User

Loki-motive

Rank

Oiler

Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Tasmania, Australia

Dates for 2018

by Loki-motive » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Have we got dates/ location for 2018 yet? Missing out this year was too much for me and I need to get my leave request in!
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

Re: Dates for 2018

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Loki-motive wrote:Have we got dates/ location for 2018 yet? Missing out this year was too much for me and I need to get my leave request in!

Yep February 1st to the 5th next year, and sailing again to Cockburn (the skipper wanted to go to Cuba, but Cuba does not yet have facilities for a cruiseship as big as the Independence).
Upcoming Gigs:
Feb 70K Mar Arch-Enemy-/-Amon Amarth-/-Sabaton-/-
I'm back in 2018
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Evertale-/-Fogalord-/-Gotthard-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Rhapsody-Reunion-/-Running-Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sonata-Arctica-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

Loki-motive

Rank

Oiler

Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Tasmania, Australia

Re: Dates for 2018

by Loki-motive » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 pm

Wicked, thanks. I'm all booked in waiting for approval. Better start saving :shock: