Locked 201 posts
70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

Re: 70K 2018 Rumours and Predictions Thread

by meshuggah » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:36 pm

sara wrote:So Havok just posted on FB that they're not on this year, but they want to be on. While I'm not as into their current album as I hoped I'd be, I'd still love to help out in that endeavor. :P

And in all actuality, maybe they're on but had to cover their asses? Because what they posted was just the 70k Tons logo. The other info came as a reply to somebody asking if they're on.

Saw them 2 days ago...they absolutely kicked ass!!! I'd love to see them again onbroad!
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:05 pm

sara wrote:So Havok just posted on FB that they're not on this year, but they want to be on. While I'm not as into their current album as I hoped I'd be, I'd still love to help out in that endeavor. :P

And in all actuality, maybe they're on but had to cover their asses? Because what they posted was just the 70k Tons logo. The other info came as a reply to somebody asking if they're on.

Well, if they're going to be announced later, then "we're not on 70K this year but we want to be" is technically accurate.
    They're not "on" 70K 2018....yet. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    2015-2020; 2023-2024: Survivor
    2025: most likely
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:31 am

SIEGFRIED SAMER, the male lead singer Visions of Atlantis, and the lead singer of Dragony, is booked as a cruiser on 70k 2018!

So I'm not sure whether that makes either of the above bands possible, or ruled out :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Dragonslayer
    Wiper

by Dragonslayer » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:41 am

cowboy71 wrote:SIEGFRIED SAMER, the male lead singer Visions of Atlantis, and the lead singer of Dragony, is booked as a cruiser on 70k 2018!

So I'm not sure whether that makes either of the above bands possible, or ruled out :P

Haha well I would say "neither" (or both?^^) ;) But yeah, if the skipper decides to have one of the bands on board... well, I'm already there anyways haha :mrgreen:
    Last edited by Dragonslayer on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
    https://www.facebook.com/visionsofatlantisofficial/
    www.dragony.net
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:47 am

HAHAHA - you funny :D

But yeah if Dragony were added to the lineup, I would have to find a way to make it on board again :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • Pamela
    Petty Officer

by Pamela » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Dragonslayer wrote:Haha well I would say "neither" (or both?^^) ;) But yeah, if the skipper decides to have one of the bands on board... well, I'm already there anyways haha :mrgreen:

So excited! I love when past musicians come back as cruisers because they've become part of the Family in the process :3drunks:
    '13 '15 '16 '18
    Eluveitie -Saltatio Mortis-Threshold-Apocalypse Orchestra-Apocalyptica-Blind Guardian-Voyager-Solstafir-Lacuna Coil-Dragonforce-Amon Amarth-SuidAkarA-Caliban-Turisas-Caligulas Horse-Opeth-Ghost Ship Octavius-Leaves Eyes Partial list
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:12 pm

Pamela wrote:So excited! I love when past musicians come back as cruisers because they've become part of the Family in the process :3drunks:

I think Paul Ablaze from Blackguard has returned as 70K stage-crew at least one year (and maybe all years) since they performed on the boat.
    2025 Wishlist:
    1349--Abbath--Abigail.Williams--Aephanemer--Agalloch--Agathodaimon--Alien.Weaponry--Allegaeon--Amon.Amarth--Amorphis--Animals.As.Leaders--Arkona--Arsis--Atrocity--Ayreon--Bal.Sagoth--Baroness--Barren.Earth--Battlelore--Behemoth--Below.7--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--Black.Crown.Initiate--Bloodbath--Borknagar--Broken.Trinity--Cannibal.Corpse--Chthe'ilist--CoF--Countless.Skies--Cynic--Demons.&.Wizards--Dimmu.Borgir--Dark.Tranquillity--Dragonforce--Edge.of.Sanity--Witherscape--anything.Dan.Swano--Eluveitie--Eneferens--Ensiferum--Enslaved--Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow--Evergrey--Exmortus--Ex.Deo--Fear.Factory--Fires.In.the.Distance--Gojira--Graveworm--Green.Carnation--Hypocrisy--Immortal--Insomnium--Irreversible.Mechanism--Kalmah--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Korpiklaani--Kreator--Leprous--Luciferan.Light.Orchestra--Loss--Melechesh--Meshuggah--Mezarkabul--Moonspell--Mors.Principium.Est--Myrath--Ne.Obliviscaris--Nile--Nokturnal.Mortem--NorthTale--Novembers.Doom--Obscura--Old.Mans.Child--Opeth--Paladin--Poisonblack--Powerwolf--Primordial--Rapheumet's.Well--Raven--Rivers.Of.Nihil--Ryujin--Sabaton--Sadistic.Ritual--Samael--Satyricon--Savatage--Scale.the.Summit--Scorched.Moon--Septic.Flesh--Serious.Black--Seven.Spires--Sigh--Skalmold--Slough.Feg--Starkill--Steorrah--SYL--Suidakra--Summoning--Tarot--Therion--Thy.Serpent--Tomarum--Tomb.Mold--Turisas--Twilight.Force--Tyr--Vale.Of.Pnath--Valhalore--Vesania--Vintersorg--Wolfchant--Yyrkoon
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:52 pm

I can't recall if this prediction got mentioned yet but I had a chat with the dudes from Starkill when they were in town recently, and they are trying VERY hard to get back on the boat this year.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Pellaz wrote:I think Paul Ablaze from Blackguard has returned as 70K stage-crew at least one year (and maybe all years) since they performed on the boat.

Yeah I remember seeing him a few times around the ship this year.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:56 am

captaingabbeh wrote:I can't recall if this prediction got mentioned yet but I had a chat with the dudes from Starkill when they were in town recently, and they are trying VERY hard to get back on the boat this year.

They should. They kicked ass.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
  • headlinerluxi
    Petty Officer

by headlinerluxi » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:50 am

:belly: :belly: :belly: for sure no Accept , they are touring in europe jan-feb-march
    2012 survivor
    2013 survivor
    2014 survivor
    2016 survivor
    2018 survivor
    2019 !!!
    Savatage Queensryche Powerwolf Dokken Megadeth Mob Rules UDO Wasp Ripper Owens Tesla Y&T Armored Saint Testament Iced Earth Sabaton DAD Tesla Cinderella Brainstorm
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:47 pm

bodomdragon wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:I can't recall if this prediction got mentioned yet but I had a chat with the dudes from Starkill when they were in town recently, and they are trying VERY hard to get back on the boat this year.

They should. They kicked ass.

Agreed! Really nice surprise for me as I was unfamiliar with them before.
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:06 pm

70K just liked Nergal's page on FB.
    But Belphegor liked their 6-month post.
    So score 1 for Behemoth, 1 for Belphegor.
    I'm betting both.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:27 pm

Godflesh wrote:70K just liked Nergal's page on FB.
    I'm betting both.

Similar things happening with Blind Guardian.

I'm betting all three :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:41 pm

Belphegor...their show at the Hellfest this year was a total embarrassment.

And I'd appreciate to have news posted here as well, as I stay as far as I can from Facebook :beerwink:
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:57 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Godflesh wrote:70K just liked Nergal's page on FB.
    I'm betting both.

Similar things happening with Blind Guardian.

I'm betting all three :P

I'LL BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR..... :lol:

Since James Labrie just spilled the beans about being booked for ProgPower USA in 2018 (six weeks before the official announcement, oops), if a 70K band lets something slip, we can now refer to that as a "labrie." :twisted:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:45 am

Power Trip is touring with Cannibal Corpse and Gatecreeper, and they're awesome (https://youtu.be/FOWf8uqGf8A)
    But, the last date of their tour is January 28 in London.
    What do you think, possible for them to make it on broad on Feb 1st?
    I'd happily welcome Gatecreeper too, I like their Bolt Thrower vibe.
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:16 am

Godflesh wrote:Power Trip is touring with Cannibal Corpse and Gatecreeper, and they're awesome (https://youtu.be/FOWf8uqGf8A)
    But, the last date of their tour is January 28 in London.
    What do you think, possible for them to make it on broad on Feb 1st?

Sure, that leaves three full days in between. Easily doable.
    2025 Wishlist:
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:17 pm

Borknagar have a pretty good chance of being on Broad :mrgreen:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Downvod
    Midshipman

by Downvod » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:50 am

Azazel101 wrote:Borknagar have a pretty good chance of being on Broad :mrgreen:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

As good of a chance as Candlemass in 2017!
    70k 2016: Cabin 7279
    70k 2017: Cabin 6361
    70k 2018: Cabin 1704
    70k 2019: Cabin 1402
    70k 2020: Cabin 9220
    70k 2023: Cabin 1704
    70k 2024: Cabin 1688

Abbath-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aetherian-/-Alestorm-/-Allegaeon-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Amorphis-/-Andy.Gillion-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Annihilator-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-BLIND.GUARDIAN-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodred.Hourglass-/-BORKNAGAR-/-Brymir-/-Carcass-/-Children.of.Bodom-/-Conjurer-/-The.Crown-/-Cthonic-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Funeral-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Death.Angel-/-Death.to.All-/-Decapitated-/-Demonic.Resurrection-/-Demons.&.Wizards-/-Destruction-/-DGM-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Evocation-/-Finsterforst-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Galactic.Empire-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Harakiri.for.the.Sky-/-Heidevolk-/-Hypocrisy-/-Iced.Earth-/-Immortal-/-Inferi-/-IN.MOURNING-/-Insomnium-/-In.Vain-/-Irreversible.Mechanism-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Lovebites-/-Manegarm-/-Mastodon-/-Melechesh-/-Midnight-/-MGLA-/-Myrkur-/-Naglfar-/-Necrophagist-/-Necrophobic-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Old.Man's.Child-/-Onslaught-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerglove-/-Power.Trip-/-Psycroptic-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Revocation-/-Rivers.of.Nihil-/-Septicflesh-/-Solution.45-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-SYMPHONY.X-/-TAAKE-/-Tankard-/-Testament-/-TRIBULATION-/-Uada-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vallenfyre-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Watain-/-Winterfylleth-/-Winterhymn-/-WITCHERY-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart-/-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:51 am

For those of us who don't have a Facebook account, I guess it's a 70KTons ad featuring the current line-up + Borknagar?
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    MikeB
    Petty Officer

by MikeB » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:22 am

TPH wrote:For those of us who don't have a Facebook account, I guess it's a 70KTons ad featuring the current line-up + Borknagar?

Yes

2015: Cabin 9527
    2016: Cabin 9219
    2017: Cabin 9675
    2018: Cabin 8215
    2019: Cabin 7449
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:59 am

Thanks! :beerwink:
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:37 am

Borknagar on the boat would be the cat's tits!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:18 am

So the advertising thing happened before and was fulfilled,but it took months to be confirmed.Can't remember exactly what band it was.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:41 am

deathmetalpat wrote:So the advertising thing happened before and was fulfilled,but it took months to be confirmed.Can't remember exactly what band it was.

Psycroptic was leaked last year and confirmed a while later and I wanna say that another band in 2015 or 2016 was leaked and confirmed.

Of course, Candlemass was leaked and didn't happen last year.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:01 am

BORKNAGAR! :headbanger:

The next band does being with a "B"..

However I really want it to be Benighted.
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:53 pm

Borknagar would make me very, VERY fucking happy. Bucket-list band for me. :bmhorns:
    They can feel free to play a lot of tracks from Empiricism, one of my favorite albums ever, okthxbye. :lol:
    2025 Wishlist:
  • ExtraneouS
    Petty Officer

by ExtraneouS » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:03 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:
    deathmetalpat wrote:So the advertising thing happened before and was fulfilled,but it took months to be confirmed.Can't remember exactly what band it was.

Psycroptic was leaked last year and confirmed a while later and I wanna say that another band in 2015 or 2016 was leaked and confirme..

It was Venom that was leaked for 2015.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:40 am

captaingabbeh wrote:

Psycroptic was leaked last year and confirmed a while later and I wanna say that another band in 2015 or 2016 was leaked and confirmed.

Of course, Candlemass was leaked and didn't happen last year.
    Psycroptic was the one I thought I remembered,it was 3-4 months to be confirmed.Candlemass from what I understand was canned due to health issues,a lot can happen in 3-4 months.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:34 pm

Folk metal superstars tour of Europe in February features Korpiklaani, along with The Privateer, Heidevolk, Trollfest, Evertale, Black Messiah and Arkona.

Wonder if any of those bands will be joining Korpiklaani on broad?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
  • DavidWinter
    Oiler

by DavidWinter » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:18 am

cowboy71 wrote:Folk metal superstars tour of Europe in February features Korpiklaani, along with The Privateer, Heidevolk, Trollfest, Evertale, Black Messiah and Arkona.

I dont remember where, but supposedly one of the guitar players from Arkona has said he will be onboard. Did not undisclose if he was going as a musician, tho.
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:35 am

Xenoyr and Tim from NeO during their live Q+A yesterday...

"We will be touring the US & Canada very soon..."
    jdch28
    Crewman

by jdch28 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:56 am

Evican wrote:Xenoyr and Tim from NeO during their live Q+A yesterday...

https://www.facebook.com/NeObliviscaris ... 712299898/

"We can't really say yet, but it will be SOON. I'd say stay tuned for an announcement fairly SOON. "

I just love overhyping myself over nothing :lol:

2017 Survivor (9361)
    2018 Survivor (2618)
    2018 Booked (2332)
  • meshuggah
    Ensign

by meshuggah » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:12 pm

Pellaz
    Lieutenant

by Pellaz » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:18 pm

jdch28 wrote:

"We can't really say yet, but it will be SOON. I'd say stay tuned for an announcement fairly SOON. "

Gotta say, with that phrasing, that does sound kinda promising. :bmhorns:
    2025 Wishlist:
    jdch28
    Crewman

by jdch28 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:02 pm

Pellaz wrote:Gotta say, with that phrasing, that does sound kinda promising. :bmhorns:

Good to know I'm not the only one who thought so :lol:

2017 Survivor (9361)
    2018 Survivor (2618)
    2018 Booked (2332)
    Amyphis
    Petty Officer

by Amyphis » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:36 am

Pellaz wrote:
    jdch28 wrote:

I thought the same thing.
    SWALLOW THE SUN, RAPTURE, AHAB, SATURNUS, DRACONIAN, KATATONIA, ESOTERIC, ISOLE, DAYLIGHT DIES, INSOMNIUM, AMORPHIS, GHOST BATH, HARAKIRI FOR THE SKY, OCEANS OF SLUMBER, EVERGREY

2012: 5578 2018: 7624
    2014: 9554
    2015: 2633
    2016: 7320
    2017: 7624
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:03 am

Pellaz wrote:
    jdch28 wrote:

Get em for 70k and a 2018 PPUSA set! :headbanger:
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:32 pm

cowboy71 wrote:Folk metal superstars tour of Europe in February features Korpiklaani, along with The Privateer, Heidevolk, Trollfest, Evertale, Black Messiah and Arkona.

Arkona said something to me about working something out for 2018 and their guitarist shared a 70K post on facebook so I think they will be on.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
Locked 201 posts