Post Reply 548 posts
Rank Bank 2018
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

Re: Rank Bank 2018

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:59 pm

Sepultura is marked as thrash on the spreadsheet, but it hasn’t been thrash in a long, long time.
    It’s groove metal IMO, or groove/thrash according to Metal Archives.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:37 am

Godflesh wrote:Sepultura is marked as thrash on the spreadsheet, but it hasn’t been thrash in a long, long time.
    It’s groove metal IMO, or groove/thrash according to Metal Archives.

That makes sense to me, I'll change it to groove. Thanks.
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 am

HOW IS THE CRUISER AGE RELATED TO THE BAND AGE IN THE RANK?

I just created this chart in order to understand how these two measures are related. Are our more veteran cruisers more interested in the old school stuff, whereas the younger passengers are more focused on the new bands? Judge by yourself:

The answer is clearly NO! Actually, the most veteran cruisers don't seem to have too much interest in the bands from the 80s. The younger the band, the better rating they get from this range of cruisers. Surprisingly enough, the oldest bands seem to draw more attention from the youngest cruisers (1.79) . Passengers from 31-40 rank them with 1.73 and the veterans only 1.42.

This is what happens when we take cruisers' age out of the equation:

The overall rank for newer bands is substantially better than the oldest bands. The red line marks the trend, while the blue one represents the actual values. As per the number of albums released, it doesn't seem to be an important criteria as you can see on the latest chart.

Please continue to submit your ranks and update the existing ones! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
    Wishlist:
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:25 am

As mentioned in my reply on facebook, a lot of the 'older' bands from when I was young I'm not as interested in anymore.

Some I still love, but a lot I've grown tired of. Hell, I'm even starting to get 'over' bands like Magnum and Within Temptation!

So I'm all about discovering new stuff. As much as I love the 'older guard' of bands like Dark Tranquillity, Sabaton, Sonata Arctica I'm not that fussed about their later work (especially Sabaton and SA - the last few DT albums have been solid), my absolute '5' this cruise is Evertale, a band with 2 albums to their name.

And if you look at my wishlist - Dark Sarah, Civil War, Ravenia, Pythia, Valhalore and more - all with 3 albums or less to their name.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:16 am

Talking about bands like Dark Tranquillity and Sonata Arctica as "old" bands makes me feel very old. Damn, they just started their careers. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:46 am

I was asked if I'd do some sort of clustering. Well, so far not exactly, but I'm doing something I think you guys are gonna like! It's a network chart which will allow you to see which bands are most strongly connected in the ranks for each user, which means you might discover similar bands to your taste which you didn't know... based on other users' rates! Here's a very tiny demo on what it's gonna look like, can't wait to share this with you guys!

Explanation: there is a very strong connection between users who rank positively Aeternam and Alestorm, whereas people who give good rates to Amberian Dawn usually don't like Aborted, or the other way around. So what this is saying essentialy is that if you like Alestorm chances are you're gonna dig Aeternam, but if you're a fan of Amberian Dawn, don't go for Aborted.

I'm still working on this so take it with a grain of salt, but I think the results are gonna be really cool.
    Wishlist:

TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:14 am

Keep up the good work man, it's really interesting to see these graphics!
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:41 am

SIMILAR TASTES MATRIX

I developed a new chart which might be somehow useful or at least interesting to analyze for the data lovers. I developed a chart that crosses all the results, band by band, user by user, and analyzes the relationship between them. This might seem overwhelming at the beginning but it is pretty straight-forward: the darker the slot, the bigger likelihood-connection between the bands:

I KNOW, you can't read shit, that's why I made it available via PDF here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16yMTLv ... sp=sharing

So, for instance, if you like Exciter, what else will you probably enjoy? According to the results, Alestorm, Kreator and Sabaton are the best candidates, so go for them ;)

I tried to represent this information in a beautiful network chart (like the one I painted on my previous post) but the result is pretty much a rainbow coloured, black metal band logo. I might use that chart later on for something else.

As usual, all feedback, positive or negative, as well as suggestions, are more than welcome.

Also as usual, don't forget to keep submitting and updating your results! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =drive_web
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 am

It not perfect system, looks like. Because my enjoyment of Sabaton is an outlier in my personal tastes, I decided to look closely at Dark Tranquillity and Insomnium for comparisons. But if you look, DT fans are pretty warm to everything except Exciter and Sinister.

Perhaps this is particular example is an indication of the other way around - Dark Tranquillity is a band that fans of most genres can enjoy.

As a statistical anomaly in almost all cases, I like to look at data and break it down like this :P Thanks for all of this bodomdragon, it's super interesting.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 am

Phoenix wrote:It not perfect system, looks like. Because my enjoyment of Sabaton is an outlier in my personal tastes, I decided to look closely at Dark Tranquillity and Insomnium for comparisons. But if you look, DT fans are pretty warm to everything except Exciter and Sinister.

Perhaps this is particular example is an indication of the other way around - Dark Tranquillity is a band that fans of most genres can enjoy.

As a statistical anomaly in almost all cases, I like to look at data and break it down like this :P Thanks for all of this bodomdragon, it's super interesting.

I see your point, and there is a simple explanation for this. The ratios are calculated, firstly, by multiplying the rates of the two crossed bands, user by user, and calculating an average of all these results afterwards. With Dark Tranquillity being super popular this year, this is a "4 times whatever" most of the times, so all the relationships between Dark Tranquillity and any other band tend to be higher - same applies for other highly rated bands such as Insomnium or Sabaton.

This can be corrected but it involves more math and I don't have the time at the moment, but I will try to make it better.

Anyway, the way this chart makes sense is if you analyze it line by line. Take one band, namely Amberian Dawn, and check the results for this line only. If you like them, you should check Alestorm, Rhapsody and Sabaton before DT :) Now take Sinister. Granted, there is again a strong recommendation for DT, but Kreator is nearly as high and Septicflesh has an even better mark.

Even though it's not perfect, I still like the fact that the most popular bands rank higher for most of the relationships. First, because this is exactly what the poll is saying. Second, because if so many people likes it, chances are you might as well dig it.

So all in all, I'm not even sure if I want to recalculate anything at all :D
    Wishlist:

Ethrivas
    Chief Petty Officer

by Ethrivas » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 pm

It gives an idea whether you should try some bands that you are not so familiar with. Band popularity ofcourse tilts the results but yeah it is a start point. Thank you mate for giving effort into this.
    Wishlist 2025:1914-/-Ablaze.My.Sorrow-/-AEPHANEMER-/-Aeternam-/-AETHERIAN-/-AGATHODAIMON-/-ALESTORM-/-ALLEGAEON-/-AMORPHIS-/-ANAAL.NATHRAKH-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Avatar-/-Behemoth-/-BE'LAKOR-/-Belzebubs-/-BLACKBRAID-/-BRYMIR-/-CLOAK-/-Cryptosis-/-Dååth-/-Dark.Oath-/-DESTINITY-/-DIMMU.BORGIR-/-Ensiferum-/-ETERNAL.TEARS.OF.SORROW-/-Finntroll-/-Foretoken-/-Gaerea-/-GROZA-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ignea-/-IMMORTAL-/-In.Aphelion-/-Kalmah-/-Kanonenfieber-/-King.of.Asgard-/-KVAEN-/-Lucifer's.Child-/-MELECHESH-/-Mezarkabul(Pentagram)-/-MGŁA-/-MOONSHADE-/-MÖRK.GRYNING-/-NAILED.TO.OBSCURITY-/-Necrophobic-/-NETHERBIRD-/-Orbit.Culture-/-OUROBOROS-/-PERPETUAL.NIGHT-/-PSYCROPTIC-/-Rhapsody(Turilli-Lione)-/-SATYRICON-/-SHADE.EMPIRE-/-SHYLMAGOGHNAR-/-SODOMISERY-/-STORTREGN-/-Stratovarius-/-SYLOSIS-/-Testament-/-THE.COMMITTEE-/-THE.CROWN-/-THE.SEER-/-THE.SPIRIT-/-THULCANDRA-/-Tryglav-/-TRIBULATION-/-Trivium-/-Turisas-/-Ulfven-/-Unanimated-/-VREID-/-Warbringer-/-Whispered-/-Wintersun-/-WORMWITCH-/-WORMWOOD-/-Zornheym
    2018, 2019, 2020, 2024: Survivor
    2023: Skip year
    metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:02 pm

Interesting new graph. It probably needs a lot more data. Evertale doesn't even matter at this point since most people haven't filled in their votes. Its It does demonstrate whos looking to be most popular. To no ones surprise Sabaton, Dark Tranquility, Alestorm, Insomnium. Some of the band combinations are starting to make some sense. I'm starting to wonder who will get the 75 minute slot
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:45 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Interesting new graph. It probably needs a lot more data. Evertale doesn't even matter at this point since most people haven't filled in their votes. Its It does demonstrate whos looking to be most popular. To no ones surprise Sabaton, Dark Tranquility, Alestorm, Insomnium. Some of the band combinations are starting to make some sense. I'm starting to wonder who will get the 75 minute slot

With Kreator and Meshuggah on broad as well, I assume that only Sabaton will get the headliner sets of those four, if any of them. As we've established before, thrash and death fans don't fill out surveys :P

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:40 pm

metalmaciejmetal wrote:Interesting new graph. It probably needs a lot more data. Evertale doesn't even matter at this point since most people haven't filled in their votes. Its It does demonstrate whos looking to be most popular. To no ones surprise Sabaton, Dark Tranquility, Alestorm, Insomnium. Some of the band combinations are starting to make some sense. I'm starting to wonder who will get the 75 minute slot

The more data, the more accurate and relevant that the charts become. That's why I try to involve as much people as possible. We're very close to 50 participants which is a pretty decent number, let's see how far can we take it :)
    Wishlist:

metalmaciejmetal
    Chief Petty Officer

by metalmaciejmetal » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Phoenix wrote:

With Kreator and Meshuggah on broad as well, I assume that only Sabaton will get the headliner sets of those four, if any of them. As we've established before, thrash and death fans don't fill out surveys :P

I'm going to say Meshuggah gets a 75 minute slot. But then again I was shocked that Kamelot got that sort of a slot last year.

Thrashers and hessians are too cool for school. Or old...
    Survivor 2016 and 2017
  • Fulorian
    Crewman

by Fulorian » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Main takeaway - nobody wants to see Internal Bleeding.
    Survivor - 16 / 17 / 18 / 19
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:00 pm

Fulorian wrote:Main takeaway - nobody wants to see Internal Bleeding.

And poor, poor Voivod :-(
    I just filled mine, hopefully that will move the needle a tiny bit.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:18 am

Updated result for the last chart (direct link to the full-size chart below for better resolution)

https://image.ibb.co/b6Zc46/matrix_big.jpg

Tomorrow I'll share again ALL the charts I've got so far as now we're close to 60 respondants and the results are much more relevant than they were a few days ago.
    Wishlist:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:30 am

Godflesh wrote:
    Fulorian wrote:Main takeaway - nobody wants to see Internal Bleeding.

And poor, poor Voivod :-(
    I just filled mine, hopefully that will move the needle a tiny bit.

You can bet your ass I'll be seeing Voivod
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DisturbedOnes
    Wiper

by DisturbedOnes » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:58 pm

Aborted - 0
    Aeternam - 0
    Alestorm - 3
    Amberian Dawn - 1
    Battle Beast - 3
    Benediction - 0
    Benighted - 0
    Beyond Creation - 0
    Cannibal Corpse - 1
    Dark Tranquillity - 5
    Destruction - 0
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 0
    Enslaved - 0
    Evergrey - 2
    Evertale - 3
    Exciter - 0
    Exhumed - 0
    Freedom Call - 1
    Goatwhore - 0
    Gize - 2
    In Extremo - 0
    In Mourning - 0
    Insomnium - 2
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 3
    Kreator - 2
    Leaves' Eyes - 2
    Masterplan - 3
    Meshuggah - 2
    Metal Church - 0
    Metsatöll - 1
    Naglfar - 0
    Necrophobic - 0
    Obscura - 0
    October Tide - 2
    Primal Fear - 1
    Rhapsody - 3
    Sabaton - 4
    Samael - 0
    Septicflesh - 1
    Sepultura - 1
    Seven Spires - 2
    Sinister - 0
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 4
    Swallow the Sun - 3
    Threshold - 1
    Triosphere - 1
    Voivod - 0
    Witchery - 0
    Witherfall - 2
    Wolfchant - 1
    Wolfheart - 1
    Shadow Son
    Petty Officer

by Shadow Son » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 pm

Aborted - 0
    Aeternam - 4
    Amberian Dawn - 1
    Alestorm - 3
    Battle Beast - 2
    Benediction - 0
    Benighted - 0
    Beyond Creation - 3
    Cannibal Corpse - 1
    Dark Tranquility - 2
    Destruction - 0
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 2
    Enslaved - 5
    Evergrey - 2
    Evertale - 0
    Exciter - 0
    Exhumed - 0
    Freedom Call - 0
    Goatwhore - 3
    Gyze - 3
    In Extremo - 3
    In Mourning - 2
    Insomnium - 2
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 2
    Kreator - 2
    Leaves' Eyes - 2
    Masterplan - 2
    Messhugah - 4
    Metal Church - 0
    Metsatöll - 2
    Naglfar - 2
    Necrophobic - 2
    Obscura - 0
    October Tide - 2
    Primal Fear - 0
    Rhapsody Reunion - 0
    Sabaton - 4
    Samael - 2
    Septicflesh - 4
    Sepultura - 2
    Seven Spires - 2
    Sinister - 0
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 0
    Swallow the Sun - 2
    Threshold - 2
    Triosphere - 2
    Voivod - 1
    Witchery - 1
    Witherfall - 0
    Wolfchant - 2
    Wolfheart - 0

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, everyone else can fuck off (only for 1 band)
    4 - 2 setter, no matter what (unless conflicts with other 4's happen) - similar to '2'
    3 - 1 set for sure, second one more than likely but depends on overlappings - similar to '1/2'
    2 - 1 set for sure, second one if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '1'
    1 - 1 set only if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '0/1'
    0 - 0 sets, not interested at all - similar to '0' (but might pass by to see how they play)

36 sets minimum so far out of 106.
    2015: Survivor: Cabin 9321
    2016: Survivor: Cabin 8455
    2017:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2018: Survivor: Cabin 1688
    2019:
    ABANDONED SHIP!
    2020: ABANDONED SHIP!
    capacitator51
    Oiler

by capacitator51 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:46 am

Aborted - 2
    Aeternam - 3
    Alestorm - 4
    Amberian Dawn - 0
    Battle Beast - 2
    Benediction - 1
    Benighted - 0
    Beyond Creation - 2
    Cannibal Corpse - 2
    Dark Tranquillity - 4
    Destruction - 0
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 1
    Enslaved - 5
    Evergrey - 2
    Evertale - 1
    Exciter - 0
    Exhumed - 4
    Freedom Call - 0
    Goatwhore - 1
    Gyze - 1
    In Extremo - 1
    In Mourning - 4
    Insomnium - 5
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 4
    Kreator - 1
    Leaves' Eyes - 0
    Masterplan - 0
    Meshuggah - 2
    Metal Church - 0
    Metsatöll - 2
    Naglfar - 3
    Necrophobic - 2
    Obscura - 1
    October Tide - 5
    Primal Fear - 0
    Rhapsody - 1
    Sabaton - 2
    Samael - 4
    Septicflesh - 5
    Sepultura - 0
    Seven Spires - 1
    Sinister - 0
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 3
    Swallow the Sun - 5
    Threshold - 2
    Triosphere - 2
    Voivod - 0
    Witchery - 3
    Witherfall - 2
    Wolfchant - 1
    Wolfheart - 4

:beerwink:
    -|-Barren Earth-Behemoth-Devin.Townsend-Dimmu.Borgir-Enslaved-Harakiri.For.The.Sky-Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Inquisition-Insomnium-In Vain-Kvelertak-Leprous-NeO-Oak.Pantheon-Rotting Christ-Septicflesh-Soen-Swallow.the.Sun-|-
  • Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:57 pm

bodomdragon wrote:Updated result for the last chart (direct link to the full-size chart below for better resolution)

https://image.ibb.co/b6Zc46/matrix_big.jpg

Tomorrow I'll share again ALL the charts I've got so far as now we're close to 60 respondants and the results are much more relevant than they were a few days ago.

How do the charts look now?
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:18 am

Sorry, busy days at work. Later on today I'll share all the charts again. Meanwhile something I was curious about:

It is interesting to see that the ranks are always waaaay too optimistic, and most of us end up watching less shows than planned, considering this:

I was wondering if this was a matter of lack of experience, and I was expecting to see how, the more times one has been on the cruise, the less shows he or she expects to watch. Well, I was plain wrong :D

So basically our "goals" in terms of how many shows to watch do not change significantly as we become more experienced users. If anything, the more we do the cruise, the more shows we want to watch, even though we *should* be aware that our plans are completely unrealistic :)
    Wishlist:

• Godflesh
    Ensign

by Godflesh » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:36 am

bodomdragon wrote:Sorry, busy days at work. Later on today I'll share all the charts again. Meanwhile something I was curious about:

It is interesting to see that the ranks are always waaaay too optimistic, and most of us end up watching less shows than planned, considering this:

I was wondering if this was a matter of lack of experience, and I was expecting to see how, the more times one has been on the cruise, the less shows he or she expects to watch. Well, I was plain wrong :D

So basically our "goals" in terms of how many shows to watch do not change significantly as we become more experienced users. If anything, the more we do the cruise, the more shows we want to watch, even though we *should* be aware that our plans are completely unrealistic :)

Yes, my record was 39 shows in 2016 (40 with the Jam), went way down last year because of a lost suitcase, which is why I arrive a day early this year.
    IMO, >40 shows is doubtful, unless you catch only one song of each show.
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:33 am

Godflesh wrote:Yes, my record was 39 shows in 2016 (40 with the Jam), went way down last year because of a lost suitcase, which is why I arrive a day early this year.
    IMO, >40 shows is doubtful, unless you catch only one song of each show.

Agree. That's why I find it interesting to see that we are still overly optimistic regardless of how many times we've sailed :)

The previous chart indicates de number of shows expected/desired PER DAY, by the way.
    Wishlist:

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:27 am

Yeah, after my 35 shows last year, even I'm aware that my currently estimated 29 shows is a little too unrealistic, and this is after I trimmed it down.

But holy shit, 20 shows A DAY? That implies you're never at more than half a show doesn't it?

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:52 pm

STATS UPDATE

Here's an update with the most relevant charts I've created so far which I haven't shared in a while.

Top 10 bands:

Less wanted bands:

Most 5's awarded:

Overview of the marks, bands sorted from best to worst (full size available here: https://image.ibb.co/h5NBpG/04_rank_distr.jpg)

Theoretical average number of spectators per show and mark distribution:

Top 3 split by genre:

And of course, the relationships matrix...

...which you can see full size following this link: https://image.ibb.co/iaU7UG/matrix_big.jpg

Enjoy and feel free to share ideas for new charts you'd like to see.

As usual, all contributions (a.k.a. your marks) are more than welcome following this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... =785304827
    Wishlist:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:51 pm

0 - Aborted - 0
    0 - Aeternam - 2
    2 - Alestorm - 9
    0 - Amberian Dawn - 0
    0 - Battle Beast - 0
    1 - Benediction - 6
    0 - Belphesnore - 0
    0 - Benighted - 2
    1 - Beyond Creation - 6
    0 - cannibal craps - 0
    2 - Dark Tranquillity - 8
    0 - Destruction - 3
    0 - Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 1
    0 - Enslaved - 0
    0 - Evergrey - 2
    0 - Evertale - 0
    0 - Exciter - 0
    0 - Exhumed - 0
    0 - Freedom Call - 0
    2 - Goatwhore - 9
    1 - Gyze - 6
    2 - In Extremo - 8
    1 - In Mourning - 5
    1 - Insomnium - 6
    0 - Internal Bleeding - 0
    1 - Korpiklaani - 7
    2 - Kreator - 7
    0 - Leaves' Eyes - 0
    0 - Masterplan - 0
    1 - Meshuggah - 5
    0 - Metal Church - 0
    1 - Metsatöll - 3
    1 - Naglfar - 4
    1 - Necrophobic - 3
    1 - Obscura - 3
    2 - October Tide - 9
    0 - Primal Fear - 2
    0 - Rhapsody - 0
    0 - Sabaton - 0
    0 - Samael - 3
    0 - Septic Flesh - 0
    0 - Sepultura - 0
    0 - Seven Spires - 0
    0 - Sinister - 0
    0 - Sirenia - 0
    0 - Sonata Arctica - 0
    0 - Swallow The Sun - 2
    0 - Threshold - 3
    0 - Triosphere - 0
    1 - Voivod - 6
    2 - Witchery - 8
    0 - Witherfall - 0
    0 - Wolfchant - 2
    0 - Wolfheart - 2

26/109 & 142/540
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:53 pm

0 - Aborted - 0
    2 - Aeternam - 8
    1 - Alestorm - 7
    2 - Amberian Dawn - 7
    2 - Battle Beast - 8
    0 - Belphegor - 0
    0 - Benediction - 0
    0 - Benighted - 0
    0 - Beyond Creation - 0
    1 - Cannibal Corpse - 4
    2 - Dark Tranquillity - 10
    0 - Destruction - 3
    0 - Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 3
    0 - Enslaved - 0
    1 - Evergrey - 4
    0 - Exciter - 0
    0 - Exhumed - 0
    2 - Evertale - 10000000000000000000000000
    2 - Freedom Call - 10
    0 - Goatwhore - 0
    0 - Gyze - 0
    1 - In Extremo - 3
    1 - In Mourning - 5
    1 - Insomnium - 6
    1 - Korpiklaani - 7
    1 - Kreator - 3
    2 - Leaves' Eyes - 7
    2 - Masterplan - 7
    1 - Meshuggah - 5
    1 - Metal Church - 5
    1 - Metsatöll - 5
    0 - Naglfar - 0
    0 - Necrophobic - 0
    0 - Obscura - 0
    0 - October Tide - 3
    1 - Primal Fear - 6
    2 - Rhapsody - 10
    2 - Sabaton - 10
    1 - Samael - 6
    1 - Septic Flesh - 6
    0 - Sepultura - 0
    1 - Seven Spires - 6
    0 - Sinister - 0
    2 - Sirenia - 7
    2 - Sonata Arctica - 10
    1 - Swallow The Sun - 6
    2 - Threshold - 7
    1 - Triosphere - 6
    1 - Voivod - 3
    0 - Witchery - 0
    2 - Witherfall - 7
    0 - Wolfchant - 2
    0 - Wolfheart - 2
    46 sets and 224/540
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:58 pm

Aborted - 2
    Aeternam - 2
    Alestorm - −273.15
    Amberian Dawn - 0
    Battle Beast - 0
    Belphegor - 0
    Benediction - 2
    Benighted - 4
    Beyond Creation - 1
    Cannibal Corpse - 2
    Dark Tranquillity - 4
    Destruction - 3
    Enslaved - 4
    Evergrey - 2
    Evertale - 0
    Exciter - 1
    Exhumed - 3
    Freedom Call - 0
    Chèvrepute - 3
    Gize - 1
    In Extremo - 1
    In Mourning - 2
    Insomnium - 1
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 0
    Kreator - 3
    Leaves' Eyes - 0
    Masterplan - 0
    Meshuggah - 5
    Metal Church - 1
    Metsatöll - 0
    Naglfar - 3
    Necrophobic - 3
    Obscura - 4
    October Tide - 3
    Primal Fear - 0
    Rhapsody - 0
    Sabaton de berger - 0
    Samael - 1
    Septicflesh - 3
    Sepultura - 2
    Seven Spires - 7x0
    Sinister - 3
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 1
    Swallow the Sun - 0
    Threshold - 0
    Triosphere - 2
    Voivod - 2
    Witchery - 3
    Witherfall - 1
    Wolfchant - 0
    Wolfheart - 3
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:05 am

Aborted - 1
    Aeternam - 2
    Alestorm - 1
    Amberian Dawn - 1
    Battle Beast - 0
    Belphegor - 1
    Benediction - 0
    Benighted - 1
    Beyond Creation - 0
    Cannibal Corpse - 0
    Dark Tranquillity - 1
    Destruction - 1
    Enslaved - 2
    Evergrey - 1
    Evertale - 0
    Exciter - 0
    Exhumed - 0
    Freedom Call - 0
    Goatwhore - 1
    Gyze - 1
    In Extremo - 1
    In Mourning - 1
    Insomnium -2
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Kreator - 0
    Leaves' Eyes - 0
    Masterplan - 2
    Meshuggah - 0
    Metal Church - 1
    Metsatöll - 1
    Naglfar - 2
    Necrophopic - 1
    Obscura - 0
    October Tide - 0
    Primal Fear - 1
    Rhapsody - 0
    Sabaton - 1
    Samael - 1
    Septicflesh - 0
    Sepultura - 0
    Seven Spires - 0
    Sinister - 0
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 1
    Swallow the Sun - 1
    Threshold - 1
    Triosphere - 1
    Voivod - 0
    Witchery - 1
    Witherfall - 1
    Wolfchant - 0
    Wolfheart - 1

37/109
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:06 am

This band is very hit or miss for me. I might catch a few songs though.

Aborted - 0
    Aeternam - 4
    Alestorm - negative 10
    Amberian Dawn - 0
    Battle Beast - 3
    Belphegor - 1
    Benediction - 1
    Benighted - 0
    Beyond Creation - 2
    Cannibal Corpse - 1
    Dark Tranquility - 4
    Destruction - 2
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 3
    Enslaved - 0
    Evergrey - 0
    Evertale - 0
    Exciter - 0
    Exhumed - 1
    Freedom Call - 0
    Goatwhore - 0
    Gyze - 3
    In Extremo - 2
    In Mourning - 3
    Insomnium - 4
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 3
    Kreator - 2
    Leaves Eyes - 0
    Masterplan - 0
    Meshuggah - 0
    Metal Church - 1
    Metsatöll - 4
    Naglfar - 2
    Necrophobic - 0
    Obscura - 2
    October Tide - 4
    Primal Fear - 0
    Rhapsody Reunion - 0
    Sabaton - 5
    Samael - 0
    Septicflesh - 0
    Sepultura - 0
    Seven Spires - 1
    Sinister - 0
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 0
    Swallow the Sun - 4
    Threshold - 2
    Triosphere - 1
    Voivod - 0
    Witchery - 0
    Witherfall - 0
    Wolfchant - 0
    Wolfheart - 2

30/109

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Sgt. B » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:48 am

Phoenix wrote:This band is very hit or miss for me. I might catch a few songs though.

Agreed. I've enjoyed Belphegor live before. The last 2 times I have seen them have been pretty boring. I'll have to see how I feel when I check them out.

Aborted - 2
    Aeternum - 0
    Alestorm - 1
    Amberian Dawn - 0
    Battle Beast - 0
    Belphegor - 1
    Benediction - 2
    Benighted - 2
    Beyond Creation - 1
    Cannibal Corpse - 1
    Dark Tranquility - 2
    Destruction - 2
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 0
    Enslaved - 2
    Evergrey - 0
    Evertale - 0
    Exciter - 1
    Exhumed - 2
    Freedumb Call - 0
    Goatwhore - 2
    Gyze - 1
    In Extremo - 0
    In Mourning - 2
    Insomnium - 2
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 0
    Kreator - 2
    Leaves' Eyes - 0
    Masterplan - 1
    Meshuggah - 2
    Metal Church - 2
    Metsatöll - 1
    Naglfar - 2
    Necrophopic - 2
    Obscura - 2
    October Tide - 2
    Primal Fear - 1
    Rhapsody Reunion - 1
    Sabaton - 1
    Samael - 2
    Septicflesh - 1
    Sepultura - 1
    Seven Spires - 0
    Sinister - 1
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 0
    Swallow The Sun - 3
    Threshold - 1
    Triosphere - 1
    Voivod - 2
    Witchery - 2
    Witherfall - 1
    Wolfchant - 2
    Wolfheart - 1

63/109

01-10: 2-0-2-1-0-2-0-2-1-0 10/20
    11-20: 1-2-2-2-2-1-1-1-1-1 14/20
    21-30: 2-2-3-0-2-2-2-2-1-2 18/21
    31-40: 1-0-2-0-1-1-2-0-1-2 10/20
    41-50: 1-0-0-2-0-1-1-2-0-2 9/20
    51-60: 1-0-0-1
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vemod-Vio-Lence-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    2020: Survivor
    2023: Survivor
    2024: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:11 pm

Aborted - 1
    Aeternam - 0
    Amberian Dawn - 0
    Alestorm - 3
    Battle Beast - 2
    Belphegor - 1
    Benediction - 1
    Benighted - 0
    Beyond Creation - 0
    Cannibal Corpse - 2
    Dark Tranquility - 4
    Destruction - 0
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 2
    Enslaved - 0
    Evergrey - 0
    Evertale - 2
    Exciter - 1
    Exhumed - 0
    Freedom Call - 0
    Goatwhore - 0
    Gyze - 2
    In Extremo - 0
    In Mourning - 2
    Insomnium - 4
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 2
    Kreator - 3
    Leaves' Eyes - 0
    Masterplan - 1
    Messhugah - 0
    Metal Church - 1
    Metsatöll - 0
    Naglfar - 3
    Necrophobic - 1
    Obscura - 0
    October Tide - 0
    Primal Fear - 2
    Rhapsody Reunion - 4
    Sabaton - 3
    Samael - 1
    Septicflesh - 1
    Sepultura - 1
    Seven Spires - 1
    Sinister - 0
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 0 (barring a proper old style set)
    Swallow the Sun - 0
    Threshold - 0
    Triosphere - 3
    Voivod - 0
    Witchery - 1
    Witherfall - 0
    Wolfchant - 3
    Wolfheart - 4

1-10: 0, 0, 4, 1, 2, 0, 0, 1, 4, 0. 12/50.
    11-20: 1, 0, 4, 0, 0, 2, 4, 2, 2, 3. 18/50.
    21-30: 3, 1, 0, 2, 3, 1, 1, 1, 3, 0. 15/50.
    31-40: 1, 0, 1, 2, 0, 1, 3, 0, 0, 0. 10/50.
    41-50: 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 2, 1, 0. 3/50.
    51-60: 3, 0, 2, 1...

5 - 2 setter, I don't give a fuck who it conflicts with, everyone else can fuck off (only for 1 band)
    4 - 2 setter, no matter what (unless conflicts with other 4's happen) - similar to '2'
    3 - 1 set for sure, second one more than likely but depends on overlappings - similar to '1/2'
    2 - 1 set for sure, second one if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '1'
    1 - 1 set only if nothing else interesting is happening - similar to '0/1'
    0 - 0 sets, not interested at all - similar to '0' (but might pass by to see how they play)
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    jknechtel
    Oiler

by jknechtel » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:31 pm

Yeah, a fellow stats nerd!
    Here's to all the kisses I've snatched and visa versa!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:10 pm

0 - Aborted - 0
    0 - Aeternam - 2
    2 - Alestorm - 9
    0 - Amberian Dawn - 0
    0 - Battle Beast - 0
    1 - Benediction - 6
    0 - Belphesnore - 0
    0 - Benighted - 2
    1 - Beyond Creation - 6
    0 - cannibal craps - 0
    0 - Destruction - 3
    0 - Enslaved - 0
    0 - Evergrey - 2
    0 - Evertale - 0
    0 - Exciter - 0
    0 - Exhumed - 0
    0 - Freedom Call - 0
    2 - Goatwhore - 9
    1 - Gyze - 6
    2 - In Extremo - 8
    1 - In Mourning - 5
    1 - Insomnium - 6
    1 - Korpiklaani - 7
    2 - Kreator - 7
    0 - Leaves' Eyes - 0
    0 - Masterplan - 0
    1 - Meshuggah - 5
    0 - Metal Church - 0
    1 - Metsatöll - 3
    1 - Naglfar - 4
    1 - Necrophobic - 3
    1 - Obscura - 3
    2 - October Tide - 9
    0 - Primal Fear - 2
    0 - Psychostick - 0
    0 - Rhapsody - 0
    0 - Sabaton - 0
    0 - Samael - 3
    0 - Septic Flesh - 0
    0 - Sepultura - 0
    0 - Seven Spires - 0
    0 - Sinister - 0
    0 - Sirenia - 0
    0 - Sonata Arctica - 0
    0 - Swallow The Sun - 2
    0 - Threshold - 3
    0 - Triosphere - 0
    1 - Voivod - 6
    2 - Witchery - 8
    0 - Witherfall - 0
    0 - Wolfchant - 2
    0 - Wolfheart - 2

26/111 & 142/550

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:35 am

Aborted - 1
    Aeternam - 2
    Alestorm - 1
    Amberian Dawn - 1
    Battle Beast - 0
    Belphegor - 1
    Benediction - 0
    Benighted - 1
    Beyond Creation - 0
    Cannibal Corpse - 0
    Dark Tranquillity - 1
    Destruction - 1
    Enslaved - 2
    Evergrey - 1
    Evertale - 0
    Exciter - 0
    Exhumed - 0
    Freedom Call - 0
    Goatwhore - 1
    Gyze - 1
    In Extremo - 1
    In Mourning - 1
    Insomnium -2
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 1
    Kreator - 0
    Leaves' Eyes - 0
    Majestic Downfall - 1
    Masterplan - 2
    Meshuggah - 0
    Metal Church - 1
    Metsatöll - 1
    Naglfar - 2
    Necrophopic - 1
    Obscura - 0
    October Tide - 0
    Primal Fear - 1
    Psychostick - 0
    Rhapsody - 0
    Sabaton - 1
    Samael - 1
    Septicflesh - 0
    Sepultura - 0
    Seven Spires - 0
    Sinister - 0
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 1
    Swallow the Sun - 1
    Threshold - 1
    Triosphere - 1
    Voivod - 0
    Witchery - 1
    Witherfall - 1
    Wolfchant - 0
    Wolfheart - 1

38/113
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:50 am

Aborted - 0
    Aeternam - 4
    Alestorm - negative 10
    Amberian Dawn - 0
    Battle Beast - 3
    Belphegor - 1
    Benediction - 1
    Benighted - 0
    Beyond Creation - 2
    Cannibal Corpse - 1
    Dark Tranquility - 4
    Destruction - 2
    Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - 3
    Enslaved - 0
    Evergrey - 0
    Evertale - 0
    Exciter - 0
    Exhumed - 1
    Freedom Call - 0
    Goatwhore - 0
    Gyze - 3
    In Extremo - 2
    In Mourning - 3
    Insomnium - 4
    Internal Bleeding - 0
    Korpiklaani - 3
    Kreator - 2
    Leaves Eyes - 0
    Majestic Downfall - 2
    Masterplan - 0
    Meshuggah - 0
    Metal Church - 1
    Metsatöll - 4
    Naglfar - 2
    Necrophobic - 0
    Obscura - 2
    October Tide - 4
    Primal Fear - 0
    Psychostick - negative 5
    Rhapsody Reunion - 0
    Sabaton - 5
    Samael - 0
    Septicflesh - 0
    Sepultura - 0
    Seven Spires - 1
    Sinister - 0
    Sirenia - 0
    Sonata Arctica - 0
    Swallow the Sun - 4
    Threshold - 2
    Triosphere - 1
    Voivod - 0
    Witchery - 0
    Witherfall - 0
    Wolfchant - 0
    Wolfheart - 2

31/113

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:54 am

0 - Aborted - 0
    0 - Aeternam - 2
    2 - Alestorm - 9
    0 - Amberian Dawn - 0
    0 - Battle Beast - 0
    1 - Benediction - 6
    0 - Belphesnore - 0
    0 - Benighted - 2
    1 - Beyond Creation - 6
    0 - cannibal craps - 0
    0 - Destruction - 3
    0 - Enslaved - 0
    0 - Evergrey - 2
    0 - Evertale - 0
    0 - Exciter - 0
    0 - Exhumed - 0
    0 - Freedom Call - 0
    2 - Goatwhore - 9
    1 - Gyze - 6
    2 - In Extremo - 8
    1 - In Mourning - 5
    1 - Insomnium - 6
    1 - Korpiklaani - 7
    2 - Kreator - 7
    0 - Leaves' Eyes - 0
    1 - Majestic Downfall - 3
    0 - Masterplan - 0
    1 - Meshuggah - 5
    0 - Metal Church - 0
    1 - Metsatöll - 3
    1 - Naglfar - 4
    1 - Necrophobic - 3
    1 - Obscura - 3
    2 - October Tide - 9
    0 - Primal Fear - 2
    0 - Psychostick - 0
    0 - Rhapsody - 0
    0 - Sabaton - 0
    0 - Samael - 3
    0 - Septic Flesh - 0
    0 - Sepultura - 0
    0 - Seven Spires - 0
    0 - Sinister - 0
    0 - Sirenia - 0
    0 - Sonata Arctica - 0
    0 - Swallow The Sun - 2
    0 - Threshold - 3
    0 - Triosphere - 0
    1 - Voivod - 6
    2 - Witchery - 8
    0 - Witherfall - 0
    0 - Wolfchant - 2
    0 - Wolfheart - 2

27/113 & 145/560

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
Post Reply 548 posts