Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Dates for 2018
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

Dates for 2018

by Loki-motive » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Have we got dates/ location for 2018 yet? Missing out this year was too much for me and I need to get my leave request in!
    cowboy71
    Commander

Re: Dates for 2018

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Loki-motive wrote:Have we got dates/ location for 2018 yet? Missing out this year was too much for me and I need to get my leave request in!

Yep February 1st to the 5th next year, and sailing again to Cockburn (the skipper wanted to go to Cuba, but Cuba does not yet have facilities for a cruiseship as big as the Independence).
    Upcoming Gigs:
    October Skid-Row November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

Re: Dates for 2018

by Loki-motive » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 pm

Wicked, thanks. I'm all booked in waiting for approval. Better start saving :shock:
Post Reply 3 posts Page 1 of 1