User

Kingslayer

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:48 pm

Hellgary, Canada

Repeat Musicians

by Kingslayer » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:01 am

With the announcement of Rhapsody Reunion, this will be Fabio Lione's third time in a row performing on the cruise. I also noticed that Shir-Ran Yiron played with Eluveitie in 2016 and (correct me if I'm wrong) Haggard in 2017.

Apart from Jeff Waters, are there many other musicians who have played back-to-back cruises? I know there would only be so many due to the rule about bands playing twice in a row, so this should be fun to figure out
2016: 9231
2017: 6521
2018: TBD

Wishlist: Amon Amarth, Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Running Wild, Septicflesh, Steel Panther, Unleash The Archers
User

bodomdragon

Rank

Ensign

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:07 am

Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Re: Repeat Musicians

by bodomdragon » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:10 am

Chris Bowes from Alestorm was there on 2014 with Gloryhammer and on 2015 with Alestorm. Now he'll be back after two years out.

And Markus Vanhala is going to be there (fingers crossed) for the third year in a row (Insomnium 2016, Omnium Gatherum 2017, Insomnium 2018). I REALLY hope they keep bringing him every year like this forever and ever :headbanger:
Wishlist:
Accept--Aeternam--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Battle.Beast--Be'lakor--Borealis--CAIN'S.OFFERING--Children.of.Bodom--Countless.Skies--Dark.Tranquillity--Devin.Townsend.Project--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DRAGONFORCE--DREAM.EVIL--Dream.Theater--DYNAZTY--ECLIPSE(Sweden)--Epica--Fleshgod.Apocalypse--Freedom.Call--Gamma.Ray--Gloryhammer--Haken--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Keep.Of.Kalessin--Masterplan--Mechina--Mercenary--Meshiaak--Moonspell--Ne.Obliviscaris--Need--Nightwish--Onslaught--Pathfinder--Pretty.Maids--Pyramaze--Sabaton--Serious.Black--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Shadow.Gallery--Soilwork--Stratovarius--SYMPHONY.X--Teramaze--THRESHOLD--Unisonic--Unleash.the.Archers--Volbeat--VOYAGER--Wintersun--Witherscape

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017: Survivor | 2018: BOOKED
User

Downvod

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:09 am

Twin Lakes, Wisconsin

by Downvod » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:38 am

We might be getting Per Nilsson on board again, as he is currently filling in on guitar for Meshuggah for an undetermined amount of time.
70k 2016: Cabin 7279
70k 2017: Cabin 6361
70k 2018: Cabin 1704

Abbath-/-Accept-/-Aetherian-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Animals.as.Leaders-/-Arkona-/-Armageddon-/-Arsis-/-Ashes.of.Ares-/-At.the.Gates-/-Battlecross-/-Behemoth-/-Be'Lakor-/-Black.Crown.Initiate-/-The.Black.Dahlia.Murder-/-Black.Fast-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Borknagar-/-Brymir-/-Dark.Angel-/-Dark.Tranquillity-/-Decapitated-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dragonlord-/-Eluveitie-/-Ensiferum-/-Epica-/-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-/-Exmortus-/-Exodus-/-The.Faceless-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Fragments.of.Unbecoming-/-Ghoul-/-Gojira-/-Hypocrisy-/-In.Mourning-/-Insomnium-/-Kataklysm-/-Keep.of.Kalessin-/-Korpiklaani-/-Kreator-/-Kvelertak-/-Mastodon-/-Machine.Head-/-Meshuggah-/-Necrophagist-/-Nekrogoblikon-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nevermore.(reunion)-/-Night.Demon-/-Nile-/-Obscura-/-Oni-/-Opeth-/-Rage-/-Refuge-/-Seducer's.Embrace-/-Sodom-/-Soilwork-/-Solution.45-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Swallow.the.Sun-/-Symphony.X-/-Taake-/-Tankard-/-Tiamat-/-Tyr-/-Undrask-/-Unleash.the.Archers-/-Vader-/-Vektor-/-Warbringer-/-Winterhymn-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Wolfheart
User

stoverkill

Rank

Midshipman

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:54 pm

DALLAS TEXAS

by stoverkill » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:44 am

Philly from Gama Bomb returned with a press pass in 2016 and performed Slegehammer at karaoke

:beerwink:
SURVIVOR:
70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 - BOOKED!

WISH LIST: Violator | Toxic Holocaust | Dust Bolt | Shredhead | Suicidal Tendencies | Armored Saint | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Thrash or Die | Lich King | Exploder
no avatar
User

deathmetalpat

Rank

Midshipman

Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:38 pm

Maryland,USA

by deathmetalpat » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:12 pm

Snowy Shaw 2012-Therion (singer) 2013 Sabaton (Drumer)
Marcus Jidell 2012 -Candlemass 2013-Evergrey also 2017 -Avatarium
Fabio also performed with Kamelot in 2012
Dirk Verbeuren Performed with 2 different bands in 2014 Satyricon and Soilwork (entire set not just guest)
My wishlist 2018 -All the bands in 70k rotation that I don't care about.
2012-14 Survivor
2015-16 Abandoned Ship
2017 Returned
2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship