrophy
    Tankard
    Unleashed
    Gorod
    Spawn of Possession
    Gorguts
    Assassin
    Ultra Violence
    Mayhem
    Vreid
    Mortician
    Overkill
    Exhumed
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer

by taketheday » Sat May 28, 2016 1:45 am

My wishlist that I mentioned on another thread, plus some other bands :cheers:

Astralion (for the Cripper award)
    Amberian Dawn
    Freedom Call
    Therion
    Sonata Arctica
    Ensiferum
    Korpiklaani
    Frosttide
    In Flames
    Krokus
    Magic Kingdom
    Ravenage
    Troll Bends Fir
    Wintersun
    Finntroll
    Sabaton
    Amon Amarth
    Alestorm
    Orphaned Land
    Kamelot
    Haggard
    Svartsot
    Ego Fall
    Derdian
    InnerWish
    Moonsorrow
    Kaledon
    Lordi
    Los Bastardos Finlandeses (eventually for the Cripper award)
    Operadyse
    To/Die/For
    Vexillum
    Avantasia
    Crystallion
    Summoned Tide (for the Cripper award)
    Imperial Age (for the Cripper award)
    Sideburn (from Switzerland)
    Derdian
    Epicrenel
    Kamikaze Kings
    Chronomancy
    Dreamshade (from Switzerland)
    Gonoreas
    Eternal Fear
    Fogalord
    Kotiteollisuus
    Secret Illusion
    SnakeyeS
    4th Dimension
    Excelsis
    Celtibeerian
    Trick or Treat

2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624
    2020: 7324

https://www.facebook.com/Bands.support.and.promotion
    SavaRon
    Crewman

by SavaRon » Sat May 28, 2016 6:34 am

You asked for it...

Accept
    Adagio
    Atheist
    Bigelf
    Brainstorm
    Death Angel
    Denner-Shemann
    Emperor
    Exodus
    Fear Factory
    Flotsam and Jetsam
    Forbidden (Reunion)
    Freak Kitchen
    Fu Manchu
    Havok
    Helker
    Hell
    Holy Grail
    Impellitteri
    Into Eternity
    Iron Reagan
    King Diamond
    King's X
    Leprous
    Metal Allegiance
    Metal Church
    Morgana Lefay
    Municipal Waste
    Myrath
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nevermore (Reunion)
    Nuclear Assault
    Opeth
    Orange Goblin
    Overkill
    Pagan's Mind
    Powermad
    Project Arcadia
    Redemption
    Sacred Reich
    Scale the Summit
    Serious Black
    Shadowside
    Slayer
    Testament
    The Winery Dogs
    Threshold
    Triosphere
    Trouble
    Twelve Foot Ninja
    Vanden Plas
    Vektor
    Voyager
    Wolf
  • JARI
    Petty Officer

by JARI » Sat May 28, 2016 8:06 am

Lost society
    Mokoma
    Metsatöll
    Stam1na
    Stratovarius
    Skyforger
    Tarot
    Turmion kätilöt
    Wintersun
    70k survivor 2013
    70k survivor 2015
    2017 cabin 6223
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sat May 28, 2016 9:25 am

Acid Bath
    Amorphis
    Atrophy
    Autopsy
    Benediction
    Bird Bath
    Cancer
    Clutch
    Combichrist
    Demolition Hammer
    Dismember
    D.R.I.
    Forced Entry
    Fudge Tunnel
    Godflesh
    Hypocrisy
    Lawnmower Deth
    Lody Kong
    Napalm Death
    Nocturnus
    Overkill
    Sick of it All
    Sucidial Tendicies
    Suffocation
    Testament
    Thy Darkend Shade
    VoiVod
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • zboy
    Oiler

by zboy » Sat May 28, 2016 11:21 am

Sanitarius- incredible undergound technical thrash band
    Fear Factory
    Nile
    Symphony x
    Act Of Defiance
    Impelliterri
    Metal Church
    Overkilll
    Doro
    Angra
    MSG
    Nevermore or Jeff Loomis
    At Vance
    Marty Friedman
    Helloween
    Uli Jon Roth
    Exodus
    Testament
    Forbidden
    Accrisacauda
    Victor Smolski with Rage or solo
    Alex Masi
    DGM
    Ethan Brosh
    UDO
    Anvil
    Zebra
    Black Tide
    Unleash the archers
    Toxikk
    Sanctuary
    Amon amarth
    In Flames
    Holy Grail
    Annhilator
    Kreator
    Candlemass
    Atheist
    Andrew Stockdale :)
    Nightwish
    Electric Wizard
    Pentagram
    Leeway - gettem to reform
    Nuclear assault
    cro mags
    trouble
    pagans mind

you get the idea
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Sat May 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Last year Andy gave us the "Prepare your wishlists!!" post in early March, and the first band announcements didn't come out unitl late June. So does this mean that we're going to be waiting until early September for the first bands??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just stirring the pot ;)
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat May 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Hoppy McGee wrote:Last year Andy gave us the "Prepare your wishlists!!" post in early March, and the first band announcements didn't come out unitl late June. So does this mean that we're going to be waiting until early September for the first bands??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just stirring the pot ;)

Quit giving him ideas :P

Interesting to note that Monsters of Rock cruise which sails the same dates as 70K, already has most of its lineup announced and has already almost sold out (less than 100 cabins remaining).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Andy wrote:What bands do you want to see onbroad Round 7 of 70000TONS OF METAL?

Give me a bunch of bands I like, some bands I love, a few bands I have never heard of but will end up liking and then a fair amount of stuff I don't care about so I have time for sleep/food/socializing.

Get on it, Skipper. :beerwink:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun May 29, 2016 6:09 am

well, first and foremost... Green Carnation have one more "Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness" performance scheduled, but I bet they could be convinced to add one more onbroad. I was at the Roadburn performance and it was one of the most exceptional concert going experiences of my life. It'd be most incredible to see onbroad!

Now, for a list:

Green Carnation
    Demolition Hammer
    Borknagar
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Myrath
    Skyfire
    Black Kirin
    Hypocrisy
    Kalmah
    Nightfall
    Gardenian
    Ablaze My Sorrow
    Legion Of The Damned
    Carnal Forge
    Gojira
    Car Bomb
    Xentrix
    Sacrifice
    Darkane
    Nothnegal
    The Crown
    Ceremonial Oath
    Sins Of Omission
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Sigh
    Whispered
    Jaldaboath
    Crest Of Darkness
    Bal*Sagoth
    Dimension Zero
    Mental Home
    Mors Principium Est
    Illogicist
    Hacride
    Impious
    Night In Gales
    End Of Green
    Spiral Architect
    Vinterland
    Heidevolk
    Green Jello
    Zimmer's Hole
    Witchery
    Trepalium
    Vintersorg
    Unleash The Archers
    Grey Skies Fallen
    October Tide
    Daylight Dies
    Desultory
    Misery Loves Co.
    Gospel Of The Witches
    Black Earth
    Frosty Eve
    Compos Mentis
    In Thousand Lakes
    The Zephyr
    Meadows End
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    spooky
    Petty Officer

by spooky » Sun May 29, 2016 6:42 pm

amberian dawn
    amon amarth