Post Reply 140 posts
Cripper Award 2017 Official Thread
  • Which band should win the 2017 CRIPPER AWARD?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 pm

CRYPTEX
    1%
    DALRIADA
    34%
    STRIKER
    9%
    TOTAL DEATH
    22%
    TOUCH THE SUN
    1%
    WITCHTRAP
    33%
    TRAUMA
    No votes

Total votes: 302
    Britta
    Oiler

Cripper Award 2017 Official Thread

by Britta » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:36 am

Ahoi Sailors!

It is great to see that 2017th Cripper Award contenders are already so eagerly discussed! I am starting this new thread here for a better overview and also to kickstart the official poll that is about to be launched.

If I followed all the postings correctly, these are the confirmed nominees so far:

CRYPTEX
    DALRIADA
    STRIKER
    TOTAL DEATH
    TOUCH THE SUN
    WITCHTRAP

also mentioned by sailors, but discussed as being too popular (like Avatarium as an all-star-band):

ALLEGAEON
    GHOST SHIP OCTAVIUS
    MISERY LOVES CO
    ORDEN OGAN

Is that correct?

Cheers to all of you from rainy Hannover! Looking forward to the voting :3drunks:
    Stained Class
    Commander

Re: Cripper Award 2017 Official Thread

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:53 am

I agree with all that :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 am

This would basically mean considering candidates the six bands that UMC considered candidates. This option makes sense to me.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • fasteddy
    Wiper

by fasteddy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:46 am

Striker ... So good
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Thanks Britta! That all sounds good to me :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:01 pm

Cool, DALRIADA it is.
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Draconian-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Rainover-/-Moonspell-/-Funeral-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Autumnal-/-Aeonian-Sorrow-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Tyranny-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Ajattara-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Vetrar-Draugurinn-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Batushka-/-Mork-/-Devour-The-Fetus-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkur-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-And-Oceans
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Looks like it'll be Dalriada for me
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:20 pm

Another vote for Dalriada. To be fair, I missed Cryptex and Striker, but saw the others.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:48 pm

Definitely Dalriada for me, then
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Looks like I'm voting for Striker then!

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:18 am

I couldn't care less for which of those bands won the award, but I do think Trauma should be in there among the contenders.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Britta
    Oiler

by Britta » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:08 am

The candidates should be agreed upon by tomorrow, since the poll will be launched.
    So "If any of you has reasons why these bands should not be nominees, speak now or forever hold your peace" :D
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:17 am

It's a shame I can't vote for Ghost Ship Octavius, but oh well. It'll be Dalriada for me, I'd feel wrong voting for the Alberta boys since I don't really like them.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:41 am

DALRIADA!The Wall of Death late night was awesome and not knowing their music very much they were excellent.That is the basis of a Cripper band,a live show not the catalog you discover then see live.Avatarium should win some new award,most enthusiasm from a doom band ever,best show of whole cruise in Ice Rink but I was a fan for many years.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:27 pm

Trauma aren't really up and coming. Cliff Burton used to be in that band.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:41 pm

I gather that Saltatio Mortis is also too well-known to be considered?
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:57 pm

Stained Class wrote:Trauma aren't really up and coming. Cliff Burton used to be in that band.

But Striker is? Or our past winners Nightmare, Cripper..? In any case, if we're using last.fm stats for determining the contenders, Trauma should definitely be one.
    Wishlist:
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:25 am

Age of the band shouldn't be an issue indeed. Trauma have been around for many many years, but who knew them? I bet less than 5% of the cruisers knew who these guys were before they got announced...

I'm not saying I have an interest in them nor that I would vote them (I think they're terrible), but adding them would make perfect sense to me.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:11 am

Exactly. I have no desire to vote for them, but leaving them out due to them having had a well-known member in the past would make the contender selection arbitrary. Trauma has under 600 listeners on last.fm, which makes them the third smallest band onbroad this year.
    Wishlist:
  • Thrashmania
    Crewman

by Thrashmania » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:47 am

Witchtrap. Hands down.
    70k 2012, Barge 2012, 70k 2015, 70k 2016, 70k 2017
    Britta
    Oiler

by Britta » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:19 am

Hi folks!

I have now added an official poll in this thread, so let's try to get some more people to vote... Spread the news!!

End time will be: Thursday, March 2 2016 - 12:30pm PST / 3:30 pm EST / 9:30pm CET

Prost :bangers:
  • guilsonramirez
    Wiper

by guilsonramirez » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:41 pm

Striker!
  • juliamolina
    Wiper

by juliamolina » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:43 pm

TOTAL DEATH!!!!! for the Cripper!
  • Mr. HCI
    Crewman

by Mr. HCI » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:46 pm

My vote is for WITCHTRAP! Those guy absolutely nailed it. :shred:
  • Dcote
    Wiper

by Dcote » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:06 pm

My vote is for witchtrap, killer sound and show
  • Monoazul
    Wiper

by Monoazul » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:57 pm

:death:
    Total death!!!!!
  • LordThrust
    Wiper

by LordThrust » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:58 pm

Witchtrap.
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Oh hey look, an influx of people with little to posts, voting for bands that no one mentioned enjoying before the voting started. Gee, I wonder if bands are telling people to vote for them. Again. :bitch:

Is there any way we can prevent this? Ban people with minimal posts from voting? Disqualify bands that advertise the vote?
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 pm

Queue the army of voters that have absolutely nothing to do with the boat :lol:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:26 pm

ExtraneouS wrote:Is there any way we can prevent this? Ban people with minimal posts from voting? Disqualify bands that advertise the vote?

Have UMC send out another code/poll like they did with the ASJ a couple years ago. Or for future years, add it on to the survey.

Simple fix, solves this issue of randoms inflating votes just because bands are asking for them again... :bitch:
    tritonx
    Oiler

by tritonx » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:37 pm

I saw Touch the Sun during the Superb Owl. Poor guys, the rink was empty.

They have my pity vote.
    2015:8393 2016:2614 2017:8459
    2018:9513
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:11 pm

ExtraneouS wrote:Oh hey look, an influx of people with little to posts, voting for bands that no one mentioned enjoying before the voting started. Gee, I wonder if bands are telling people to vote for them. Again. :bitch:

Is there any way we can prevent this? Ban people with minimal posts from voting? Disqualify bands that advertise the vote?

Exactly what happened - Witchtrap posted on their Facebook page AND the 70k facebook group.

I'm really not a fan of that.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    The Bus From Speed
    Oiler

by The Bus From Speed » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:19 pm

A vote for Striker is a vote for Canada!
    2016 @ 3312
    2017 @ 8667
    2018 @ ????
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:07 pm

And now come the voters never on the ship or saw any bands :evil:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • diego2288
    Wiper

by diego2288 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:03 pm

TOTAL DEAHT :wank:
  • Ara
    Wiper

by Ara » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Total :death:
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:39 pm

Trump claims that Witchtrap is being voted for by all illegals.
  • strange
    Oiler

by strange » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:11 pm

ExtraneouS wrote:Oh hey look, an influx of people with little to posts, voting for bands that no one mentioned enjoying before the voting started. Gee, I wonder if bands are telling people to vote for them. Again. :bitch:

I often lurk on here, and have been on six cruises. I hardly ever comment, but always log in to vote for the Cripper award for cruises I've been on. So having a minimal post count to qualify for voting would probably mean I couldn't vote. It would also mean people who only went on the most recent cruise and decided to join the forum afterwards wouldn't be able to vote.
    Definitely agree that something needs to be done about bands begging for votes, though. That doesn't seem in keeping with the spirit of the award.
    A.K.A: Mrs. Statsman
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:17 pm

strange wrote:

I often lurk on here, and have been on six cruises. I hardly ever comment, but always log in to vote for the Cripper award for cruises I've been on. So having a minimal post count to qualify for voting would probably mean I couldn't vote. It would also mean people who only went on the most recent cruise and decided to join the forum afterwards wouldn't be able to vote.
    Definitely agree that something needs to be done about bands begging for votes, though. That doesn't seem in keeping with the spirit of the award.

Which is why I mentioned what I did.

Surely it can't be hard for UMC to setup a one page survey and email codes out for it instead of this flawed method.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:49 pm

klons wrote:
    strange wrote:

Which is why I mentioned what I did.

Surely it can't be hard for UMC to setup a one page survey and email codes out for it instead of this flawed method.

They ought to allow only those with booking numbers from the most recent cruise to vote, that way even the newbies can cast their vote. UMC could do it, but I'd feel bad bothering them about something like this when they're already so busy as it is.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
Post Reply 140 posts