Locked 327 posts
2018 Wish List
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman
    Posts: 78
    Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:58 pm
    Location: Virginia, USA

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by SpaceSlug » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:26 am

    Babymetal!
    They should all be 18 just in case that was an issue. They toured the US but a boat... Not sure how that works.

    And then after that I vote ...
    Van canto
    powerwolf
    Lordi
    Korpiklaani
    Blind Guardian
    Any darkwave band

    And it wouldn't happen but rammstein or Rob zombie. Would need their "light" versions to fit on stage.
  • User avatar
    SwallowYourSun
    Crewman
    Posts: 67
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:02 pm

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by SwallowYourSun » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:19 am

    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll
    Wintersun
    Wolfheart
    In mourning
    Interbeing
    Aether Realm
    Ne OBLIVISCARIUS
    Eternal tears of sorrow
    Dark Tranquillity
    Swallow the sun
    Thurisaz
    Anathema
    Devin Townsend Project
    Shade Empire
    2018 wishlist:
    Finntroll, Wintersun, Wolfheart, In mourning , Interbeing, Aether Realm , Ne OBLIVISCARIUS , Eternal tears of sorrow, Dark Tranquillity, Swallow the sun, Thurisaz, Anathema, Devin Townsend Project, Shade Empire
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8218
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by DrinkMoxie » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:22 am

    additionally requesting Fragments Of Unbecoming
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-MorsPrincipiumEst-Eluveitie-Arkona-ParadiseLost

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    jdch28
    Crewman
    Posts: 76
    Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 am
    Location: Costa Rica

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by jdch28 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:36 am

    A man is allowed to dream :lol: :

    Ne Obliviscaris
    Haken
    Thank You Scientist
    Opeth
    Anathema
    Intronaut
    Gojira
    Dark Tranquility
    Amon Amarth
    Iced Earth
    Stratovarius
    Kreator
    Sodom
    Devin Townsend Project
    Mastodon
    Behemoth
    Helloween
    Primal Fear
    Meshuggah
    Persefone
    Diablo Swing Orchestra
    Animals as Leaders
    Myrath

    Edit: added a couple more... :lol:
    Last edited by jdch28 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

    2017 Survivor (9361)
    2018 Survivor (2618)
    2018 Booked (2332)
  • User avatar
    Ecliptica
    Ensign
    Posts: 1431
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 pm

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Ecliptica » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:17 pm

    Filling this out not because I expect any of these bands to actually be on but for the sake of Statsman keeping proper stats.

    Will try to include only bands that haven't been on the boat before. Then add repeats at the bottom.

    Top 5 (any of these will get me to book):

    Leprous
    Theocracy
    Dynazty
    Veonity
    Caligula's Horse

    Would make me strongly considering booking even if none of the above are in:

    Avantasia
    Raubtier
    Dragonland
    Haken
    Cain's Offering
    Wisdom

    Will book with any two of the following:

    Thank You Scientist
    Persuader
    Myrath
    Persefone
    Visigoth
    Vandroya
    Winterborn
    Helion Prime
    Human Fortress
    Voyager
    Ascendia
    Dragony
    Svartsot
    Unleash the Archers
  • sven321
    Wiper
    Posts: 4
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:03 pm
    Location: Frankfurt, Germany

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by sven321 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:22 pm

    My 2018 wishlist:

    Amon Amarth
    Ancient Bards
    Avantasia
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dragony
    Epica
    Freedom Call
    Kambrium
    Leaves Eyes
    Lyriel
    Mayan
    Nightwish
    Pathfinder
    Powerwolf
    Rhapsody Reunion
    Sinbreed
    Sonata Arctica
    Triosphere
    Twilight Force
    Wintersun
    2016, 2017, 2018 survivor, 2019 soon...

    2019 Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Amorphis, Ancient Bards, Avantasia, Beast in Black, Delain, Dimmu Borgir, Dragonforce, Epica, Kamelot, Mayan, Imperial Age, Nightwish, Pathfinder, Powerwolf, Twilight Force, Wintersun
  • User avatar
    sdx
    Wiper
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:20 pm
    Location: Italy/Belgium

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by sdx » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:07 am

    Abbath
    Airbourne
    Alestorm
    Amon Amarth
    Arkona
    Blind Guardian
    Borknagar
    Candlemass
    Combichrist
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death DTA
    Decapitated
    Destruction
    Destroyer 666
    Ensiferum
    Enslaved
    Fear Factory
    Finntroll
    Goatwhore
    Godflesh
    Gojira
    Khepra
    Korpiklaani
    Kvelertak
    Meshuggah
    Mortuary Drape
    Nanowar Of Steel
    Opeth
    Pig Destroyer
    Primordial
    Prong
    Rotting Christ
    Sabaton
    Samael
    Saxon
    Six Feet Under
    Taake
    Tiamat
    Triptykon
    Wardruna
  • User avatar
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 564
    Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 pm
    Location: Gemert, The Netherlands
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by WallieWallie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:27 am

    A couple of reasons for me to book:

    Amon Amarth
    Apocalyptica
    Arkona
    At The Gates
    Behemoth
    Bloodbath
    Carach Angren
    Cripper
    Ex Deo
    Fear Factory
    Firtan
    Ghost
    God Dethroned
    Heidevolk
    Hollenthon
    Izegrim
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nightwish
    Obituary
    Vuur
    Welicoruss
    Last edited by WallieWallie on Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017
  • Kirion
    Wiper
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:34 pm
    Location: Belgium

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Kirion » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:21 am

    Abbath
    Alestorm
    Amon Amarth
    Behemoth
    Blind Guardian
    Combichrist
    Dragonforce
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Gloryhammer
    Gojira
    Korpiklaani
    Kvelertak
    Rhapsody of fire
    Rotting Christ
    Sabaton
    Shining (SE)
    Stormwarrior
    Tankard
    Triptykon
  • User avatar
    Marylune
    Wiper
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:57 am
    Location: Laval, Québec, Canada

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Marylune » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:12 pm

    Nordverg
    Distoriam
    Celtibeerian
    Skiltron
    Emperor
    Primalfrost
    Chthonic
    Stolen Babies
    Amon Amarth
    Sabaton
    Tarja
    Kalevala
    Grai
    Nightwish
    Amberian Dawn
    Black Messiah
    Borknagar
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dethklok
    Diablo Swing Orchestra
    Ghost
    Ex Deo
    Guahaihoque
    Heidevolk
    Imperial Age
    Mayan
    Metsatöll
    ReVamp
    Skeletonwitch
    Steel Panther
    Winterhymn
    The Dread Crew of Oddwood

    :viking:
  • User avatar
    MaidenNewJersey
    Wiper
    Posts: 8
    Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:00 pm
    Location: New York City
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by MaidenNewJersey » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:19 pm

    Helloween w/ the Pumpkins United lineup (Kiske & Deris) is my top wish, but I fear they're probably too big or expensive.

    Others I'd REALLY love to see:
    Ensiferum
    Visigoth
    Uada
    Freedom Call
    Exodus
    Exumer
    Obituary
    Kataklysm
    Sonata Arctica
    Primordial
    Pretty Maids
    Kreator
    2017 - 8368

    CDs/LPs for sale: www.discogs.com/seller/NotOneStraw/profile
    Instagram: not.one.straw
  • User avatar
    cowboy71
    Commander
    Posts: 6454
    Joined: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm
    Location: Brisbane, Australia
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:39 pm

    Fear not :) Even though I won't be on 70K next year , I will not neglect my statsly duties :)

    I will start compiling a record of all the wish lists and be sure to forward it to the skipper :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    BOAT
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8218
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by DrinkMoxie » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:06 pm

    oh, organizing an ...And Oceans reunion would have me scraping the edges of my bank account
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-MorsPrincipiumEst-Eluveitie-Arkona-ParadiseLost

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    Madkill
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 178
    Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:39 pm
    Location: Virginia

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Madkill » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:54 pm

    These would be absolutely awesome...

    Nightrage
    Winterfylleth
    Fates Warning
    Accept
    Darkest Hour
    Alcest
    Witchcraft
    Obscura/Thulcandra
    The Haunted/At The Gates
    Fear Factory (... playing "Obsolete" in its entirety, like they were willing to do this year)
    "All in the same boat
    Rockin' on the same route,
    We gotta get together, join each other"
    - Bob Marley
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8218
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by DrinkMoxie » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:24 pm

    I've added a bunch, so lemme redo my big list:
    Also, most of this list is full of bands I'd be quite impressed to see onbroad... Andy REALLY earned my money this year, so let's see how badly he wants me to return to 2018, shall we...

    A Canorous Quintet
    Ablaze My Sorrow
    The Absence
    Acrassicauda
    Amsvartner
    Anata
    ...And Oceans
    Atoma
    Bal*Sagoth
    Black Earth
    Black Kirin
    Borknagar
    Buried Dreams
    Callenish Circle
    Car Bomb
    Carcariass
    Cardinal Sin
    Carnal Forge
    Ceremonial Oath
    Compos Mentis
    Crest Of Darkness
    The Crown
    Damaged
    Darkane
    Daylight Dies
    Descend Into Nothingness
    Destroy Judas
    Desultory
    Dimension F3H
    Dimension Zero
    Dispatched
    Ebony Tears
    End Of Green
    Ephel Duath
    Eternal Lies
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Eucharist
    The Excrementory Grindfuckers
    Excretion
    Eyes Of Fire
    Flying
    Folk Earth
    Fragments Of Unbecoming
    Frosty Eve
    Gardenian
    Goatwhore
    Gojira
    Gospel Of The Witches
    Green Carnation
    Green Jello
    Grey Skies Fallen
    Hacride
    Heidevolk
    Hypocrisy
    Illogicist
    Impious
    In-Quest
    In Thousand Lakes
    In Thy Dreams
    Jaldaboath
    Julie Laughs Nomore
    Lake Of Tears
    Legion Of The Damned
    Manipulated Slaves
    Meadows End
    Mental Home
    Metalachi
    Mindrot
    Minsk
    Miscreant
    Morgion
    My Hidden Sin
    Myrath
    Nail Within
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Neglected Fields
    Neurosis
    Night In Gales
    Nightfall
    Nothnegal
    October Tide
    Powerwolf
    Red Harvest
    Sacrifice
    Sam Black Church
    Sargon
    Seducer's Embrace
    Sevenday Curse
    Shadow
    Shangren
    Sigh
    Sins Of Omission
    Skid Row (w/Sebastian Bach)
    Skyfire
    Sodom
    Spiral Architect
    Tengger Cavalry
    This Ending
    Trepalium
    Unleash The Archers
    Vinterland
    Vintersorg
    Whispered
    White Zombie
    Whitesnake
    Witchery
    Withered Beauty
    Witherscape
    Without Grief
    Xentrix
    The Zephyr
    Zimmer's Hole
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-MorsPrincipiumEst-Eluveitie-Arkona-ParadiseLost

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 546
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm
    Location: Squamish, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by klons » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:16 pm

    My non-repeat wishlist (from what I can remember not being abroad yet):

    Accept
    Agonist
    Be'lakor
    Chthonic
    Civil War (pending new singer)
    Crimson Shadows
    Demons & Wizards (pipe dream... it'll never happen)
    Devin Townsend
    Emperor
    Enforcer
    Grailknights
    Myrath
    Persefone
    Persuader
    Running Wild
    Skeletonwitch
    Spellcaster
    Tengger Cavalry
    Unleash the Archers
    Varg
    Vesperia
    Whispered
    Last edited by klons on Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • User avatar
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 363
    Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:47 am
    Location: Dublin, Ireland

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by TPH » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:25 pm

    There are so many things I'd like to see, just from the top of my head:
    Devin Townsend Project
    Dark Angel
    Zimmer's Hole
    Dark Tranquillity
    Meshuggah
    Brujeria
    Morbid Angel
    Body Count
    Machine Head
    Gojira
    Death DTA
    Sick Of It All
    Exodus
    Emperor
    Abbath
    Anathema (not metal anymore but I don't care, they're just so fucking good)
    Apocalyptica
    Candlemass
    Enslaved
    ...and many more.
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2017
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
  • bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1609
    Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am
    Location: Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by bodomdragon » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:20 am

    Here's the first version of my wishlist:

    Accept
    Alestorm
    AVANTASIA
    Battle Beast
    Be'lakor
    Borealis
    CAIN'S OFFERING
    Children of Bodom
    Dark Tranquillity
    Devin Townsend Project
    Dimmu Borgir
    DGM
    Distorted Harmony
    DRAGONFORCE
    DREAM EVIL
    Dream Theater
    DYNAZTY
    ECLIPSE(Sweden)
    Epica
    Firewind
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Freedom Call
    Gamma Ray
    Gloryhammer
    Gotthard
    Haken
    In Mourning
    INSOMNIUM
    Keep Of Kalessin
    Mechina
    Mercenary
    Meshiaak
    Moonspell
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nightwish
    Onslaught
    Pathfinder
    Pretty Maids
    Sabaton
    SEVENTH WONDER
    Shade Empire
    Shadow Gallery
    Soilwork
    Stratovarius
    SYMPHONY X
    Teramaze
    THRESHOLD
    Unisonic
    Volbeat
    VOYAGER
    Wintersun
    Witherscape
    Wishlist:
    ALLEGAEON--Amaranthe--Amorphis--Annihilator--Anthriel--AXXIS--AVANTASIA--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--CALIGULA'S.HORSE--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--Dream.Evil--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Equilibrium--Epica--Fleshgod-Apocalypse--Fractal.Gates--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--HELLOWEEN.REUNION--In.Vain--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--MOONSORROW--MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST--NE.OBLIVISCARIS--Need--OMNIUM.GATHERUM--Onslaught--ORDEN.OGAN--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Power.Quest--Powerglove--Pyramaze--SCAR.SYMMETRY--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--Therion--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wintersun--Witherscape

    2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: Survivor
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9584
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Stained Class » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:49 pm

    Updated my list
    The infamous LOLLIPOP

    70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
  • User avatar
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1592
    Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:00 pm
    Location: A Happy Little Vegemite in Poutine Land

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Evican » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:22 pm

    Ikuinen Kaamos
    Kalisia
    Aborted
    Cripper
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Insomnium
    Melechesh
    Decapitated
    Behemoth
    Incantation
    Gorod
    Nightwish
    Amon Amarth
    Ensiferum
    Carach Angren
    Negura Bunget
    Satyricon
    Benighted
    Amon Amarth
    Meghuggah
    Fallujah
    Septicflesh
    Obscura
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    My Dying Bride
    Into Eternity
    Nightrage
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Hollenthon
    Zonaria
    Sirenia
    Dark Tranquillity
    Wolfheart
    Immolation
    Last edited by Evican on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018
    Cripper-Ne Obliviscaris-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Aborted-Behemoth-Amon Amarth-Insomnium-Havok-BENIGHTED-Meshuggah-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Fallujah-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Decapitated
  • Aurius16
    Wiper
    Posts: 2
    Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 am
    Location: Quebec, Canada

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Aurius16 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:42 am

    Already planning on 2018 being my first cruise. But these bands would be an automatic "I'm In". Who am I kidding, i'm gonna go no mater what...But anyway :

    Hypocrisy
    Babymetal
    Powerwolf
    Be'lakor and/or Insomnium
    Kamelot

    And theses would be icing on the cake:

    Dimmu Borgir
    Eluveitie
    Epica
    Fractal Gates
    Dethklok

    With so many good bands it's hard to not have a 30 band wishlist so i kept it to bands i have yet to see live. In any cases i'm sure the final roster will be killer.
  • SpaceSlug
    Crewman
    Posts: 78
    Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:58 pm
    Location: Virginia, USA

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by SpaceSlug » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:46 pm

    Rob Zombie

    I know it is a stretch but talk about someone who has a stage presence.

    + John 5 guitar clinic.
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8218
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by DrinkMoxie » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:14 am

    SpaceSlug wrote:Rob Zombie

    I know it is a stretch but talk about someone who has a stage presence.

    + John 5 guitar clinic.

    if you're gonna go for the stretch, it's best to wish for a White Zombie reunion...
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-MorsPrincipiumEst-Eluveitie-Arkona-ParadiseLost

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 439
    Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am
    Location: Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Downvod » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:52 am

    DrinkMoxie wrote:
    SpaceSlug wrote:Rob Zombie

    I know it is a stretch but talk about someone who has a stage presence.

    + John 5 guitar clinic.

    if you're gonna go for the stretch, it's best to wish for a White Zombie reunion...


    Devildriver this year, Rob Zombie next.... sounds like it's going to quickly become 70,000 Tons of Ozzfest.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

    Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • User avatar
    taketheday
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 512
    Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am
    Location: Switzerland
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by taketheday » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:32 am

    4th Dimension
    Abinchova
    Alestorm
    Amberian Dawn
    Amon Amarth
    Anti Tank Nun
    Apocalyptica
    Astralion
    Avantasia
    Blind Guardian
    Celtibeerian
    Chronomancy
    Crystallion
    Derdian (the most wanted since my first cruise in 2013)
    Dreamshade
    Dynazty
    Ego Fall
    Ensiferum
    Epicrenel
    Eternal Fear
    Excelsis
    Finntroll
    Fogalord
    Freedom Call
    Frosttide
    Gonoreas
    Gotthard
    Highway
    Imperial Age
    In Flames
    InnerWish
    Juvaliant
    Kaledon
    Kamikaze Kings
    Korpiklaani
    Kotiteollisuus
    Krokus
    Lordi
    Los Bastardos Finlandeses
    Magic Kingdom
    Majesty Of Revival
    Nonpoint
    Operadyse
    Pertness
    Pretty Maids
    Ravenage
    Sabaton
    Secret Illusion
    Sideburn (from Switzerland cause there's another one with that name in Sweden)
    SnakeyeS
    Sonata Arctica
    Stratovarius
    Summoned Tide
    Svartsot
    Teräsbetoni
    To/Die/For
    Trick or Treat
    Troll Bends Fir
    Turisas
    Twilight Force
    Tyr
    Veonity
    Volbeat
    Vexillum
    Winterstorm
    Wintersun

    2013: 7545
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016 and 2019: 7320
    2017/2018: 7624


    http://www.bandspromo.biz/home.html
  • parutter
    Wiper
    Posts: 4
    Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 am

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by parutter » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:55 am

    Soilwork
    In Flames
    Symphony x
    Periphery
    In this moment
    Anything with Ola Englund!
  • VikThor
    Wiper
    Posts: 4
    Joined: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:57 pm

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by VikThor » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:40 pm

    Ok to be fair I'll post my list based on sub genres, and if I get 20 or 15 at lest of this wishlist I'll be happy
    Prog:
    Haken
    Myrath
    Gojira
    NeO
    Andromeda
    Pain of Salvation
    Circus Maximus
    Triosphere
    TesseracT
    Redemption
    Fates Warning
    Symphony X
    Devin Townsend
    Opeth
    Evergrey
    SOEN
    Pagan's Mind
    Thrash :
    Kreator
    Exodus
    Evile
    Onslaught
    Violator
    Torture Squad
    Death(melo death included):
    Amon Amarth
    Sulphur Aeon
    Dark Tranquillity
    Memoriam
    Septicflesh
    Be'lkor
    Power:
    Helloween reunion
    Avantasia
    Sonata Arctica
    Cain's Offering
    Doom:
    Grand Magus
    Solitude Aeturnus
    Candlemass
    October Tide
    Sorcerer
    Heavy:
    Denner/Shermann
    Sanctuary
    Primal Fear
    Attic
    Them
    Hell
    Saratoga
    Black (ish)
    Mayhem
    Dimmu Borgir
    Old Man's Child
    Arcturus
    Myrkur
    Goathwhore
    Folk:
    Wintersun
    Fintroll
    Ensiferum
    Alestorm
    Skyclad
    Mägo de Oz


    Idk that's like thinking real quick lol
    Last edited by VikThor on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • SoulOfBooks86
    Wiper
    Posts: 5
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:37 pm

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by SoulOfBooks86 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:43 pm

    Abbath
    Accept
    Aetherian
    Amon Amarth
    Animals As Leaders
    Armageddon
    Arkona
    Arsis
    At the Gates
    Baroness
    Battle cross
    Behemoth
    Be'Lakor
    Black Crown Initiate
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Black Fast
    Blind Guardian
    Bloodbath
    Bloodshot Dawn
    Borknagar
    Brymir
    Dark Angel
    Dark Tranquillity
    Death To All (DTA)
    Decapitated
    Devin Townsend Project
    Dimmu Borgir
    Dragonlord
    Eluveitie
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Epica
    Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
    Exmortus
    Exodus
    The Faceless
    Faith No More
    Finntroll
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Fragments of Unbecoming
    Ghost
    Ghoul
    Gojira
    Hypocrisy
    Iced Earth
    Ihsahn
    In Mourning
    Insomnium
    Introunaut
    Kataklysm
    Keep of Kalessin
    Killswitch Engage
    Korpiklaani
    Kreator
    Kvelertak
    Kyng
    Leprous
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Meshuggah
    Necrophagist
    Nekrogoblikon
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nevermore (reunion)
    Night Demon
    Nile
    Obscura
    The Ocean
    Oni
    Opeth
    Pagan's Mind
    Protest The Hero
    Rage
    Refuge
    Riverside
    Seducer's Embrace
    Skeletonwitch
    Skyfire
    Sodom
    Soilwork
    Solution .45
    Sonata Arctica
    Stormlord
    Sylosis
    Symphony X
    Taake
    Tankard
    Thought Chamber
    Tiamat
    Turisas
    Tyr
    Undrask
    Unleash the Archers
    Vader
    Vanden Plas
    Vektor
    Warbringer
    Winterhymn
    Watchtower
    Wintersun
    Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    Jephi
    Oiler
    Posts: 34
    Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:38 pm
    Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Jephi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:39 pm

    Sorry for only being semi-alphabetical!

    Aeternus, Anathema, Ahab, Asphyx, Artificial Brain, Autopsy, Avulsed, Body Count, Church of Misery, Cirith Ungol, Cult of Fire, Cut Up, Destroyer 666, Dismember, Electric Wizard, Emptiness, Emperor, Evoken, Esoteric, Enslaved, Entrails, Dead Congregation, Fields of the Nephilim, Funebrarum, Grave Miasma, Grand Magus, Horna, Hooded Menace, Hypocrisy, Impaled, Incarceration, Inquisition, King Diamond, Khemmis, Lake of Tears, Legion of the Damned, Mantar, Mournful Congregation, Malignancy, Memoriam, MGLA, Mortuary Drape, Nifelheim, The Obsessed, Ruinebell, Skepticism, Spaceslug, Theatre of Tragedy, Triptykon, Undergang, Vintersorg, Wolves in the Throneroom
    70k '12, '15, '16 --- BTH '12 --- MDF '09 - '16 --- Stella Natura '13 --- PSOA '14 --- HHB '15 --- CDF '15
  • Bobzilla28
    Wiper
    Posts: 7
    Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:56 am

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Bobzilla28 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:46 pm

    My Wish List for your contemplating pleasure:

    SAVATAGE (Reunion)
    RUNNING WILD
    DREAM EVIL
    AVANTASIA
    MASTERPLAN
    JORN
    ATTICK DEMONS (if you like Maiden take a listen)
    HELLOWEEN UNITED w/Kai and Kiske)
    ICED EARTH
    BLIND GUARDIAN
    DEMONS and WIZARDS (naturally if the two preceding are on board)
    EDGUY
    JON OLIVA'S PAIN
    KING DIAMOND
    RAZOR
    FALCONER
    SILENT FORCE
    STEEL PANTHER (How great would that be?)
    ALESTORM (favorite performance on 7K5)
    EXMORTUS
    INDIGO GIRLS (just want to see if your paying attention - although I do love them)
    WRETCHED
    DEATH
    AT THE GATES
    WOLF
    AVATAR
    AUTOPSY
    OBITUARY
    CHARRED WALLS OF THE DAMNED (Richard Christy would be AWESOME on this boat)

    Keep metal my brothers and sisters!

    Survivor 2015 and 2017
  • User avatar
    Yippee38
    Crewman
    Posts: 79
    Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:49 am

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Yippee38 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:36 am

    Has the skipper ever done a prog-heavy cruise? Last year was thrash. What was the year before? Black? It's time for progmetal heavy cruise. ;)

    I haven't got a huge list as a lot of other people have suggested a lot of great bands. Mine is obviously prog heavy.

    Anneke Van Geirsbergen - Great live
    Be'lakor - duh
    Ne Obliviscaris - Also great live, and lots of people want them on the boat
    Green Carnation - LoD, DoD live was amazing at PPUSA last year.
    Fates Warning - New material is solid and always good live.
    Sólstafir - Never saw them
    Tesseract - Never saw them

    And to pull off an epic-cool one-off show, the skipper needs to get Demons & Wizards on the boat since, AFAIK, they never played anywhere but some festivals in Europe.
  • User avatar
    Shadow Son
    Crewman
    Posts: 93
    Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:31 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Shadow Son » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:52 pm

    I've got a big list here.

    Abbath
    Ahab
    Alestorm
    Amon Amarth
    Anaal Nathrakh
    Animals As Leaders
    Apocalyptica
    Arkona
    Babymetal
    Baroness
    Behemoth
    Belphegor
    Between The Buried And Me
    Blind Guardian
    Bloodbath
    Candlesmass
    Carach Angren
    Children Of Bodom
    Crowbar
    Dark Funeral
    Darkane
    Deafheaven
    Decapitated
    Delain
    Dethklok
    Devin Townsend Project
    Diablo Swing Orchestra
    Dragonforce
    Dream Theater
    Eluveitie
    Ensiferum
    Enslaved
    Epica
    Evergrey
    Evoken
    Exodus
    Fallujah
    Finntroll
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Ghost
    Gojira
    Iced Earth
    Ihsahn
    Immortal
    Intronaut
    Kataklysm
    Korpiklaani
    Lacuna Coil
    Lamb Of Goid
    Leaves’ Eyes
    Machine Head
    Mastodon
    Melechesh
    Meshuggah
    Mgla
    Mitochondrion
    Moonspell
    My Dying Bride
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Neurosis
    Nightwish
    Nile
    Old Man’s Child
    Opeth (only if they agree to not play stuff from their 3 most recent albums)
    Origin
    Rotting Christ
    Sabaton
    Samael
    Septic Flesh
    Skálmöld
    Starkill
    Symphony X
    Tarot
    The Order Of Chaos
    Threshold
    Turisas
    Tyr
    Ulcerate
    Unleash The Archers
    Vektor
    Watain
    Wintersun
    Within Temptation

    Thought I was done? Nope! Also my miracle re-union wishlist:

    3 Inches Of Blood
    After Forever
    Agalloch
    Isis
    Lazarus A.D.
    Mar De Grises
    Nevermore
    Strapping Young Lad
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
  • User avatar
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 186
    Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 am
    Location: Queensland, Australia

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by bernabeit » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:54 pm

    Wish list updated for 2018.
    Wishlist: Battlelore, Bloodbath, Borknagar, Communic, Dimmu Borgir, Dying Fetus, Gojira, Hypocrisy, Legion of the Damned, Midnattsol, Nightwish, Persuader, Power Trip, Suidakra, Warbringer, Whispered, Within Temptation.
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Ensign
    Posts: 1440
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Pellaz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:26 am

    Yippee38 wrote:Has the skipper ever done a prog-heavy cruise? Last year was thrash. What was the year before? Black? It's time for progmetal heavy cruise. ;)


    Yep, it was called Progressive Nation At Sea.

    It failed.

    Even with Mike Portnoy behind it, it failed.

    I think Andy is wise enough not to repeat THAT mistake...and after being offered something similar*, Glenn H. was wise enough also. (After PPUSA 2, he'd learned THAT lesson.)


    ----
    * by Sixthman Cruises
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Ensign
    Posts: 1440
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Pellaz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:49 am

    Okay, if Andy books any twenty of these bands I'll be on the boat next year.

    Ahh, who am I fooling, I'd rebook if none of them were on, although I think that's unlikely. :lol: :headbanger:

    1349
    Abbath
    Amon Amarth
    Animals As Leaders
    Arsis
    Ayreon
    Bal Sagoth
    Barren Earth
    Battlelore
    Behemoth
    Black Crown Initiate
    Blind Guardian
    Bloodbath
    Borknagar
    Dark Tranquility
    Dimmu Borgir
    Demons and Wizards
    Edge of Sanity (or anything Dan Swano)
    Eluveitie
    Emperor
    Ensiferum
    Enslaved
    Exmortus
    Fear Factory
    Gojira
    Green Carnation
    Ihsahn
    Korpiklaani
    Immortal
    Katatonia
    Keep of Kalessin
    Kvelertak
    Leprous
    Luciferan Light Orchestra (so Christofer J. can come two years in a row)
    Loss
    Melechesh
    Meshuggah
    Mezarkabul
    Moonspell
    Ne Obliviscaris
    Nile
    Obscura
    Old Man's Child
    Opeth
    Ozric Tentacles (just seeing if you're paying attention :D )
    Poisonblack
    Primordial
    Sabaton
    Satyricon
    Savatage
    Scale the Summit
    Slough Feg
    Suidakra
    Tarot
    Devin Townsend Project
    Turisas
    Tyr
    Vintersorg
    Witherscape
    Yeti
    Yyrkoon
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • Jotunheimr
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 623
    Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm
    Location: Reno, Nevada
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Jotunheimr » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:03 am

    Pellaz wrote:
    Yippee38 wrote:Has the skipper ever done a prog-heavy cruise? Last year was thrash. What was the year before? Black? It's time for progmetal heavy cruise. ;)


    Yep, it was called Progressive Nation At Sea.

    It failed.

    Even with Mike Portnoy behind it, it failed.

    I think Andy is wise enough not to repeat THAT mistake...and after being offered something similar*, Glenn H. was wise enough also. (After PPUSA 2, he'd learned THAT lesson.)


    ----
    * by Sixthman Cruises


    Was Andy affiliated with this endeavor?
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2019: 7511

    AmonAmarth-/-Arcturus-/-
    Arkona-/-Behemoth-/-BlindGuardian-/-Borknagar-/-COB-/-Daath-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Dragonforce-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Falkenbach-/-Fallujah-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-GammaRay-/-Glittertind-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Kampfar-/-Krisiun-/-Lumsk-/-Moonsorrow-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OctoberFalls-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-Savatage-/-Skalmold-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-Stratovarius-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Venom-/-Watain-/-Waylander-/-Wintersun-/-WormOuroboros-/-YngwieJMalmsteen
  • User avatar
    Deafhunter
    Wiper
    Posts: 3
    Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:12 am
    Location: Dortmund, Germany

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Deafhunter » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:07 am

    Accept
    Alestorm
    Amberian Dawn
    Ancient Bards
    Angel Dust
    Angelus Apatrida
    Battlelore
    Be'Lakor
    Blaze Bayley
    Blind Guardian
    Bloodbound
    Borknagar
    Cirith Ungol
    Civil War
    Dark Tranquillity
    Deals Death
    Demons and Wizards
    Destruction
    Dragonforce
    Elvenking
    Ensiferum
    Epica
    Evertale
    Flotsam & Jetsam
    Freedom Call
    Galakticon 2 (Dethklok)
    Gama Bomb
    Gloryful
    Greydon Fields
    Hammerfall
    Havok
    Hellhound
    Helloween
    High Spirits
    Holy Grail
    Iron Savior
    Kampfar
    Kreator
    Kryptos
    Legion of the Damned
    Machine Head
    Manilla Road
    Medieval Steel
    Melted Space
    Omen
    Persuader
    Purify
    Raven
    Rhapsody (Farewell Tour)
    Screamer
    Secret Sphere
    Subway To Sally
    Suicidal Angels
    Titan Force
    Tyr
    Unleash the Archers
    Visions of Atlantis
    Wintersun
    Wolfheart
    Words of Farewell
    Don't Panic!

    2017 Survivor - 2376
    2018 Survivor - 3613
    2019 Booked - 3624

    Most Wanted: Ancient Bards - Battlelore - Blind Guardian - Civil War - Demons & Wizards - Dethklok - Ensiferum - Iron Savior - Overkill - Tyr - Unleash the Archers
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9584
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Stained Class » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 am

    Jotunheimr wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:
    Yippee38 wrote:Has the skipper ever done a prog-heavy cruise? Last year was thrash. What was the year before? Black? It's time for progmetal heavy cruise. ;)


    Yep, it was called Progressive Nation At Sea.

    It failed.

    Even with Mike Portnoy behind it, it failed.

    I think Andy is wise enough not to repeat THAT mistake...and after being offered something similar*, Glenn H. was wise enough also. (After PPUSA 2, he'd learned THAT lesson.)


    ----
    * by Sixthman Cruises


    Was Andy affiliated with this endeavor?

    I think he meant having a lineup with more prog than any other year, not entirely prog like that one was. And no Andy was not involved in that. I think 2014 had a fair amount of prog though
    The infamous LOLLIPOP

    70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014, 70K 2015, 70K 2016, 70K 2017

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal
  • User avatar
    Pellaz
    Ensign
    Posts: 1440
    Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm
    Location: Georgia, USA
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by Pellaz » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:14 am

    Stained Class wrote:
    Jotunheimr wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:
    [concerning a prog-metal cruise]

    Yep, it was called Progressive Nation At Sea.

    It failed.

    Even with Mike Portnoy behind it, it failed.



    Was Andy affiliated with this endeavor?

    I think he meant having a lineup with more prog than any other year, not entirely prog like that one was. And no Andy was not involved in that. I think 2014 had a fair amount of prog though


    Correct, Andy wasn't involved. Mike Portnoy (ex-Dream Theater) put PNAS together. via Sixthman Cruises, one of the world's largest themed-cruise organizers...they do everything from music cruises to the Walking Dead cruise.

    I'm all in favor of having some prog-metal on the boat, maybe a prog-rock/metal crossover band or two, but it's pretty clear that a mostly prog-metal cruise would be doomed.

    Not to say that a prog-rock cruise can't be successful -- Cruise to the Edge has succeeded for a few years now -- but that's a (mostly) different audience, and it has Yes behind it.
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Booked!
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11951
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Wish List 2018 Because it's never to early to Wish

    by WizardBeast » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:10 pm

    I was on Progressive Nation At Sea (PNAS), were you? I guess when you say "it failed" that's in the monetary sense and why it couldn't continue, but in every other way it was NOT a failure at all and was a GREAT TIME. The bands ruled, it was totally fun, huge crossover with young/old, married with families and single people, prog nerds, metal heads, I am so glad I was on this cruise and did not miss it, even though it was a one-off event!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
Locked 327 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests