The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2017 Megathread
    Luxi
    Oiler

Re: Epic Folk Metal On An Epic Cruise!

by Luxi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:35 am

How about Death to All?

Thanks so much Andy... ;)
    Wish list for 2017:

Sadistic Intent, Hellwitch, Demilich, Infernäl Mäjesty, Sacrifice (Can), Razor, Possessed, Immolation, Hobbs' Angel of Death, Morbid Saint, Autopsy, Dr. Shrinker, Nuclear Assault, Denying Nazarene, Destructor, Morgoth.
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:34 am

Dying Fetus

Demilich

Demon Head - not a chance it's them but would be cool
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:39 am

Demolition Hammer?
    :dreams:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:02 am

Why Deceased :shred: has never been on this cruise I have no idea... Being the first band to be signed to relapse records all them years ago, one can only wish for a band of cult status to grace the stage,
    Other D's
    Demolition Hammer :metalguy:
    Darkane :twisted:
    Reunion shows dreaming of course
    Defleshed :shock:
    Dies Irae :roll:
    Just trying to think outside the repeat cruise bands :lol:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
    mindgrind
    Petty Officer

by mindgrind » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:07 am

Hell why I'm at it anything off
    Azazel101 list works for this northern brother :death:
    2024 - Deck mold 2
    2023 - Deck 10 cheap room 4 walls no window
    2020 - Deck 4
    2019 - Deck 2
    2018 - Deck 10
    2017 - Deck 7
    2016 -
    2015 - Deck 9
    2014 - Deck 4
    2013 - Deck 3
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 6
    2011 - Deck 7
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

#WhyNotDyingFetus?

by Andy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:41 am

Sailors! Many of you asked the question #WhyNotDyingFetus for quite some time and to that I really have no choice anymore, but to ask why not?

Ally yourselves with 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise as we prepare to destroy the opposition with none other than DYING FETUS!

If that doesn't tickle your fancy then the letter "A" might be of interest to you...

mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: #WhyNotDyingFetus?

by mbob » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:50 am

I am happy for those that are into this but it is not my cup of tea...but Amon Amarth is so quit teasing us and announce them next!

Andy wrote:Sailors! Many of you asked the question #WhyNotDyingFetus for quite some time and to that I really have no choice anymore, but to ask why not?

Ally yourselves with 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise as we prepare to destroy the opposition with none other than DYING FETUS!

If that doesn't tickle your fancy then the letter "A" might be of interest to you...

2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:54 am

Nice pick. Interesting this year we already have about 5 American bands.

Regarding A bands, I may be the only one asking for them but Atlantean Kodex
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:06 pm

#WhyNotDyingFetus indeed.

Better be fucking Amon Amarth next.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:09 pm

Abinchova
    Ancient Rites
    Arkona
    At the Gates
    Aura Noir

Abandon Hope
    Adaliah
    Alestorm
    Anmorphis
    Annihilator
    Anvil
    Apocalyptica
    Arch Enemy
    Artillery

Atrocity

Anaal Nathrakh
    Anacrusis
    Angra
    Arkona

Alestorm
    Amorphis
    Annihilator
    Atheist

Agent Steel
    Amon Amarth
    Arsis
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:19 pm

Andy wrote:Sailors! Many of you asked the question #WhyNotDyingFetus for quite some time and to that I really have no choice anymore, but to ask why not?

Can we start asking #WhyNotMiseryIndex
    2016: 2314
    2017: 6661
    2018: 2364
    2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:21 pm

Nice to the #whynotdyingfetus campaign worked! I hope the
    #BoltThrowerforloyalty from last year does too! :mrgreen: :beerbang: :shred:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:25 pm

The lineup this year is tight as fuck!! Now that we're 17 bands in, I'd say I prefer the lineup over when we were 17 bands in last year
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:25 pm

Fuck yeah! Finally my pessimism worked! :lol:
    Another A band? Please let it be Anaal Nathrakh if we're doing more repeats. Or maybe Antropomorphia, Asphyx, Avatarium, Ade, Angelseed...
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm

#WhyNotDarkFortress

?
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Hoppy McGee
    Chief Petty Officer

by Hoppy McGee » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:31 pm

I know a lot of people love Dying Fetus but I just can't get into them at all (despite trying several times).....Gallagher's vocals just don't do it for me. I love that we are getting so much death metal....but I'm pretty disappointed that all three death metal bands announced so far are one's I'm not really that into.....Suffocation are great and Nile is OK too....but both are definitely just one setters for me.

This years lineup started promising for me but I'm gettting less and less excited by the day. I got another wishlist band in Equilibrium but I would rank them pretty low on my wishlist....especially after hearing from so many that they are dissapointing live.....

I'm really hoping that we get a couple more solid announcements before Silver booking opens up on Thursday....at this point I'm not 100% sure if I'll book on Thursday or wait a bit longer to see how the lineup shapes up.

Really hoping the next one is Amon Amarth....or maybe Andy will troll us again and give us 3 more 'A' bands to finish off the first 20 :lol:
    70k 2016 Cabin 9399
    70k 2017 Cabin 2364
    70k 2018 Cabin 9678
    70K 2019 Cabin 2358
    MY.LITTLE.WISHLIST_____**CAPS=MOST.WANTED**
    /-3.Inches.of.Blood.(Reunion)-/1914-/-ABBATH-/-Abysmal.Dawn-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMON.AMARTH-/-Amorphis-/-ARCHSPIRE-/-Armored.Saint-/-Asphyx-/-At.the.Gates-/-AUTOPSY-/-Battlelore-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-Black.Fast-/-Bölzer-/-CARCASS-/-CATTLE.DECAPITATION-/-Cloak-/-Craven.Idol-/-Crypt.Sermon-/-Critical.Mess-/-DARK.FORTRESS-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Demonical-/-Desaster-/-Deserted.Fear-/-DESTROYER.666-/-DISMEMBER-/-Draconian-/-Drakwald-/-DYING.FETUS-/-Dyscarnate-/-Gatecreeper-/-Finntroll-/-GHOUL-/-Goatwhore-/-GOJIRA-/-Gorod-/-Grave-/-Gruesome-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Hath-/-High.on.Fire-/-Hooded.Menace-/-HORRENDOUS-/-Horrified-/-HYPOCRISY-/-Immolation-/-Inanimate.Existence-/-Insomnium-/-Jungle.Rot-/-Kaoteon-/-Katatonia-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Khemmis-/-King.Goat-/-King.of.Asgard-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-LEGION.OF.THE.DAMNED-/-LIK-/-Magic.Circle-/-Mammoth.Grinder-/-Master-/-Mastodon-/-MGLA-/-MIDNIGHT-/-MISERY.INDEX-/-Moonspell-/-My.Dying.Bride-/-Necrophobic-/-Necrot-/-Okkultist-/-Orange.Goblin-/-Ossuarium-/-Outre.Tomb-/-Possessed-/-Powerwolf-/-PRIMORDIAL-/-Protector-/-Psycroptic-/-Revocation-/-Ripper-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Ruby.the.Hatchet-/-Sacred.Monster-/-SATAN-/-Skálmöld-/-Skeletal.Remains-/-SOEN-/-SULPHUR.AEON-/-Taake-/-TANKARD-/-Temple.of.Void-/-Testament-/-The.Crown-/-THULCANDRA-/-Thyrfing-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tribulation-/-Uada-/-Unleashed-/-VADER-/-Venom.Inc.-/-Watain-/-Xentrix/{white=booked}/{red=ruled.out}
  • Mark
    Petty Officer

by Mark » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:56 pm

I really don't care for Dying Fetus but the Line Up seems really well balanced so far, happy for those who wanted to see them.

Regarding Equilibrium - I've seen them several times throughout Germany now and have never been disappointed. Only seen their first set last time because the second one was at ridiculous o'clock but I have to agree that it felt a little thin. I'm confident they'll do better next time.

And now finally go ahead and announce Amon Amarth...
    Alestorm/Amaranthe/Anneke/Avantasia/Blind Guardian/Civil War/Devin Townsend/Apokalyptische Reiter/Edguy/Ensiferum/Equilibrium/Falconer/Gloryhammer/Grave Digger/Heidevolk/Korpiklaani/Omnium Gatherum/Powerwolf/Rage/Sabaton/Saxon/Therion/Trollfest/Wintersun
    Sickening Gore
    Oiler

by Sickening Gore » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:14 pm

Also glad there's death metal being announced early, just really not the death metal im into lol. Want some old school European death or deathrash! Would be awesome with Sinister, Merciless, Asphyx, etc. Still cant wait to book tomorrow!! :D
    Sidvarg
    Petty Officer

by Sidvarg » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:15 pm

I think it probably is gonna be Amon Amarth.... Although i have to be optimistic and as for my ultimate loose my shit band here haha so I'm waiting for Angra
    2016 cabin 8225
    2017 cabin 7535

Wish list:
    Angra, Amaranthe, Circus Maximus, Kamelot, Myrath, Tesseract, Symphony X, Freedom Call, Sonata Arctica, Avantasia, Orphaned Land, Haggard, Dynazty, Haken, Devin Townsend Project
  • elj4176
    Petty Officer

by elj4176 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Finally! This years lineup is already better for me than last year. Now all I need is Pig Destroyer, Gojira and Skeletonwitch and I might book ;)
    Survivor 2016, 2017

pics from 2016
    https://flic.kr/s/aHskFsgBhm
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:23 pm

#whynotdyingfetus? Don't know if it was a twiiter troll last year but 70k followed them right before the cruise.And they never unfollowed them ,this is cool last few bands have been 1 setters but no real disappointments.I am back to the pre-2012 cruise ( my first ) having never been on the big ship.Also the repeats from 2015 are mostly the few bands I regret not seeing the most.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:51 pm

EQUILIBRIUM & DYING FETUS
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:02 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Nice pick. Interesting this year we already have about 5 American bands.

Regarding A bands, I may be the only one asking for them but Atlantean Kodex

7 US bands actually:

Anthrax, Death Angel, Dying Fetus, Kamelot, Nile, Powerglove, Suffocation
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Warphine
    Ensign

by Warphine » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:04 pm

I like Dying Fetus, but I'm not a huge fan. Still I feel I can see them through normal touring rotations.

I want bands I cannot see any day of the week for my 3Gs.
    Survivor of 2012, BTH, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Aborted/Abysmal-Dawn/Abyssal/Ade/Adversarial/Aenaon/Aeon/Aeternam/Alkaloid/Antichrist/APMD/Archspire/Autopsy/Barren-Earth/Benighted/Beyond-Creation/Black-Breath/Blues-Pills/Bodyfarm/Bölzer/Byzantine/Carnal-Forge/Church-of-Misery/Condition-Critical/Condor/Craven-Idol/The-Crown/Cut-Up/Dark-Fortress/Darkest-Hour/Dark-Tranquillity/Dead-Congregation/Death-Breath/Deathhammer/Defeated-Sanity/Degial/Denner-Shermann/Deströyer-666/Deviant-Process/Diabolic-Night/Dew-Scented/Divinity/Division-Speed/Dyscarnate/Ensnared/Evil-Invaders/Execration/Firespawn/Foreseen/Funeral-Whore/Goatwhore/Gorod/Graveyard(Sweden-or-Spain)/Gruesome/Hail-of-Bullets/Haken/Harlott/Harm(Norway)/Hellbringer/Hooded-Menace/Hypocrisy/Igorrr/In-Twilight's-Embrace/Inanimate-Existence/Inculter/Inferi/Infestus/Insomnium/Jess-And-The-Ancient-Ones/King's-Evil/Kreator/Legion-of-the-Damned/Lich-King/Lvcifyre/Maat/Mammoth-Grinder/Man-Must-Die/Meshuggah/Mgla/Miasmal/Miseration/Mitochondrian/Mutoid-Man/Nader-Sadek/Nails/Ne-Obliviscaris/Necrophobic/Necrot/Negative-Plane/Nekrofilth/Nekromantheon/Nevermore/Nightbreed/Night-Flight-Orchestra/Nigredo/Nocturnal-Graves/Obliteration(Norway)/Obscura/Obscure-Infinity/Obsequiae/October-Tide/Onslaught/Opeth/Orator/Outre/Pallbearer/Persefone/Perversifier/Pestifer/Phrenelith/Power-Trip/Pro-Pain/Protector/Purson/Ranger/Ramming-Speed/Razor/Recueil-Morbide/Repugnant/Ripper/Scorched/Scythian/Septicflesh/Serpents-Lair/Shape-of-Despair/Shrine-of-Insanabilis/Skeletonwitch/Solipsist/Solution-.45/Sorcery/Soreption/Speedtrap/Speedwolf/Suffering-Hour/Sulphur-Aeon/Svart-Crown/Swallow-The-Sun/Swallowed/Sylosis/Take-Over-And-Destroy/Teethgrinder/Temple-of-Baal/Temple-of-Void/Terrifier/Thantifaxath/Thy-Darkened-Shade/Toxic-Holocaust/Tribulation/Triptykon/Triumvir-Foul/Turbid-North/Ulsect/Uncle-Acid/Unfathomable-Ruination/Vampire/Vastum/Vektor/Venefixion/Venenum/Vicious-Art/Vomitory/Vorum/Warbringer/Watain/Witchcraft/Witchery/Wolfheart/Year-of-the-Goat/Zhrine/ZOM

Green - Most Wanted | Red - Booked
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:42 pm

Atrophy
    Arch Enemy
    Autopsy
    Acherontas
    Acid Bath not likely ever going to happen
    Akercocke
    are my top "A" list for today
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:43 pm

A for Amon Amarth would make an interesting announce ,the big band a lot of people are waiting for at the end of Gold Status window.Silver stars tomorrow and this would be a big incentive especially since silver bookers had fewer repeats.Plus AA only did first cruise ,so it has been a long time.Because booking started so late,they had to deliver to fill boat up.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Avantasia or Ancient Bards would put me to 4 out of 10 from my signature but they would be such massive announcements for me that I'd almost be tempted ;)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:07 pm

Warphine wrote:I like Dying Fetus, but I'm not a huge fan. Still I feel I can see them through normal touring rotations.

I want bands I cannot see any day of the week for my 3Gs.

Exactly.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    jeyrow
    Petty Officer

by jeyrow » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:09 pm

sounds great Ancient Bards :wank:

cowboy71 wrote:Avantasia or Ancient Bards would put me to 4 out of 10 from my signature but they would be such massive announcements for me that I'd almost be tempted ;)
    70000Tons - 2015 - 7307
    70000Tons - 2016 - 7531
    70000Tons - 2017 - 6231
    70000Tons - 2018 - No
    70000Tons - 2019 - 6131
    70000Tons - 2020 - No
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

SILVER Booking Codes For 70000TONS OF METAL 2017

by Andy » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:32 pm

SILVER Survivors! Please check your Inbox! If you have not yet received the eMail with your SURVIVOR NUMBER for early booking, please check your spam folder and if you cannot find it then contact us... you can use your SURVIVOR NUMBER for early booking until public sales start.

Booking for SILVER Survivors (1 or 2 previous sailings) will start Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 3PM EDT (9PM CEST).

GOLD Survivors, don't miss out on your chance to book early! You can still use your SURVIVOR NUMBER for early booking until Public Sales start.

If you are new to 70000TONS OF METAL, you need to wait for Public Sales! More info about this will be released SOON.

cowboy71
    Commander

Re: SILVER Booking Codes For 70000TONS OF METAL 2017

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 pm

FYI, these are the most requested "A" bands other than what we've already got (number represents where they sit in order of most requested):

1 Amon Amarth
    3 Alestorm
    24 Abbath
    28 Avantasia
    56 Arch Enemy
    57 Arcturus
    75 Allegaeon
    99 After Forever
    100 Ahab
    101 Ancient Bards
    102 Angra
    103 Armored Saint
    104 Arsis
    105 Asphyx
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:40 pm

I can not believe Accept did not make that list
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Azazel101 wrote:I can not believe Accept did not make that list

Accept made the list (#74) - I just removed them as they are not a chance at all due to them having scheduled dates with Sabaton at the time of the cruise.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:35 pm

cowboy71 wrote:
    Azazel101 wrote:I can not believe Accept did not make that list

Accept made the list (#74) - I just removed them as they are not a chance at all due to them having scheduled dates with Sabaton at the time of the cruise.

Sorry, I forgot about that
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Interesting that no public sales date was included in the announcement.I thought that this was usually known by now in the booking process.Gold and Silver will not know their end of discount date until he announces public sales.Especially with Anthrax being a band that might pull in a lot of new cruisers.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:11 pm

deathmetalpat wrote:Interesting that no public sales date was included in the announcement.I thought that this was usually known by now in the booking process.Gold and Silver will not know their end of discount date until he announces public sales.Especially with Anthrax being a band that might pull in a lot of new cruisers.

My guess is they kinda felt they were going to get slammed by gold/silver bookings given the vast number of people that must qualify as such.

Not knowing how much work that was going to be, AND knowing as you say that a biggie like Anthrax would attract a lot of newbies, they didn't want to make an official date known so they can be sure all the Gold/Silver bookings are done and they are ready for the public sales.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:38 pm

7/17 from the USA so far.

I would expect at least 5 of the last 10 to be from the US as well so looking like a very 'American' cruise for 2017.

The only US bands on my wishlist are highly unlikely (Impellitteri, Trillium, Believer, Living Sacrifice, Tourniquet) though so ........
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    gorgatron
    Crewman

by gorgatron » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:01 pm

Bring Acid Witch on board
    2016: 2314
    2017: 6661
    2018: 2364
    2019: 7630

Abbath-/-Aborted-/-Acid.Witch-/-Alestorm-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Analepsy-/-Andrew.WK-/-At.the.Gates-/-Be'lakor-/-Beaten.to.Death-/-Belzebubs-/-Benighted-/-Cannabis.Corpse-/-Cattle.Decapitation-/-Charred.Walls.of.the.Damned-/-Cryptopsy-/-Darkest.Hour-/-Decrepit.Birth-/-Demolition.Hammer-/-Dying.Fetus-/-Eat.the.Turnbuckle-/-Enisum-/-Enfold.Darkness-/-Exhumed-/-Feral-/-Frightmare-/-Full.of.Hell-/-Galakticon-/-Gatecreeper-/-General.Surgery-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Gutteral.Secrete-/-Haemorrhage-/-Heavy.Temple-/-Hypocrisy-/-Impaled-/-Inferi-/-Iron.Reagan-/-Lord.Gore-/-Magrudergrind-/-Midnight-/-Misery.Index-/-Municipal.Waste-/-Necrophagist-/-Noisem-/-Origin-/-Outer.Heaven-/-Party.Cannon-/-Pig.Destroyer-/-Power.Trip-/-Prostitute.Disfigurement-/-Repulsion-/-Skeletonwitch-/-Splatterhouse-/-Steel.Panther-/-Tomb.Mold-/-Tombtoker-/-Toxic.Holocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Uada-/-Vader-/-Varg-/-Vital.Remains-/-Wake-/-Wintersun-/-Wormed-/-Wormrot-/-
    D.T. Metal
    Crewman

by D.T. Metal » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Are those even clues what they are given ??? I just don't see it (or get them)

Anyhoo - A: I could see it being Arsis. Their guitarist also plays (or has been) for Finntroll over here. But I would take Amon Amarth also ;)
  • alex_canada
    Ensign

by alex_canada » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Speaking of Finntroll, are they ruled out? Their pooldeck set was in my top 3 cruise sets, was a great dancy mosh.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
Post Reply 3265 posts