Post Reply 7 posts Page 1 of 1
Superbowl
  • mjb7e
    Oiler

Superbowl

by mjb7e » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:57 pm

Does anyone know which bar/restaurant shows the Superbowl on Sunday night? I'll definitely prioritize metal over football, but if I have time off from bands, then I'll probably want to check in on the game.
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Superbowl

by mbob » Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:01 pm

On the Air Club deck 3 right outside the ice rink (Studio B). They will also have the game on all over the ship.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:17 pm

If the Pats hold on against the Steelers here in the 2nd half I'll definitely be there to cheer for Tom and the boys to make Roger Goodell suck a fat one. If the Steelers win tonight, I don't care about the Super Bowl. Looked like there was quite a crowd watching it last year.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:29 pm

It was lots of fun last year, and I didn't have a rooting interest in either team. Sat by some of the folks from Denver, who were super cool.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:49 pm

mooyagi wrote:If the Pats hold on against the Steelers here in the 2nd half I'll definitely be there to cheer for Tom and the boys to make Roger Goodell suck a fat one. If the Steelers win tonight, I don't care about the Super Bowl. Looked like there was quite a crowd watching it last year.

No scheduling conflicts, please, skip. ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Smoking lounge between bands :smoking:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:56 pm

mbob wrote:On the Air Club deck 3 right outside the ice rink (Studio B). They will also have the game on all over the ship.

I think Royal did a "tailgate party" in the AV Club bar area last year during the game also.

I'll be sorta cheering for the Falcons since a) I'm from the Atlanta metro and b) it's their first time in the game in a while, but I'm a mediocre fan of football at best. (Baseball, now...that's a slightly different story. :mrgreen: )
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
Post Reply 7 posts Page 1 of 1