Post Reply 2636 posts
The Official 70000TONS OF METAL 2018 Megathread
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Evocation Of The Evil Ones

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Ethrivas wrote:Eternal Tears of Sorrow would be awesome.

I thought about EToS too, would be pretty sweet. I just guessed Evocation because of the Subject:

Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-IN.VAIN-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    slayergeek
    Chief Petty Officer

by slayergeek » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:30 pm

I am hoping for

Exhumed
    Exmortus
    Or Exodus
    Survivor
      2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,See_You_In_2019

Absolute_Darkness-Death/Thrash_Band_I_am_the_Drummer/Singer_for
      FacebookPage-https://www.facebook.com/BandAbsoluteDarkness

70k Bands - Unofficial iPhone/Android_app_of_the_70,000_tons_cruise
      iPhone Version-https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/70k-bands/id958759290?mt=8
      Android Version-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Bands70k

WishList
      The_Crown-/-Old_Man's_Child-/-Battle_Cross-/-Impaled-Dismember-/-Amon_Amarth-/-Dethklok-/-Exmortus-/-Gruesome-/-Rotten_Sound-/-As_Blood_Runs_Black-/-Through_The_Eyes_Of_The_Dead-/-Black_Dahlia_Murder-/-Warbringer-
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Hoping for Emperor, being prepared to be disappointed when it is Evergrey announced instead.
    Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bolzer-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Carcass-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CravenIdol-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DerWegEinerFreiheit-DevinTownsend-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-GloriorBelli-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Horrendous-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-InVain-Infestus-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-Miasmal-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche-Ripper-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Saor-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vallenfyre-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vomitory-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-Waldgeflüster-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:05 pm

I thought about EToS too, would be pretty sweet. I just guessed Evocation because of the Subject:

Yeah i know :(
    Wishful thinking :P
    Wishlist 2019: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-Aetherian-ALLEGAEON-AMORPHIS-At.the.Gates-BE'LAKOR-BRYMIR-Chthonic-Crescent-Daath-Dark.Oath-DIMMU.BORGIR-Dragonlord-Drudkh-Einherjer-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-FLESHGOD.APOCALYPSE-GOD.DETHRONED-Godsmack-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-Hate-Hyperion-HYPOCRISY-Iced.Earth-IMMORTAL-In.Vain-KALMAH-Krisiun-LAMB.OF.GOD-Machine.Head-Manegarm-MELECHESH-MGLA-Moonshade-Morbid.Angel-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-Orbit.Culture-OUROBOROS-SATYRICON-Selbst-SHADE.EMPIRE-Skyfire-Testament-THE.CROWN-THE.SEER-TRIBULATION-Turisas-Tyr-Unleashed-VREID-WHISPERED
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:31 pm

Please be Evertale
    Please be Evertale
    Please be Evertale
    Please be Evertale
    Please be Evertale
    Upcoming Gigs:
    November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
    praey
    Oiler

by praey » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Sinister is an awesome announcement. Their album Syncretism from earlier this year is one of my favorite death metal records of 2017. My biggest concern with the lineup right now is that there are so many good bands I won't be able to see all the sets I want to see. Start announcing some wussy power metal damnit! :D
    Survivor 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, Booked 2019
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Yes...more wussy power metal please!

praey wrote:Start announcing some wussy power metal damnit! :D
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - 9272!

Please...Accept-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Death.Angel-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Gloryhammer-|-Grave.Digger-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Hypocrisy-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-Kamelot-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:28 pm

SINISTER
    Eh, alright.

Come on Evocation!
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-In-Vain-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkyr-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-Hamferd
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:46 pm

Ethrivas wrote:Eternal Tears of Sorrow would be awesome.

Agreed
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-Eluveitie-Arkona-ParadiseLost

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:02 pm

praey wrote:...Start announcing some wussy power metal damnit! :D

If you announce power metal, I'd prefer bands like Angel Dust, Brainstorm, Iced Earth, Jag Panzer or Pagans Mind.
    Abbath-Accept-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-AmonAmarth-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-Antaeus-Aosoth-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlackTrip-Bloodbath-Bolzer-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Carcass-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-Convulse-Coroner-CravenIdol-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DerWegEinerFreiheit-DevinTownsend-DewScented-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-Evocation-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-GloriorBelli-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-Hollenthon-HoodedMenace-Horna-Horrendous-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-InVain-Infestus-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khold-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LegionOfTheDamned-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-Miasmal-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-NapalmDeath-NeObliviscaris-NightDemon-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Obituary-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-PagansMind-Panopticon-ParadiseLost-Portal-Powermad-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-Prong-Queensryche-Ripper-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Saor-Sarke-Saxon-Schammasch-ScorpionChild-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Slayer-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-Summoning-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ufomammut-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vallenfyre-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vomitory-Vredehammer-Vuur-WakeTheDead-Waldgeflüster-WASP-WarriorSoul-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

Gratch
    Petty Officer

Re: Stop Killing Your Time!

by Gratch » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Gratch wrote:
    Gratch wrote:For every "S" band announced that isn't Sigh, I bite the head off a kitten.

The fate of the kittens is in your hands!!

(Disclaimer: no actual kittens were harmed in the making of this post)

70K, I feel like you're not taking this situation seriously. Do the right thing here. Think of the kittens.

The blood of this poor kitten is on you 70K. You heartless monsters.
    2016 Survivor
    2017 Survivor
    2018 Survivor

Ultimate Wishlist Bands
    Anaal Nathrakh - Behemoth - Gloryhammer - Igorrr - Ihsahn - Khemmis - Myrkur - The Ocean - Pallbearer - Sigh - Tribulation - Troldhaugen - Turisas - Wilderun - Witherscape
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Sinister is a cool add. I'm not a fan of their current vocalist, but luckily they've been going a bit back to old school with their live shows lately.

As long as the E band isn't Europe, I'm good.
    Wishlist:
    SABATON / ARKONA / STUCK MOJO / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
    FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
    epartos
    Petty Officer

by epartos » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:12 am

I was thinking Edguy... Evocation would be cool.
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
  • Bolt_Thrower
    Petty Officer

by Bolt_Thrower » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:29 am

Could the best holiday “e”ver be Helloween? Maybe the “e” implies swapping out the “a.”

I see a break in their tour dates from Dec 15 to Mar 18.
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:01 pm

I'd be pretty happy with most of the "E" bands listed. It's a good starting letter in my metal pantheon. EToS would be sweeeeeet.

If it's Evergrey as the clue seems to imply....hey, that's cool. I've seen them I-dunno-HOW many times, but it's always good to see Tom and the boyz in "Everspray." :lol:
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
    2019: Booked!
    Yippee38
    Crewman

by Yippee38 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:12 pm

[quote="Pellaz"If it's Evergrey as the clue seems to imply....hey, that's cool. I've seen them I-dunno-HOW many times, but it's always good to see Tom and the boyz in "Everspray." :lol:[/quote]

Yeah. I'm in the same boat as you (see what I did there?). Seen them a ton, but they're always good live.
    MasterMcDuff
    Oiler

by MasterMcDuff » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Oh noooo do I sense another gap in announcements?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:26 pm

MasterMcDuff wrote:Oh noooo do I sense another gap in announcements?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

... It's been two days. Calm down.
    Allegaeon-†-Amorphis-†-BabyMetal-†-CHTHONIC-†-Fallujah-†-Gojira-†-IN.VAIN-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-†-Ne.Obliviscaris-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Omnium.Gatherum-†-Pain-†-Persefone-†-Scar.Symmetry-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Tengger.Cavalry-†-Trollfest-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:36 pm

<-------------------------------------------------- *points at my Avatar*

*note the shirt*

Please be Evertale :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    November Def-Leppard December Bon-Jovi-/-Kamelot
    2019 Wishlist
    -/-Accept-/-Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Dragony-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Mayan-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Valhalore-/-Van-Canto-/-Within-Temptation-/-
  • Andy
    THE SKIPPER

The Need For Speed

by Andy » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Canadian Speed Metal pioneers EXCITER will headbang their way to beautiful Grand Turk and back next February along with you and 2,999 other Heavy Metal Maniacs from around the Globe. Will you be there to witness Heavy Metal history onbroad 70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World’s Biggest Heavy Metal Cruise?

There is still "N"ot enough darkness on board, is there?

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

Re: The Need For Speed

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:21 pm

So next band will be Night something or other?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Warbringer-Coroner-Onslaught-GodDethroned-Eluveitie-Arkona-ParadiseLost

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Come on, Novembre.

Or maybe it's Nile.
    Razor Ramon
    Midshipman

by Razor Ramon » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:27 pm

EXCITER

Novembre or Naglfar...
    70000 Tons 2019
    Wishlist:Anneke-Van-Geirsbergen-VUUR-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-My-Dying-Bride-/-Harakiri-For-The-Sky-/-The-Gathering-/-Anathema-/-Within-Temptation-/-Novembre-/-Katatonia-/-Bloodbath-/Paradise-Lost-/-Lacuna-Coil-/-Moonspell-/-Liv-Kristine-/-Funeral-/-In-Vain-/-Isole/-Nightwish-/-Arkan--/-Riverside-/-The-Crown-/-Tristania-/-Autumnal-/-Throes-Of-Dawn-/-Thurisaz-/-Daylight-Dies-/-Shape-Of-Despair-/-Asphyx-/-Wintersun-/-Arcturus-/-Be'lakor-/-Ereb-Altor-/-Evocation-/-Hanging-Garden-/-Tyranny-/-The-Foreshadowing-/-Sulphur-Aeon-/-Saturnus-/-Noumena-/-Blackthorn-/-Ajattara-/-Coldworld-/-Sojourner-/-Oceans-Of-Slumber-/-Lik-/-Thyrfing-/-Inactive-Messiah-/-Centinex-/-In-The-Woods-/-Skepticism-/-Heaven-Shall-Burn-/-Darkwell-/-Process-Of-Guilt-/-Dark-Fortress-/-Orphaned-Land-/-Therion-/-Haggard-/-Draconian-/-Novembers-Doom-/-Bloodred-Hourglass-/-Bowel-Fuck-/-Cellar-Darling-/-Clouds-/-Perturbator-/-Carpenter-Brut-/-Hallatar-/-Infiltration-/-Myrkyr-/-Oranssi-Pazuzu-/-Before-The-Dawn-/-Letters-From-The-Colony-/-Demonical-/-Helevorn-/-Viscera-Infest-/-Wormrot-/-Hamferd
    My musical taste:http://www.last.fm/user/Anthony3
  • DrStein
    Oiler

by DrStein » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Nocturnal Rites?
  • big perken
    Crewman

by big perken » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:50 pm

Fuck yeah seen them in Calgary last year. They where awesome. Great add
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Lol, I think Andy completely gave us the slip this time; no-one expected Exciter.

"N" and darkness....

Nocturnal Rites?
    Nightrage?
    Novembre?
    Nile?
    Naglfar?
    Nightwish?
    November's Doom?
    Napalm Death?
    Nekrogoblicon?
    Nightmare?
    Nevermore?
    Namon Namarth? :lol:
    2019 Wishlist:
    Abbath--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arsis--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Black.Crown.Initiate--Blind.Guardian--Bloodbath--Borknagar--CoB--CoF--Cynic--Dimmu.Borgir--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Einherjer--Eluveitie
    --Emperor--Ensiferum--Equilibrium--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Exmortus--Fear.Factory--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Iced.Earth--Ihsahn--Immortal--Kalmah--Katatonia--Keep.of.Kalessin--Kvelertak--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--
    Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Novembers.Doom--Old.Mans.Child--Omnium.Gatherum--Opeth--Orphaned.Land--Poisonblack--Primordial--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Suidakra--Tarot--Therion--Devin.Townsend--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vintersorg--Wintersun--Yyrkoon--1349
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:57 pm

2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - 9272!

Please...Accept-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Arkona-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Children.of.Bodom-|-Civil.War-|-Crimfall-|-Death.Angel-|-Delain-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Dragony-|-Edguy-|-Eluveitie-|-Ensiferum-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Falconer-|-Firewind-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Gloryhammer-|-Grave.Digger-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Hypocrisy-|-Holy.Grail-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Flames-|-Kamelot-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Manowar-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Pretty.Maids-|-Rage-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Stratovarius-|-Svbway.To.Sally-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-Twilight.Force-|-Tyr-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Van.Canto-|-Venom-|-Wintersun-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:48 pm

Fabulous addition !!!!

Nightmare
    Night Demon
    Nifelheim
    Nunslaughter
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Ethrivas
    Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:01 pm

I really hope for Nailed to Obscurity.
    Their sound is similar to early Opeth, check them out.

Seen Nile @ Summer Breeze 2017, they were solid.

Necrophagist is inactive :((((
    Wishlist 2019: ABLAZE.MY.SORROW-Aetherian-ALLEGAEON-AMORPHIS-At.the.Gates-BE'LAKOR-BRYMIR-Chthonic-Crescent-Daath-Dark.Oath-DIMMU.BORGIR-Dragonlord-Drudkh-Einherjer-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-FLESHGOD.APOCALYPSE-GOD.DETHRONED-Godsmack-Harakiri.For.the.Sky-Hate-Hyperion-HYPOCRISY-Iced.Earth-IMMORTAL-In.Vain-KALMAH-Krisiun-LAMB.OF.GOD-Machine.Head-Manegarm-MELECHESH-MGLA-Moonshade-Morbid.Angel-MORS.PRINCIPIUM.EST-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-Orbit.Culture-OUROBOROS-SATYRICON-Selbst-SHADE.EMPIRE-Skyfire-Testament-THE.CROWN-THE.SEER-TRIBULATION-Turisas-Tyr-Unleashed-VREID-WHISPERED
    Mr.Kito
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mr.Kito » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:12 am

Mr.Kito wrote:
    Andy wrote:108 days and counting, are you ready for the best holiday "E"ver?

Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey
    Please be Evergrey

:headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

not evergrey :cry:
    2019.: Accept-Adrenaline.Mob-After.Forever-Alestorm-Almah-Amorphis-Angra-Aneurose-Annihilator-Cradle.Of.Filth-Children.Of.Bodom-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-DSO-Dimmu.Borgir-Doro-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi.RoS.Tour-Eluveitie-Evergrey-Final.Disaster-Gloryhammer-Gotthard-Grand.Magus-HellArise-In.Flames-Jinjer-Kreator-Kontrust-Mors.Principium.Est-Nevermore-Nervosa-Nightwish-Overkill-Operation:Mindcrime-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Queensryche-Rammstein-Sabaton-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Shaman-Soilwork-Susperia-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-TriOsphere-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas
    2013-Survivor
    2014-Survivor
    2015-Survivor
    2016- :(
    2017- :(
    2018-Survivor
    2019-Soon
    Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:45 am

Pellaz wrote:.....

This is always the correct guess :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:13 am

I'd like Nightfall, Night In Gales, or Nightrage

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:29 am

Night Demon.

new album is called "Darkness Remains"
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-Spellcaster-Grim Reaper-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

by Sgt. B » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:20 am

UltimoAviso wrote:Night Demon.

I'd enjoy having them added to the lineup. Since they currently share a bass player, it is one step closer to getting Cirith Ungol.

MasterMcDuff
    Oiler

by MasterMcDuff » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:27 am

Phoenix wrote:
    MasterMcDuff wrote:Oh noooo do I sense another gap in announcements?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Bahaha :) It's just ol' Skip was on such a roll with the daily announcements, I was afraid that this could be the beginning of another hiatus. Premature? Absolutely. Glad I'm wrong? Hell yeah. :P
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:48 am

UltimoAviso wrote:Night Demon.

Night Demon is awesome. Great live band too. Make it so!
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Pellaz
    Ensign

by Pellaz » Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:29 am

Huh, technically Nightingale could fit the clue. C'mon Dan Swano, as unlikely as that would be. :twisted:

Phoenix wrote:
    Pellaz wrote:.....

This is always the correct guess :lol:

Not to be confused with Namon Namath, who would be crossover Viking/American football-core. :lol:
    2019 Wishlist:
    JoAnnamayhem
    Crewman

by JoAnnamayhem » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Maybe Noctem? Seems reasonable
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222

Aether Realm!!! / Borknagor / Carcach Angren / Dying Fetus / Rotting Christ / Marduk
  • DrStein
    Oiler

by DrStein » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Nightwish?
    Downvod
    Chief Petty Officer

by Downvod » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:04 pm

MasterMcDuff wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:

Bahaha :) It's just ol' Skip was on such a roll with the daily announcements, I was afraid that this could be the beginning of another hiatus. Premature? Absolutely. Glad I'm wrong? Hell yeah. :P

The only time we were getting daily announcements, consistently, was back in July. They've been pretty random and sporadic since they started again in September.
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Carach.Angren-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-The.Crown-/-Cruachan-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Emperor-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Evocation-/-Exmortus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghost.Ship.Octavius-/-Ghoul-/-God.Dethroned-/-Gojira-/-Havok-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Vain-/-Kalmah-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kvelertak-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Moonsorrow-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Myrkur-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Paradise.Lost-/-Persefone-/-Powerglove-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • Post Reply 2636 posts