User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Calgary, AB, Canada

Re: Evocation Of The Evil Ones

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Ethrivas wrote:Eternal Tears of Sorrow would be awesome.

I thought about EToS too, would be pretty sweet. I just guessed Evocation because of the Subject:

Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

slayergeek

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:02 am

by slayergeek » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:30 pm

I am hoping for

Exhumed
Exmortus
Or Exodus
Survivor
    2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,See_You_In_2019

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Drummer/Singer_for
    FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
    iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
    Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
    The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Exmortus-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Black_Dahlia_Murder-/-Warbringer-
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Hoping for Emperor, being prepared to be disappointed when it is Evergrey announced instead.
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bolzer-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Carcass-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CravenIdol-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DerWegEinerFreiheit-DevinTownsend-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-GloriorBelli-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Horrendous-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-InVain-Infestus-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-Miasmal-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche-Ripper-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Saor-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vallenfyre-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-Waldgeflüster-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
2014: Survivor
2015: Survivor
2016: Survivor
2017: Survivor
2018: Survivor
BtH(2012): Survivor
User

Ethrivas

Rank

Crewman

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

by Ethrivas » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:05 pm

I thought about EToS too, would be pretty sweet. I just guessed Evocation because of the Subject:

Yeah i know :(
Wishful thinking :P
Wishlist 2019: Ablaze.My.Sorrow-Aetherian-Allegaeon-Amorphis-At.the.Gates-Be'lakor-Brymir-Chthonic-Crescent-Daath-Dark.Oath-Dimmu.Borgir-Einherjer-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-God.Dethroned-Godsmack-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-Hate-Hyperion-Hypocrisy-Iced.Earth-In.Vain-Kalmah-Krisiun-Lamb.of.God-Machine.Head-Manegarm-Melechesh-Mgla-Moonshade-Morbid.Angel-Mors.Principium.Est-Nailed.to.Obscurity-Orbit.Culture-Ouroboros-Satyricon-Selbst-Shade.Empire-Skyfire-Testament-The.Crown-The.Seer-Tribulation-Turisas-Tyr-Unleashed-Whispered
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Please be Evertale
Please be Evertale
Please be Evertale
Please be Evertale
Please be Evertale
Upcoming Gigs:
Apr Ross-The-Boss May The-Iron-Maidens June Extreme-Mr-Big
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
User

praey

Rank

Wiper

Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:45 am

New Orleans

by praey » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Sinister is an awesome announcement. Their album Syncretism from earlier this year is one of my favorite death metal records of 2017. My biggest concern with the lineup right now is that there are so many good bands I won't be able to see all the sets I want to see. Start announcing some wussy power metal damnit! :D
Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017
Booked 2018
User

mbob

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Montgomery, Texas

by mbob » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Yes...more wussy power metal please!

praey wrote:Start announcing some wussy power metal damnit! :D
2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
2016 - Survivor (2292)
2017 - Survivor (9618)
2018 - Survivor (9678)
2019 - Please take my money!

Please...Accept-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Death.Angel-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Gloryhammer-|-Grave.Digger-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-Kamelot-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:28 pm

SINISTER
Eh, alright.

Come on Evocation!
70000 Tons 2019
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-In-Vain-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Dool-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkyr-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:46 pm

Ethrivas wrote:Eternal Tears of Sorrow would be awesome.

Agreed
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 pm

praey wrote:...Start announcing some wussy power metal damnit! :D

If you announce power metal, I'd prefer bands like Angel Dust, Brainstorm, Iced Earth, Jag Panzer or Pagans Mind.
Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bolzer-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Carcass-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CravenIdol-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DerWegEinerFreiheit-DevinTownsend-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-GloriorBelli-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Horrendous-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-InVain-Infestus-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-Miasmal-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche-Ripper-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Saor-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vallenfyre-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-Waldgeflüster-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

User

Gratch

Rank

Petty Officer

Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:06 am

Salt Lake City, Utah

Re: Stop Killing Your Time!

by Gratch » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Gratch wrote:
Gratch wrote:For every "S" band announced that isn't Sigh, I bite the head off a kitten.

The fate of the kittens is in your hands!!

(Disclaimer: no actual kittens were harmed in the making of this post)

70K, I feel like you're not taking this situation seriously. Do the right thing here. Think of the kittens.

The blood of this poor kitten is on you 70K. You heartless monsters.
2016 Survivor
2017 Survivor
2018 Survivor

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Finntroll - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - Nechochwen - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Troldhaugen - Vainaja - Wilderun - Witherscape
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Sinister is a cool add. I'm not a fan of their current vocalist, but luckily they've been going a bit back to old school with their live shows lately.

As long as the E band isn't Europe, I'm good.
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

epartos

Rank

Petty Officer

Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 am

Sweden

by epartos » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:12 am

I was thinking Edguy... Evocation would be cool.
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
no avatar
User

Bolt_Thrower

Rank

Petty Officer

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 am

by Bolt_Thrower » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 am

Could the best holiday “e”ver be Helloween? Maybe the “e” implies swapping out the “a.”

I see a break in their tour dates from Dec 15 to Mar 18.
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:01 pm

I'd be pretty happy with most of the "E" bands listed. It's a good starting letter in my metal pantheon. EToS would be sweeeeeet.

If it's Evergrey as the clue seems to imply....hey, that's cool. I've seen them I-dunno-HOW many times, but it's always good to see Tom and the boyz in "Everspray." :lol:
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
User

Yippee38

Rank

Crewman

Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:49 am

by Yippee38 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:12 pm

[quote="Pellaz"If it's Evergrey as the clue seems to imply....hey, that's cool. I've seen them I-dunno-HOW many times, but it's always good to see Tom and the boyz in "Everspray." :lol:[/quote]

Yeah. I'm in the same boat as you (see what I did there?). Seen them a ton, but they're always good live.
User

MasterMcDuff

Rank

Oiler

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Toronto, Canada

by MasterMcDuff » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Oh noooo do I sense another gap in announcements?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:26 pm

MasterMcDuff wrote:Oh noooo do I sense another gap in announcements?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

... It's been two days. Calm down.
Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-Katatonia-†-IN.VAIN-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
User

cowboy71

Rank

Commander

Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:52 pm

Brisbane, Australia

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm

<-------------------------------------------------- *points at my Avatar*

*note the shirt*

Please be Evertale :)
Upcoming Gigs:
Apr Ross-The-Boss May The-Iron-Maidens June Extreme-Mr-Big
2019 Wishlist
-/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Bane-of-Winterstorm-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
no avatar
User

Andy

Rank

THE SKIPPER

Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:04 pm

THE BRIDGE

The Need For Speed

by Andy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Canadian Speed Metal pioneers EXCITER will headbang their way to beautiful Grand Turk and back next February along with you and 2,999 other Heavy Metal Maniacs from around the Globe. Will you be there to witness Heavy Metal history onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?

There is still "N"ot enough darkness on board, is there?

User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

Re: The Need For Speed

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:21 pm

So next band will be Night something or other?
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Come on, Novembre.

Or maybe it's Nile.
User

Razor Ramon

Rank

Midshipman

Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:46 pm

Philadelphia, PA

by Razor Ramon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:27 pm

EXCITER

Novembre or Naglfar...
70000 Tons 2019
Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/-Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-In-Vain-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Bilocate-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Ne-Obliviscaris-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Silent-Stream-Of-Godless-Elegy-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Dool-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkyr-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn
My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
no avatar
User

DrStein

Rank

Oiler

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:51 pm

New York, NY

by DrStein » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Nocturnal Rites?
no avatar
User

big perken

Rank

Crewman

Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:13 am

Edmonton, Alberta

by big perken » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Fuck yeah seen them in Calgary last year. They where awesome. Great add
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Lol, I think Andy completely gave us the slip this time; no-one expected Exciter.

"N" and darkness....

Nocturnal Rites?
Nightrage?
Novembre?
Nile?
Naglfar?
Nightwish?
November's Doom?
Napalm Death?
Nekrogoblicon?
Nightmare?
Nevermore?
Namon Namarth? :lol:
2019 Wishlist:
Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
--Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
User

mbob

Rank

Petty Officer

Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

Montgomery, Texas

by mbob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:57 pm

2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
2016 - Survivor (2292)
2017 - Survivor (9618)
2018 - Survivor (9678)
2019 - Please take my money!

Please...Accept-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Death.Angel-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Gloryhammer-|-Grave.Digger-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-Kamelot-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun
User

TOM CRUISE

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Everett, WA USA

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Fabulous addition !!!!

Nightmare
Night Demon
Nifelheim
Nunslaughter
70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 -CABIN 7386- Barge to hell -2012
User

Ethrivas

Rank

Crewman

Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:53 pm

by Ethrivas » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:01 pm

I really hope for Nailed to Obscurity.
Their sound is similar to early Opeth, check them out.

Seen Nile @ Summer Breeze 2017, they were solid.

Necrophagist is inactive :((((
Wishlist 2019: Ablaze.My.Sorrow-Aetherian-Allegaeon-Amorphis-At.the.Gates-Be'lakor-Brymir-Chthonic-Crescent-Daath-Dark.Oath-Dimmu.Borgir-Einherjer-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-God.Dethroned-Godsmack-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-Hate-Hyperion-Hypocrisy-Iced.Earth-In.Vain-Kalmah-Krisiun-Lamb.of.God-Machine.Head-Manegarm-Melechesh-Mgla-Moonshade-Morbid.Angel-Mors.Principium.Est-Nailed.to.Obscurity-Orbit.Culture-Ouroboros-Satyricon-Selbst-Shade.Empire-Skyfire-Testament-The.Crown-The.Seer-Tribulation-Turisas-Tyr-Unleashed-Whispered
User

Mr.Kito

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

São Paulo, Brasil

by Mr.Kito » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:12 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
Andy wrote:108 days and counting, are you ready for the best holiday "E"ver?

Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey
Please be Evergrey

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

not evergrey :cry:
2019.: Accept-Adrenaline.Mob-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Aneurose-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Doro-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi.RoS.Tour-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Grand.Magus-HellArise-In.Flames-Kreator-Kontrust-Mors.Principium.Est-Nevermore-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Operation:Mindcrime-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Soilwork-Subway.To.Sally-Susperia-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-TriOsphere-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
2013-Survivor
2014-Survivor
2015-Survivor
2016- :(
2017- :(
2018-Survivor
2019-Soon
User

Phoenix

Rank

Ensign

Calgary, AB, Canada

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:45 am

Pellaz wrote:.....

This is always the correct guess :lol:
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:13 am

I'd like Nightfall, Night In Gales, or Nightrage

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
cabin 6525 (2018)
no avatar
User

UltimoAviso

Rank

Crewman

Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:12 am

South Lake Tahoe, California

by UltimoAviso » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:29 am

Night Demon.

new album is called "Darkness Remains"
http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
2016-7211
2017-9230
2018-1690
Wacken:
Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-Spellcaster-Grim Reaper-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
User

Sgt. B

Rank

Lieutenant

St Paul, Minnesota

by Sgt. B » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 am

UltimoAviso wrote:Night Demon.

I'd enjoy having them added to the lineup. Since they currently share a bass player, it is one step closer to getting Cirith Ungol.

User

MasterMcDuff

Rank

Oiler

Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Toronto, Canada

by MasterMcDuff » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 am

Phoenix wrote:
MasterMcDuff wrote:Oh noooo do I sense another gap in announcements?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bahaha :) It's just ol' Skip was on such a roll with the daily announcements, I was afraid that this could be the beginning of another hiatus. Premature? Absolutely. Glad I'm wrong? Hell yeah. :P
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:48 am

UltimoAviso wrote:Night Demon.

Night Demon is awesome. Great live band too. Make it so!
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
User

Pellaz

Rank

Ensign

Georgia, USA

by Pellaz » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:29 am

Huh, technically Nightingale could fit the clue. C'mon Dan Swano, as unlikely as that would be. :twisted:

Phoenix wrote:
Pellaz wrote:.....

This is always the correct guess :lol:

Not to be confused with Namon Namath, who would be crossover Viking/American football-core. :lol:
2019 Wishlist:
User

JoAnnamayhem

Rank

Oiler

Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:01 pm

Long Island, New York

by JoAnnamayhem » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Maybe Noctem? Seems reasonable
2018 - 9318

Aeon+Amon Amarth+Apocalyptica+Arkona+At the Gates+Borknagar+Carach Angren+DarkFuneral+Dysentery+Fleshgod Apocalypse+Gatecreeper+Hypocrisy+Immolation+Krisiun+Mors Principium Est+Ne Oblivscaris+Origin+Soreption+Turisas+Tyr+Unleash the Archers
no avatar
User

DrStein

Rank

Oiler

Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:51 pm

New York, NY

by DrStein » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Nightwish?
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 pm

MasterMcDuff wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

Bahaha :) It's just ol' Skip was on such a roll with the daily announcements, I was afraid that this could be the beginning of another hiatus. Premature? Absolutely. Glad I'm wrong? Hell yeah. :P

The only time we were getting daily announcements, consistently, was back in July. They've been pretty random and sporadic since they started again in September.
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
PreviousNext