Post Reply 27 posts Page 1 of 1
Your Most Metal Moment
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Your Most Metal Moment

by Godflesh » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:25 pm

Every year in the three I've attended, there's a moment when chills come down my spine, I can feel Vulcan's smile, and I think: "now THIS is METAL".
    It's a unique moment that only happens once per year.
    Here are mine, what are yours?
    2017: Devildriver pool set
    2016: Tsjuder theatre set
    2015: Behemoth pool set
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

Re: Your Most Metal Moment

by Monmisreal » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:44 am

What I can think of offhand while on a conference call at work :lol:

2017: Demolition Hammer Ice Rink
    2016: Ghoul Ice Rink
    2015: Alestorm Ice Rink (light year for me but this one really stood out)
    2014: Novembers Doom Pool Deck
    2013: 3 Inches of Blood Pool Deck
    2012: Eluveitie Pool Deck
    2011: Among Amarth (whatever the main stage was called on the old boat)
    Gratch
    Chief Petty Officer

by Gratch » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:35 am

2016: Turisas at 2am on the pool deck. Out of the hundreds of live shows I've seen, I consider dancing and singing/yelling along to "Rasputin" in the middle of the night, under the stars, and in the middle of the ocean as my favorite concert moment ever.
    2017: The Anthrax moshpit (pool deck). It damn near killed me (I'm getting a little too old for that), but was absolutely amazing.
    Survivor 2016/17/18/19/20

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Igorrr - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Sentient Horror - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape - Zeal & Ardor
    Yippee38
    Petty Officer

by Yippee38 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:57 am

Seeing Mark from Death Angel sing and dance "Put One Foot In Front of the Other" (from The Year Without a Santa Claus). First he sand it in the elevator. Then, we saw him later in the art gallery, and my wife asked him to do it. He did!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:32 am

2014: Symphony X @ The Theater. Best setlist ever from one of my favourite bands ever.
    2015: Alestorm @ Ice Rink. I don't know if that qualifies as a "metal" moment, but what a hell of a party
    2016: Dragonforce @ Ice Rink: biggest party on the boat ever.
    2017: Scar Symmetry @ The Pyramid. Close call with Allegaeon @ The Pyramid.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:19 am

I'm leaving out so much but here are some great moments I can remember.

70K 2011: Joakim from Sabaton crowdsurfing from the stage all the way into the pool.
    70K 2012: Eluveitie putting on a hell of a show at some godawful hour on the pool stage.
    Barge to Hell: Behemoth and Enslaved on the pool with lightning going off in the background.
    70K 2013: Metal Church playing an awesome show during a short rainstorm.
    70K 2014: Haggard. They blew my mind on this cruise. Two of the best shows I've ever seen.
    70K 2015: Definitely the conga line through the crowd during Alestorm. That show was such a goofy party.
    70K 2016: Moonspell's Irreligious set.
    70K 2017: Allegaeon Pyramid Lounge set. It made me like the Pyramid Lounge!
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:29 am

mooyagi wrote:I'm leaving out so much but here are some great moments I can remember.

70K 2011: Joakim from Sabaton crowdsurfing from the stage all the way into the pool.
    70K 2012: Eluveitie putting on a hell of a show at some godawful hour on the pool stage.
    70K 2013: Metal Church playing an awesome show during a short rainstorm.
    70K 2014: Haggard. They blew my mind on this cruise. Two of the best shows I've ever seen.
    70K 2017: Allegaeon Pyramid Lounge set. It made me like the Pyramid Lounge!

For the 5 cruises I've been at, these are pretty much all my moments too. 2K13 is tough though, everything about that cruise was perfect and Tyr, Rage, and Heidevolk had ridiculously metal moments.

But I think, for me, it was seeing Sabaton playing "En livstid i krig" on the pool deck. It was lightly raining and, for some reason, everything came together perfectly and I remember one moment just looking straight up and being like: "Y'know, if I died right now, I'd die perfectly happy". I don't know what it was though, that song gave me goosebumps hearing it in the rain on the pool deck.
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:40 pm

70K 2017: Demolition Hammer Pyramid Lounge set. Loud, intense, furious, savage moshpit, almost no speech.
    Just pure fucking metal flowing.
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:59 am

70K 2015: Behemoth's pool deck set. I was watching from the hot tub, under the black Caribbean sky, as they opened with Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer. That's a moment I'm never going to forget, it's probably my most metal moment EVER.
    70K 2017: Scar Symmetry starting their Pyramid Lounge set with My Heart Will Go On. A reminder that metal can be pretty much whatever it wants, including silly.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:37 am

2011 : The whole damn cruise.
    2012: THERION
    2017: Mors Principium Est and Therion on the Pool Stage and Allegaeon and Psycroptic at the Pyramid Lounge.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:41 am

2017 - Somewhere between Allegaeon bringing the roof down on my head in the Sphincter Lounge and crowd surfing into the hot tub during Angra's pool deck set.
    2016 - losing my voice day one because I couldn't not loudly sing along to Iced Earth and Tyr.
    2015 - Blind Guardian on the pool deck stage, wind blowing all over the place as temperatures plunged. It was epic.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
  • Bob
    Petty Officer

by Bob » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:07 am

Phoenix wrote:70K 2015: Behemoth's pool deck set. I was watching from the hot tub, under the black Caribbean sky, as they opened with Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer. That's a moment I'm never going to forget, it's probably my most metal moment EVER.

I was up top watching that set from Behemoth also, seeing the ship's smoke stack billowing black smoke in the background. I could feel for sure I was on a boat going straight to HELL. It still gives me the chills. LOL

This year, the same type of experience was watching Marduk in the Alhambra Theater watching their logo strobe in the background. It was mesmerizing. I was seeing all kinds of shit in that logo that I never saw before. Haha!
    Wishlist 2024: Ranked in order of:
    1. Line up on the center rail for both sets if announced.

Konvent
    2. Never seen them live.
    Anaal_Nathrakh-/-Burning_Witches-/-Combichrist-/-Dee_Snider-/-Gojira-/-Grai-/-Hanzel_und_Gretyl-/-IGNEA-/-Inquisition-/-Jinjer-/-Lovebites-/-King_Diamond-/-Mgla-/-Opeth-/-Rob_Zombie-/-Spiritbox-/-Temple_of_Evil-/-The_Hu-/-Vader-/-Visigoth-/-Wagakki_Band
    3. Seen them before and would love to see them on das boat.
    Avatar-/-Babymetal-/-Behemoth-/-Corrosion_of_Conformity-/-Fleshgod_Apocalypse-/-Lacuna_Coil-/-Lamb_of_God-/-Meshuggah-/-Metsatöll-/-Myrkur-/-Sabaton-/-Sepultura-/-Suicidal_Tendencies-/-Therion-/-The_Iron_Maidens-/-Wolves_in_the_Throne_Room
    70K Survivor - 2015, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
    PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:02 pm

For me, catching a dude's forehead in Mors Principium Est's pool deck mosh pit, seeing others look surprised, reach up and find BLOOD RUNNING DOWN MY FAAAAACE. Got a nice little cut in my eyebrow, a great black eye, and hopefully a scar to remember this boat by :) Got a few pics of it, but wish I would have gotten one with all the blood before I wiped it off.

2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:48 pm

TPH wrote:70K 2017: Demolition Hammer Pyramid Lounge set. Loud, intense, furious, savage moshpit, almost no speech.
    Just pure fucking metal flowing.

Singer just kills me. He's from the states and couldn't get the name of the cruise right at all haha. I just couldn't help but laugh but tjeu were absolutely killer live.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:11 pm

2011 - The hey chant that spontaneously started during the muster drill. They do the horns before the drill now so it hasn't happened in the last couple years but it used to be tradition.
    2012 - I can't talk about it, some of you know what happened.
    Barge - Slow dancing with Anka through the moshpit during Grave.
    2013 - Angra featuring Fabio (he was only filling in) and Courtney Cox (Iron Maidens) covering Wasted Years on the Pool Deck
    2014 - I had a few in 2014
    1. I can't talk about it, you all know what happened.
    2. The whole bus trip that me, Andrea, Steve and Cody put together. That was one of the rowdiest nights of my life.
    3. Symphony X playing The Odyssey, a lot of us had been waiting for that for a long time.
    4. The Wizards vs Unicorns wall of death during Gloryhammer on the Pool Deck
    2015 - That second Alestorm set in the Ice Rink was so fun. Crowd surfed in my suit, there was a rowing pit, moshpits were fun as hell. All because Dani was too hung over/apparently had heat stroke so they couldn't play their pool deck set during the day.
    2016 - Dragonforce's make up set in the theater was HILARIOUS. The singer was so fucked up from smoking some really dank weed in Jamaica and had to have his stomach pumped earlier that day. Also, kicking around the ice football during Bloodbath was super fun.
    2017 - Allegaeon absolutely destroying the Pyramid lounge. Another one was seeing every living member of Windir playing stuff from 1184.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:14 pm

PacNW wrote:For me, catching a dude's forehead in Mors Principium Est's pool deck mosh pit, seeing others look surprised, reach up and find BLOOD RUNNING DOWN MY FAAAAACE. Got a nice little cut in my eyebrow, a great black eye, and hopefully a scar to remember this boat by :) Got a few pics of it, but wish I would have gotten one with all the blood before I wiped it off.

That might have been me. Sorry eh
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Tono_Fyr
    Crewman

by Tono_Fyr » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    PacNW wrote:For me, catching a dude's forehead in Mors Principium Est's pool deck mosh pit, seeing others look surprised, reach up and find BLOOD RUNNING DOWN MY FAAAAACE. Got a nice little cut in my eyebrow, a great black eye, and hopefully a scar to remember this boat by :) Got a few pics of it, but wish I would have gotten one with all the blood before I wiped it off.

That might have been me. Sorry eh

Bro, you gotta stop accidentally head butting people.
    Wishlist:
    --Æther_Realm--Alarum--Amon_Amarth--Arcturus--Arjen_Luccassen--Atheist--Battlecross--Blind_Guardian--Borknagar--Candlemass--Cynic--Devin_Townsend--DOLL$BOXX--Dread_Crew_of_Oddwood--Dysrhythmia--Ensiferum--Freak_Kitchen--Gamma_Ray--Glittertind--Goatwhore--Gojira--Gordian_Knot--Green_Carnation--Holy_Grail--Ihsahn--Katatonia--Leprous--Machinae_Supremacy--Ne_Obliviscaris--Nightingale--Nile--Opeth--Pain_Of_Salvation--Raintime--Riverside--Sigh--Skeletonwitch--Steel_Panther--Symphony_X--Tengger_Cavalry--Thank_You_Scientist--Three--Turisas--Tyr--Unleash_The_Archers--Winds--Wintersun--Words_of_Farewell--Zimmer's_Hole--

2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Stained Class wrote:That might have been me. Sorry eh

Classic case of the Joey windmill? :lol:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:31 pm

klons wrote:

Say what you want, standing next to him while he windmills creates an excellent breeze.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:39 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    klons wrote:

Say what you want, standing next to him while he windmills creates an excellent breeze.

hahaha, does it ever. Wonderful person to be near when the Rickshaw starts to turn into a sauna, as it tends to happen.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:54 am

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:08 am

Yippee38 wrote:Seeing Mark from Death Angel sing and dance "Put One Foot In Front of the Other" (from The Year Without a Santa Claus). First he sand it in the elevator. Then, we saw him later in the art gallery, and my wife asked him to do it. He did!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OORsz2d1H7s

I don't even...
    Last edited by Godflesh on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 am

Bob wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:70K 2015: Behemoth's pool deck set. I was watching from the hot tub, under the black Caribbean sky, as they opened with Ora Pro Nobis Lucifer. That's a moment I'm never going to forget, it's probably my most metal moment EVER.

I was up top watching that set from Behemoth also, seeing the ship's smoke stack billowing black smoke in the background. I could feel for sure I was on a boat going straight to HELL. It still gives me the chills. LOL

That makes 3 of us for Behemoth on the pool deck in 2015.
    My wife rode the elevator with Behemoth going up to the pool deck that day.
    She didn't know they were a band, she thought it was costume day, so she said to them: "Nice costumes!"
    That was probably HER most metal moment...
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:31 pm

Godflesh wrote:
    Bob wrote:

That makes 3 of us for Behemoth on the pool deck in 2015.

Make that four. Not my most metal moment ever, but it was one of those "only on 70K" moments that sticks with you forever.

She didn't know they were a band, she thought it was costume day, so she said to them: "Nice costumes!"

:lol: :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Godflesh wrote:That makes 3 of us for Behemoth on the pool deck in 2015.

Had the exact same thing happened with a friend. She asked who they were, I face palmed. :lol:

"....yeah, Danica, that was Nergal from Behemoth."
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:56 pm

klons wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:That makes 3 of us for Behemoth on the pool deck in 2015.

Had the exact same thing happened with a friend. She asked who they were, I face palmed. :lol:

"....yeah, Danica, that was Nergal from Behemoth."

Similar story with me. Asked my friend to take a picture with me and Nergal, but my friend didn't recognize him. He replied with "Why? Who is that guy?"

2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:18 am

Most Metal moment?

Trollfest at 5am. The Bassist decided to jump and crowd surf a very small crowd (ppl were in bed I guess). My friend got his full weight on the head and my wife got the boot to the face. Still gets up laughing, everyone is having fun. At the end of the show he gave both of them a big hug and we're now all friends. This is the cruise in a nutshell I guess :).
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • Post Reply 27 posts Page 1 of 1